An Affair to Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had sex all the rest of that afternoon. Emily was a hungry and demanding lover, using every part of her body to bring me back to arousal as soon as possible after each time. She rode me, she had me take her from behind, rocking back onto me and grinding her hips, and finally she locked her powerful legs around my hips, wrapped her arms around me and cried out when I emptied into her for the last time. The only words exchanged were what was necessary to communicate the desires which our bodies couldn't and Emily's urgings as I approached each climax.

We cuddled and dozed in the tangled sheets afterwards until Emily said "I'm fucking starving. You want room service?"

We ate our overpriced room service meals in our underwear, the TV tuned to ESPN with the sound low.

"Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"What does this mean?"

"What does what mean?"

I sighed. "This, what we've been doing all this afternoon."

She shrugged and forked in a mouthful of salad that she talked around. "Why does it have to mean anything?"

I sat on that for a few minutes. Most men would have found that answer quite satisfactory. She was implying we had just had a no-strings sexual romp.

Emily broke the silence. "Tom, Cara is strictly lesbian, since high school. She's never even been with a man. Me, I'm bi, but haven't been with a man since Cara and I got together." she paused, then went on "Well, except once, but that was special, and we were all together for that. But as great as sex is with Cara, honestly, I need a man fuck me. Regularly."

"Okay. So, what ... you have an open marriage?"

She laughed "Hell no. Cara what gut me like a fish for what we just did."

"Alright, so this was just some sort of one-time business trip fling for you?"

She put down her fork and took a sip of her wine. She gave me a piercing look. "It depends. If that's what you want it to be, then sure. Listen, Tom. Don't overthink this. I find you very attractive, and from the way you were staring at my nipples all through lunch, you are clearly hot for me."

"Shit, was it obvious?"

She laughed again and patted my arm. "No, you've been a perfect gentleman. Hell, you could have gotten a quick BJ in the car last night otherwise. I might have even swallowed." She grinned and winked.

I probably should have laughed, but I was still trying to wrap my head around what was happening.

"What about your marriage? Our professional relationship? What if ...."

She reached out and took both my hands in hers, gazing into my eyes. "Look Tom, we're both adults. As far as our professional relationship goes, whether we ever do anything like this again or not, nothing should change as far as I am concerned. I respect you. And as for my marriage, well, you let me worry about that."

I pulled my hands away and said, "I won't be a homewrecker."

She snorted, picked up her wine glass muttering "You can't wreck a ship that's already sunk."

Act 8

And that's how it started. Emily and I handled our trysts as discreetly as possible. If we were traveling with other people, we got a room in a separate hotel just to meet for sex and always separated in time to go back to our own rooms in the morning. When Emily was in LA, she would come to my place. If I was in Phoenix, we would get a hotel room separate from the one I was officially booked into for our liaisons.

Emily would always call her wife and kids either before or after we had sex. It made me uncomfortable if I was in the room, and I told her so once when she was in LA. I was sitting on the bed as she made her call, still clothed. She was sitting in the creaky hotel desk chair, making sure she was oriented at a 90-degree angle from me so that I was out of sight of the camera and any reflective surfaces.

After she hung up, I said "Em, doesn't it ever bother you? Me sitting here, waiting to have sex with you while you talk to your wife and kids?"

"What, you don't like to be reminded that we are cuckolding my wife? It doesn't turn you on, just a little?" As she was saying this she got down out of the chair, crawling the short distance to me and reaching for my belt and zipper. "What if I called her while I was sucking your cock? Just voice, and only taking you out of my mouth long enough to say something? Wouldn't that be hot?" She pulled my member out and started kissing the head. "I could say goodbye with a mouthful of cum .... and I would tell her I was eating ... sweet ... sweet ... sweet ... pudding." She punctuated each "sweet" with a kiss before taking me deep into her mouth, sucking hard to bring me to full erection.

I was propped up on my elbows, watching her. "Jesus Em."

She pulled back, looked up at me with a smile and said, "Shut up and give me pudding." And shortly thereafter, she had it.

Pretty much every time over the next year was like that. Emily made no bones about the fact that what she wanted most from me when we were together was sex. You would think that outside the context of a normal relationship, it would have gotten boring. But Emily was a creative, experienced and enthusiastic lover. She would surprise me with erotic lingerie, a variety of toys, both for her and me, and her strength and flexibility meant that we were free to explore a wide variety of positions.

Once, when I was in Phoenix, on our three-year anniversary we were spooned together comfortably early one morning. Cara and the kids were visiting family out of state, so we had the whole weekend. Emily was facing the windows of the hotel room, and the warm Arizona sun was streaming in. The desert sunrise was breathtaking. I woke up first and kissed her neck "Em, wake up. Just look at that. It's beautiful."

She stirred and wriggled back against me. "I live here. I see them all the time. But I feel something else breathtaking." Of course, I had a morning erection.

I chuckled and nuzzled her ear. "You see that all the time too. Happy anniversary."

She twisted her head around and kissed my chin. "That was yesterday doofus. But I forgot to give you your present last night." She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a small white paper bag. "Sorry that I didn't wrap it."

I took the bag and a tube of anal lube fell out.

"Em?"

She pushed her ass back against me. "Oh, come on lover. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I sure have. And besides, we've done everything else."

The experience was mind blowing. I used my fingers to pleasure her as my well lubed cock slid in and out of her amazing tightness. Just before she pitched over the edge into her own orgasm she reached back, grabbed both cheeks of my ass, pulled me hard into her and grunted "Cum in my ass." She cried out as I erupted into her.

Over an excellent Oaxacan lunch that we got delivered that afternoon, we never went out to eat in Phoenix, she asked me "Tom, why do you still not have a girlfriend?"

I choked on my mole soup. "What?" I said, wiping my mouth.

"Did I stutter? A girlfriend... why don't you have one?" she repeated.

"Well, I kind of thought you ..."

She shook her head. "No, we're lovers having an illicit affair centered on sex. We don't go out on dates. You can't introduce me to your friends or your family...."

"All of our friends already know both of us."

"Smart ass." she said. "You know what I mean. Listen Tom, I love having sex with you and we have a lot of fun. But I care about you, quite a lot really. I want you to have someone you can talk to, go out on dates with. Things have gotten better with me and Cara, so I have that again. I want you to have that too."

"We talk." I said. I didn't like where this was going. While our relationship, such as it was, wasn't normal, I had gotten used to it. And I liked it. I cared for Emily. And over time it bothered me less and less that I was having an affair.

"Tom, don't be so fucking literal."

So, just to make Emily happy I went out on a few dates over the next few months. Nothing serious. A girl from my gym. A friend of one of the admins at work. I even had a one-night stand, well, one afternoon stand really, with a big breasted girl who managed a used bookstore in the Fairfax District who shared my love of old fantasy novels. We fucked standing up in the stock room and she finished me with her hands and mouth. I came on her tits. It was good. Not as good as Emily, but not bad. I told Emily about it the next time we were together. She seemed delighted.

"Really?? Tom that's great! Are you going to see her again?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so Em."

She looked disappointed. "The sex wasn't good?"

"Oh no, that was fine, I guess. Kind of exciting, but I think it was just the spontaneity of the thing. But beyond the books we were both interested in, she seemed a little vapid."

Emily came around my small breakfast table, sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. "Just a quickie with a hot piece of ass huh? Well, thanks for trying anyway."

Act 9

It was early morning on a Saturday when my doorbell woke me out of sleep. I sure wasn't expecting anyone, so I grabbed my phone and checked the feed on my doorbell camera. It was Emily. She didn't look happy. I tumbled out of bed and hurried down the stairs.

Emily pushed past me as soon as I opened the door. Her face was stone. "Em? What's wrong? Why didn't you use your key?"

She ignored my question, stalking into my living room and flopping onto the couch. She covered her face with her hands and said "Cara knows. About us."

My heart dropped into my stomach. I shuffled over to her and sat down next to her. "Oh shit. How did she find out? We were so careful!"

Emily took her hands away from her face, turned to me and said "I don't know how she found it. But buckle up buttercup. It gets worse."

"How much worse?"

"She said if I don't break it off and quit the company, she'll call the old man and tell him. Which would probably mean both our jobs. Then she would divorce me and take the kids."

"Fuck me." I said.

She gave a sardonic laugh. "That's how we got into this mess."

"Shit Em. Read the fucking room. This isn't funny."

She leaned back and closed her eyes. "No, it isn't fucking funny."

My heart was racing. Even though I knew the answer, I asked the question anyway "What are you going to do?"

She turned her head and gave me a look that said "seriously?"

"So, what? This is it then? It's over. We're done?"

"Yeah. It is" she said, not looking at me.

My voice was choked "Em I ..."

"Don't you dare fucking cry." she said in an angry voice.

That shook me. "Em?"

She twisted around on the couch, pulled her legs up under her and gave me a hard look. "Tom, have we ever said, 'I Love You'. Either of us?"

I shook my head.

"Have either of us ever talked about a future beyond the next time we were going to meet?"

Again, I shook my head. Despite my best efforts my eyes were burning with held back tears. Emily saw them and wiped at them with her thumb, a remarkably tender move given her attitude.

"Tom, we both knew this wasn't going to last forever. You know I feel about Cara and the kids. And honestly, I thought you would have met someone long before now. My last lover did."

"Your last ..." I started.

Emily sighed. "Tom, how do you think Devon was conceived?"

I was confused. "You told me ... that once ... you had been with a man, but it was some sort of special occasion and that you and Cara did together? I just assumed ..."

Emily laughed without mirth. "Bad assumption. No, it wasn't then. The special occasion was our wedding anniversary. Things had gotten stale in the sex department. I suggested a threesome as a mutual anniversary gift. Cara fucking hated it. There was someone before you Tom. A great guy. But we weren't as careful as we should have been, and he knocked me up. Cara knew of course, but decided we should keep the baby since we wanted another child anyway. I considered telling him, but he had found someone, and I didn't want to ruin that for him. So, we said goodbye. I never told him about the child, and promised Cara I would never be unfaithful again. Honestly, I think I meant it and stuck with it for a good long time. I even got my tubes tied just in case. Then I met you and ... well ..." She shrugged and her voice trailed off.

I was stunned. "Jesus Em. You never told me..."

She got up off the couch and looked down at me. "You never asked. And don't get all judgmental on me either. You got what you wanted out of this thing just as much as I did." She had gone on the offensive and her words hit me like stones. They had a tone was beyond anything I had ever heard from her. It hurt like hell, and it felt like they came from a stranger. I croaked out "I guess, you came for your things then?"

Act 10

Two years went by. I didn't communicate with Emily at all. I reconnected with Faith, the girl from the used bookstore. It turned out she wasn't as vapid as I thought, and the sex was actually pretty awesome. Turns out it's a lot better when there is actually love involved. Maybe not as wild and hot as often, but certainly more satisfying. Who knew? She had moved in with me and we were engaged to be married.

Faith and I were at a dinner party for an industry event when I saw her. She didn't notice me at first, so I watched for a little while. I had heard from a co-worker she had relocated to Huntsville. The irony wasn't lost on me. She looked like she was alone, and even with the two years that had passed she looked a little older, harder and rugged than I remembered. She turned her head and saw me. I gave a small wave. She smiled and walked towards us.

"Tom!" she said. Her tone was a little too "hail fellow, well met" for me.

"Hi Emily." I answered. There wasn't much enthusiasm in it.

"And who is this?" she asked, nodding to Faith after we shook hands.

"Emily, this is Faith, my fiancé."

"REALLY! How WONDERFUL!" and she gave Faith a hug. Emily had clearly been drinking. "And how did you meet this wonderful man?"

Faith answered softly, disengaging from the unwelcome hug. "Tom was a customer at my bookstore."

A secret smile snuck across Emily's face. She obviously remembered me telling her about the first time Faith and I had been together. "Well, I think that's just great! Tom and I were co-workers you know. Real battle buddies." She slugged my shoulder gently.

"How are Cara and the kids?" I asked to change the subject.

Emily shook her head and said lightly. "Oh, they still live in Phoenix. I get to see the kids on holidays and for a week during the summer." I guessed that Emily had broken another promise to Cara and taken another lover after me. I felt a twinge of guilt over my part in it.

"I'm sorry Emily." I said. It was sincere.

"Me too." she answered, softly. It sounded sincere too. She shifted quickly back to outside sales mode. "Well, this is a busman's holiday for me. Great to see you Tom. And Faith, hold onto this one. He's a treasure." She winked, clicked her tongue and gave us both finger guns before looking past us. "ART!! How are you doing you old dog? Haven't seen you in ages. Hang on, let me buy you a drink." She hustled past us.

On the drive home Faith asked "Tom, was there something between you and that woman Emily?"

My blood chilled a little. I held a brief internal debate. In the end I decided there was no point in lying, we were both adults with histories.

"Yes, for a few years."

"Huh, that seems weird."

"Why weird?

She gave me a sloe-eyed sultry look and cupped her breasts, which her dress had been barely containing all night. "I assumed you were a boobs guy. That skinny bitch was an A-cup at best, and that's being generous."

I laughed out loud. "Well, I'm a boobs guy now for sure!"

"Glad to hear it. You want to cum on my tits tonight?"

God I loved this woman.

12