All Comments on 'An Adventurous Ride'

by OnlyDreams1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Wecome new writer

As a fantasy it wasn't half bad...but you made a technical error.

From my angle, I could only see the back of her head and the face of the driver. He was smiling ear to ear and shaking back and forth at regular intervals. Looking back at my wife, her hands were outside the car, presumably playing with her tits. I could see her dimples and could tell she was also smiling and looking straight at the boy.

If he is staring at the back of her head he wouldn't be able to see her dimples. If he was looking at the side view mirror he would have already known she had her 32jj's hanging over the side of the car.

I'll just end this with a 'Keep on trucking'.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Ok, but could have been better.

So in my opinion, if you are gonna do it with a trucker, I would have preferred the older, bigger type. The type of person that you had is more prevalent in high school or college. Also, he should have had the confidence to go right to to the car and not hide in the thickets. Overall still a hot story, hope to see more from these 2 characters.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
OD! Good job, Great job for first timer. Naughty little thing, nice fun quickie

New school wife, new school trucker. Apropos!

Thanks!

OnlyDreams1OnlyDreams1about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

This is my first time writing anything erotic at all. I completely forgot about the side window. You're absolutely right, it doesn't quite work out logistically. I'll try and work out the kinks should I come up with another story again.

Thanks again.

OnlyDreams1OnlyDreams1about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

You're absolutely right about the window, there's no way I wouldn't have seen what was going on. I'll try and work out these kinks should I come up with a new story to write in the future.

Thanks again.

JiminPaJiminPaabout 5 years ago
Well done...

Enjoyed your story...will look forward to you continuing writing about the adventurers that you and your wife have.

Jim

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Hot!!!

Oh you naughty man! Exposing your wife to sinful pleasures will lead to hot sex, and trouble. I'd love to fead more stories about her 32jj's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous