An Accepting Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I think my pancakes are worthless." He said this as he turned and ran from the room. The smell of burnt pancakes proceeding him.

Michelle had never liked Junior much. He was pompous and thought he was God's gift to women. She was not surprised when he looked up and down her body. In the past, it might have offended her, but she was getting used to being thought of as a sex object. "Okay...," he began, "So, can I fuck you?"

Michelle looked at him. She knew that it was not her decision to make. "It's not up to me. It's up to Michael."

"So..., call him. Ask him if I can fuck you. I mean, you are very hot Michelle."

Michelle did her best to hide a frown. She did not want to fuck Michael's brother, but if her husband told her to, she would. Retrieving her phone, she walked back towards the bed. As she did, Junior grabbed the towel and pulled it off her. She sort of giggled, now naked before him as she called Michael. "Hello, love. What's up? Did you and Dad have fun? Are you heading home now?"

"Well, baby, I have sort of a problem."

"What's that, Michelle?"

"Well, I was..., I mean in just a towel. Oh my God, uhm... Junior walked in and immediately realized... Well, he realized I was having sex with your dad." Michael laughed out loud. He thought the entire situation was funny. "Hey, it was a bit embarrassing."

"I'm sorry," Attempting to stifle his laugh. "It's just funny that you got caught by Junior." Frowning into the phone she did not say anything for a good thirty seconds. "Hey..., okay, I am sorry. I just found the entire situation a bit funny."

Michelle finally responded, "Well, we have another problem. Your brother wants to fuck me."

"Hey, I know you have had your issues with Junior."

Michelle responded, "Yeah, he can be a bit of an ass." Looking right at Junior who smiled a sarcastic grin back at her. She then walked into the bathroom and closed the door. "But, if you tell me to, I will let him fuck me."

"Good. Now lay back on the bed, keep the phone to your ear and tease your pussy. Tell him to come fuck you."

Michelle walked back into the bedroom. Naked, she walked across to the bed, swaying her hips for Robert Junior to witness. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide, still carrying the phone. "Come here, Junior. Come fuck me, Junior."

Robert Junior was quick to undress. He climbed onto the bed and slid forward. His big cock, which seemed to run in the family, was at full erection, anticipating entry into Michelle's pussy. He grabbed her ankles and pushed them back, her pussy now in position for him to slide his cock into her waiting sex hole. Michelle was not a big fan of Junior, but that did not mean she was not looking forward to him pressing his cock into her.

Michael heard what Michelle said to Junior. "Tell me when he slides his cock into you, baby"

"Mmmmm, fuck yes. Yes, his cock is inside me, baby." Michelle said as he began to slowly fuck in and out of her.

"Hand him the phone." Michelle quickly handed the phone to Junior.

Still holding up her left ankle she said, "Oh fuck... Michael wants to talk to you."

Junior took the phone and asked Michael, "What's up, little brother? Gotta tell you your wife's pussy feels really good."

"Good... I want you and Dad to wear her out. I want her exhausted when she comes home. I want to fuck a rag-doll. Okay, little brother."

"I guess I can stick around and make that happen today."

"Good, now hand the phone to Dad."

"He's not in the room." Michael heard him call for his dad. Senior walked in to see his oldest son fucking his daughter-in-law. Junior without a word handed the phone to his father and then grasped both of Michelle's ankles firmly. He began to fuck her with a bit more energy, Michelle moaning with pure lust in response to his manhood moving in and out of her. She brought her hands to her breasts, playing with them, kneading them with pure desire in response to his cock.

"What's up, Michael? You know your brother is fucking your wife as we speak..., right?"

"Yes..., I do. Can you do me a favor? Make sure you and Junior wear her out. Fuck her all day. I want a noodle when she comes home this evening. I plan to do something for her down the road, and I want to make sure she can handle it."

His father responded, "Are you going to tell me what that plan is?"

"Not right now Dad. Just have some fun with her."

Chapter 11

The morning light leaked through the window as Michael slowly came to wakefulness. It was late, later than Michael was used to sleeping in too. He looked over at Donna who was lying on her back, a smile on her face as if she was having a wonderful dream. Michael could not help himself, he leaned over and gently kissed her, bringing her to wakefulness. "Mmm," she stretched and moaned, smiling up at Michael. "How are you this morning, sexy? Sorry if I have morning breath."

"Your breath is fine. I am Good, Donna. How about you?"

"Very good. What time is it?"

"Just before nine. I never sleep this late. See what you did to me?"

"Oh..., shit. I have errands to run. Damn, I need to take a quick shower. Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Of course, let me get you that. I can make you a quick breakfast."

"No time, I will stop and grab something. Thanks, get me that toothbrush," she said as she rose naked and headed to the bathroom. Once again, Michael's cock came to attention. She grinned as she headed to take that shower, noticing his manhood coming to full attention. While Donna was in the shower, the phone rang. It was the conversation he had with his wife, Junior, and his dad.

Donna finished her shower, and then quickly dressed. A quick peck on Michael's cheek, "It was a slice of heaven. I hope we can do this again." It was about nine-thirty in the morning when she left.

"Of course, we can. I look forward to it sexy." Donna grinned and then was out the door. Michael headed to the bathroom to take his shower. After that shower, he was feeling a bit lazy, so he just put on his bathrobe and thought of the coming days. The changes in his and Michelle's life. He knew their marriage had completely changed, and Michael loved that his wife had started the ball rolling.

Michael sat at the dining room table eating a bowl of cereal. It was about a quarter of ten when his doorbell announced that he had a visitor. He knew it was not Michelle for she was busy and anyway, she would have just walked in. He went to the door, peeked through the eyehole, and saw it was one of Michelle's friends, Linda. Michael had always considered her a true beauty but was a bit surprised at her stopping by. She had visited their place a few times, but not recently.

Michael opened the door and could not help himself. He looked her over. He noticed her slim figure and her beautiful face. Especially her thin and sexy nose, and her pretty blue eyes. She was small, but slim and beautiful. Though short, she was wearing a skirt that showed off her very sexy legs. "Uh, Linda, right? What's up?" As Michael said this, he invited her into the house. "Come, let's sit on the couch and talk."

Linda stepped in and replied, "Well..., I wanted to talk to you and Michelle about something. Is she here?" She replied as she followed him to the couch.

"Uh..., sorry. Actually no. She is out. May I help you with something?" The two sat on the couch, Michael made sure to leave a couple of feet between them so as not to make her nervous. He was not sure what she was here for, but he hoped it was for sex.

"I don't know..., this is embarrassing. I would prefer to talk to you both."

"Nothing to be shy about, love. Any friend of Michelle's is a friend of mine. I am sure you can talk to me and don't worry about being embarrassed. I know Michelle told you about our, well... She told you about wanting to watch me have sex with her friends. Since then we have expanded on that." The last he said with a light laugh.

"I am just not sure. I..., I don't want to overstep here. Do you know what I mean?"

Michael smiled at her and responded, "It's up to you. I mean, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I am just saying that I can relay the message if you want me to. Okay?"

For a few heartbeats, Linda looked down. Michael thought that perhaps she was not sure how to proceed with the conversation. But, he decided at the moment to say or do nothing. He let her decide if she had more to say, keeping his words to himself. "Okay..., this is difficult to bring up."

Michael then decided to help her out. "Are you talking about the lunch where Michelle talked about watching me have sex with another woman? I mean you ladies at that lunch?"

"Yes, that's it. At the time I balked. I mean I just thought I could not do it. Not the watching part, just the well..., having sex with you." Linda then blushed and he brought his hand to his mouth to hide his smile. "I'm sorry..., if you are not interested, I understand."

"Oh, Linda, you are gorgeous. I am very interested. I would love to make love to you."

Again she blushed. The woman is very white and Michael thought she was so pretty when that blush ran up her neck to her beautiful face. Her blonde locks were perfectly combed, and Michael could imagine messing her hair up as he fucked her. He was in a robe and his cock began to tent it, which he was sure she could see. "You are so cute. I mean about how shy you are about this. It's just sex. From what Michelle has been telling me it has been awhile for you."

Linda lowered her face again and said, "Yes..., actually it has been a very long while." It was Linda's turn to laugh. "If I tell you how long, you will be shocked."

"I just don't get it. You are so very beautiful, Linda. I would think you have guys hounding you for attention."

"Thank you for saying that. The truth is I have been out on a few dates over the years, but the guys always turn out to be either, weak, or lazy, or there is just no chemistry. I guess I sound picky. I don't mean to be."

"But you would not mind having sex with me, right?"

"God..., you are very hot. Yes, I would love to have sex with you. But I guess we wait until we can talk to Michelle."

"This is going to sound chauvinistic, or old fashioned or something. Anyway, me and Michelle have an agreement. I am in charge of our sex lives now. I have sex with anyone I want to, that is willing of course. Michelle only has sex with men I approve of. Like I said, old-fashioned, but it is our way."

"Actually it sounds hot. You are in charge, huh?"

"I am. Does that bother you?"

Linda slid over towards him and said, "Would you be in charge of me? I mean, I would love for you to take charge."

Michael took the hint and pulled her into his arms. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. She moaned into his mouth as she reciprocated. He released her and Michael could see her breasts heaving. "Did you mean it... Do you want to have sex right now?"

"Yes, baby. I do."

"Okay, I have something special to wear in a bag in my car. Would you like me to get it?"

"Absolutely. Run to your car while I comb my hair." A sort of joke, as Michael always shaved his head bald. Linda quickly ran to her car and came back in with the bag. "Here..., follow me." He lead her into the master bedroom and showed her to the master bath. "When you are done, come out to the living room. I will be waiting."

Linda went into the bathroom and quickly began to undress. She was nervous but also excited. Her loins were wet, she could feel her pussy running. Part of her excitement was that Michael was the kind of guy she always fantasized about. A man that was in charge. Michael was not just a man that would make love to her, but the kind of man that would fuck her. Or, so she hoped.

Linda had brought a black sexy nightgown, matching crotch-less underwear, and black stockings she had attached to the belt underneath the gown. She walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. Michael sat on the couch at the close end of the bedroom door as Linda left the room. She leaned against the jam of the door in a sexy position, sort of leaning to one side. "Oh, my God. You are so hot. Come here, Linda. Sit next to me."

Linda smiled and walked over to the couch. "Do you like what you see, Michael?"

"God, yes. Sit here." Michael patted on the couch right next to him. She sat down and he pulled her into his arms. They kissed passionately, and Michael's right hand slid down her back. He squeezed her incredible ass she smiled around his lips, his tongue dancing in her mouth. Their lips separated, Michael asked, "Are you okay, baby?"

"I am..., and I am so ready for this. Are you ready, Michael?"

"Some ground rules, Linda. I need to know what you are willing to do, and what you are not willing to do. Too many people do not communicate. I don't want to hurt you, okay?"

"Michael. If there is something I don't want you to do I will just say stop. The same for you. But, honestly, I need a man to take charge of me. I need a man if you know what I mean."

Michael smiled at her. He was certain he was going to have fun with this woman. "Lean back, grab one of the throws, and put it behind your head." Michael smiled at her as he put his hands between her legs, his hands on her thighs, and spread them apart. Through the crotchless underwear, he looked at her pussy. "Oh..., nice you trim your pussy real nice. I love the little patch of hair at the top of the slit." Linda giggled in response to his words. Michael then leaned in and blew warm air into her slit.

"Ohhh, are..., are you? Wow, Michael. Are you trying to..., to turn me on, Michael?" Michael did not respond. He merely leaned in and began to lick first her right labia, then her left labia. "Oh..., fuck yes. Keep doing that Michael."

Smiling to himself Michael then began to probe her now very wet slit with his tongue. She tasted wonderful, it was obvious she took very good care of herself. Of her very nice pussy. He lifted his head while at the same time, he pushed a finger into her pussy. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh..., fuck yes. I love it when you call me baby. God, yes, fuck me, Michael." Michael looked up at her face as she pushed a second finger into her very small pussy. He realized, worried, that his big cock might hurt her. He continued to stab his two fingers in and out of her tight hole and then brought his mouth to her clit. First, he gently touched it with his tongue as those two fingers brought her close to climax. Then Michael placed his lips on her clit and began to gently suck on it. Apparently, it was too much and it put Linda over the top. "Oh..., fuck, Michael. Shit, I am g-going to cum. Y-yes, Michael. F-fuck, I am cumming. God..., fuck, cumming Michael." She moaned, not screaming, just shaking and moaning in response to Michael's lips and fingers. Her first release was a squirt, a spray against his chin, then a copious amount of her cum leaked out and he dropped his mouth and drank of her release until she finished.

Slowly she came down from the peak of her orgasm. She was so aroused that after her climax finished, she sort of fell into the couch. "Jesus that was hot. You are very good at that. Are you sure Michelle will not mind? I mean, her not being here."

"Sweetie, she is with a couple of gentlemen having her own good time." Reaching out he took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"My legs are a bit wobbly."

Michael then reached down around her waist and lifted her into his arms. "Then I will just carry you into the bedroom." As he carried her, he brought his lips to hers and they kissed. She moaned into his mouth, loving the very sexy kiss she was receiving. Michael carried her into the room and gently sat her down on the bed. He removed his bathroom and his huge cock popped out for Linda to truly see for the first time.

"Oh, my God. You are huge. Please be careful..., go slow. Ya know, be gentle, Michael."

Michael smiled and sat on the bed next to her. Reaching her waist, he grabbed her crotch-less underwear and began to remove it. She lifted her ass assisting him in removing her undies. "I will lie back and let you take control. You on top, okay?"

She smiled and moved aside as he climbed onto the bed. Still a bit scared, with a nervous look on her face, she climbed onto the bed. She still wore the black nightgown and the stockings that were attached to the belt underneath the gown. "God you are hot," Michael said as he lay next to her. Linda climbed on top of him nervously.

Michael could smell her need. She was hot for him as she sort of stood on her feet and lowered herself down onto his hard cock. She went very slow, struggling to get his very hard dick into her pussy. The first inch or so squeezed into her opening and she moaned, "Oh..., God. You are so big, Michael."

"And you are beautiful, Linda. Take your time. I am in no rush." Linda then leaned forward, placing her arms on his chest, she began to slowly move up and down on him. Michael smiled as she took half of his cock into her very tight cunt.

"M-Michael. Take charge. Make me fuck you. I want a man to fuck me hard. D-do you understand?" Michael first wrapped his arms around her shoulders and forced her to drop to her knees. Three-quarters of his cock was inside her now and she squealed in pain and pleasure. "Oh..., fuck. God Michael. I am cumming on your cock already."

Michael looked at the beautiful woman that he was suddenly very infatuated with. "Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

"God yes, take charge, Michael. P-please take charge of me." Michael suddenly flipped her onto her back. He spread her legs forcefully with his knees, and once again shoved his cock into her pussy roughly. Linda wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Yes..., fuck me, Michael. Fuck me hard."

"Baby, I am going to use you. Are you ready for that?"

"Oh God yes..., so ready..."

Michael then took both of her slim wrists in his left hand and pinned her arms above her head. His right hand, he used to roughly squeeze her left breast. He began to slide his cock harder and harder into her pussy, He could see her grimace in pain as he stabbed his cock into her faster and harder. It did nothing but fire his ardor, it made him want her more. "God, you are so hot. Your pussy is so tight. I am going to want..., to want to fuck you again you slutty little bitch."

"God, f-fuck. You are so big. Can..., can you get that monster into me?" Michael released her arms and then raised his arms and straightened them, each had to the side of her. They both looked down and watched as his cock slid into her, harder and faster. He was so close, so close to getting his entire member into this small woman and her tight pussy.

"I am so close, so fucking close... Close to getting my entire cock inside you babe."

"D-doggy style, Michael. You can get it in, in that p-position." They quickly changed position, and Linda climbed onto her hands and knees. Michael climbed behind her, he had to bring her legs a bit closer and spread his wider because of her height. He grasped his cock and found her opening and slowly slid his cock into her. "Harder, Michael. Fuck me harder. God damn it. Push that cock into me. Fuck me, God damn it fuck me..." As she said this Linda dropped her head to her pillow and reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks. "All the way in, baby. Get that cock all the way into my pussy Michael."

Michael grabbed her hips with his hands. Michael had never been more turned on in his life, and he had to admit it to himself. He loved his wife, but this woman loves to fuck. "God, fuck, oh God yes. Fuck yes." He loved Michelle, he loved his wife, but this woman could fuck. With that, he began to slap her ass, one cheek and then the other. "Fuck..., are you my bitch now? Linda, are you my slut?"