All Comments on 'An Afternoon at the Movies'

by DevillyshAngel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hopefully a part 2....at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Gave it five stars despite the fact that it needed more body part involvement that just her pussy.

And what was her pussy like? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy? He might not be able to see, but he could certainly feel.

What about her breasts? Nothing? No need to feel them? See them? Play with them? She didn't want him to open her blouse to access them?

Despite the fact that she was really getting off on his one-track approach of nothing but making her pussy feel good, she didn't need her nipples caressed at all? Or sucked?

And her ass? Nothing? She wasn't wearing panties, so access to her ass was easily accessible. He didn't want to grab it? Squeeze it? Tease her asshole, at least a bit?

be1812be1812about 2 years ago

Dying for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this! Part 2 please!

milfreader69milfreader692 months ago

Loved it! More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevillyshAngel@DevillyshAngel
I've been a Literotica reader for a very long time. I have read at least 1 story in pretty much all of the categories, save a few. I enjoy multiple mediums of erotica but reading is my preferred. I love reading interracial stories with a black female and white male as the lead...