An Accepting Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scared," Michael tentatively asked.

"No, as I said, let me show you my talent." As she said that she grasped his cock and started by licking under his now shaved balls. He gently took one of his testicles in her mouth, licking it with her tongue. She next did the second and then began to lick up the shaft of his even harder manhood.

"Mmmm, what happened to my shy friend." She did not respond, but smiled at him and licked around his cock. Still stroking his eight-inch fat member, Donna then engulfed the tip of his stiff manhood with her mouth. Her tongue swirling around his member, she moaned, for Donna loves sucking cock, pleasing a man. Donna has always loved sucking a good dick, and she thought to herself that this was one of the best cocks she had ever sucked. "Yes Donna, that feels so good. Oh yes..." Michael moaned aloud.

Donna then began to slide her mouth down a little bit at a time. Her tongue danced around his hardness, finding the sensitive spot underneath the head of his cock, and licking it over and over. It felt so good, she was good at this, he thought to himself. Then she did something no woman had ever done with him. She placed her hands on the back of his thighs and slid her mouth, all the way down until her lips were against his body, his cock in her throat. "Oh..., f-fuck," he said as she held it there, swallowing over and over to increase his pleasure. Michael had never felt anything like it. It was amazing; he knew this was the best blow job he had ever had. She gripped his cock, stroking up and down. Then she would once again completely engulf his cock, her lips touching his body. "Oh God..., oh God, how do you do that."

She moved her mouth off of his cock but kept stroking, "I don't have much of a gag reflex, so I have practiced over the years. My husband, before he dumped me for his young thing, used to love it."

"God, you are really good. But, shall we retire to the bedroom?" Michael asked.

Donna grinned at Michael and replied, "By all means." Michael then arose and naked from the waist down, pulled Donna to her feet. The two walked into the bedroom. As soon as they were in that room, Michael took Donna in his arms and kissed her passionately, his hunger for her obvious to both of them. They broke their kiss, Donna wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "Are you going to fuck me now, Michael?"

Michael reached around and pulled her blouse up and over her head. She shook her hair back into place, and for Michael, there was something very sexy about that. Michael could now see her outfit and he found it extremely arousing. "Oh, God, you are so hot, Donna." The stockings and the very slinky bra fired his need for her.

"You are just saying that. But, it's okay, you can say it again." She giggled.

"Donna you are so sexy, I mean you have a great body, a great personality, and your kisses are wonderful. Not to mention your a magician with your mouth." As Michael said this, he undressed the rest of the way and moved toward the bed. "Lie back, lover. Let me return the favor... I want to taste you, love." Donna smiled at Michael and lay back on the bed. "I want you to get comfortable." He stood at the bottom of the bed. "Play with your pussy, I want to watch you play with your pussy, baby. Just for a minute or two." Donna smiled and closed her eyes. With her left hand, she spread her very sexy pussy lips and then used her right to gently rub the hood of her clitoris. She did this for about thirty seconds, and it was more than Michael could take. He climbed onto the bed, wrapped his arms underneath her and around her hips. "Are you going to pleasure my pussy, Michael?"

Michael did not respond except to smile at her. He then moved her left hand and spread her lips with his own. His tongue found her slit, licking up and down, enjoying the taste of her. "You taste very good, Donna. Move your other hand, I want to open that hood, baby." Donna obliged and then Michael used two fingers to open her hood. Donna has a very big clitoris, and that alone made Michael even hornier than he already was.

He gently touched her clit with the tip of his tongue and was gifted a big moan from his latest lover. "Oh..., yes Michael. Keep doing what you are doing. God, that feels so damn good, Michael. Yes, yes, keep doing me." Michael then pushed two fingers into her pussy, slowly pumping into her pussy. His lips then engulfed her clitoris, his tongue still gently pushing against that happy little button. She moaned even louder, and Michael became a little bit more aggressive on her clitoris.

He could take no more, his cock was rigid. He quickly moved up the bed and placed his cock at her opening. "Are you ready, baby? Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck me, Michael." Michael placed his cock against her opening. As it turned out, she was very wet. "D-don't tease me..., fuck me, Michael."

"Okay, Donna. Here we go..." Michael slid his cock into her, slowly, carefully. But Donna was having none of it. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and pushed his cock into her. He was amazed as she took most of his cock in just three thrusts. "Oh..., Jesus Donna. You are so fucking hot. Yes, your pussy feels so good."

Donna then moved her hands up his back, pulling his face to hers. They locked their lips in a kiss for the ages. It was obvious that Donna was enjoying the cock going in and out of her. She separated their lips for a moment and said, "God..., Michael. F-fuck. Thank you. Oh God, I am going to cum already. Yes, yes, Michael."

Michael looked down at her and then brought his mouth to her left breast. He began to suck on the nipple of that ample bosom. After a minute of this, he removed his mouth from her tit and looked at her face, her eyes closed in deepest passion. There is something to be said for experienced women, he thought to himself. "I..., I am going to fuck you hard now, Donna."

"Yes, pound my pussy with your monster cock. Fuck me good, Michael." Michael immediately obliged her, pumping his manhood in and out, harder, faster. With each stroke, he felt himself build towards his own climax. "Michael..., cumming again. Fuck yes. Cumming again... Would..., would you cum on my face. M-my husband would never do that. I want you to mess up my face, Michael."

For his part, he smiled and replied, "Okay, Donna. F-fuck yes. I am getting close. Are you ready, Donna?"

"Yes, mess up my face, Michael. Please squirt your cum on me..."

Michael then removed his cock from her pussy and sort of slid up the bed next to her. Her eyes opened now, she watched as he stroked his cock for about thirty seconds and then said, "I am gonna cum, Donna. Here comes my load. Fuck, fuck, fuck... Yes here we go, ahhhhh." He moaned as the first squirt of his cum was aimed very badly. It hit her forehead and into her hair. Smiling at him, his next few shots of cum sprayed across her lips and both cheeks. Donna closed her eyes just in time as some of his cum sprayed across her lids. "J-Jesus that is hot. So fucking hot. Oh God, you are so much fun, Donna."

Donna smiled up at him, her face covered with his jizz as he finally ran out of cock juice to spray on her face. He could not help himself, even though his cum was on her lips, he leaned over and began to kiss her madly, tasting his cum. It was wild, and he knew he wanted to do this again. Donna was wild, and he knew he was going to fuck her regularly if she would let him.

Chapter 7

As they entered Robert's bedroom, he said to her, "I used to love fucking my wife in the shower. Do you want to take a shower, Michelle?"

"Of course, just give me a towel for my hair, I don't want to have to dry it."

Robert smiled and lead her into the master bathroom. On a shelf to the left was a stack of towels, and he handed her one as she turned the water on in the shower to warm it up. While they waited, after she had wrapped her hair in that towel, he pulled her towards her and the two kissed. Their lips parted he said to her, "I..., well. I hope this is not a one-time thing, Michelle."

Michelle put her arms around his neck and said, "If it's okay with your son, you can fuck me whenever you want. I love spending time with you, and I hope this becomes a very regular thing." She smiled at him and then once again brought her lips to his. His cock was against her belly, so she dropped her right hand and began to stroke his hardness.

"Mmmmm, let's get in the shower," he said. Robert's bathroom had been upgraded just before his wife passed away. Michelle admired the room as she opened the sliding glass door and stepped into the shower. Robert was right behind her. Michelle had her back to him as he reached around, pulling him to her by her breasts.

"Oh, Robert. Do you like those?" She turned around and was greeted by his smile. The pair were side by side as he grabbed his bottle of body wash and poured some onto her breasts, turning and blocking the water. He then began to rub the soap into her breasts, around her neck, and then her belly. "Are you having fun, Robert?"

Rather than answer, he pulled her to him, rubbing his body against her soapy body. He kissed her passionately and she wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the attention. They parted lips and he said to her, "I used to do this with..., well you know. My wife. I loved her very much, but I have never been in a shower with anyone sexier than you. God, you are gorgeous." The two finished soaping each other and then rinsed off.

"Okay, Robert. Can you do me a favor? Take charge. I want you to do whatever you want to me. I want to be your..., sex toy. Okay?"

Robert smiled at her and then responded, "Okay, you sexy thing." As he said this he turned off the water. "Turn around and lean over. Brace your hands against the wall." She did as she was told and he pulled the towel off of her head. He then squatted behind her and stuck his face between her legs and began to lick up and down her already-wet pussy. She smiled to herself as he attended to her pussy.

Leaning over she said, "Are you going to fuck me, Dad? Are you going to fuck your little girl now?" That seemed to fire his passions, for he placed his hands on her hips and slammed his cock into her. "Oh..., fuck yes, Daddy. Fuck me hard. God your cock feels so good, Daddy. Now..., use me, yes, use me, Daddy."

She could tell Robert was turned on. He was fucking her hard now, fucking her the way she liked to be fucked. "God you are so good at this, baby. Does my little girl like my cock inside her?"

"Oh..., God yes, Daddy."

"Do..., do you mean it? Do you want me to use you? I have never done anything like that."

"Yes Daddy, yes. Use me. Pound my pussy, Daddy."

With that, he wrapped his right hand through her locks and pulled her head back. His left hand he used to slap her ass three times and he pounded away at her very wet pussy. "Oh, God. Are..., are you my slut? Are you my baby slut, Michelle?"

She began to squeeze his cock. For some reason, his using her this way was one of the most exciting things she had ever experienced. She knew if Michael would let her, she wanted her father-in-law to fuck her again. He was truly enjoying her pussy, her body which made her so excited. "D-Daddy..., I am cumming. Cumming on your cock. Oh fuck yes, you are so good at this, Daddy."

Robert began to grunt. Her pussy squeezing his cock had him on the edge. "F-fuck..., I am g-going to cum in you, baby. God I am going to fill you up. Fuck, fuck, fuck... Your husband had better let me fuck you again. You are just so good at this." As he said this he began to spray her insides with a huge load of cum. Michelle was in that zone, the zone where her orgasm mixed with his had her as hot as she had ever been. Michelle squeezed his cock as they both had their amazing climax. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Oh, G-God I am cumming. Fuck yes, Michelle."

Chapter 8

The pair quickly went to the master bedroom. Robert first went to the refrigerator in the kitchen and brought them both back a soda. Michelle was under the covers, waiting for Robert. He walked in, naked before her, handed her one of the sodas, and then climbed under the covers with her. She reached to him and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him as she excepted the soda and asked him, "Are you done?" Smiling at him, running her hand down his chest to his stomach, she stopped just before the promised land. "Maybe you have one more in you?"

Robert grinned to himself and lifted the covers to show his rigid member. Michelle then slid down the bed, moving the sheet, blanket, and bed cover aside. She brought her mouth to his manhood, his once again very hard cock, and began to suck up and down. "Oh..., fuck yes Michelle. God, you are so good at this sex thing. Yes, baby, God yes..." Michelle grinned around his cock, enjoying pleasuring this very special man. She knew she wanted to be available to him again, and only hoped Michael would let her. "Michelle, climb on top of me. I want you to fuck me."

"Of course you sexy man," she said as she straddled him. She grasped his big cock and slid down, moaning as his member entered her body. "F-fuck, you feel so good, Robert. Jesus, now I know where your son gets it." He pulled her face to his and once again they enjoyed a very loving kiss. Their lips parted and Michelle looked into his eyes as she pumped up and down on him. She was smiling, smiling because she could see her father-in-law was truly enjoying himself. "Do you like being inside me, Robert?"

He reached up and started to play with her breasts as he answered, "Yes..., yes baby. God yes, you are so good. God, I love fucking you. You are the best at sex I have ever been with, Michelle. I love Michael's late mother, but she was never as good at this as you are."

As his hands rubbed, and fondled her breasts, as he began to pinch her nipples she put her hands on his. "R-Robert. Would you like..., would you like to mark me? Would you like to put a mark on my tit so that Michael could see I fucked you?" Robert grinned and pulled her right breast to his face. He bit and sucked the nipple and then slid her mouth to the left. She moaned loudly, enjoying his mouth on her tit. As Michelle pumped up and down on her, Robert began to suck and bite, leaving a mark just to the left of her nipple. He did this a couple more times, under her nipple and finally to the right. A trio of hickeys around her very sexy nipple. "Yes, Robert. Oh God yes. I am spreading my stuff on your cock, Robert. You feel so good." As she said this, Robert finished sucking on her tit and once again Michelle brought her mouth to his. Ardently, their desire for each other was incredibly strong, the two lovers kissed with deep passion as they both had another strong orgasm together.

Finished with their coupling, she rolled off of him. Both tired out at this point, Michelle rolled into his arms and lay her head on his chest. The two quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 9

The night was wondrous. Donna had more stamina than he had any right to expect. He fucked her three times, the final time on her hands and knees, pounding her. "Fuck, M-Michael. Talk dirty to me. I want you to talk dirty to me, baby."

"Okay..., are..., are you my slut tonight, Donna?"

"Oh yes, I am your fucking slut. Fuck my pussy, Michael. God your big cock feels so good." Donna reached back, grasping his hip as a signal for him to fuck her harder. "Michael..., fuck this slut. God yes, fuck me you stud." Michael then grabbed her hips, his hands like vices. She grimaced, but his cock pounding in and out of her was incredible. "F-fuck. Cumming Michael. I am c-cumming. Fuck, cumming so hard. Yes, pound my pussy."

"Guh, guh, guh," Michael screamed with pure lust as he released his cum into her pussy for the third time this evening. He pounded away, at her pussy. The sound of his body slamming against her ass, the squelching sound of his cock going in and out of her very wet pussy. It was a memory they both would carry for the rest of their lives. Michael could not believe how hard he pounded her and she gave not even one complaint. "Fuuuck, cuuuming Donna. Filling your pussy with my cum, baby. F-fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Over and over he voiced the word as he pounded away at her body, her pussy.

The pair finished their coupling and Donna fell flat on the bed, exhausted, but satisfied. Her head turned to the side, her speech slightly muffled, she said, "Oh, my God, Michael. That was amazing." She then rolled over onto her back as Michael lay next to her, also on his back. "Just a question, one I should have asked before. Are you..., safe. I mean..., I know you have been with other women?. Are you guys careful?"

Michael laughed and looked at her. "Okay, let me give you my list."

"I know about Diane and Margaret. Are there others?"

"Not yet, but there will be. Anyway, Margaret has no other sexual partners right now. If she does, she swears she will wear a condom. She only allowed me to..., well, fuck her because I let her know I am safe. That me and Michelle are safe."

"And Michelle?"

"Only two guys. Margaret's brother was with her. Until then he was a virgin, and well... Another guy. A guy I can account for. Believe me, he is completely safe. Okay?" Michael could see that Donna was tired. That he had worn her out. He quickly went to the bathroom and retrieved a wet rag, soaked in hot water, and brought it back. First, he gently cleaned her arms, then down her body, avoiding being sexual. He then handed the rag to her. "Clean..., well you know. Clean down there so we can both go to sleep." She did as he asked and then lay back, slinking into the pillows he had on the bed. Michael turned her to her side and snuggled behind her.

"Mmm, nice. I hope we can do this again."

"You can count on it." The pair quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 10

Michelle and her father-in-law had both taken a shower. There was a lot of kissing and fondling, but the pair had not engaged in sex that Saturday morning. Robert was making them a light breakfast and Michelle was sitting on Robert's bed, wrapped in just a towel, drying her hair. It was about eight in the morning when the door opened and in walked Robert Junior. Michelle was in shock and did not know exactly what to say. She had no idea why he had walked into Roberts's bedroom. She only knew Sr. was in the kitchen. "What the hell!" It was obvious that he was in shock at seeing his sister-in-law in his father's bedroom. "What the fuck are you doing here? I mean..., Jesus! You are my brother's wife for God's sake."

Senior heard his voice and entered the room just as Michelle replied, "It's know what..., I mean we didn't do anything wrong. God, this is hard to explain."

Michael's father then interrupted. "Show him the note, Michelle."

He started to say more, but Senior interrupted him. "Hold it. We will explain. Just give her a minute." While he was saying this Michelle walked across the room, holding the towel tightly so it did not slip off. She went to her purse which was on Robert's dresser and then reached into her purse. Michelle pulled out the note and handed it to Junior. Junior perused the note, a shocked look crossing his face.

For almost a full minute he said nothing. He recognized his brother's writing, so he knew his brother did write the note. "This is for real? I mean..., Michael let you have sex with Dad?"

Michelle responded, "It was Michael's idea. I have to tell you, we had a lot of fun last night." As Michelle said this, she walked over to Senior and pressed her lips to his. It was obvious that this was not their first kiss by the display of passion between the two.