An Accepting Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, G-God yes. Fuck yes..., cumming again, Michael." With that the room was filled with the sounds of Michael's body, his thighs, slamming against Linda's sexy ass. "F-fuck, s-so good. You..., you can fuck me anytime, M-Michael."

"Gahhh, fuck. I am going to cum, baby, I am going to fill your pussy with my load. Jesus your pussy is so tight, Linda." Over and over he pounded her pussy. He was being as rough as he had ever been and she was taking it. He watched as she pulled one of his pillows to her face and began to bite it. "FUUUUCK, CUMMING LINDA. FILLING YOUR HOT PUSSY BABY!" Michael had never screamed like this before, but Linda had him as hot as he had ever been.

Chapter 12

They lie beside each other in the bed catching their breaths. Michael spoke first, "I..., I got carried away, Linda. I..., I am sorry."

Linda rolled onto her left elbow, she was on his right. She looked at his face, into his eyes. She then brought her lips to his and began to kiss him. He pressed his lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth. They shared a long, languid kiss, their passion for each other obvious. She separated their mouths and then said, "I loved it, Michael. I wanted you to be a man and fuck me. You did just that."

"Yes, but some of the things I said. I mean, the heat of the moment..., you know what I mean?"

Linda smiled at him, "Do you mean you did not want me to be your slut?"

"I... No, I meant that. I guess. I am married, I am afraid I scared you is all." As he said this he pulled her into his arms, her head on his chest.

"Michael... This is going to be embarrassing to say. I don't want to scare you away..." She said, her voice vibrating in his chest.

"Go ahead, be honest, love."

Linda suddenly moved from his arms and climbed aboard him, once again straddling his groin, his once again burgeoning cock. "I have had a crush on you since the first time I met you. Sexy, sweet, tall, and strong. There, I said it, I have a huge crush on you. You can do with that whatever you want, but I had to be honest."

Michael pulled her to him, his lips crushing hers. Their lips parted, and he moved his hand down to his waist. "Fuck me, Linda. Okay, you are mine. You are mine now, okay you sexy slut."

"Yes Michael, fuck yes. I am yours."