My Wife Wants a Date

Story Info
My wife tells me that she is going on a date.
12.1k words
3.71
17.8k
30
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife Wants a Date

sizemedium

Today started out as a great day but it ended badly.

Background (If you don't want to know all this, then skip down to the story)

My name is Jim and my last name is not important right now. After high school I enlisted in the U S Army and did my 4 years. After my discharge, I used my GI Bill to go to college to become a gunsmith. I own my own gun store and hire 4 people. I am fortunate to have a contract to supply the local police and sheriff's office with pistols and ammo. As a gunsmith, I do a lot of customization of rifles and handguns for the owners.

My wife of a little over 20 years is Sara. She is the Nursing Supervisor at the local oncology facility. We met when we were both in college. When I saw her, I knew that she was the one for me; I fell head over heels in love with her. She has red hair, slightly taller than me at about 5-9, and a lovely body with nice tits. She wears a C cup but she overflows at the top. She has a slight bubble butt that I adore. Even though she is just over 40 now, she has not put on any weight; she still has a nice figure.

My wife cannot have children so we are just a couple. Our sex life is great because there is nothing that she will not do. We have tried about everything; there are some things that we have found are not acceptable to us such as I won't give oral sex to a used pussy and Sara won't give me oral sex after we do anal. We both shave our pubic region as we both dislike hair in our face when giving oral sex.

******

My wife arrives at home at 5:30 pm sharp every day. As a supervisor, she never has to work late or on weekends. About a year ago the doctors who own the facility put more responsibility on my wife. She opens the facility at 7 am and locks up every night at 5 pm. Although she enjoys the increased responsibility and increase in pay, she has been coming home from work very tired and stressed out. Consequently, our sex life has diminished over the last year or so. It has gone from almost every night to two or three nights a week - usually Saturday, Sunday and sometimes one day during the week.

I keep my gun store open to 6 pm to pick up any "after work buyers". Today I was very tired, so I closed up at 5 and got home before my wife.

Sara arrived home tonight at her usual 5:30. She saw my car was already in the garage so she came into my home office and gave me a big kiss. She didn't appear to be very tired. Usually when I get home I just get a kiss on the cheek. While she was cooking supper, I heard her humming. All this is very different for her because she is usually very tired and quiet when she gets home.

She fixed us a very nice dinner of meat loaf which is my favorite dish. She was very cheerful and talkative during dinner. What is going on with her? Is she buttering me up for something?

"Honey, could we talk after dinner? I have something I want to tell you," she asked.

I was right - she does want something.

"Sure, lover. I don't have any paperwork to do tonight. What is up?" I asked.

"Wait until I can clean up from dinner and then we can talk," she said.

I clicked on the TV which we can see from our kitchen table. When Sara was finished cleaning up, she brought me a fresh Coke and she sat down.

"Please turn off the TV so we can talk," she said.

I turned off the TV and faced her across the table. I wonder what is so important.

"Honey, I want you to know that I love you very much and you are the best thing to have ever happened to me," she said.

Yep, she is buttering me up! What has she done now?

"I want to tell you something important so would you let me finish before you ask me any questions?" she asked.

"Sure. Talk to me," I said.

I knew something was up with her because she kissed me on the lips when she came home; she never hums while making dinner; and she cooked my favorite meal. Plus she started off the conversation with "how much she loves me".

"I am going on a date tomorrow night with a gentleman. It is a one-time thing and I wanted to tell you before I did it. I would never sneak around behind your back," she said.

She is not asking if she can go on a date; she is telling me that she is going to do it. We will see about that!

"His name is Tom Morrell. He is a pharmaceutical rep who calls on us every two weeks. When he is in our facility, he is always flooding me with compliments on my hair and my makeup and how pretty I am. The last three times that he has called on us, he has taken me to lunch, including today. During our lunch today, he asked me to go to dinner with him tomorrow evening. It is for dinner and then he wants to take me for drinks and dancing. It is so exciting that a younger man finds me attractive and wants to take me on an innocent, casual date. He plans to bring me home about 11 pm," she explained.

I was beginning to get angry inside but I needed to stay calm. I said nothing in response but just glared at her. By not saying anything she kept talking, just repeating herself.

"Honey, it is really just a one-time, innocent date, just a dinner and then some dancing. That's all," she said.

I said nothing and just stared at her but I suspect that she saw that I was getting angry. I think she is lying to me - there is more to this date.

"He said he enjoys our talks at lunch and he thought it would be an opportunity to get to know me better," she explained and then looked at me waiting for me to say something.

By not responding to her, she became nervous and began to ramble on a bit.

"Really, it is just one time and just dinner and dancing," she said and then was quiet for several seconds.

My wife was quite nervous now. She no longer was looking at me; she dropped her eyes down. She wasn't saying anything so I thought I would prompt her.

"I think that there something else that you want to tell me about this date." I said.

"OK!..... When he brings me home, I expect that we will kiss in his car before I come in. He suggested that we do a little kissing when he brings me home. You know, like the thank you kisses I give him after he takes me to lunch," she said.

She slipped up and has said that there was kissing after her lunches with the guy. I wonder how serious they were. My wife was very nervous now and was squirming around in her chair. I am guessing that there is still more to this "date".

"What else is there that you have not told me, Sara?" I asked.

After sitting quiet for a short time, my wife nervously explained, "Honey, there is a slight chance for sex after kissing in the car. If that is the case, we will use the guest bedroom because there is no way I want to use our bed."

That's it! It is really about having sex and she is trying to downplay it. I remained silent. I could see that she was trying to find some way to explain all this further.

"Honey, I know how much you enjoy watching porn on your desktop computer in your office. Here would be a chance for you to see sex live. Tom thought you would enjoy watching us so I have put a chair in the guest bedroom for you. He said that watching live sex would put a spark into our love life," she said.

Jesus Christ! She wants to fuck some guy and she thinks she can get me to buy in by allowing me to watch them? There is no way I will let her go on a date and I certainly will not let her fuck another man. Years ago we talked about joining a swingers' club when one of our couple-friends joined. I told her then that I could not let another man have her pussy. I love my wife but I am not willing to share her.

Sara sat staring at me without saying anything; however, she was very nervous because her hands were shaking and she was biting her lower lip.

"If you are finished, I would like to say something. You didn't tell me the truth about your date. You kept telling me that it was just an 'innocent date' but now you are telling me that you will be fucking the guy. You were lying to me when you first told me about the date, hoping that I would buy into it without you having to tell me about the planned fucking!" I said.

Sara put her head down.

"I want to ask you some questions. I want you to answer them truthfully. No more lies!" I said calmly.

"You can ask me anything," she said rather sheepishly.

"So let me understand this correctly. This man, a 'gentleman' you say, wants to take you, a married woman, on a date. You intend to kiss him in his car when he brings you home. However, I bet it is more like teenagers making out. Right? And then after you both get all excited from making out, you intend to bring him into our house so that you can fuck him in our spare bedroom. Oh yes, and you are intending to drag me into your affair by having me watch you fuck this 'gentleman'. Is that right?" I said rather angrily.

"Uhm... yes..... that is.... right," she said.

"So it isn't an innocent date as you first said because there will be making out when you get home and a 'slight chance' that you will fuck him in our bed in our house," I said.

"Honey, you are making too much out of this," Sara said.

"If he is a gentleman, then why would he make out with a married woman?" I asked.

"He is a gentleman because he is always polite; he always opens doors for me and pulls out my chair in the restaurant. As for making out after the date, I was just thinking that some kissing as a goodnight and thank you for the date," she explained.

"I see. So you don't' mean making out like a teenager?" I asked.

Sara just put her head down and said nothing.

"I think that you are lying to me again. Is it his idea that you have sex at the end of your date?" I asked.

"Well, kind of. After lunch today, just when he was kissing me before I went back into work, he suggested that it would be nice way to finish the date. He also asked me to take the next day off because our love making might run late," she explained.

"You somehow had forgotten to tell me that you kissed him after lunch today. Was it just a kiss or more like making-out with him?" I asked.

"Uhmm..... I guess we were making out. It started out as just a kiss but we got carried away. He is a wonderful kisser. He really got my juices flowing," she said.

"Who initiated the kissing?" I asked.

"Well, the first two times he took me to lunch, he kissed me before I went back to work. Today after lunch, he kissed me several times and I guess we both got carried away with kissing," she explained.

"And while you were making-out, did he touch you?" I asked.

"He put his hand under my scrubs top to feel my tit but I pushed his hand away. He did not touch my skin so no big deal," she said.

"It is interesting how you forgot to tell me about that too. Did he play with your pussy?" I asked.

"He kind of forced his hand between my legs on the outside of my scrubs, but I made him remove it," she replied.

"Interesting! You tell me that he is a gentleman, but does a gentleman make out with another man's wife? And does a gentleman try to feel you up? You forgot to mention earlier about the kissing after your lunches with him and that he was feeling you up while you made-out with him. Were you lying to me by omission?

"You tell me that it is 'just a date' but then you say that there is a 'slight chance' that you might have sex afterwards. A slight chance, my ass! You know damned well that you intend to have sex because you have even put a chair in the room for me to watch you!" I said angrily.

My wife looked very afraid; I don't think that she expected me to react this way.

"And you both expect me to go along with this date?" I asked calmly.

"I had hoped that you loved me enough to let me do this. Just once!" Sara said.

I just stared at her.

"At lunch today when he asked me out on the date, he asked that I fully discuss it with you. He wants to make sure that you know all about it. He even offered to come in and meet you when he picks me up," she said.

"Well, isn't that just nice! (Sarcastically) He thinks it is like meeting the father before he takes the daughter out on a date. Except he wants to take out my married wife and then screw her in my house later," I said.

"Honey, Tom thought it would be best if we had sex here at the house where you know exactly where we are and not in some hotel. It was his suggestion that you could watch us," she explained.

"He is so thoughtful of me! (Sarcastically) When we got married, you gave me your body 'to have and to hold, etcetera.' I have always considered your body to be mine and likewise my body is yours. Your pussy belongs to me, therefore, you cannot give it to another man.

"Years ago, you and I had discussed joining a swingers' club but we decided not to because we both are somewhat jealous. You told me it would break your heart to see me fucking another woman at the club and I said that I felt the same way about you fucking another man. So, how do you think it makes me feel when you tell me that you are going to fuck another man.... with the pussy that you gave me when we got married? What changed your position on fucking others? Is it because he is young and wants you? Is it the making out? Am I not giving you good sex? Tell me why you want to fuck this guy." I said.

"I thought about 'why' this afternoon after he asked me. There are two reasons: The first is that when we married, I had only one lover before you, and I have told you about it. Both he and I were young and neither of us had any experience. He was able to cum but I never had an orgasm. I tend to forget all about it. In my whole life, I have only had two cocks inside of me and one doesn't really count. By having this date with Tom, I could see what it is like with another man. I am not doing it to compare him against you, but this would be just to satisfy my curiosity.

"The second reason is that our sex life has become.... predictable, I guess. We do the same things every time and although we both enjoy it a lot, I had hoped that this date might put a spark back into our love life," she explained.

"Sara, the reason our sex life is 'predictable', as you say, is because of you. In the last year I have tried to add some variety but you always say that you are too tired to try anything different or new. You always insisted that we do the same thing each time because you want to get to sleep. Sometimes you are so tired that I only get a handjob.

"I think that you see making love as a chore that you have to do as a wife, and when we do it, you just want to get it finished so that you can go to sleep. I wonder now if you have been faking your orgasms so that you can get it done and go to sleep.

"In the last year you have done nothing to make sure that I enjoy sex with you; it is all about what you want and not what I want or need. You never initiate sex anymore. We used to have sex every night but you are the one who has cut us down to two or three times a week - again because you are so tired or so you say. I have quit asking for sex because you are not willing anymore! You used to be so sexual but now only a couple of times a week? I have been wondering if you were getting your sex elsewhere. So, the only way to 'jump start' your libido is to have sex with another man," I said.

"Honey, it is true that I come home very tired. I have so many things to do at work that sometimes don't get everything done. I do worry about my job a lot because sometimes the doctors seem unhappy with me if we don't have a certain drug or some special supplies. Honey, I am not getting sex anywhere else. I am always home at the same time and I never work on the weekends. You can check my phone if you are worried. It is true that I do not initiate sex anymore. I always have a lot on my mind and I guess I just never think about it.

"The date sounded really exciting to me; I really want to go. A young man sees me as desirable; that does a lot for my ego. Tom did not mention the sex part until I was leaving his car to go back into work. He convinced me that it would put a spark back in our sex life. I had told him that our sex life was... not what it once was. He said that he was sure that this would help us," she said.

I interrupted her, "I am trying to be calm and to understand. You admit to me and to your lover boy that our sex life isn't very good but then you are willing to give him sex and probably do many things that you have denied me for the last year. How does that make our sex life better?" I asked.

"I....ugh....really....." Sara stuttered.

"Sara, you are not asking my permission to go on a date, but rather you are telling me what you intend to do tomorrow night. I realize that I do not own you and I cannot tell you what to do, but I am not agreeing to let you fuck another man; I am asking you not to have this date." I said firmly.

"Honey, you are making too much out of this," Sara said.

"If you do go ahead with the date, then I am telling you that there will be consequences because you will be endangering our marriage!" I said angrily.

"Honey, I told you that you are making too much out of this. It will be just a date with some kissing at the end, and I will be home before midnight.

"Honey, if it will make you feel better about the date, I will tell him that I will not have sex with him. When he brings me home, I will just limit it to some kissing and then come inside where I can take you to bed for some wild sex. I am sure that making out just before I come in will make me super horny and I want you to be the one to fuck me. I see this as an opportunity to put some excitement back into our sex life," she explained.

"You think I would have sex with you just after you made out with another man? You would be fucking me but thinking about your date. No fucking way that will happen! Also, in case you were thinking about fucking me after you fuck him, there is no way I would do 'sloppy seconds'!

"I want you to think hard about the aftermath and consequences of your date," I said.

My wife just stared at me but said nothing.

"I have a feeling that you will be calling him tonight to tell him that we have talked. Ask him how he would like to be sued for breaking up our marriage," I said.

"Honey, this is just a date for dinner and dancing. I told you that I will tell him no sex. Dinner and dancing won't break up our marriage!" Sara said.

"If you don't have sex with him tonight, you both will find a time to do it in the future. My dear wife, I will not beg you not to go because I'm not a weak man -- frankly, I shouldn't have to beg. I don't want to discuss this any further. Tonight I am the tired one, and I am going to bed. Come up when you are ready. We will not have sex tonight so that you can 'save up' for your date tomorrow night," I said sarcastically.

I went up stairs and quietly undressed. I could hear Sara's voice so I am certain that she called the guy and told him what we discussed. I will have to wait and see what she does tomorrow but in the mean time, I will start planning what I am going to do.

About 10 minutes later, Sara came into our bedroom and undressed. I heard her go to the bathroom and then she crawled into bed. (We both sleep in the nude.) I was laying on my side with my back to her. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Jim, I really do love you!"

I didn't respond so she laid still. I don't think either of us slept well.

******

The Next Morning -Date Day

The next morning Sara was up before me. I think I laid awake too long last night thinking; I was so tired that I didn't hear our alarm clock. I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and coffee. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen. We usually just have toast and juice for breakfast so she is trying to butter me up with a big breakfast to change my mind about her date.