An Accidental Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah Andrews would be lying if she said she hadn't noticed how good looking young Alex was. She had never really thought about him, or any of her students in a sexual way in the past. But seeing him sitting there half naked and desperately trying not to get a boner was undeniably arousing. She had deliberately prolonged her adjustment of his form, allowing her hands to linger on his soft skin, feeling the firm bulge of his bicep as she maneuvered him into position. From behind him, she was able to freely admire his toned back and shoulders. When she had started adjusting the sheet around Alex's hips, she had taken the opportunity to delve her fingers further than they perhaps needed to go into the sheet, feeling the shape of Alex's hips with the back of her hand. She had noticed the sheet bulging slightly as she pulled it tighter and lower around his waist, showing a very subtle hint of what might be quite a decent package.

However, although she couldn't really resist checking Alex out, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable or be seen to be behaving inappropriately. She pushed thoughts of how close her fingers must be to his cock out of her mind. She had kindly arranged the sheet to best conceal the swelling dick he was obviously desperately trying to hide, and stopped touching him (which was obviously making things worse). Leah crossed her arms to hide her nipples which she could feel had grown firm from all this touchy feely. She strode off to check on the classes work and to cool herself off. She couldn't help thinking about the lower body session in a few days where Alex would be fully nude.

Alex was trying awkwardly to keep his mind on unsexy thoughts whilst also watching Michaela work away at her drawing. He saw her frown at her easel then she looked up and their eyes met. She then smiled and stood up, turning around before bending right over to get something out of her bag of equipment on the floor. Alex was suddenly presented with an utterly perfect view of her ass as she bent over from the hip. The angle was just right - he could see the small gap between her legs, and the pants were so well molded to her amazing body that he gasped when he realized he could see the faint outline of her pussy lips forming a subtle cameltoe. This was disastrous for Alex's attempts to control his cock. He immediately felt it starting to swell and start gently pushing against the sheet.

Michaela seemed to be taking an age to get what she wanted out of the bag and kept adjusting her position, giving Alex a variety of incredible views of her ass, thighs and cameltoe. Much as he wanted to, he couldn't take his eyes off her as his head needed to stay fixed in her direction. Finally, she found what she was looking for and turned back to the easel, standing up in a slow, exaggerated way that showed off her lower back and ass even more, almost like a stripper would work a pole. She looked Alex straight in the eyes and smirked, before slowly lowering her gaze to his crotch. Alex's Dick involuntarily twitched as it continued to grow, and his growing suspicion that this little show hadn't been entirely accidental wasn't helping! Panicking, and with his cock now straining against the sheet, Alex quickly asked for a toilet break and hurried off to the bathroom, hiding his now rock hard cock with the sheet and pushing it sideways against his body.

Reaching the bathroom safely, he dropped the sheet and his dick sprung forwards, now hard as hell. Alex was sure that Michaela had been bending over in such a suggestive manner on purpose, and had never experienced such an open display of tease. He grabbed his hard dick and started rubbing up and down, closing his eyes to bring back that image of her ass and pussy outline. It only took a couple of minutes of him jerking himself until he exploded into his hand, his body trembling with his powerful orgasm.

Having managed to get his dick down to a more manageable size, and having cleaned himself up, Alex sheepishly resumed his post in the center of the main room. Michaela was still giving him a subtle smirk that suggested she may suspect what he had just done. Alex was quite sure she hadn't recognized him, as there was no way she would be this overtly sexual towards him if she knew. Although she was never shy talking about sex or her body with Alex's mom, she had never done anything even remotely this suggestive towards him before. Something about that turned Alex on, knowing that he was anonymous but that he knew exactly who Michaela was. However, the remainder of the session went without further incident. Alex's quick wank at the break had helped keep his dick under control, though he was still nursing a semi until the end of the session when he was able to go get changed back into his clothes while everyone packed up and left.

Miss Andrews was very thankful and complemented Alex on how he had done, as well as his appropriateness and maturity. If only you knew, thought Alex, reimagining Michaela's bubbly ass and the massive load he had visualized blasting all over it at the break. After thanking her and helping her with a few packing up tasks, he headed home where his first plan of action was to hit the shower to relieve the sexual tension that still pervaded his whole body.

He couldn't believe how the evening had gone, and wondered how the next sessions would go. He had one more night of torso only and then he would be fully nude (save the mask) for the last two nights. Alex had no idea how he was going to control himself without the sheet to hide his excitement, but he was also filled with a bizarre desire to expose himself in front of Michaela. In the shower he alternated between imaginary images of her bending over and of her staring at his hard dick while he relieved himself with the soapy water.

Alex was a bit disappointed that Michaela hadn't come over to visit his mom that evening. He had hoped she would be there and that he would get a feel for whether she had recognized him or not. He presumed this to be a good sign, as she surely would have been there to tell his mom if he had been busted. Alas, he supposed he wouldn't see her until the next art class the following evening. He fell asleep that night in a flurry of lewd dreams.

The beginning of the next class followed much the same routine as previously. Alex arrived prior to the class and got himself changed into his sheet and mask in the back room. He waited and watched as all the students arrived. When Michaela came through the door he sat up. She looked even more striking than yesterday, in a white pleated tennis style skirt which came to mid thigh, displaying her shapely, toned legs. Her breasts were jiggling gently underneath a plain gray singlet which was loose enough not to outline her boobs clearly, but tight enough that it was clear that she was braless. Alex was already imagining her bending over in the skirt like she had yesterday, and felt the familiar stirring of his cock, currently constrained by his hands on his lap. He wondered if she was wearing matching white panties, maybe even a thong! Surely she planned to give him another look. Then again maybe it was all perfectly innocent and he was just being a terrible perv. He forced himself to stop imagining the many hypothetical hotnesses of Michaela, and managed to keep his cock down to a reasonable size before Miss Andrews came and escorted him back to his perch. This time, he was able to assume his pose without too much adjustment from her, and the class set about their drawing.

Michaela was again in his main angle of view, but to Alex's simultaneous relief and disappointment, she was intent on her drawing and didn't offer any additional visual opportunities. Perhaps he had mistaken whether it had been deliberate. Alex was able to see quite a bit of Michaela's smooth pale legs as she sat with one leg crossed over the other, however she commonly wore quite short shorts and although her legs were top notch, this view of her thighs wasn't anything particularly extraordinary.

All was going well and Alex was quite comfortable going into the break after an hour had passed. He had decided to stop perving at Michaela and make sure he passed this 'project'.

It was only after Alex had returned from his break and assumed his correct position that he realized that Michaela had subtly altered hers. She had moved slightly closer and her easel had moved to one side, putting her facing directly towards him with the easel in between her and the rest of the class; as she was on the very end of the group. Michaela was looking directly into Alex's eyes and his heart skipped a beat as she slowly dropped her gaze to where the crumpled sheets around Alex's hips hid his more or less constant semi. The rest of the class had begun drawing and the only noise was the scratching of pencils and the gentle murmur of Miss Andrews talking to one of the men.

Alex's gaze was firmly fixed on Michaela as she slowly resumed drawing. He was sure she was smirking, or ever so slightly smiling. Although she was facing directly towards him, her legs were shut at the knees. Alex could see a hint of her nipples poking at the material of her singlet. There was something about her constant gaze over his body, her playful attire, and that sultry smirk that was winding Alex up. His mouth was going dry and his heart started to beat faster as he noticed Michaela shift her legs slightly.

Leah had certainly taken note of Michaela's standard of dress when she arrived, and suspected Michaela was up to something. These suspicions were confirmed in her mind when Michaela moved her work station closer to Alex at the break. Its clever position made it hard for the rest of the class to see Michaela, but kept her right in Alex's vision. By the look of Alex, she was up to something. He looked on edge, his eyes beneath the mask were wide and fixated on her. His cheeks were flushed. Leah slowly began circling the room, checking on each student's work as she headed for Michaela's station. She noticed Alex shift uncomfortably in his seat. She couldn't see exactly what he was reacting to but his eyes were locked on Michaela's position, hidden by her easel.

Alex was indeed fixated. Michaela had opened her legs just ever so slightly as she sat drawing. The tension was killing Alex, he wanted to see a glimpse of her underwear so bad. If her legs moved just a little bit more... Without warning, Alex's wish suddenly came true. Turning slightly on her stool, Michaela moved her left leg towards the easel, moving her legs apart and giving Alex a view right up her skirt! Holy shit! Alex couldn't believe it - Michaela had no panties on at all and he was looking right at her immaculate, bald pussy. The lights were so strong and she was sitting so close that his view was perfect. Alex's dick started swelling immediately with the onset of this sexy image. He involuntarily moved slightly as he tried to cover the rapidly growing problem. To Alex's horror, Miss Andrews was heading right for him.

"I think you might have slipped a little there" she smiled as she approached, "let me get you back to position." She started coaxing him to reset his arms to the proper position, thankfully hiding his erection from the class with her body. Alex was able to still see Michaela over Miss Andrews shoulder - she had closed her legs and he met her eyes. She smirked at him with her sultry eyes. Alex could see that her nipples were now very visibly straining at her singlet. Holy shit, thought Alex - she was clearly turned on too!

Miss Andrews had finished with Alex's arms and was moving on to his sheet. Alex's cock was still rock hard under the crumpled portion of sheet that was currently covering his lower body. Miss Andrews gently pulled the sheet down, causing it to rub against his swollen cock head. The stimulation caused his cock to twitch, bringing it briefly in contact with Miss Andrews' hand through the sheet as it rotated sideways under the sheet. Alex was in agony from wanting to release his cock and give it what it so desperately needed, but he was also terrified that Miss Andrews would kick him out. She had been very clear about not getting sexual and there was no easy way to explain the massive boner bumping against her hand and currently threatening to reveal itself. She continued to adjust the height of the sheet, and grazed the side of Alex's cock with her hand again. He almost moaned and caught his breath.

Leah's hand brushed young Alex's cock for the second time. She wanted to admonish him, send him out of the room for having such an obvious erection, but she was conflicted by several factors, the most important of which was that she was finding the whole situation incredibly hot. Although plenty of naked male models had graced the studio, they had all tended to be older, kinda weird dudes. Certainly none were as young or in shape as Alex. And the fact that he was sitting there desperately trying to hide his massive boner while she pretended not to notice was really exciting. She felt powerful and in control of both of their arousal, and she wanted it to stay that way. She had touched his cock, which was rock hard, twice and gotten away with it. He surely must have noticed but was either pretending not to or was enjoying it. Reaching around Alec's body to adjust the rear side of the sheet brought her chest very close to Alex's pelvis. Sure enough, his cock was jutting out enough that it just came into contact with her right breast, gently scraping near her nipple, which she felt hardening. She pulled back, unwilling to push too hard, and slightly taken aback by her own daring. Alex trying to hide his arousal was really turning her on.

Alex felt Miss Andrew's breast gently touch the head of his cock. The tease of the whole situation was incredible, but at the same time Alex was really worried that she would notice his problem and end the session, probably end the whole project. She had to have noticed, right? But she showed no signs of discomfort, and having adjusted the sheet behind his back, she withdrew.

Alex's cock had ended up pushed sideways across his pelvis, thankfully held in place by the sheet. Miss Andrews' movements had unwittingly guided his dick into a sideways position that he could keep relatively hidden under the sheet. He was able to see out the remainder of the session in this manner, refusing to look directly at Michaela, who seemed to have abandoned her tease for the time being. This may have been related to Miss Andrews' lingering presence near her for the rest of the session. Alex wondered if Miss Andrews had seen Michaela's antics and was keeping an eye on her. In any case, once the session was done he escaped back to the back room and got dressed sheepishly.

After the artists had left, Alex saw Miss Andrews heading his way with a purposeful stride. He couldn't read her expression.

"Alex, about what happened tonight" she opened.

"Um yeah what do you mean what happened" he replied, hoping this wasn't what he thought it was.

"You clearly had an erection"

Alex's shoulders slumped. He had fucked it up, and he was sure she would kick him out. She had been very clear about not getting a boner. He stammered out an apology, blaming his body and not being able to control it. He decided not to mention Michaela's panty-less antics as he didn't want to make things worse by coming off like a perv as well.

"Alex it's ok, I'm not going to end the project at this stage" Miss Andrews said amidst his flood of apologies. Alex was sure he had misheard and asked her to repeat herself.

"I'm not going to end the project. Look I get that you're at a hormonal age and some things are outside your control. And I also think that some of our artist's presentation doesn't help" she said, frowning. "Look, In this instance it didn't affect the actual art as we weren't drawing that part of you. I'm willing to give you another chance, but Alex you need to somehow control yourself for the next session" she said, glancing down at his crotch. "Think you can do that?"

Alex was incredibly relieved and embarrassed, he blurted out his assurances that it wouldn't happen again which seemed to please Miss Andrews. She let him go get changed in the back room and he went home feeling very much like a horny idiot.

That night, Alex produced an unbelievable amount of cum reliving the events of the class and picturing Michaela's bald beautiful pussy which he had etched on his mind while he firmly stroked his cock over and over. Tomorrow was going to be an absolute mission, but he was looking forward to it...

12