An Accepting Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Michelle and Michael have their separate fun.
11.8k words
4.09
6.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has been a lot of hate for the first in this series. It is an evolving storyline. There is a bit of interracial love, open marriage, and submissiveness by the wife. If these things bother you..., heads up, don't read anymore. If you just hate my writing in general, okay, let me know what I can do to improve. Or, even better, read a submission from another. If you just want to throw pejoratives and venom at me, have fun. It won't get me to quit attempting to write erotic stories. And anyway, those of you that are spiteful, you do get this is a free place for stories, right?

An Accepting Wife (Part 4)

Chapter 1

Michelle spent most of the week wondering how to bring up things with Donna, that Donna knew about their tryst with Margaret. On Thursday she finally got up the courage to ask Donna to lunch. Michelle took an outdoor table at a local cafe, intentionally, so they could talk in private.

"So, how have you been, Donna?" Donna was a bit older. In her late forties, or early fifties, Michelle did not know, and would not ask. She was divorced, for many years, and as far as Michelle knew she rarely dated. A few pounds overweight, but pretty. Donna is five feet four inches tall, with a short body with long and sexy legs. She always wore just enough makeup to accent her pretty eyes. She has dark hair and is always immaculate in dress and grooming. Why she did not date more, Michelle did not understand.

They had been talking about this and that, mostly small talk. Michelle was about to bring up the subject when Donna saved her from having to say anything. "So..., did you ask me to lunch because of the Margaret thing?"

"I like you Donna, but yes, I just wanted to clear the air."

"There is nothing to clear. What you guys do in your own sex life is up to you. I was just being nosey, and I am sorry."

"Oh..., good. I am glad. I thought maybe..., I don't know. You thought less of me and my husband. You know what I mean."

Donna then reached out with her hand and placed it on the back of Michelle's hand and wrist. "Of course not. A bit jealous, maybe. But I would never judge."

"I don't mean to pry, I mean, it's none of my business. But why don't you date more?" Donna hesitated. I thought for a moment I had pushed too far. Perhaps I had said something I should not have said.

Donna looked at Michelle. She was embarrassed and was slow to respond. "I..., who wants to date an old lady like me. I guess..., I just haven't... Well, no guy has asked me out and I am a bit too old-fashioned to ask anyone out."

Suddenly Michelle had an idea. Donna is attractive if not a true beauty. She lifted her phone and took a picture of Donna. "What was that for? What are you up to?" Michelle did not answer. With a big grin on her face, she texted her husband her picture with a message. What do you think, baby? "Michelle, what are you up to?"

"Oh..., nothing. I just wanted a picture of you."

"You are up to something, Michelle." Just as she said this, there was a ding on Michelle's phone that they both could hear. It was just a message with a question mark.

"One second, I have to make a call."

Michelle got up from the table and stepped a few paces away to keep the conversation private. "Well, you know Donna from work? I know she is a bit older, but would you, ya know, want to fuck her?"

"I would not mind. But, be careful. Don't make it like a charity thing. You will hurt her feelings."

"Okay, then how about if tonight, you call her? Hit on her, and see if she wants to. Okay?"

"Sounds good, see you at home."

Michelle walked back to the table. "Now, let's enjoy our lunch."

"Okay, whatever you say. I know you are up to something." All that Michelle did was smile and then they finished their lunch with general conversation.

Chapter 2

"So, I am not complaining. I like the look of Donna. I know you said she is a bit older, but I don't mind. But, I have a request for you. It might be a difficult one, and if you say no, it's okay love."

Michelle grinned, there was something he wanted her to do. She could tell. To relieve some of the tension that seemed to have grabbed him she said, "I thought you were in charge, Michael?" As she said this she walked close and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay, true, I did say that. But what I am going to ask..., okay, order you to do might upset you. So I want to tread lightly."

"Michael, just spit it out."

"It's my dad. Mom passed almost three years ago and he just sits around the house and does nothing. I mean he never gets out. I would like you to go over to his house..., and entertain him. Know what I mean?"

With a big grin on her face Michelle said, "No, I don't think I do know what you mean. Tell me, love."

"You know he thinks the world of you. He told me you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Do you think, well..., could you try to seduce him. Let him have some fun."

"Baby, if there is anyone in the world I ever thought of cheating on you with, it's your father. He is a very good-looking guy. I won't be as nervous with him, either. Are you sure you want me to do this? He might like it too much and want more." Michelle then winked.

"Hey, if he wants to fuck you again, I am fine with that. Just remember who you belong to."

"Of course, baby. You call Donna, and I will just do a surprise drop by your father's place tomorrow night. You can invite Donna over here. If she goes for it, maybe I can watch it another time. I just want Donna to have some fun."

"Sounds great, baby. You are the best."

Chapter 3

"Donna, this is Michelle's husband. Do you have a sec?" Instead of calling Donna, Michael left his work just a little bit early and then stopped by his wife's work. After talking to her for a few minutes, she went to Donna's desk. Donna was a secretary to one of the partners in the business.

"Sure, what's up Michael?"

"Well, you are off in a few. Can we talk outside?"

"Sure, I will see you then."

"Good, now I am going to go back to bugging my wife," he said with a wink.

A few minutes later Michelle and Michael were sitting at a bench that some of the employees of the business used for their lunch break. "How did it go?"

"I was a bit nervous to talk to her at her desk, I did not say much. She is going to meet us here."

"I know that, but you did not mention anything?"

"Nope..., hopefully, she is free tonight. If not, ah well."

Just as he said this, Donna came walking out the front door of the building. She walked up and Michael motioned for her to sit between them. "Okay, I know you have heard about myself, my wife, and Margaret. Well, this is Michelle's idea. If you want, I would like, would you like to come over to our house tonight? You know..., for some fun?"

"You will be there Michelle?"

"No, not tonight. I have plans of my own. I figured you would not want me there, anyway."

"I have to think about it... If that's okay. So we are clear," they both could see she was blushing. "Are we..., well, talking about sex?"

Michael grinned at her and said, "I sure hope so. But, if you are not..., well if you don't want to, maybe because I am married, it's okay."

"As I said, I have to think about it. I will go home, shower, eat something, and then call you. Is that okay?"

Michael responded, "That's fine. I don't want you to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

On the drive home, Michelle spoke up. "If you want me to stay home tonight, I am fine with that. I don't think it is fair if I, well..., have fun and you are home alone."

"Babe, I want you to try to spend some time with my father. If nothing else, visit him, he needs some company."

"Okay, love. I will then. Do you want me to wear something sexy under my clothes?"

"Great idea. That red baby doll. I am sure he will be unable to say no to you with that on." Turning his head slightly, he winked at her.

It was just after seven thirty pm. "You should get going, Michelle. I don't want him to go to bed early. Ya know."

"But Donna has not called yet?"

"Just go babe, I will text you her answer. Whatever it is. Make sure you have fun. I expect you to rock my dad's world."

Chapter 4

Michelle, a bit nervous, headed to her car and drove the fifteen minutes across town to her father-in-law's house. She had been there many, times. But, she had never just popped into his home without at least calling ahead, and always with Michael.

Robert, Michael's father, had a very nice home. A four-bedroom, split level that he just could not give up. Too many memories. He and his wife had raised him and his brother. He just could not bring himself to sell the home. She knocked on the door. Michelle was a bit nervous about the entire thing but decided to go ahead. Michael's wife wore long pants, she had to hide her red baby doll underneath. A very conservative blouse covered the baby doll well. Michael's father is only five feet nine inched tall, so Michelle always wore flats around him. She did not want him to think she was ever being disrespectful.

She was greeted by his big smile, obviously surprised to see her. "Michelle..., what a surprise." Trying to look around her he asked, "Where is Michael? I don't see him."

"Michael is busy this evening. I just decided to stop by and say hello. You don't mind, do you?" What she did not tell him, when and if the time came, was that she had a note in her clutch that she would show to Robert.

"Well, come in. Of course. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Just a hullo visit. I was thinking of you. You are my favorite father-in-law."

Robert laughed and motioned toward the couch in front of his big TV. She seated herself, and he asked her, "Did you want anything? A glass of wine, a beer, a soda?"

"No, I'm good. Let's just sit and talk. It's been a while since we talked. Ya know..., how have you been?"

"Michael sent you, didn't he?"

"No, well, sort of. He is your son and worried about you."

"I am fine. Except, between your husband and Robert Jr I feel like I am the kid, and they are the parents. It is a bit annoying, honestly." He held up his hand before she could reply, "I didn't mean you. You are lovely. I do mean that, not just nice, but beautiful. Who would not want to have a visit from you."

Michelle was nervous, but after that comment, she thought this would be the time to make her move. Michelle slid closer, she was on his right and placed her hand on his left knee. "That is very sweet. I think you are attractive too, Robert."

Robert looked down at the hand on his knee. Michelle had never touched him, she always seemed not the type. It made him a bit..., uncomfortable. But he did not say or do anything about it. "Thank you, I appreciate the lie."

Michelle slid his hand up a bit higher on her leg, and now he thought he did understand her signals. But this is the wife of her son! "Uhm, Michelle, what are you doing?"

"Well, rather than answer that question, let me show you something." Michelle removed her hand and reached into her clutch. She pulled out the note that Michael had written for his father. She smiled at him and handed the note to Michael's father.

Dad:

This is going to sound strange, but Michelle and I have opened up our marriage. Yes, sexually. I know you have been lonely, but more importantly, I doubt if you have had sex since Mom died. Michelle does as I say. What I mean by that, is that she has sex with whomever I ask her to. But she told me she is very attracted to you. Please, have some fun, and enjoy my wife.

Michael

Robert stared at the note for a good three minutes before finally responding. "This is for real? I mean, you are my daughter-in-law! I..., I don't think I could. Not that you are not attractive..., you are very beautiful, Michelle. I just..., I just can't." As he said this, she slid her hand up and ran her hand across his crotch, teasing his burgeoning hard-on.

"Your cock says otherwise, Robert." Michelle looked into his eyes. Robert looks a lot like his son, dark-complected, with a wide and handsome nose, and a body any woman would love to touch. His smile is always genuine, he is a friendly and sexy man. Michelle brought her face very close to his, her lips just an inch or so from his. "I want you very bad, Robert. You just read the note, Michael is fine with this. Please don't reject me." She then brought her lips to his, her hand still rubbing up and down on his hardness. Michelle kissed him, and almost against his will, he began to kiss her back. Their lips parted she asked, "Don't you want to fuck me? I want you to fuck me, Robert."

Again she brought her mouth to his. Her hand went up to his chest, rubbing up and down. Their lips locked, her hand slid down once again and with practiced technique, she unbuttoned his pants. "Oh, God. Are we really going to do this?" He said.

Michelle smiled around his kiss and then dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. She finished unbuckling his pants. Next, she removed his shoes and socks, and helped him out of those pants, and then his underwear. "God, now I know where your son gets his big cock from." She grinned at him and began to stroke up and down on his manhood. She licked just the tip, teasing him.

"Oh, God..., Michelle. Jesus, I should not do this. We should not do this." Again Michelle smiled at her father-in-law. Michelle stood up and began to undress in front of him. Very quickly she was in nothing but the red baby doll, a favorite of her husband. "Oh my God you are gorgeous. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Oh yes, Robert." As she said this, she removed her matching underwear and straddled Robert. She grasped his cock from behind and slid her pussy down on him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, she noticed the touch of gray around his temples and it added to her ardor. Slowly she began to fuck up and down on his very rigid cock. For his part, he pulled her to him, and again, they kissed, Robert, moaning into her mouth as she fucked him. Michelle reached around him and began to take off his shirt, "Let's get this off of you, Robert."

The shirt off, Michelle pumping up and down on his cock, he said, "Would you call me dad, Michelle? And the same for you..., let's get this top off of you." With that, he reached down and grasped the baby doll and pulled it up and off of her. He grasped her breasts as she continued to fuck up and down on him.

"Of course, Dad." She grinned and leaned into him, their lips once again meshing, the pair kissing each other passionately, as if long lost lovers. He squeezed her nipples ravenously, he had not been this turned on in such a long time. "Oh, yes, yes Dad. God, squeeze my nipples. Fuck, I am going to cum on your cock Dad. Do you want me to cum on your cock?"

He grinned at her and once again brought his mouth to hers. They kissed once more as she squeezed his now very hard member. Her orgasm was a strong one, his cock was so nice inside her. She pumped up and down on him, and as their kiss broke he stared into her eyes, enjoying the feeling that he was pleasing this young woman.

Suddenly Michelle's phone dinged in her clutch, "I think..., I think your phone made a noise, Michelle."

Still moving up and down on his very hard cock she responded, "F-fuck..., I know. L-let me finish this. God your cock feels so good. So God damn good." Again he smiled, holding her up, his hands under her ass now as she finally finished cumming on his cock. Michelle fell against him, her forehead touching his. "That was amazing, Dad. Sorry, I came so damn quick. I was selfish."

"Turning me on, making me feel like a man again... Making you cum, or at least helping you cum. Baby, that was good for me too. But, now, you should check your phone. It might be Michael."

Michelle grinned at her father-in-law again and then kissed him. "Thank you, let me answer that phone." She moved off of his cock and Michelle quickly retrieved her phone from her purse. Michael had texted her a message. I have a guest, can you spend the night there? It might make her less nervous if you would stay away tonight. Okay, love? Michelle sat back down next to Robert. She giggled, her cum was dripping down her legs and she was certain she got some on his couch. "I'm sorry, but you are going to have to simonize this couch."

Robert laughed out loud. "Oh, my God, you are so beautiful. Funny too. It's okay, It was well worth it. I hope you are not done, Michelle."

"Well, on that subject. Michael, well..., he asked me if I could stay the night here. It seems he has a guest of his own. Would you mind having me all night?"

At this point, Robert stood up and reached out his hand to Michelle. Helping her to her feet he said, "Come, to my bedroom. I will love to have you all to myself, all night."

Chapter 5

It was almost nine o'clock that evening when Donna finally called. "Hey, Donna. So, are we on? I am looking forward to it."

"Michael, before I answer, are you doing this out of a sense of..., I don't know, pity?"

"Please. I know you, Donna. I like you, I am attracted to you. But I don't want to force you into..., I mean persuade you into anything you don't want. But, having said that. May I be frank..., honest?"

"Sure, go ahead. You have not been shy up to now."

"Okay, sexy lady. I want to fuck you."

"I would feel more comfortable if you would come over here. That way I don't want Michelle..., ya know, watching? At least not tonight."

Michael responded, "As it so happens, my wife is out. Let me text her to stay out, and I will text you back. Does that mean you want to be with me tonight?"

"Yes, it does. Yes, I do."

Chapter 6

Donna came to the door at just after nine thirty pm. Michael ushered her in, "So, would you like a drink..., or a snack?"

"A drink would be nice. Maybe a glass of wine?"

"White or red?"

Donna was wearing a dark shirt and a skirt which showed off what she thought was her best feature. Her legs. She had worn stocking for the first time in ten years. They were attached to a belt underneath her skirt and she hoped he found it attractive. She also wore a very sexy bra that she had just bought a few days previous, not knowing if she would ever have an occasion to wear it. She knew she was a few pounds overweight, and it made her a bit self-conscious. But she was so game to spend a night with Michael. "White, please. Yes, a glass of white wine."

Michael grabbed himself a glass of water, he did not want to sour his breath. Michael was always very aware of his hygiene, especially his breath. Michael motioned for them both to sit on the couch in the living room. He sat next to her, but not too close, he did not want to make her nervous. But, in truth, he thought she looked very sexy. He had never been with a woman her age and he looked forward to it. "Donna, do you want to go over some ground rules?"

Donna turned, setting the glass of wine down on the side table after a couple of sips. She leaned her arm back on the side of the couch. "Yes, I think that would be a great idea."

"Okay, I want you to know I think you are very sexy. I want this very bad. But I don't want to hurt you or scare you... Anything like that."

Reaching out she put her hand on his left arm, Michael sitting to her right. "This is not my first rodeo, Michael. God, you are so gorgeous. As long as we go slow, I think I will be fine. I want you to know that I think you are very sexy. Also, I have never been with..., well, a black man. I find it kind of exciting. Is that okay?" Michael set his water down on his side table, smiled, and slid closer to her. She did not seem to mind his closeness, so he gently pulled her into his arms and brought his lips to her. They kissed hungrily, and Michael knew there was chemistry between them. Their lips parted and Donna catching her breath said, "Let me show you my talent, okay Michael?" Michael did not respond as she dropped to the carpeted floor in front of him. Michael was wearing house slippers and loose-fitting pants. He kicked off his slippers and she helped him out of his pants. To speed things up, he had not put underwear on. His cock sprung free, already at attention and ready for fun. "Jesus, you have a monster."