Amy's Vacation Ch. 11

Story Info
"Amy vs The Sea Monster".
3k words
4.42
8k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers

Amy's Vacation

Chapter 11

'Amy vs. The Sea Monster'

"Fuck me harder, Daddy!"

I could feel my Father's cock slamming into me over and over again. My breasts were pinned to the bed and my nipples felt as if they were afire from the friction of the silk sheets against them.

Above me, I could feel Daddy's breath on my neck as he grunted with each thrust into my pussy. His heavy balls slapped against me like an insistent Jehovah's Witness treats a door knocker. My butt cheeks were moving in waves of silky ripples.

"Oh baby," he gasped, "Daddy's gonna come!"

His thrusts grew desperate. His wrists were just above my shoulders and I grasped each of them with my hands, knuckles white, holding onto him. My eyes screwed up in my head as I felt him release inside of me: spurts of hot ejaculate deep into my hungry pussy.

Daddy's pace slowed, until finally he just buried his cock deep within me. He was huffing and puffing and I was as well, both of us locked together in the act of mating. At long last he lowered himself further onto me; the weight of his belly against my back and his elbows resting on the bed, just above my own shoulders and upper arms. I could feel his breath in my ear as he whispered, "I love you, angel ".

My head was sideways, my cheeks flushed, as I responded "I love you so much, Daddycakes."

Slowly, and somewhat regrettably, his softening penis slipped out of me and he rolled over on his side of the bed. That hairy, large masculine chest was heaving as he lay looking up at our ceiling; our reflections cast in the mirror above.

"My god, babydoll... that was amazing..."

I stirred and rolled to my side, quickly embracing him; sliding one of my bare legs over his. I could just start to feel his cum dripping out of my pussy and onto my thigh.

"Daddy, I needed that so badly," was my whispered Thank-You.

Needed.

That's an odd thought, I suppose, as we had just started having a physical relationship a few days prior. I sighed. I was hopelessly in love with my Father and it seemed more natural than any relationship I'd ever imagined.

It was day four of our vacation at the Oasis Spa and Resort. The sun shone through our open veranda and a light breeze wandered it's way into our bedroom. We hadn't really planned on anything for the day but I have to admit, a nice round of morning sex was a great way to begin. As we had learned so much during that amazing workshop the day prior, we were pretty much determined to just relax at the beach today and have a romantic dinner this evening.

After a few minutes of post-coital relaxation, Daddy got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. As I lay there, my resort-issued cell phone buzzed.

I opened up the messaging app and to find that our new friend Celeste had texted me:

"Good morning Amy! Hope you and your Daddy are having a great time! We **so** loved having you over the other night and we hope you'll join us again soon! I guess we'll have to book some time with you, because it seems you're becoming a bit of a celebrity on the Resort's photography page. :-) And they aren't just the photos that David took of you! You should probably check them out! I think you have an admirer..."

Attached to her text were a few photos. I quickly scrolled onto them and sure enough, it was me!

The first photograph showed me dancing with Daddy on the initial night of our visit. The second was a photo of Daddy and me watching the orgy on the beach. You could clearly see his hands were down in my panties! After that there was one of me chatting with Celeste and David at their spot on the beach and the final few were from later that afternoon as I splashed around naked in the surf.

I backed out of the messaging app and went to the Oasis Spa and Resort's main photography page. It featured several different sub menus arranged by date, then both specific events and areas of the resort itself. You could apply filters as you wish to find specific photos based on hashtags that the photographer might have referenced. With a few moments of sorting, I was able to isolate the orgy on the beach from our first evening. Sure enough, amongst the pictures of several people making love on the beach there were photos of me and Daddy watching. The light of the bonfire nearby cast deep reds, bright yellows and vibrant oranges over our persons. I then switched over to the following day, our first full day at the beach, where we had met Celeste and David. After some relatively easy perusing, I was able to find over 50 shots of me, from when David first introduced himself on the beach, to Daddy and me joining him and Celeste, to even us walking to the trolley to go back to our room.

To my surprise, the pictures were all attributed to the same photographer: "JPennington98"

Conveniently, the photographer's name was a link that could be clicked for contact via the Resort's messaging app. My curiosity piqued, I clicked his name and decided to send him a quick message: "Hi! I'm Amy, and I noticed you've been taking pictures of me for the past couple of days. I just wanted to say thank you, as I think they're very flattering of me. You have a great eye as a photographer, and I'm grateful that you snapped those photos of me."

Then I clicked, "SEND".

Daddy returned from the bathroom and I immediately started showing him the pictures. His appreciation was obvious.

"Oh honey," he smiled, "those are great of you. I think we're going to have to email some of those to my personal account! Who knows, maybe we will even put some up in the hallway at our house." He shot me a smile and I giggled. Big bear arms slipped around me and hugged me tight.

It was nearly 10 AM when we decided to start getting ready for the beach. By this point I wasn't even bothering to wear a bikini at all, just my flip-flops and a pair of sunglasses. I braided my hair in a fishbone braid that reached most way down my back with a cute hot pink ribbon tying off the final 2 inches. Around my waist I wore a see-through yellow and green sarong that I had picked up on the beach the previous day. It was polite to wear something when you sat down in public places and the sarong did just the trick. Daddy was wearing a pair of speedo's and his obvious bulge made me smile. As we walked out the door I patted him lightly on the balls and gave him an encouraging smile, then took his hand and away we went to join the tram to take us to our favorite beach.

It was the beach we had previously visited on our first full day. I glanced to see if Celeste and David were in their deck area, but they were not.

We selected a few chairs towards the far end of the beach, bracketing ourselves on one side with a wall of tropical trees and shrubs. I'd never been around palm trees before, and stereotypical though they might be, they still delighted me and were the perfect backdrop for a tropical vacation. Our bands clicked the sensors on the backs of our loungers, registering them as ours, and shortly, a young man came over with an umbrella and an electric datapad.

"Good morning, Sir and Miss. I'm Hector, and I'll be your attendant today." He was wearing a soft white short sleeved button-down resort shirt and light blue shorts, and a pair of rubber shoes that helped him maneuver the sand of the beach quickly. "If you would like, I could start you both with some cocktails, or something else."

"Honey? Does anything sound good today?"

"Um... something fruity and not too strong, if that's okay, Hector?" I replied.

"Si, Senorita... might I recommend the Caribbean Queen: vodka, with pineapple, coconut milk, and a splash of orange juice?"

I pursed my lips in pleasure, imagining the drink, "That sounds wonderful!"

"And Senor?"

With an uptick of his head, as if deep in thought for a millisecond, the man who gave me life simply stated, "That sounds good. Make it two, please."

"Si, Senor. Very good. And will Sir or Miss be snorkeling today? The water is very clear and the reefs are nearing their peak for beauty this time of year."

I'd never snorkeled in my life, but I'd always been enamored of the beauty of sea life. The colors of tropical fish and creatures are legendary, and I immediately sat up, boobs jiggling a touch, which was obviously noticed by Hector.

"Yes, please!" I smiled.

"Excellent," a grin came over Hector's face, "shall I bring gear for two, Senor?"

"Perhaps later. To be honest, I'm thinking one of your famed Caribbean naps on the beach is more my speed today," Daddy replied.

Hector nodded and typed a few things into the datapad, then rushed off for the drinks. He returned promptly with two of the most over-the-top looking drinks, served in a half pineapple, that you'd ever seen! And the flavor: DELICIOUS! Smooth and fruity, with almost no hint of the vodka.

This day was shaping up well!

About 20 minutes later, an older man who introduced himself as Grayson approached us, carrying a red mesh bag. Inside was my snorkeling equipment for the day: a mask, a snorkel (of course) and flippers. Grayson took some time to teach newbie me how everything worked. There really wasn't much to it, except that the snorkel was an advanced model that was just hitting the market. It had a water pressure sensor at the top which would keep a valve at the end closed, only opening when water was blown out. However, above the surface, it would stay open, allowing the snorkeler to breathe normally. This new technology meant that less experienced snorklers could dive underwater and not have to worry about accidentally sucking in water.

The most interesting thing I learned about snorkeling, though, was that when you're in your flippers, you walk backwards into the water until you're in deep enough to start swimming. Who'd have thought, huh? Certainly not this land-lubber!

I kissed Daddy goodbye and walked with Grayson down to the edge of the water. He offered to assist me with my flippers and I was glad to let him. I sat my bare butt on the hard-packed sand and placed each foot in turn on his thigh as he stood before me. He slid the wetted rubber flippers onto my feet, and I'm pretty sure he cast a quick glimpse of my kitty. Not that I minded.

My mask was wetted with seawater so as not to fog up and I clinched my snorkel mouthpiece firmly between my teeth. Grayson held my arm as I walked gingerly backwards into the waves. When I was mid-thigh deep, he said I was ready and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Last minute suggestion, Amy: Head out about 50 yards. There's a beautiful cavern inside of a hole that's just over 20 feet across. You can dive down there and spot some exceptional examples of tropical fish and anemones. Just be careful about the coral- it's beautiful, but it can cut your skin."

I nodded and sat down into the waves as I'd been instructed, then rolled my body and slid off into the warm tropical waters.

The water was warm and clear and felt incredible gliding over my nude body. I'd always loved going to the public swimming pool as a child, but the waves presented a little more resistance to my strokes. Still, I found myself able to move easily and the snorkel was letting me keep my body underwater while still breathing normally. To be honest, it was still a little weird breathing through my mouth and not my nose, but after 15 minutes, I was doing it without even thinking.

The sandy shore gave way to a rockier environment after about 20 yards. Shells were now visible and schools of small fish would speed away when their course crossed mine.

I was really wishing I had a GoPro. This was stunning to see and my friends would love it. I was having the best time imaginable!

As the bottom got rockier, it also started slant and go deeper.

What had been a 3-foot difference between the floor and the surface was steadily becoming an 8-foot void. I felt almost as if I was flying above the bottom with such a gap below me. The sun was making visibility a cinch, though and I was enjoying my views of this wonderful, foreign world.

Not keeping track of time, and no way to know my distance, I saw in the distance a large, black space on the bottom of the sea bed. I swam towards it, presuming it to be the cavern of which Grayson had spoken.

Sure enough, it was.

Inhaling deeply, I pitched 90-degrees and slinked my body nearly straight down. I felt the pressure on my mask increase as I passed what must have been 12 feet of depth. The maw of the cave still had light from above, but the light was more dim, and through the water, I could see in the shadows some glowing organisms.

I passed into the cavern head-first and once inside, paused and rotated my body, pausing to get my bearings. I looked back up and saw a glaring, rippling white spot where the sun was reflecting off the waves. My head turned back to view my surroundings and my long hair-braid slowly whipped past my view.

I blew out a blast of air and carefully crept towards the glowing display beneath the rim of the cavern's opening.

What I saw nearly took my breath away.

A rainbow of neon fish, plants and other animals. Little spidery things crawling across coral, giant tendrils of a plant that lazily waving in the rocks. Small fish darting to and fro in schools of 30 or 40, seeking out their next meal.

This was so beautiful! I want to stay here forever.

But, this was snorkeling, not scuba diving, and the depth was giving my body a little bit of pressure, and I could only hold my air so long.

I spun myself to go back up for air. I planned to inhale as much as I could and dive down again to explore a different side.

My arm reached up for my first stroke when I felt it.

A huge, hard whip lashed across my leg!

Instantly, I felt pain, from my knee down towards my ankle and even across onto my other shin!

Startled, I shook in terror and looked around.

Another lash!

This time, it caught part of my upper thigh, went up over my stomach and wrapped back down around my ass.

The pain! It was unbearable!!!

My fight-or-flight instinct must have kicked in, because I began to kick and stroke with all my power for the surface!

Whatever had lashed at me was still touching me, and in desperation, I shot one hand down to try to pull it off. I saw what looked like the most beautiful glowing brain, floating in the water a few feet away, with what must have been 50 or 60 floating thin tendrils beneath. Two had ahold of me and as I fought to knock them off of me, a third caught part of my arm, as well as the tops of both of my breasts and part of my neck. Another reached out and caught my upper thigh and snaked quickly between my legs!

With a luck that defied all odds, I swam close enough to the lip of the cavern that my attacker was knocked against it and the sudden thud of sharp coral must have forced it to release it's grips.

Panicked, I kicked as hard as I could, shooting up through the water like a missile. I broke the surface, managed to toss aside my mask and snorkel, and cried out in pain and fear, "HELP!!! HELP MEEEEE!"

Water rushed into my mouth and I spit it back out, coughing. I could see the beach, but it was nearly half a football field away.

A couple of heads were bobbing much closer, but sideways from the beach. Dazed, I still figured that was my best chance.

I swam like crazy, pausing occasionally to risk yelling, "HELP!" once more.

After the second time, the couples' attention turned towards me, and a blonde-haired man came swimming over.

"Are you all right?" he asked, as his arms reached out to hold me and we both tread water.

I gasped and coughed. "Stung," was all I could manage. My eyes were rolling into my head and I couldn't focus.

I really don't remember much of what happened next. The stranger and his girlfriend apparently helped me to shore and I vaguely remember Daddy running over with a few of the lifeguards. One of them got on a radio. I felt a gritty feeling that made the stings hurt even more, but then some of the pain went away. I later learned that if you're stung, one of the best ways to get rid of the stinger is to rub wet sand over the wound, hoping the grit of the sand will remove the stinger.

And I always thought you were supposed to pee on it. Huh.

The combination of lashes of agonizing pain across my body and the bright Caribbean sun meant Amy was likely going to pass out for a bit...

Which is what I did...

I hope you don't mind...

Apologies, if you d-doooooo.........................

BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers