Amy's Schoolday Pt. 03

Story Info
Master continues his fun at school.
2.2k words
4.49
26.5k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The class sat in stunned silence as their principal stared me straight in the eye, her rage barely contained at the sight of the sexual deviance in her classroom.

"Ms. Yoshida," I said, "You have such lovely pupils here. And a wonderful teacher as well." I gestured towards Miss Taylor who smiled, still naked and flushed from masturbating in front of the class.

"This is unacceptable. Megan get your clothes back on this instant. The rest of you too!"

I looked the domineering woman in the eyes, "Now, let's calm down. There's no reason to be upset. Remember, you were the one who suggested Megan teach this class on sex in the first place."

The Japanese woman reached her hand up and held her head, dazed. "Of course, I did. However I-"

"And you were the one who insisted Megan make it as practical as possible. Now, I'm sure you have some complaints, and she's more than willing to hear criticisms. However, first maybe you'd like to see some of the things the students have learned?"

Ms. Yoshida sighed, her enormous tits jiggling slightly as she looked at Miss Taylor and then to the class. "Very well. Who would like to demonstrate what they've learned in Miss Taylor's class?"

Natalia, always eager to volunteer raised her hand. Fully naked, she walked to the front of the classroom and stood in front of her principal and teacher. "Well I learned that I'm a dumb slut who should obey any order because I need cum so badly. I love the taste of cum in my mouth, feeling it hot right on my pussy lips and having it splattered anywhere on my body."

The older woman raised her eyebrow, "Is that so?"

"Yes, Natalia here has been helping our male students over there with some physical relief. Boys," I called over to them, "come show Ms. Yoshida what you've been working on."

They nodded, each of them shedding off their pants as Thomas told Natalia, "Down slut, on the ground."

Natalia obliged and took Thomas's cock in her mouth as Ryan took advantage of Natalia's wet cunt and began to fuck her from the other direction.

Ms. Yoshida sighed with dissatisfaction as she watched this display. "Really Megan, this is how you teach slut training here? This is beyond pathetic." She walked over Thomas, "Get your cock out of her mouth, I'll show you how it's done. You," she pointed at the third boy, Scott, "the least you can do is spank this slut's ass while your friend here fucks it. Now, as for the front part," she mused to herself as she lightly grabbed Natalia's face with one hand, kneeling down to make eye contact with her.

Natalia's let out a small squeal as Ms. Yoshida slapped the girl's face.

"Fucking whore." Ms. Yoshida said, tersely. "Thank your mistress for that."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you."

She slapped Natalia's face again. "Always be clear slave. What are you thanking me for?"

Natalia took a breath, her little body still being spanked and fucked as her principal held her face tightly in her hand. "Thank you for properly punishing your whore, mistress!" She yelped.

Ms. Yoshida responded simply by lightly patting the girl on the face, standing up and walking towards Miss Taylor. "Miss Taylor bend over." She ordered.

"Of, of course, Ms. Yoshida," Megan said, her voice trembling a bit.

The gorgeous dominant principle reached down and gently grabbed the teacher's discarded panties, a wry smile crossing her face as she looked over their juvenile color scheme.

"Really now Megan, is it too much to ask for you to dress like an adult? No wonder you're still lusting over the children when you're a child yourself." With that she plunged Megan's own panties into her pussy, her other hand giving the sex toy in the teacher's ass a good thrust before taking the panties back over to Natalia.

"Open up slave." Natalia wordlessly opened her mouth as the sex soaked panties were shoved inside. I was impressed.

"Ms. Yoshida," I said, "I can see why you're such an elite administrator. Only you could run such a class so effectively. Such experience is appreciated."

"Of course it is," she snapped, "not that students seem to even be able to retain such information. You," she pointed at the short black haired woman taking notes, "what have you even written down? What did I just demonstrate?"

"I, I," terrified the girl frantically looked over notes, "You were illustrating the correct way to dominate a cum slut?" Her voice had a cute uncertain lilt as she came up with her answer.

"Come up here Mariko. You're on the right track." Ms. Yoshida motioned for the girl to join her. "You, Thomas, take Natalia back to that corner of the room and keep practicing. I want this bitch obedient and thoroughly fucked by the end of the day. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am." They boy said as he grabbed Natalia by the hair firmly, the girl reluctant to uncouple herself from the current cock in her cunt. "Cum slut, come!" He ordered, pulling Natalia's hair eliciting a yelp from the girl as she obeyed crawling behind him to the other side of the room.

Ms. Yoshida inspected Mariko, looking over the pale short haired girl's body. Her hands ran down the young woman's body, giving her as a nice slap before rubbing her hand's over Mariko's breasts.

"Mariko. Are you a cum slut?" She asked.

"I don't know Ms. Yoshida." Mariko said timidly, her eyes looking down towards the floor.

Ms. Yoshida's hand flew to Mariko's ass cheeks, leaving a bright read hand print. "Wrong answer. Who here is a cum slut besides Natalia?"

"I don't know Ms. Yoshida," She said, tears in her eyes as she felt the principal's hand once again come down on her ass.

"All women are cum sluts you silly girl. Repeat that back to me so I know you've at least learned something today."

Mariko nodded, hesitantly. "All...woman are cum sluts."

"So," Ms. Yoshida continued, "I'll ask you again. Are you a cum slut?"

"I...yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Mistress, I am a cum slut."

Ms. Yoshida nodded. "Amy, come here." My lovely Asian fuck slave languidly crawled over to the principal obediently. "Are you a cum slut?"

Amy grinned, looking at Mariko as she began, "Oh yes mistress. Amy is a cum slut and serves her Master." She gave me an adoring look.

"Very good Amy." She turned to Mariko. "Part of being a cum slut for our Master is to be completely subservient. To humiliate oneself at the drop of a hat, all for him. To admit to our darkest fantasies so that he can delight in how wet our cunts get at the mere thought of him helping us fulfill them for his pleasure."

I nodded in approval, delighted at how this woman was exercising her authority over her students. Mariko looked at me and then back at her principal, her round little face bright red with embarrassment.

Ms. Yoshida continued, "Now Mariko tell the class how we can best humiliate you."

Mariko looked at her, shocked. "I...I can't can't! Please!"

Ms. Yoshida shook her head disapprovingly. "Mariko, look at all these fine young sluts we have here for Master, ready to humiliate themselves simply on whim. Take Amy here. Amy!" she commanded, "Show Mariko your absolute obedience to Master."

"Of course, Mistress." Amy sat on the ground and vigorously began to masturbate, her fingers flying in and out of her cunt as she looked at the whole class, "please, please someone come and piss all over me! I'm a secret piss slut and I want you all to know what a wet fuck toy I am for Master!"

Diya made her way over to Amy, her hands teasing at her own nipples as she squatted over the Asian girl's breasts and began to sigh as she let loose a stream all over her. "Ooo take my piss Amy. I've always known you were a fucking piss slut," Diya shook her hips, dripping the last few drops of piss onto Amy.

Amy moaned as she looked up at Diya's wet brown cunt and grabbed her by the ankles, pulling the girl down onto the now wet carpet beside her. "You're a slut now too bitch. Fucking lick my cunt while I while suck on your clit in front of Master". The two naked schoolgirls began to eat each other out, each moaning loudly as they rubbed themselves all over each other.

Ms. Yoshida smiled approvingly at the wanton display of lust in front of her. Mariko face was red with embarrassment as she watched her classmates lap up each other's juices. "Lovely job Amy, Diya," she said, "Why don't the two of you keep it down for now and enjoy each other over on the couch?"

Exhausted but still horny as could be, the two schoolgirls nodded, each panting a bit at they had a chance to catch their breath. The principal turned her attention back to Mariko. "Now, Mariko, what do you think makes Amy and Diya such good sluts for Master?"

"Um...I...they're really sexy looking?" Mariko half whispered as I enjoyed watching the girl filled with embarrassment at the very thought of talking about sex. I walked over to Mariko and ran my hands over her little tits, appreciating her medium sized build.

"They are very sexy Mariko. Sexy just like you are. And very obedient. Lust filled. Slutty. These are excellent qualities for a woman to have." I stroked my hand through Mariko's hair. "How can you be slutty and obedient for me?"

Next to me, Ms. Yoshida grabbed Mariko's tits and pulled at her nipples.

"Yow!" Mariko yelped at the pain.

"Answer your Master!" Ms. Yoshida commanded.

.

"Puppy!" The half Asian girl cried out. "I can be a good puppy for Master. Please!" Her face was flushed as she slowly knelt down on the floor and began to crawl around. "Woof! Woof!" Even her little barks were shy.

"You want to be a little doggy for Master?" I asked, looking down at her.

"I...Oh please. It's so embarrassing Master."

Ms. Yoshida's hand flew out, slapping the little fuck pet's ass. "What have I said about humiliation Mariko?"

"I...Ow! Yes...yes mistress." She hung her head down in shame. "I want to be a good little doggy for Master. I get wet at night thinking about being a pet. Being a doggy. Having someone petting me, a leash around my neck to drag me around by. Sometimes when I...when I touch myself...oh god. Sometimes when I touch myself I make little dog noises, thinking about being a little girl puppy!" Mariko's little pussy glistened as she broke down and confessed her humiliating fantasies. The principal merely smiled and looked at me for approval, which I gave with a nod.

Ms. Yoshida looked down at Mariko crawling around again, her face bright red and eyes on the floor, and unbuckled her belt, pulling her pants and panties down to floor. Standing there with no bottoms, I could see the woman had a lovely ass, pale and smooth, and her pussy surrounded by a well-trimmed bush of dark black pubic hair. She bent over, exposing her nice little ass hole to me as she grabbed Mariko by her hair, lifting her head up and making eye contact with the little puppy slut.

"So you're a little fuck pet Mariko? I can't say I'm surprised. You're such a pathetic little woman who needs a leash and collar to know what she even wants. Well, if I know dogs then why don't you come over here and be a little doggy for me. Show everyone what a doggy slut you are and sniff and lick my ass."

Mariko's eyes widened at that but submission quickly overtook her. The schoolgirl quickly brushed her hair from her face and crawled behind her administrator, sitting up to her knees and pushed her face into Ms. Yoshida's ass. All the while the cute little schoolgirl was making little dog noises as she inspected the lovely pale backside of her mistress. Amy and Diya giggled from the couch as they watched.

"Fuck her while she barks Master!" Diya called out.

"Fuck her little cunt while she has her face in mistresses' pussy!" Amy said as she slid her hand back down to her pussy.

I laughed. "Both excellent suggestions girls! But I think Mariko here is still a bit of a novice when it comes to being a little fuck pet. Ms. Yoshida, if you would help?"

The strict Japanese principal bowed her to me, "Of course Master. I'll show this slut just how it's done." Unbuttoning her shirt, her mammoth tits were finally set free as she unclasped her bra. Fully naked, the prim and formal woman knelt on her fours and crawled towards Mariko.

"Grrr..." She growled "Woof! Woof!" The older woman pounced on her as she pushed Mariko down to the ground, her tits shoved into the the younger girl's face.

I clapped excitedly. "Now class, I want everyone to pay attention carefully, you're about to see just how a good fuck pet behaves for me. And then we'll see just how much all you little sluts have learned today."

To be Continued