All Comments on 'An Afternoon to Remember'

by bluemango80

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not...!

Why not just get a divorce instead of being a whore...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have the same question

why stay married... But this story touches close to home. A woman never will forget her former lover. In this case a four year relationship. Her husband will never measure up to "ex boyfriend".

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A STAND UP STORY OF A WIFE WHO CHEATS ON HER HUBBY

mea culpa to them, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I started walking back to the car, back to my dull, sexless marriage, back to reality.

C an we hope she gets hit by a truck while crossing the street and never makes it home?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"I started walking back to the car, back to my dull, sexless marriage, back to reality"...

"I started walking back to the car, back to my dull, sexless marriage, back to reality"...WHY? Why didn't she get a divorce a long time ago and try to find someone who would make her happy? Why the need to cheat and stay in the marriage? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Good story but very sad.

If shes that unhappy, why stay married? And if a woman can make herself orgasm with just a finger, which is smaller than 95% of all cocks and dedicated lesbians dont use cocks, why does his cock size really matter?

Its like you went out of your way to make her miserable so as to justify her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't feel sorry for her...

It's hard to feel sorry for the wife. Undoubtedly she knew her husband Shane was a bad lover (and had a small cock) before she married him. So why then did she marry him in the first place?

And - as several other commentators have already noted - why does she stay married to him?

From the story, we don't know enough about her background and Alan's background, but if both are free and available, why doesn't she just divorce Shane and move to Alan's city and be with him? - JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Because if she did that, it wouldn't make much of a story, the cucks wouldn't get what they want, and you wouldn't have anything to complain about. Good enough reason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TRUTH

If you are married or have been you have been cuckold because thats what wives do.

So hate the cuck stories all you want but just remember unless you are gay you are a cuckold.TRUTH

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!!!

Why is that slut married?? Why not get a divorce and then go out and fuck others? What a disgusting typ of a spouse! Your story shows your negative opinion of the wives in your life! The apple never falls far from the tree!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: TRUTH -- Anonymous comment

So, Anonymous, when you say this:

"If you are married or have been you have been cuckold because that's what wives do."

Do you have any recommendations for husbands who have to cope with this outbreak of rampant infidelity?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:luedon

Fair enough question. That statement made me perk up, this reader is assuming that all married women cheat. Nothing could be farther from the truth and that includes men. No doubt there are cheaters on both sides but that assumption is far reaching.

Like always, the public feedback provides more than enough entertainment to get me by until somewhat to my liking shows up. The battle continues.

By the way "consequence/reconciliation" readers, "alwaysraining" wrote only one loving wives story years ago, which I found intriguing. Good reading. Just a thought, since good stories are somewhat thin these days. May want to check it out. Peace. (signed ML)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Evil Writer Exercises Mysterious Dominance Over Innocent Anonymous Reader

"The writer made me waste 6 minutes of my life reading all this nonsense" (Anonymous comment.)

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If she's that unhappy, then why doesn't she divorce her husband and shack-up her ex?

It would fairer to Shane if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same rely as annoy

Get a divorce let Shane get a life, u get laid by a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So what was the point? Shouldn't this have been in Erotic Couplings?

What's the difference if she is having lousy sex in her marriage, with her boy friend, with her Lesbian lover, or with her father or brother? Whatever relationships she has appears to be irrelevant to her and her desire for good sex. She's not really cheating on her husband with her illicit sex, she cheated him out of a wife when she decided to marry him for expediency and convenience. She has a marriage license, sure, but she is not a married woman. She has no respect for her self, her husband, or their marriage vows.

So what was the point? Is there going to be another chapter where she makes some changes in her marriage, either helping her husband learn to satisfy her sexually, or ask him permission to get sex outside their marriage, or just divorce him so she can get her pussy properly pounded? Maybe this was just supposed to be a stroke story? What's exciting about a coldhearted cheating bitch sneaking off for sex with some asshole?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "What's exciting about a coldhearted cheating bitch sneaking off for sex with some asshole?"

It all depends, Anonymous, on whether or not you are the 'cheating bitch'. I suspect that most 'cheating bitches' were very excited at the time they 'cheated'.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Cheating whore

If you have a loveliness marriage, get a divorce. There is no excuse for cheating. None at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous ML Re: "alwaysraining"

I checked out that story, wasn't really all that impressed. The wife was a cast-iron bitch, that had a bull shit epiphany.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The memories will very likely

be the motivation to file for divorce

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
How do they do this?

It looks as if living together for a while is the best way to know if you should marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happens...often

The combination of very unsatisfying marital intimacy and meeting an old flame produces hot, satisfying sex. It happened to me and I welcomed it. It took only moments to re-kindle the passion we enjoyed years before, and he fucked and ate me until I was completely fulfilled and exhausted.

Your story reflects reality, for me and several of my friends who meet with old boyfriends/lovers to relieve the sexual frustration suffered at home. Keep writing. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stuppid and disgusting story. 1* for this crap

This story made me almost to vomit.....this is so ugly, pathetic, depressed, sad, shallow, low-profile and lack of self-respect.

Perhaps a good end for this crap end is the wife to suicide herself.

1* for this bad and depressed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old same old......nothing new in this lame & boring tale. 1* for this garbage

There is nothing new and nothing exciting in this tale. This is so repetitive, lack of creativity, pathetic, boring and tiring of reading this same lame.

At least this crap is just one page long and it just made waste 3 minutes of my life.

1* for this boring and crap story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Security....

is why she stays with Shane; he's "the responsible mature kind of guy that a girl marries". Boredom has had a very bad press but with it comes security. I suspect that loverboy Alan wasn't as reliable, although this hasn't quite come out in the story.

It's not badly told, which should be key to our comments, and it does raise questions as to what drives women to marry the bore but fuck the rake. It needs more character development to give a better picture in this case.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great story, more please

Love getting some different cock from time to time, keeps a girl fresh xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Crap for the Sewer of LW

If this heartless CUNT is so unhappy with her husband, then divorce. To lift this out of the sewer she needs to get multiple STD's from the asshole scumbag boyfriend and she is miserable for life. Maybe she is a dead fuck and hubby has some young tight pussy on the side so he doesn't get board with his worthless CUNT wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* for this pathetic and lame story

The story is such waste of time.....so bad and ugly to the point if disgusting.

Although I enjoy the comments, in particular one quoted: "Two Wrongs Don't Make One Right".....that's a very good point!

1* for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What lack of self-respect and nonsense story. 1* for this brainless

Why most of the writers underestimate the women's intelligent....this kind of story is pretty much in insult to the women.

I myself am a woman, married with kids. All the time I faced some challenge in my marriage and go for a talk with my husband and we work things out together. So why those tales should be different!

This story has no meaning, nonsense, an insult and I didn't like it at all.

1* for this bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another whore story hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Another dumbass comment

from annony, easy to believe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lack of self-respect....1* for this cheater cunt

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

She will do it again and again.......in oppose to face the issue with her husband.

So she decided to take the short cut and fuck the old flame instead of face the reality to fight for her marriage.....and that's too weak and self-center bitch.

1* for this lame.

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 6 years ago
I understand

Married men are the most passionate and appreciative lovers, and I think it's because they are very frustrated with bad or no sex at home. Your story is the flip-side of marital frustration being resolved by strange cock(s). It happens because life happens. I loved the story. Maybe a trip to the adult theater is something I should do. All five stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with susieblueeyes and i loved the story gave it 5*

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.She will do it again and again.......in oppose to face the issue with her husband.Anonymousover 3 years ago

Lack of self-respect....1* for this cheater cunt"""""" Okay I will bite: What did this comment mean ?? I can se what some of it meant, but then it went to hell in a row boat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous