All Comments on 'An Acquired Taste Ch. 03'

by willyou93

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout12 months ago

Thank you for this enjoyable story. I wish that the chapters were just a little bit longer but i is still very enjoyable.

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

OSUfan130OSUfan13012 months ago

Addicted to this story!

billie34cbillie34c12 months ago

Yup, keep going please. Lots of blackmail opportunities here.

dressingSaradressingSara12 months ago

I´m really enjoying your story this far. Would love the chapters to be a bit longer, but I loved it so far anyway. Can´t wait to read more and learn what happens next

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's such a weak blackmail, it's hard to understand why he would put himself in such a position. He's a college kid, if this asshole wants to out himself as well, let him do it. If he loses his girl, chalk it up to being a dumbass and move onto the next one. People are supposed to experiment in college.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think Erin needs to man up and kick Cameron's ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So how do I het it off? Glad you asked! It's plastic fucking break it off knit wit. OR get some lube and pull out the back your free in under five minutes because cock cages and chastity belts aren't really that good and stopping you.

CharlieTheBikerCharlieTheBiker12 months ago

Great work .... I'm loving it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So now he's been forced in to a chastity cage, and become so good at give BJs, it won't surprise me to find out that Jenna has big cock under her dress. Jenna so happy to find that he's locked up and so good a sucking big cocks. Jennas Introduces him in to taking big cock up his ass, and they get married and live happily ever after..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillyou93@willyou93
I am by no means a skilled writer. I do enjoy putting my fantasies to words, however. For that reason these stories are mostly for myself. Something I do to pass the time when I'm bored. If you enjoy them - I'm glad. If you don't...well, nobody is forcing you to read them. Con...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES