An 18yo Does More than Clean His House

Story Info
She listens to his stories and creates a few new ones.
2.2k words
4.57
11.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For two years I visited a widower (Jack) once a week to clean the house. It was a paid job which helped me put a little aside for university. He seemed to be quite old to an eighteen-year old girl, probably only 60ish. Each time I finished my work he would make me a cup of tea and we would sit and talk. It took a number of visits before he started responding to my questions about his wife.

He was always very complimentary about her and his face lit up when we talked about her. He was very resistant at first to talk about their sex life but I gradually managed to make him more comfortable. He said I was too young for him to talk about such things with. I pointed out that I was eighteen and while not very experienced I was no virgin.

It was not until about the fifth visit, that I asked him to tell me the most exciting sexual experience they had had together. He said there were things that he would find difficult to talk about but agreed to tell me of one experience. Over the following weeks we always ended my visit with him telling me another story about him and his wife Jane. The following was what happened when he told the first story.

It was about their visit to a restaurant on a wedding anniversary. Jane told him that she was very attracted to one of the men in a group sitting at a nearby table. They were both sitting with their back to the wall and could see this man who was younger than them. Jane started teasing Jack and telling him all the things she wanted to do with this man and telling Jack that she was very aroused. She took Jack's hand and put in on her knee under the table.

Jack said this was out of character for Jane but he had found himself very aroused by what she was saying to him. With no resistance from Jane he had moved his hand under her skirt and gradually up until he was stroking her pussy through her panties. He said that what she was saying was becoming outrageous but his erection was clear evidence of the affect it was having on him.

Jane told him she had to go to the ladies and Jack was disappointed that the moment had been lost. On her return Jane again put Jack's hand on her knee and started to fantasize again about how the young stud was going to do all sorts of things to her and her to him. Jack could see how flushed Jane had become and moved his hand back up her leg. When he found her pussy he was amazed to find she had removed her panties and was soaking wet.

Her flushed face had a big smile on it as he repositioned his hand to play better with her leaking pussy. By now she was describing how the young stud's huge prick was just about to enter her from behind. She was pushing her hips forward onto Jack's hand, as she looked straight into jack's face smiled and closing her eyes orgasmed strongly on his hand. The only sign above the table of her orgasm was her eyes that she could not keep open. Below the table she became even wetter as she tried to control her thrusting hips.

Jack slowed his stroking only to be told that she was still being fucked and that Jack was not to stop. Jack said he never saw her orgasm for so long as she did in the restaurant. He knew she had finished when she let out the breath that she had been holding for so long. Leaving the restaurant had been difficult as her skirt was soaked at the back. At least walking close behind her had hidden the erection he was suffering.

Jack looked at me as if he had finished the story. I could not resist asking him what happened when they got home. Looking a little embarrassed he said, as he closed the front door Jane knelt on the floor flicking her skirt above her waist. He wanted to tell me they fucked forever but said it lasted no more than two minutes as she came immediately and he followed straight after.

I thanked him for sharing such a lovely story. Standing up to leave we both felt a little awkward but we agreed the time for the following week. When I got home I relived his story and brought myself to a slow but beautiful orgasm.

Each week while we drank tea I would make him tell me another story. As the weeks went on he became more and more enthusiastic at recalling their sex lives. I have a number of favourite stories that I remember; the following is one of them.

Jack had been gutted that a very nervous looking Jane had said that she had a terrible thing to admit. She said that their friend Arthur had come over during the week. Arthur was a friend of Jack's that they had enjoyed a threesome with, but that is another story. Jane admitted that she had had sex with Arthur and was so sorry. She said she would do anything to apologies to Jack and said that for starters she felt he should spank her.

Jack remembered it with a smile. He had taken her roughly across his knee and with a small amount of anger had spanked her repeatedly and without a break. Jane had started to cry and was writhing around over his lap. She turned herself so her head was almost behind him and she was straddling his left leg. He had carried on hit her even though her bottom was bright red. He told me he had been slow to realize that her reaction had changed.

She was suddenly humping his leg as if there was no tomorrow. She came hard yelling at him to keep spanking her. He did as she asked and she slumped lifelessly as her orgasm finished. She told him the violence of her orgasm had been breathtaking. She then had one last apology and that was for the fact that she had lied. She had not had sex with Arthur but hoped that he would do exactly what he had and spank her with no concern for her. It had been the first time they had really got into spanking but it had triggered a real love of it for both of them.

This story had got me really excited. The story I remember best of all is the one I retell below.

Jane had been going to coffee morning with a group of the local ladies. It was no secret that one of the ladies (Georgie) was gay. Jane told Jack that Georgie had asked her if she would sleep with her. Jack was intrigued with what Jane had answered. She had told Georgie that she would ask Jack but that he would have to be involved. Jack had said that Jane was welcome to experiment if it interested her. Jack and Jane agreed that they would offer Georgie the opportunity have sex with Jane but only if Jack was allowed to penetrate Georgie.

The three of them met in the pub and Jane put their offer on the table. Georgie looked really excited by the prospect but also worried. She said that she had never even held a penis let alone been fucked by one, but the prospect of playing with Jane made her decision easy. They all had another drink before as agreed they went to Jack and Jane's house.

When they got to the house Georgie took control of proceedings. She said Jack could take off one of her garments each time he took one off Jane. Jane had gone submissive in the face of Georgie's aggression. Georgie had a strong but very feminine body. Georgie had Jane lying on her back as she removed her blouse and her bra. Good to her word she let Jack remove her tee shirt and bra exposing her smallish firm boobs and her huge rubbery nipples.

Jack said he was shocked as kneeling over her; Georgie slapped Jane's nipples and then her face. Jane looked surprised but then seemed to accept the harsh treatment. Jack was behind Georgie and took the opportunity to follow her lead as he reached round her and slapped her hard nipples before landing spanks across her bottom.

Georgie now took hold of Jane's ankles and lifted them until they were pinned back by her ears. Jane was left with no doubt that she was required to hold them there. Georgie looked over her shoulder at Jack with a smile before burying her tongue between the exposed cheers of Jane's bottom. Georgie's own bottom was not as exposed until Jack pulled her cheeks apart and found the heart of her anus with his tongue and lips.

Jane was very vocal in her appreciation of Georgie's actions. This enabled Jack to copy everything that was being done to his wife. Jack grew in confidence as Georgie made no complaints. Jane carried on her appreciative commentary as Georgie switched to spanking Jane's bottom and at times her pussy. Jack matched the spanking of Georgie's bottom but when he saw his wife's pussy being spanked he slapped Georgie's exposed bottom with his hard prick.

It was not lost on Jack that Georgie's pussy was not only wet and swollen but was straining to make more contact with his prick whenever possible. Jack pretended that the first couple of slight penetrations were accidental but when the third and subsequent penetrations were much deeper mainly due to Georgie pushing back against him, he suspected that she was as aroused as he was.

Georgie now penetrated Jane's bottom with her fingers while sucking her helpless clit. Jane's commentary was descriptive with an urgency that left no one in doubt she was about to orgasm. Jack buried himself deep in the pussy in front of him. It shocked two of the three that it was Georgie who first announced that she was going to cum and that if Jack stopped she would kill him.

If Jane wasn't ready to cum this announcement sent her over the edge. Jack could hear both women experiencing very different orgasms but the effect was the same. It was a very different Georgie who thanked Jack and asked Jane whether she would loan him out to her if she ever needed a prick again.

Jack would not be drawn as to whether he got to fuck Georgie again. The way he told the story had the effect that expert foreplay has on me. I needed cock and I needed it immediately. I pleaded with Jack to let me fuck him, as I was so aroused. He said it was not right for him to fuck someone so young.

I simply stripped all my clothes off and lay on the floor. I opened my legs and looking him in the eye started to masturbate. He said that I really should not be doing what I was. I told him that if he did not fuck me I would stay where I was and masturbate for the next hour at least. He sat and watched me masturbate for what seemed like hours. He then knelt down moving my hands and replacing them with his tongue.

Coiled like a spring as I was I thought I would cum immediately but he teased me stopping every time I got close. I thought he would never fuck me but he did. I wish I could say fireworks went off and he fucked me hard but that was not how it was. He entered me slowly and gently. The rhythm was very slow and almost frustrating. But he seemed to know that my need was extraordinary. He fucked me, slowing when I got close almost imperceptible. It was only the fourth or fifth time I knew he was doing it. I challenged him about it, his response was.

"Would you like to orgasm on a sixty year old prick my dear? You may cum whenever you want to but the promised hour is not quite up."

Simple missionary, slow and loving, no specific clitoral stimulation and an old cock but I was loving it. Nothing changed except I felt I had been given permission. The build up remained slow but now there was total inevitability. The first waves were gentle but radiated throughout my body. He talked me into it and talked me through it. Gently telling me to cum and cum. I obeyed him with gentle waves washing over me for what seemed like many minutes. There was no peak just never ending soothing waves of pleasure.

When I did recover some level of awareness he simply said.

"That felt wonderful. If it is ok with you I will cum now."

As I was now totally relaxed and spent I was able to enjoy his orgasm as he just increased his speed and depth slightly. When he finished I realized I had never felt so calm and relaxed after sex. I slept there on the floor with his soft cock still inside me.

After that day every visit ended with him fucking me. I have had many lovers since. Many much more spectacular, many with breathtaking orgasms but none that left me as deeply satisfied as that first time with Jack.