All Comments on 'An Accidental Model Ch. 01'

by Odinmyboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HandyMan_1HandyMan_1over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this, and look forward to the next one.

I'm a little confused by a detail at the ending, though. He got dressed at the end of the session, he went and got dressed. Then, Miss Andrews had a chat with him, and she let him go to the back room to get changed again. It seems like he should have just went home after she had the chat with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A promising start, let's see part two soon.

QwertoQwertoover 1 year ago

Nice, cant wait for next chapter. Good writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very promising start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As an art model for nearly 100 sessions, I very much enjoyed this.

The battle between being turned on, wanting everyone to see you, & not wanting to get in trouble is very real.

I've had erections in a very few classes, but it absolutely has happened!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

CandTNQCandTNQover 1 year ago

Love this story

I haven't posed for an art class, just a few photographers and I always get so aroused.

Plus my husband loves taking my photos when ever he can

Lucky being female I don't get erections but it is very noticeable when my nipples get hard and other parts show their arousal

Looking forward to the next installments

Harvey_DHarvey_Dover 1 year ago

Fantastic start! Excellent premise. Can’t wait to see where it goes

plaxtolplaxtolover 1 year ago

Great story looking fwd to Chapter10!

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistover 1 year ago

Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Smal3hard5cfnmSmal3hard5cfnmover 1 year ago

I wonder if Miss Andrews invites Alex to her home for nude conditioning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story. Can't wait for the next installment where our young friend is fully nude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love the slow burn. Let it smolder. Would love to see Alex played with by the women in the story individually, collectively, in private and for an audience. All situations are welcome! It's great reading cfnm that really gets into the emotional arousal as well as the physical.

ArtswitchArtswitchover 1 year ago

Miss Andrews shoulf realize what Michaela us up to, and cane her ass hard. Flog her bald pussy too, outrageous for her to.play like that with a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it and we haven't even gotten to the great unveiling with him prehaps spurting for his teacher and artists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start, looking forward to the next one. (Pssst..be sure to proof read. You call Michaela, Wendy once.)

nudedude03nudedude03about 1 year ago

Excellent story and I can hardly wait for the next one. The pace was very erotic. I think I had as many or more erections than Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really HOT! Great writing. Let's get both Miss Andrews and Michaela laid.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous