All Comments on 'An Affair of the Heart'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

Should be in gay section

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT LOVING WIVES

I read pg 1,2 , 14,15,16 : that's it!

A stupid fucked up story: POOR ZACK: a messed up situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i can't believe a sane person

posted this story no wonder the world is so fuck up and that same person is proud of it how fuck up is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't believe I read 16 pages for it to turn out this way! Damn I wish I had that time back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A totally out of balanced story

About 80% of the verbage of this story was describing the obvious bisexual tendencies of the the wife (who the author intended to be the heroine). Therefore the story was totally out of balance and biased to the lesbian activities of the wife and her new found dyke. So eventually the author tell us that the husband is all for his wife's bisexual tendencies and invites her lover into the family home. Which at the end makes this story much more a fantasy than a near reality story. I would ask the readers how many such arrangements have they know of in their entire lives.

The only satisfied person in the end is the wife because she swings both ways.

Plus the husband is pussy whipped, his wife can't be all that to allow her to fuck their new room mate and her pays the mortgage for what new thing did her get from this fucked up arrangement ?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Note that there's not a single non-anon comment

among all the knowledgeable critics. You can safely ignore anyone who uses the word 'dyke' - they're living in the Dark Ages.

I will agree that it was a little bit too verbose - but the characterisations were pretty good.

No problem with the category - it 'could' have fitted into others, but I think this was probably the best choice (apart from the fact that most of the criticism will be fierce and uninformed).

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
A well written story

I found the characters to be believeable and the wife's introspectives had the ring of truth to them.

Most of the anon posters are so one dimensional and have probably never had an original thought in their lives. The story is about a wife and her bisexual awakening during an affair. So, how is this story out of balance?

Honestly, what husband wouldn't want his wife to have a bisexual female lover. Having her move in and join the family is something else, but I know personally of two families living under the pretext of something like a distant female cousin boarding with them.

I feel no sorrow for the husband. He get's to make love with the love of his life, his first wife. And he also makes love with the MOTHER OF HIS SON! What's not to like? And, he gets to watch them together. And not to be toooo chauvanistic but, he doesn't have to to try to understand when his women are out of sorts. Sure, he can be empathetic and supportive, but face it. Do we men really understand when women come at us with some of their problems. Now both of his women have someone in the family that can understand them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story

Ive read a lot, a lot, of stories here and this is simply one of the best.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

ok the wife is a bit butch-dyke so fucking what. it was a very hot little story with a nice ending.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Neat story

Hot sex scenes and an interesting story. You can tell from some of the more, let's shall we say "intelligent" comments from the peanut gallery that this one hits on some men's greatest fears, that their wife will find women more attractive. This kind of thing does go on in real life, lesbian friends of mine have had flings with married women, and occasionally some of them do figure out they would rather be with women. And yes, people do end up in triads like this, it isn't common but it does happen.

The only problem with this story is it is so compressed, she has her first fling and then suddenly this happen...good for a fantasy, but IRL poly relationships work out over time. BTW, for those crying 'fag' (how a man who is okay with his wife having sex with other gals is a fag, I'll never know...), there are a lot of married women who occassionally or often have sex with other women and their hubbies often are okay with it, because they don't see it as competition, as long as their wife still loves them and has sex with them, too. First of all, for many men one of their biggest fantasies is girl-girl sex, and to have a girlfriend or wife have sex with another woman is a major one. I think the way this suddenly jumps from 1 sex escapade to a poly isn't realistic in my experience, it would probably have been something like the wife has more times with Sarah after telling husband, then it evolves...

As for the vehement critics, grow up a little. This is a story on an erotic website, no one was hurt in making it, and venting rage against a story like this just makes you look small, to say the least. As they say, no one was hurt in the writing of this story, but more importantly, even if this was true, so what? Only people who should care are the people involved *shrug*.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
loved story

It was worth the reading. Everyone was happy in the end though not all poly relationships work out :(.. forget the critics they are jealous

longrifle308longrifle308over 11 years ago
stories vs novels

you should look up the definiitons of the above title so you will be able to make better decisions next time you debate as to where to post you writings. 16 pages (3-4 is the desired length) is way to long for a storyl - ergo I did not read it and will give it a minimum rating as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

That was a very well written story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
A beautiful story, but . . .

. . . it could have been a better story. Let me get two criticisms and a maybe could have been better criticism out of the way first. My biggest single criticism lies with the grammar flaws. The way this reads it almost looks like author did a global replace using WAS (my emphasis) and populated a number of sentences that make the speaker sound illiterate. There are other examples of poor proofreading, an obvious live where love was intended on the last page while feeding the baby is just the last I recall. When I submit stories here on Lit I do a complete and word for word reread for just proofing and still leave errors in. I know it's a pain but too many errors detract from readability.

My second criticism is Derek's out of the blue wantitng to watch Jess and Sara make love. It just popped out of the blue without foundation. That one may be just a that's my opinion, but it is my opinion. My third criticism/maybe could have been better is one that has been levelled at my writing style and one I have been tring to work on. The sex scene descriptions are a bit too detailed, too wordy. This is just something for author to think about. Is there a way they could have been written more compactly while still preserving the obvious love expression between Jessica and Sara that make this story so rich?

With criticism behind I love these characters. I feel like I know them well. I love the story line of woman, wife, with two lovers. That one of her lovers is a much younger woman gets into an area I don't consider in my stories, but that made this story all the more interesting to me. I did appreciate the way llafalot told the story of Jessica's first visit to the lesbian bar. It seemed very realistic. I recall years ago when my then wife and I as part of a mixed (gender and sexual preference wise mixed) crowd of friends left our usual watering hole to visit a nearby gay/lesbian dance club. Some of the same things I read about in llaf's story I saw and experienced that night forty plus years ago.

This was a really great story. I loved it. 'Nuff said!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
My Bad

After ragging on llafalot's proofreading shortcomings I did the same. After proofing what I wrote, I saw three errors in the next to last paragraph, but I clicked the submit button by mistake when I really wanted edit mode to make the corrections. Shoot me, I screwed up.

Still a damned good story llafalot. I will have to read some of your others.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Problems

While the plot was basically a poly end to a cheating affair my problems lie with the writing mistakes and apparent lines left out. Those types of annoyances can seriously distract from the reading. I will admit that the sexual descriptions were pretty well done. I do wonder why bring Yolanda into the story if she were to have so little to do with the actual plot.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Half and Half

BobnBobbi said it all. Some of the writing is at a sophisticated level; but, every so often the reader encounters serious grammatical errors. Did two authors have a hand in this? Or did the proof-reader goof off. Good enough for a #4.

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
Great read

It took me two days to finish it but it was well worth it. Well done, author. thanksalot.

laffalotlaffalotover 11 years agoAuthor
Oh noooooo!!!

After reading all the comments, I went back through the whole story and found out what the problem is. I had used italics to emphasize the text messages, and all of the italicized words were omitted. I've submitted a report, (not sure if that is going to help), and I will resubmit an edited version if needed, with the italics changed to regular. So sorry to anyone who spent the time reading only to be disappointed by omitted text. Thank you to all who spent the time to comment. Without you, I never would have found the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An LW story

I found this to be a well written happy ending story. The wife was a cheating cunt. It doesnt matter that her cheating was with a woman. The twist was her husband Mr Perfect who was shit on to turn a silk purse from a sow's ear. He should have demanded a choice and then dumped her for the reasons given.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Hit & Miss, Semi-Sanitized Saga with Some Very Nice Heated Interludes

I'll start off by saying the author has a gift for description. There was some overkill but the stage was set well for the torrid carnal scenes in terms of character back stories. For my personal taste, the psychological dynamics of all these people were shortchanged.

Derek was far too credulous and placid in terms of his wife, gallivanting about with an avowed carpet muncher. Jess was way too wide-eyed and unworldly. She must have been very seductive to get Sara and Derek to set aside their conventional sexual standards and practices into polyamory.

I'm not against polyamory, per se, but in every situation someone is, for lack of a better word, the hopefully benevolent puppetmaster . Egos and expectations have to be managed. Sustained Threesomes are the epitome of high-risk, high reward. Someone has to be the savvy one that soothes or quells confrontations before they start.

Sara and Derek were owed at least one tense, extremely oppositional scene before they settled their differences. Derek never even raised his voice or broke some crockery, upon learning of his betrayal. He & Jess needed a time-out at that point. The feelings of missing her would give credence to him being willing to play nicely & share.

Enough of finding fault ! There's reasons why I stuck with this for fifteen pages.

laffalot wrote a very nice, extended seduction with the heat raising a couple degrees with each meeting of Jess & Sara. All three characters had their separate charms and that made this a palatable read.

I wanted to know their dark sides as well. If only this author will allow that power to embroider her stories ( apologies to Darth Vadar ) , I can't guarantee higher ratings ( too many BTB haters ) but the resulting creations will make a larger splash and resound on a deeper level. Cinemax sensibilities as opposed to the Lifetime Channel.

Thanks to laffsalot for the hard and provocative ( on more then one level ) thought that went into this extended, creative effort.

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Structure

Yes, i felt this story was put together rather well.

It flowed and had a fantastic structure.

Well done.

FelHarperFelHarperabout 11 years ago

The anonymous comments show a level of hate and derision that is revealing of how petty and small-minded people can be. American culture tells us that cheating = leaving and that if you react differently then you must have no pride. That might be the appropriate response in a given circumstance, but here we have a fantasy. If you claim that you can't accept infidelity even on those terms, I say you are overcompensating for your own personal weaknesses.

I found a few grammatical errors, but not too bad overall. I found it odd that Jess had no problem with oral sex on her husband after sex, but didn't like him to come in her mouth. I did think Derek's response was kind of mixed, and the transition from cheating revelation to threesome needed some emotional bite.

Good sex scenes, lots of description and just the right amount of anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Felharper is what we call the ulitmate cuckold

No wonder so many women around the world are trying to get to America. That was a pussifed state. Why would any man or woman except cheating. I guess you do have any self control. What are you? A fucking animal, I would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock

All those damn pages and he ends up in that mess? What a fool.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Wife is in love with another woman

And hubby gets to have them both and watch them together. How prefect. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doomed to fail

Very well written and planned story.

But their marriage was not founded on trust. He was snooping into her mobile phone before the affair came to the surface. Then he bullied the girls into making love after dinner.

He may have been well mannered, but he is a very predatory arrogant person.

He may have been the innocent person, but his actions showed his true nature.

Good Read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Baloney!

What else is there to say. Just baloney !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice fantasy bad reality.

Unfortunately this would have been a divorce. Period.

JonAustinJonAustinover 8 years ago
A good way to.spend a few hours...

..whilst sick in bed with flu. I'm obviously an undemanding reader compared to all the Anonymous Eng.Lit professors here, but I think it is darned good.

As for the Morals Police comments posted, why read stories on an erotica site if you're that pious?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a Reader

I'm not a writer and I don't care much about incorrect grammar. I liked the story as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, well written but only 4* because of flaws in story.

I just think Derek caved in far too easily. He should have been far more hurt with the cheating. It normally takes 2-5 years for someone to overcome betrayal, not 2-5 days. So totally unrealistic. The lust for sex would not overcome such a feeling of treachery.

She clearly loved him and was sorry and could have been eventually been truly remorseful but such a quick reconciliation and acceptance just didn't sit right in this timescale. A fantasy not reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Derek

What an idiot! He sure makes a good cuckold. Worst thing is, he really didn't know it in the beginning. I guess that's what some women that want to explore the dark side do, bring you the cuckold into the fold before you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eww

I never thought it would end up like this. This is actually pretty disgusting

tangledweedtangledweedover 7 years ago
Why Trump got elected (j/k, kinda)

I thought this was a very well written and erotic story about an married woman's affair that wasn't full of the typical cliches. A nice build up of the seduction and temptation to build the arousal and eventually tie it all together with a nice touch of respect to all parties. It is because I like the story so much, that I have to add my note of criticism and hope that is received as constructive.

One thing that did annoy me was the throwaway description of "the blind date from hell" where the horrible straw-man "Republican" voiced all of the worst traits possible. It added nothing to the story other than demonstrate the author's political leanings and his distaste for other people's choices. I think that a lot of people, including myself, are pretty sick of this kind of crap getting slipped into all manner of media and art and it isn't a subtle as the artists may think.

I can respect an artist and enjoy their work without agreeing to their political opinions, but when they spit in your face, it gets hard to support them. It's all too easy to make an evil character and assign him whatever position you disagree with, but when you decide to let political posturing take precedence over good story telling, it is your work that suffers. It may get you some praise from those that agree with you, but it surely costs you something with those that don't and doesn't influence anyone to change their mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Dc5655Dc5655about 6 years ago
Oh My Gawd!!!

If you don’t do anything else, please continue this story line. I see so many possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truly Enjoyable

I read this story a few years ago and remembered some of its more enjoyable passages. Then I decided to reread it. It is fairly hard to find a story where you know neither the author or the title. It took numerous attempts to figure out how to search for it on literotica. Finally I was able to hone in on it with the terms lipstick lesbian, cab driver, and loving wife. Even then there were multiple pages of contenders. The fact that I went through all of that just to find it again is the best way of describing how much I loved it. The first coupling with Jess and Sara was fantastic, and I truly found the staircase scene exiting. Keep up the great work.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Awwww....

Gotta love a feel good happily ever after take now and then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome writing

Awesome writing and such a great style as well as incredible sex

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

You wrote that many pages of pure unadulterated, no pun, garbage. If bobbinbobbi thought it was great, then I know it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very predictable... But That’s Ok

As soon as Jess talked about the miscarriages and the hysterectomy it was pretty obvious where it would all lead. Even down to the beginning monologue she saying that all three were lying there. I have to admit though I didn’t predict the baby’s name.

It was after all the elegant solution.

Johnadp2002

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
women's troubles

Feeble not worth reading and the pathetic leso notions? so feeble yuk I really want to be sick and this writer had the gall to make this shit story as long as it was? Fuck me! absolutely a horrible experience reading this self absorbed shit sjit shit...……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
affair of the heart.

absolute rubbish. Her arse would be out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty pathy...

Laffalot bio says male.. but if u read his stories .. seems to be a female..

Anyway no husband worth his stuff would allow himself to be part of this sordid lesbo affair as the afterthought! That’s what he is now..

Should dump the cheating whore to the curb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Why do people have affairs?" People (Cheaters) have affairs(Cheat) because they feel entitled to cheat. Sixteen pages of bullshit excuses how she's some how different and special when she's just another entitled cheating cunt.

Husband is just another wimpy Chump who should take the sage advise of Tupac - "“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” "

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just fucked up

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful Sweet romance story with plenty of naughty sex to make the sauce spycy.

ONE THATS GOOD TO STUDY.

CruachanCruachanalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, great descriptions of lesbian sex and an unusual twist that will appeal to a lot of men. I feel sorry for all the sad, misogynist, anonymous contributors with their angry comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting author..disgusting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It should not have required sixteen pages to tell the story of two selfish cunts and one stupid prick. Here's the sequel: He gets screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The smooth-brain commenters are out in force. The comments section of Loving Wives should be considered a mental health service. It lets all the tortured, the perpetually angry, and the hate-filled vent their spleens at make-believe characters and amateur writers. That's the definition of "bully." The upside is that it protects real-life people and small animals from their depredations.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
@annony_1/25/23

I couldn’t agree more with your comment.

“Smooth brain commenters”. That cracks me up. And the beautiful thing about it is, they won’t understand what it means!

Love it!

GothicwifeGothicwife5 months ago

This was the best story I ever read on Literotica.

The story was well written n left plenty of moments what was to happen without guessing to early. 5 stars ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

your writing is good. but the husband overlooks an affair because he got extra pussy? really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous