More of Amy's World

Story Info
A changing Amy continues with tantalizing results.
14.6k words
4.81
23.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

This is a continuation of the story Some Change in Amy. It would help to understand a little about who and what is going on if you read that first but I hope this story might be enjoyable either way. Enjoy and hopefully rate it as well as commenting if you would. It's greatly appreciated.

Luke wasn't quite sure what had happened. He knew what a threesome was. He'd read about them, even had friends at work talk about them. They were something that you fantasized about. They weren't real. He supposed that all hormonal young males had thought about that kind of thing, wondered what it might be like but very few had ever experienced one. Now he was among the group that had indeed experienced it. Weirdest of all, it had been set up and arranged by his wife. The sweet, prim and proper daytime Amy who, when she had a little too much wine, a little too much internet porn, a little too much peeping at the neighbors doing the dirty, turned into nighttime Amy, a sexual machine who continued to surprise him no end, as she had with Jen, their next door neighbor. Now Jen was a fine-looking woman, very fine indeed, but she seemed to be as amazed by Amy's manipulations as Luke had been. Of course, they both had enjoyed what had transpired.

Typical of Amy, the minute Jen had left, she was ready for more, or at least her share. Luke was always ready for more of Amy so that next hour had been very fulfilling if it did leave Luke totally exhausted. He slept very soundly and, when he awoke the next morning, beside him lay daytime Amy, ready to be disgusted by foul talk, dirty jokes and other such things. It was a Saturday morning and she was up and dressed and off to the grocery store as Luke was coming downstairs to fix himself some breakfast.

As he opened the refrigerator door he heard a knock on the back door. Going to the door, there was Anna from next door, Jen's oldest daughter who Amy often described as "The Playboy Girl". He opened the door.

"Hi Anna. What's up with you this morning?" Luke was always a little wary of Anna as she obviously had a silly crush on him, was constantly sunbathing in the backyard in a skimpy bikini and had found ways to display her rather awesome breasts to him on many occasions. She had even sunbathed nude one time, supposedly thinking Luke was gone. Not only was he not gone but he had very explicit photos of the whole thing. What he didn't know was that Anna had been able to take a video from her bedroom through Amy and Luke's bedroom window of them having a very interesting sexual adventure. She also never missed an opportunity to spend some time with Luke when he was working in the yard, usually in one of her bikinis with those stupendous hooters as close to Luke's eyes as she could get them.

"We need to borrow a little milk. Do you have some?"

"Sure, come on in and I'll get it." He had never been alone with Anna inside like this but she had on shorts and a tee shirt so he didn't think much about it. He opened the refrigerator door and searched for the milk. He finally found it and closed the door, turning to Anny who was just kicking the shorts off her feet. Except for her Nikes, she was naked. "What the hell, Anna?" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Luke. Nothing is going to happen today. I just want you to look and think." She had a huge but very sly smile on her face and was licking her lips very suggestively.

"Look and think?"

"About these," she said, squeezing her breasts and holding then up. "And this," she added, patting her waxed mound. "I'll just torment you a little and see what finally happens."

"Anna, it's not like you're a teen-ager just teasing around. You're 21 years old and you don't know what might happen."

"Oh, I know what might happen but I'm willing to wait. I'm not touching you today, just giving you something to think about."

"But what if I decided to touch you? What would you do then," Luke said, eying those rather splendid assets she was displaying.

"I'm right here," she countered, holding out her arms.

She was totally delectable but he wasn't going to do it. No way. He shook his head and reached for the milk.

"We don't need any milk -- I just needed to get inside. Not quite ready to do this in public yet." She was putting her clothes back on. "Just be ready," she giggled at him. "There'll be more."

"You mean I can't let you inside our house again?" Luke's turn for a little chuckle.

"Don't worry," she said as she started out the back door. "I'm very creative." She stopped. "You might want to get rid of that lump in your pants before Amy gets back. Kinda hard to explain I bet." Then she was gone.

Luke checked and, sure enough, there was a pretty good lump that he hadn't even been aware of. But why wouldn't there be. Seeing her standing there naked, those giant D tits right in front of him, nipples hard and that bare mound down below with that tanned body. He had every right to get a boner over that, even if he didn't have the right to touch. He knew that she knew that he wouldn't touch her. What he didn't know for sure was rather he'd be able to resist touching her for who knows how long.

Two more pumps and Luke felt that familiar tensing of his body, ecstasy rolling over him as he filled Amy's hot and very wet love tunnel one more time with stream after stream of milky fluid. She groaned as he came, her arms around his neck holding him fast against her. She never got tired of hearing the sounds he made when he was cumming, kind of a combination of grunts and groans unlike anything she ever heard from him at other times. Of course, she knew she also made sounds that he loved and she had just finished making them a very few minutes before he made his.

Luke rolled off Amy and lay beside her, looking over at her and nearly wanting to start over with the night's excitement as he watched those wonderful breasts of hers moving up and down as her chest was gently heaving as she was still recovering from her orgasm. And those nipples that he could never get enough of were dark and hard and long and standing straight up in the air.

"I know you're looking at me," she said softly.

"I am. You're something to look at after you've just orgasmed."

"Oh god, you always have to say something like that don't you."

"I say it because it's true. You're gorgeous."

"Only after I orgasm?"

He leaned over and kissed her. Might as well he decided. "Something really funny happened today. Well, not funny funny but funny odd." This was harder than he had thought it would be.

"Go on," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Anna came over while you were at the grocery and said her mom needed to borrow some milk. So, I went to the refrigerator and got the milk and when I closed the door, she was standing there totally naked.

"What?!" Amy's head snapped around to look at Luke.

He shrugged. "Totally naked and I couldn't believe it and didn't know quite what to do."

"I hope you knew what NOT to do," she said decisively.

"No worries. She just said she knew nothing was going to happen today but she just wanted me to think and look."

"I'm sure you were looking and if anything was thinking, it wasn't your brain, it was that thing between your legs."

"Honestly, I didn't have thoughts like that. I just couldn't figure out . . . totally flummoxed." He was shaking his head.

"With a big lump in your pants I expect."

"Yeah, that just happens. You don't even have to think about that. But I did tell her she wasn't a little girl. She was 21 years old and something might happen if she did things like that." He decided he might leave out a little of what happened and what was said. He was confessing when he could have kept it secret.

"I suppose now you think we should have a threesome with Anna." She watched Luke shake his head in denial but knew he probably wouldn't run away if she arranged that. "I think that, In her own way. she'd like to seduce you but she wants you to be the aggressor so she's not the 'bad girl'."

"You really think so?"

"Duh," she said just staring at Luke.

He giggled a little. "One day when the subject of nude sunbathing came up," a sigh from Amy, "she asked if we had done that. I said no but we had skinny dipped a couple of times. She said when she got a boyfriend maybe they could skinny dip with us."

"If I didn't trust you so unquestioningly, I might have to get one of those male chastity things to clamp on that pecker so it would stay where it belongs."

"Well," Luke said, a subtle grin on his face. "It's not on there now." Morning would be coming early he was sure as he rolled over and slid between her legs.

Thirty minutes later they were laying much as they had been a while ago, Amy's chest heaving and Luke watching it in wonder. But it was Amy's turn to talk.

"You shared that stuff about Anna and . . . well, I guess I can share something with you too."

"The Amazon man came in and when you looked, he was naked?"

"Umm, no, you dork. I'm trying to be serious here."

"Sorry, go ahead." He rolled on his side to look at her and she would have been just as happy if he'd stayed on his back.

"Judy came over the other day and she was asking about the new neighbors. I told her about Jen and the girls and then about Carol and Miranda. She was asking about them so I told her about seeing them kissing a few times, really kissing. So, then we got to talking about that, friends we knew who were lesbians and she was telling about a friend of hers who used to model and one time had to share a hotel room with another model who was very . . . liberal. The friend said she was no lesbian but the experimenting had been very interesting. That got us to wondering, you know, about what that might be like." Now Luke's eyes were boring into her and he was beginning to smile.

"You're shittin' me," he said.

She took a deep breath and then gave him all the very graphic details of what had happened. When she was through, and she was actually perspiring from the effort of telling it, she was just looking at him, waiting to hear.

"Two things," he said. "First, I suspect you're like the model. From the way you told that I'd say you're no lesbian but you did enjoy experimenting." He was actually swallowing her up with the huge smile he had on his face.

"That's one," she said, cautiously.

"Number two, you're so friggin hot when you perspire and glisten like that there's no way I can leave you alone."

This time it was Amy's turn. Her question answered, she was quickly onto Luke, her mouth creating those moans she so liked to hear.

Sunday had been a quiet day and it was Monday morning and Luke was off to work leaving Amy to catch up a little on the housework. It also left her some alone time to think about what Luke had told her the other night. Anna was a tough one to figure. Was she really trying to seduce Luke in her own subtle manner? Was she just a ruthless cock-tease who liked to use her very ample body to torment him? What was she really willing to do? Maybe Amy could get to know her a little better if she could, or would Anna avoid her after what she had done to Luke. She was about to find out as Anna was coming up the back walk and Amy was headed out the back door.

"Hey, Anna," Amy waved, heading toward her.

"Hi, Amy," Anna shouted, changing her course to head directly toward her. When they were opposite each other Anna held out her arms. "A neighborly hug," she said and gave Amy a big squeeze and got an equally big squeeze in return. "We don't get to talk much. Luke's out here a lot and I talk to him and he says such wonderful things about you that I just want to get to know you better. We're not that much different in age but you're married and all and getting that great experience and I bet you could help me with lots of things." She gave Amy, who wasn't quite sure what to say to that, a big smile. "Mom's great but she's, well, mom. She's a lot older and she looks at things differently than I do. You and I are almost the same age," she repeated.

"I'm always happy to help any way I can. And, you're right. We aren't that far apart in age. Luke shares some of the stuff you guys talk about too." She gave Anna kind of a knowing look to see what might happen.

"Oh, I bet he does. That's the way it should be isn't it. You guys should share and not have secrets."

That one made Amy think. She had shared about she and Judy with Luke but there was more she decided she'd share some other time. "Very true," she replied very thoughtfully. Anna seemed very open and not at all cautious about being around Amy so she decided to push a little. "Luke said he told you that we had skinny dipped in the past."

"Yeah, with others and by yourselves. That's so cool. I'd love to do that sometime. Is it exciting to have other people see you naked?"

Who was she trying to kid with that one? She could play too. "It's one thing to have people you know see you naked. It's another to do it with strangers."

"Oh my gosh, you guys did that." They had actually just done it with friends, not strangers but she didn't say anything. Anna paused and it was almost like she was picturing that happening. Then she looked back at Amy. "I think I could do it."

"Luke said that you told him that when you got a boyfriend maybe you could do skinny dipping with us." She raised her eyelids a little.

"I did. You guys are so cool. I think I'd love that and feel pretty secure doing it too."

"Why do you have to have a boyfriend to do it?" Was she really encouraging Anna?

"You mean you'd take me with you and go skinny dipping together." She sounded totally innocent and Amy decided she really was, or she was an excellent actor.

"We could do that." Now a little test. "Of course, Luke would be seeing you naked and you'd be seeing him too. Could you do that?"

"Amy, the way I sunbathe, you have to know that's Luke's seen me pretty naked. But I've not seen him at all. He's a cool guy, like you, and I wouldn't mind that at all if it's okay with you."

She'd shifted it back to Amy. "Sure, as long as you're not planning to rape him or something." She laughed as she said that."

Anna joined the laughter. "Oh my gosh no. I wouldn't know how to go about that anyway. And I sure couldn't compete with you."

"We'll see what happens," Amy concluded. "Want to come in and help me do the laundry?"

"Sure, as long as we can talk too." She followed Amy through the back door.

Now, in one of those freakish acts of fate that you never expect and can never plan on, Amy got a call from her cousin who she had been close to growing up even though he was many years older than she was. He lived about 150 miles from them now and he told her his oldest son, who had just finished his freshman year at a university in the city where they lived had decided that he wanted to transfer to a little private school that was just a few miles from where Amy and Luke lived. He wanted to check it out a little and cousin Freddie wondered if son Randy could stay with them for a couple of days while he did that. Also, cousin Freddie noted, their cabin at Lake Willow was not being used and Amy and Luke were welcome to spend some time there. He'd send the key with Randy along with a map.

Amy had actually spent a good bit of time when she was young playing with Randy and she remembered him as a pleasant guy. The had moved apart when they were 10 or 11 years old and, for some reason, never got together again. So, from that point of view she was anxious to see him again

Thus, it was on a Thursday, as Luke, Amy, Jen, Anna and Kerry were standing in the front yard talking that a bright red Corvette pulled up in front of the house, squealed to a quick stop and a young gentleman got out quickly and headed toward them. Amy stood, mouth partially opened, as she recognized that this was Randy who had certainly grown up. About six-foot tall, curly blond hair cut a little short, bright blue eyes, a day's growth of beard and, she remembered now, wrestler's muscles that certainly hadn't disappeared after his high school career was over. He went quickly to Amy and she got a big hug. Then some introductions as he had never met Luke, nor of course, the other three ladies there. Amy immediately thought that this might be something that Anna might be interested in but . . . When Kerry was introduced and Randy shook her hand, their eyes seemed to lock and linger.

There was more chatter, sharing memories, but Randy had taken his place beside Kerry and the connection was so obvious that even Anna was grinning. When he went to the car to get the single bag he had brought, Kerry was by his side. She slid into the passenger's seat at his invitation and he showed her all the gadgets and gages and anything else he could think to talk about. Then they were both out and switched places.

"Kerry wants to take it out," Randy called over his shoulder. "We won't be gone long."

At that Jen laughed. "I think they're both pretty well gone already," she said. "Kerry was practically drooling the minute they were introduced."

"Better make sure she's up to date on her birth control pills," Anna quipped.

"Anna, good lord," Jen said, but couldn't help giggling.

"If I had to guess," Amy threw in, "I'd say Randy's enrollment here is a certainty, without ever checking out the school."

Thirty minutes later, Kerry and Randy were back, Amy noting that they both looked a little flushed but with big smiles and holding hands. They all went inside and sat down and Amy decided that maybe they could talk a little about going to the cottage at the lake.

"It's a little more than a cottage," Randy said. "I think it has three regular bedrooms and other places to sleep as well, you know, cots and those couches that make into a bed. There's plenty of room for all of us if we want to go. Amy decided that he had just invited Jen and the girls so she seconded that.

"You guys need to come too," she said to Jen, glancing also at Amy and Kerry. She knew that if Randy was going, Kerry would be more than willing.

"I can't go on Friday but could come out on Saturday if that's okay," Jen said. "Anna, you're okay to go aren't you?"

"A big grin from Anna. "You bet," she said enthusiastically. No need to ask Kerry.

Amy went to the store to gather some food for the weekend and Jen brought over a good bit too since her girls and her on Saturday would be a major part of the group. Amy and Luke were both excited to go and have a chance to just get away for a couple of days. It sounded like fun for sure.

Early Friday morning the car was packed and Amy and Anna jumped in with Luke driving since they planned to follow Randy's Corvette to the lake. Of course, Kerry was tucked into the big red bomb beside Randy. The trip only took 45 minutes and they were quickly there. Randy showed them the bedrooms. Amy and Luke got the big one, Anna and, well, supposedly Kerry got one and, of course, Randy had his own room there. However, Kerry simply marched into Randy's room and threw her bag down there. Anna could see that she had a room all to herself. When things were unloaded Randy dropped the gentle bomb that no one was expecting.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers