All Comments on 'An Accidental Infidelity Ch. 03'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Great!

Five stars again, JB! And you didn't lose focus. I guess you masturbated between writing chapters 2 and 3 and took the edge off! Or maybe you too got fucked! What you issued as a warning (group sex involved), I considered a promise. Boy, did you deliver! A really arousing chapter! To me, Melissa has no reason to feel remorse and guilt. Gene got his. Now she got hers. She didn't even the score, but she made the game closer! I hope there's more to this story! You promised 4 chapters. There must be one more!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comment (@LegsFeetToes)

Oh yes, there's one more chapter, when Melissa opens up a bit, just in case you think she was still uptight in Chapter 3. It should be out soon. Glad somebody liked Chapter 3! -- JB

K1KellyK1Kellyalmost 5 years ago

This gets hotter every chapter, wow really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s compliment

Not

“We all went to dinner, Bob complementing me on how pretty I looked (yay!), and I blushed in response”

Get an editor!

WhanmoreWhanmoreabout 2 years ago

One of my Favorite chapters on the site. Mellisa is exactly the kind of woman that turns me on. My stories is also based in Southern Indiana! I can definitely relate to her people. So refreshing to see fellow Hoosier Authors!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

I love the complex psychology (Melissa's) that underlies the comedy of this chapter's four-person romp. Until tonight, Melissa could still tell her herself--and more-than-halfway believe--that she remained a good Midwestern "faithful wife" to dear Gene. Then tonight ... after giving herself to Bob in every possible way except genital-to-genital ... and starting to count the minutes until Bob recovered enough to do that too ... she quite unintentionally commits her first undeniable adultery with Jim. The jumble of her emotions that follows is funny, quite touching, and very believable. I like this chapter a lot. (5*)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...