An Accidental Quarantine Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria climbs off Thomas' face and beings to kiss Sarah gently while Sarah continues to ride Thomas' cock. Maria beings to suckle one of Sarah's breasts, causing Sarah to lean back and wail as the sensations overwhelm her.

Sarah falls off of Thomas and Maria takes the opportunity to impale herself on Thomas' sheathed member. She seats him deeply in her, and leans forward to kiss Thomas deeply. She then rolls to her side pulling Thomas on top of her, exhorting him on to drive into her deeply.

Thomas responds with long steady strokes that grind his pelvis against hers, providing exquisite friction against her clit and g-spot simultaneously. Soon, too soon, both are reaching the peak of pleasure as their bodies continue to collide, filling the bedroom with slick smacks, grunts and moans.

Sarah has regained her senses and is furiously rubbing herself to another orgasm while she watches Thomas and Maria reach their peaks.

Maria shouts "I am cumming--please cum on me! Cum! Cum! Nnnnoooooowwwww!"

Thomas feels her orgasm squeeze his cock and her pussy rippling along his shaft. He pulls out, sheds the condom and explodes his seed on her, glazing her torso, breasts and chin. Sarah moves in to catch a pearly rope of cum and rub it on herself, as all three are dizzy from their respective climaxes. The three collapse and lay fully satiated, panting for a moment when one of the women starts to giggle.

"That was fucking ah-maze-ing" moaned Thomas.

"Well good morning to you too!" said Maria, laughing.

A few minutes pass and Maria kisses Sarah and then Thomas tenderly. She then rises, rinses off in the shower, dresses and begins to clean the apartment. While still reclined on the tattered bed, Thomas looked at Sarah quizzically and asked "What did you whisper to her?"

Sarah smiled and replied quietly with closed eyes "I told her I knew what she wanted to do, and she should just do it."

"How did you know?" Thomas asked.

Sarah replied "I recognize that look she had, and trust me, there was more love than lust in it."

Thomas was stunned and silent, thinking about the enormity of those words. Sarah rose to clean up before finishing her packing. It was now noon, and it was nearly time to get going.

Maria had soon finished the cleaning and was leaving. "I'll see you in two weeks Thomas!" she said as she headed out the door.

An hour later, Sarah was ready to go. Her bag was packed, the cat's create was loaded and an Uber was on the way. She and Thomas looked at each other and were silent. Both know that in another world, they might have a "conventional" relationship; however this is no Pretty Woman story. Their lives are different, and will remain so. They will have incredible intersections along the arcs of their respective lives, but those will be temporary. Somehow that makes them even more special.

"Thank you for an amazing two weeks. I will never forget this." he said.

"Neither will I." she replied. "I'll see you in a few weeks!" she continued. She smiled, kissed him, and headed out the door.

EPILOGUE

Two weeks later, it's time for another housekeeping visit. Maria arrives a little later than normal, and curiously she has a backpack on her shoulder.

"Thomas, I am sorry I'm late but I made you my last appointment today. I think about my last visit here every day. I cannot get those memories and sensations from my mind. I thought we could spend some time together again after I am finished today." Looking down at the floor and blushing she continues "My son is with his father this weekend and I would really like to make you breakfast tomorrow".

Thomas is stunned and awed by her bravery to put herself and her feelings out there. He's humbled to be the man she wants, and overjoyed that she felt as much passion as he did that day.

Thomas does not answer her right away. He approaches her and grazes his fingertips over her tight tank top up. Starting at her waist, he traces up her flat stomach, over her breast and distended nipple to her neck and chin. Her eyes close as the sensation brings goosebumps all over. He lifts her chin up to him and kisses her softly and slowly. Thomas savors the taste and feeling of her cool lips before speaking.

"Yes." he whispers. "I would like that too."

12