Amy's Schoolday Pt. 02

Story Info
Master continues to teach Amy's class.
1.8k words
4.56
29.8k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright class, let's settle down for now!" I yelled over the commotion. Miss Taylor looked up from a small orgy she was leading with some girls in the front row. Amy, my lovely Asian fuck slave, got down from the table where she'd been playing with her classmate and stood at attention.

"You too boys, for now," I said to the three male students in the classroom who had been using their gorgeous little classmate Natalia like the cumslut I'd made her. A quick look of disappointment ran across their faces as they pulled their cocks out from Natalia's holes, the little brunette panting like a small dog in heat.

The students took their seats as I stood next to Diya at the front of the classroom. Their teacher, Miss Megan Taylor sat at her small desk off to the side.

"I think it's time we started our lesson. Diya, bend over this desk and show everyone your pussy."

The gorgeous Indian girl obeyed without question, bending over and pulling her hand back behind her to open her pussy lips for the class. "Diya, how did you like Amy licking your pussy?"

"I loved it Master. I'm so uptight all the time I just want the chance to be used and fucked."

I laughed. "You're in good company Diya, Amy is just the same way. Amy, go up there and spread your pussy just like Diya is so we can all get a good look at you two."

"Yes Master!" Amy obeyed and ran up next to Diya, spreading her lovely little pussy lips for everyone to see.

"Miss Taylor, how are these two in class?" I asked, gesturing for her to join me at the front of the classroom.

"Well, they're very good students Master, but they're also very full of themselves." Megan walked over to me unable to stop looking at her student's naked bodies on display. The now bisexual horny teacher continued to rub herself with her free hand.

I spanked Diya's ass. The Indian girl yelped. "Spank her Miss Taylor," I ordered.

Miss Taylor nodded and let her hand fly, slapping Diya's ass with all the force she could muster.

"You love being spanked Diya. Just like Amy, you're a submissive sex starved slut that needs to be punished. Now Miss Taylor, as you punish Diya's cute little butt, tell us a dirty secret about yourself."

Megan Taylor took a breath as she began to spank the naughty schoolgirl with one hand and fingered herself with the other. Completely naked in front of her class of students, the schoolteacher began to lecture.

"Sometimes," she said, "I like to masturbate thinking about being gang raped by a group of men while blindfolded. And then I take my dildo, cover it in lube and shove it hard up my ass thinking about someone raping me that way." She giggled. "It's such a naughty fantasy."

"It is a naughty fantasy Miss Taylor. Now stop spanking Diya and bend over. Diya, Amy get up and lube my cock up with your slave mouths so I can fuck your teacher like she needs."

Amy crawled over to my cock obediently, taking it into her cute little mouth as she smiled. As she slurped loudly on my cock I gave her a pat on the head for being such a good fuck pet, and gestured to Miss Taylor to bend over, her hands grabbing Diya's body and her face planted right in Diya's ass cheeks. I pushed Amy away gently and grabbed Megan's naked cheeks, pushing them apart as my cock found her sopping wet cunt and thrust inside her.

"Keep going Megan," I ordered, "What else can you tell the class?" The class looked on eagerly, a girl with short black hair in the middle row was even taking notes at her desk while naked.

Miss Taylor gasped as my cock slid in and out of her, "When I can't get off with my fingers, I stick my vibrator up my ass and play with my pussy at the same time!"

"Oh, is that so? Amy why don't you pull something fun out of your school bag and we can give your class a good demonstration," I said as I gave Miss Taylor's ass a good smack, pulling my cock out from her pussy and pushing her onto the floor.

"How's this one Master?" Amy held up a large purple club and turned it on, even just hearing the low hum of the sex toy's vibration causing Miss Taylor to moan from where she lay on the floor.

"That's perfect Amy. Now class let's all watch what happens when we stick this right up your teacher's asshole." I grabbed the brunette teacher's hair, guiding the slut to her knees with her ass up towards me, pushing the pulsating dildo right into her.

Megan giggled as she rubbed her clit, her holes visible to her students, her juices dripping down her legs. "Watch me class, watch what a fun show a dumb slut can give you. Watch what a little fuck whore your teacher is!"

I turned my attention back to my lovely Indian slave girl. "Diya, lay on the ground under this fuck whore and spread those pussy lips."

Diya bit her lip as she nodded and got into position, her thin brown body laying beneath Miss Taylor's as the older woman continued hump her hand, most of it inside her pussy at this point, Diya's face right underneath the action.

"Diya, as my new slave, you must first learn some humility from your teacher. Look at Miss Taylor and how hard she's clearly worked on this lesson. She wants so badly to cum in front of her lovely students that she wants to fuck. You need to learn to accept her lesson and strive to be just as good of a slut as she is."

Diya spread her pussy open with both her hands, "Please Master, help me learn! Take me with that cock of yours, shove it deep into me!"

I shook my head, "It's more than just my cock Diya. Of course, I can use your fuck hole, I am your Master and you are a fuck slave like Amy here is. You need to beg Miss Taylor for forgiveness for being such a bad student." I grabbed Diya's legs with hands, forcing them further apart and shoved my cock inside her, the girls face still underneath her slut teacher's cunt.

Diya sputtered, overwhelmed by the first cock to grace her lovely tight fuck hole, "I, oh that feels so good Master! Yes! I'm sorry Miss Taylor!" she screamed, "I want to be a whore just like you! A fuck slut! A submissive fuck slave who has cock in her whenever Master desires! Use my pussy Master oh yes!"

At this Megan lowered herself down, her cunt firmly planted on Diya's face as I continued to fuck her tight brown cunt, watching as Diya's now muffled gasps were drowned out by the buzzing of Miss Taylor's ass toy.

Gleefully I thrust my cock into the school girl, feeling her slick wet cunt lustfully tighten around my cock as she came around my still hard member. "Miss Taylor I believe you should show the class just how much of a wet slut you are when you cum" I said.

Nodding, she vigorously ground her hips on top of Diya's mouth, watching the brown schoolgirl gasp for air as she pleasured her teacher with her tongue before Megan let out a loud unfiltered scream as she began to cum. Her pussy absolutely sopping wet, a deluge of Miss Taylor's juice began to pour out onto Diya's face, soaking the long slightly curly black hair, some of it dripping down to the eighteen year old's breasts.

Exhausted, Megan sighed and tumbled forward, leaving Diya gasping for air, her face covered in Megan's cunt juices, her senses still being overwhelmed by my cock ravaging her virgin pussy. I looked down expecting to see quite a mess, but it seemed the girl had lost her hymen some other way as my cock continued to pound away at the now very wet school girl.

"More Master! More! Fill me up, I want to feel cum in my pussy, I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me. Shoot your cum right into my slut pussy Master!"

Feeling the tight little schoolgirl pussy around my cock I gladly obliged my new fuck slave, shooting my hot cum right into her cunt, keeping my cock inside her as I dumped my load into this little fuck slut before pulling out, my cock glistening with both our juices. I gestured to Amy who had been watching obediently, her hand rubbing herself, unable to contain the constant lust I had endowed her with.

"Come here fuck pet, clean this up for me." Excited and desperate, she nodded crawling over to me and sucking my cock clean with her lovely little Chinese mouth. I sat up a bit, looking at the two exhausted women on the ground and appreciating my work so far. "Alright class, I'm sure we still have some fun to get to, after all there's quite a few more things I want to-"

I looked up to see the door to the classroom open and a beautiful woman walk through the door. Standing at about five foot five or so, she had pale white skin with silky black hair done up in a tight, professional bun. She was wearing a long sleeved white dress shirt and black formal pants, with modest but fashionable black shoes. What must have been D cup sized breasts pushed out from her crisp white shirt and her eyes garnished with horn rimmed glasses narrowed as she looked sternly at students and myself.

"What in God's name is this depravity. You there, you get the fuck out of my school, and Miss Taylor you will fucking explain this disgusting sight."

Even in her altered state, Miss Taylor snapped to attention, her fear clearly overriding some of the suggestions I had made to her mental faculties. "I. Oh my God, yes Ms. Yoshida. I can explain, you see, the students they needed to see what a fuck slut I am. I thought a demonstration would be in order since I can be such a good fuck slut. See?" Megan bent over and pointed to the toy still in her ass.

I laughed watching the sight of this young school teacher shaking her ass and showing off her depravity to the woman who was clearly the principal of the school. I walked over and extended my hand to the gorgeous Japanese woman. "Ms. Yoshida, it's lovely to meet you. You can call me Master, I think it would be best if you helped us with our next lesson. Please, I insist."

To be continued