An Afternoon with Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
The family outing continues.
3.5k words
4.31
9.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the shower, mom decided it was time for her family to eat so laying upon the small table provided with the room, she spread her legs wide open and then said,

"Who wants to go first?"

"Now watch me, son, listen carefully. I am going to show you the basics of eating a pussy."

He kisses his wife, Ann, then kisses her body down to the pub, kisses her tingling clit, and then sucks it again.

"Did you see how I did that?"

"Yes, I did dad."

"Okay, you do the same thing."

The son replaces his father's head between their mutually loved woman. He begins kissing the woman when dad gives him a pointer,

"Now most women like to have the male kisses her neck. Kiss both sides. Make her moan long and deep."

Following the elder man's advice, he moves up to kiss one side of her neck and then the other. As he does, on his own, he pulls his mother's left nipple between his fingers when he kisses the right side of her neck and the right nipple when he's kissing the left side of the neck.

Ann's orgasm grew exponentially once her baby began kissing her neck and twitching her nipples. She felt his stiff cock brushing her thigh streaking precum on her.

"Mom, I cannot wait. I need to fuck you again."

"Go ahead dear, I am ready."

Sliding down his mom's belly, he feels her take his cock once it is free of her body, lines it up to her hole then tells him to push in. He slid easily into his mother's glory hole.

A gasp fills the room as the son's cock push against mom's cervix. Ann motions for her husband to join them. When he arrives, his wife takes hold of his cock pulling it to her lips. When she is withing in lust and ready to swallow his handsome pole. Her tongue licks her husband's cock with a familiarity gained from years of marriage plus three years of dating. She has long since lost count of how many times her mouth has gulped in his penis but, given all her experiences in doing so, a feeling of excitement still filled her every time she did.

She was still deeply in love with her husband. The only reason she fucked outside of their marriage was that it was part of her job. As Vice-President of Marketing, pleasing the customers is part of her duties in meeting the customer's needs. So she pleased men and women because she had to. Well, she also loved fucking and being fucked too. They both did which is why they joined this club. It was a partner exchange club that allowed them to engage in a little fun periodically.

The young man was into the red zone with just a sight of his mom giving his dad a blow-job. It was bringing him to orgasm quickly yet he held back as best he could fucking his mom with fast hard strokes. The sound of their bodies slamming into each other filled the room All three of the members of the horny family trio were breathing rapidly.

The progeny was the first to announce his intention of releasing his sperm. With that announcement, the mother ducked the feather harder and more rapidly giving his balls a squeeze to help things along. Soon the son stiffened and grunted, and the father sighed loudly looking into both holes.rd the ceiling as he released into his wife's mouth and mom, if she hadn't been already to come, surely would have when her two men unloaded into both holes.

"Thanks, mom! That was the best yet."

"I agree dear, thank you."

"You are welcome, boys. After we rest, we'll clean up and order room service. I am tired and hungry and thirsty."

The next morning mom took care of the boys' morning woods, they cleaned up, dressed, and headed for home.

The following week was pretty uneventful for the horny incestuous family. Mother and son fucked whenever the urge hit them, and it hit them quite often. At their dinner on Wednesday, Mr. Menndel announced that the family was going to the nudist colony where they were members.

"Ann, you are going to have to Clark accustomed to seeing other men fuck you and vice versa. For my part, I am bringing Elsa home for some homework activities. I'll be fucking her of course and she will do some girl-on-girl tomorrow night. We'll all go over to the Emmerson's for the usual neighborhood fun night on Friday."

Ann told her husband that he has a wonderful idea and good training for their soon-to-be swinger son.

"Clark dear, keep in mind when your father and you take me, it is love. For everyone else, it is just sex. Do you understand?"

He nodded yes. But Ann wasn't all that sure he meant it. Tomorrow would tell if he meant it or not.

At no Ann pulls into the drive. She calls out the car's window to her son who was absorbed in batting practice in the backyard.

"Clark! Clark! Come to me, quickly."

He heard her between the cracks of hickory hitting horsehide. When he came to the car, she told him to shower and shave, and to dress in his light blue summer blazer with the white pants. Casual shirt and to be quick about it.

"O Clark, splash on some of your father's cologne. I'll handle your father. Now, quick."

Less a half-hour later a handsome exits the back door.

"Did you secure the house?

Not, because Clark rushed back in closing the windows and setting the security alarm system. In fifteen minutes he sits beside his mother in her classy BMW, then off they go.

When Clark asked his mom where they were going, she told him to the home of Mr. Dudley, the CEO of the company and his mother's boss. She answered also that they would also be met by Mr. Dudley's wife and Mr. Dudley's secretary. Additionally, the company's CFO and his secretary.

"Clark, I want you to see Raymond fuck me and look on as he fills my pussy. If you pass watching your mother getting fucked by other men, then you will be able to join in the free-for-all filled with fucking, sucking, and licking."

"Wow, mom I don't know if I am up to that.," he replied.

"Sure you are dear, you have got a lot of stamina. I've all the faith in the world that you can please all three women, and then tonight, pleasure me."

Cark had his qualms but he loved his mother platonically more than he loved her sexually, and he loved her as a sex partner a lot.

When they arrived everyone else was there waiting on them. Mrs. Dudley was wearing a long nearly transparent full dress everyone else was in business attire. It didn't appear that there was anything beneath it either. The shadow of a hot MILF's body was seen in the fog the shiny material.

"Is everyone ready?" Al Dudley said. The nodding of all the heads present signified a yes vote. So everyone began to strip. Tammy Dudley simply unzippered her dress which fell at her feet revealing her naked body. She is drawn to Clark like a magnet.

"Let me help you, Clark."

She was at his feet like a lightning flash. Within seconds his shoes, socks, and belt were off. She had his pants and briefs off just as quick. As for Clark, the sight of so many women undressing possessed his mind so that all he could do was unbutton a couple of shirt buttons as he gazed at a scene of so many tits, asses, and pussies coming into view. Where he was wanting in getting naked, Tammy Dudley was not because he was the second person naked after her.

He felt a cold hand on his balls cupping them gently. Then a woman's hot breath on his neck. She hugged him pressing her turgid nipples into his chest while her hand went from his balls to his cock.

"Honey, your balls are full of spunk and you won't leave this house until you give me most of it."

Her mouth met his and her tongue filled his mouth. Clark could feel the blood rushing into his cock. He broke the kiss and whispered to her, "Tammy, I want to claim you this afternoon."

"Clark!" It was momma, "Pay attention and watch. Ray is going to fuck me and I am going to suck Paul. After Ray comes off, I will clean his cock and balls as Paul fucks me. Don't let those three sluts distract you."

"Who are you to call anyone a slut, Ann!"

Another voice adds, "The pot is calling the kettle back, girls."

Ray wraps his arms around Ann and the two begin kissing lustfully. One of his hands caressed her breast and the other was between her legs. For her part, Ann had one of her hands between Ray's butt cheeks, and with the other, she was stroking his 10" cock which was nearly a full mast.

Clark was fuming full of fury and this man using HIS mother like a slut. it infuriated him to no end. Tammy Dudley saw a volcanic eruption building which would probably end in violence. She scurries behind Clark pressing her nude body into his and grabbing him by the waist then whispers in his ear,

"Clark, no one is raping your mother. She consented to this because she liked doing it. Blake, sex is a mode of recreation doe her much like tennis is to other people. My husband is also satisfying his recreational needs and you and will couple when your training secession is finished because I want to feel your stiff cock inside my vagina. Calm down and enjoy, Ray is just about to enter Ann's pussy. Take a close look."

He did see Ray's cock head push past his mother's labia and into her body. He heard her sigh and then saw the soft look on her face. Even when he pistoned out with a coating of his mother's pussy juice on his cock, Clark noticed a look of enjoyment on his beloved parent's face. When he saw that, his rage began to abate.

"I guess she does enjoy it."

"Of course she does. When a woman gives her consent, she usually enjoys it, especially if her partner is a gentleman and treats her with respect and honor."

"Thanks, Mrs, Dudley."

"You are welcome, Clark. Now stay here as she ordered you to. I'll see you later, lover."

###

Clark watched his mother getting fucked twice that afternoon and saw two loads of man cream shot into her. After coming to her senses, Ann thanked Paul and Paul thanked Ann for a lovely time. They kissed then Ann sat up a swung her legs over the side of the bed then motioned Clark to sit next to her. When he is before her, she grabs hugging the air out of him,

"Ma!? What are you doing?"

"I am so proud of my big boy. A lot of children fail, both male and females, but not my babysitter I am so proud of him."

After saying that, Ann kisses Blake on the lips holding it for a long time, and with the other hand, she was stroking his cock.

"Mrs. Dudley provided a lot of help, otherwise I don't know if I could have tolerated those guys using you."

"Yes, she is a good girl and a solid friend. Tammy, come to us."

Their hostess walked to the mother and son duo, Ann spoke up

"Clark, do you want to fuck her?" She said in a joking manner.

"Sure om, I want to love her"

"Tammy, do you want to fuck my son?"

"Ann, you know I do."

"Okay, you two have my permission for one time only."

Tammy wasted no tie dragging Clark away down the north wing of the house. About 2/3rds. the way she stops opens a door allowing the two lovers to slip inside to have their fun.

The room was a small guest bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a chair, table, lamp, and mirrors everywhere. Since they were already naked, there was no need to undress. Since they had witnessed Ann getting fucked, they were already horny with Clark's standing straight out, and pussy honey was seeping down Tammy's leg, but both wanted to get a taste of the other. Clark got on the bottom and Ann was on the bottom. They got situated when Tammy took Clark's cock in her mouth and Clark was buried in Tammy's wet crouch.

"Are you ready Tammy?"

"Fuck me, Clark."

She rolled off Clark spreading her legs wide open to receive his gift. Clark got between those canyon walls sitting his stiff tool into her vaginal opening. when his cock penetrated her, Tammy gasped loudly following that utterance with a long moan s walls because Clark's bulb was opening her vagina, When he hit bottom, she gasped but it was cut short by Clark's kiss on her mouth.

Tammy moaned into his mouth as their tongues licked on each other. She felt a wave of love sweep over her. He was going to be her man. That was the end of that, in her mind. But another sensation was building in her body, a feeling of pure pleasure, an orgasm.

"Clark I am going to cum."

"Okay dear, cum."

Her insides smiled when she heard the term of affection coming from Clark's lips and he when she smiled down at her, her heart pulsated thinking that he was enamored with her. What she didn't know was that he was enthralled with her.

They fucked for close to an hour before Clark felt his balls filling and told her that he was ready to cum,

Where do you want it?"

"Inside of me," was Tamm's reply, "but please wait for me."

he got back on his elbows and he began to lick her left nipple with his tongue, and the right.

"O god Clark, keep that up."

On his second pass, he liked her nipple and also sucked on the sensitive nob. He continued sucking as fucking u til she finally began to these up and went from moans and groans to dirty talk.

"Clark, you fucker, what are you find to me?!"

"Cram the fat cock into my slut pussy.

"O god! Fuck. Damn. Fuck. Fuck me, fuck."

Her body stiffened and she raised her ass off the bed and then fell back down. After her pussy quite down, Clark gave her his sperm. A lot of f sperm.

"Aahhhh," was the reaction to feeling his hot spunk squirting.

He rolled off her and the pair embraced.

"Thank you, Tammy, that was a marvelous experience."

"Clark, I love you. Ray and I will be at the Emmerson's on Friday. Find me, my lover."

"I will, Tammy, I will."

After a quick shower, the pair rejoin the others in the "Fun Room" when Ann sees her son, she comes up to him and another woman along with her.

"Clark, this is Mary Wagner, Paul's secretary, we want you to love her on the same bed your saw Ray and Paul claim me on. Make her feel like a woman, son."

Clark led his new lover to the bed. The sheets had been changed so he sat her down on clean crisp sheets.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mary."

"It is mine to make yours, Clark."

"Thank you for allowing me to take you, Mary."

"It is my pleasure, I hope you enjoy me."

He locked her lips in a kiss. His hand drifted up to her left breast. Her hand found its way to his groin, stroking his inner thigh with her soft fingers. He parted his thighs allowing her to access his hardening member. She took it into her hand wrapping her long soft fingers around it and slowly stroking it.

She was not Tammy Dudley's trophy-wife type, but that didn't mean that she wasn't attractive. Her face was cute and she had expressive brown eyes which were telling Clark to claim her. Her skin was milky white and soft as water. She had a soft melodic voice and large breasts which were full adorned with pink auroras which circled dark red nipples. Her nipples stood up erect even when she wasn't aroused sexually. Mary had a bubble butt and a full muff which was neatly barbered. In short, she probably would have got any man's cock pulsating and Clark was one of those who wanted to claim her.

Clark moaned softly into her 43-year-old-mouth. You could see he wanted her by the way he kissed her as his hands roamed all over her body. The couple lay back across the bed. She opened her legs allowing Clark to place his thigh between hers giving him access to her pussy.

When she felt his hand on her sex, she shuddered then a stream of her pussy juice coated Clark's leg. They were still very close together allowing her to get a finger into Clark's poop hole causing him to shudder. By this time his cock was rock hard and pulsating. She was well lubricated to receive Clark's cock but they hesitated.

"Mary, I want to taste your pussy juice, let me lick you." on the bed.

"Only if I can suck your cock and taste your cum," was her reply.

"Deal," he whispered back, then he suggested a 69 position with her on top. Mary agreed so they got into position lengthwise on the bed with his head in her pussy and her head hovering over his fully erect cock.

Mary began to kiss Clark's balls while the others looked on mesmerized by the action before their eyes. Clark began to lick her slit savoring the strong mucky order coming out of her even though she was very clean yet her love juice was tangy and sweet to the taste. Clark lapped up all the juice she could give him but Clark only gave a taste of his pre-cum and after satisfying their curiosities, when Clark suggested it was time to mate, Mary eagerly accepted.

She rolled off his body, centered herself on the bed, then opened her legs wide then bent her knees inviting Clark to enter her body. He positioned himself to do just that aligning his pulsating cock with her hole. Nonetheless, her hand was between her legs to pilot his vessel into her safe haven. When she felt his cock pressing against her doorway, she let go of it allowing Clark's love to penetrate her depths. When he bottomed out, she wrapped her arms around him hugging him. He placed the head between his hand and then kissed her deeply.

She whispered, "Clark, fill me. I want your seed in my body."

He replied back, "I am more than happy to comply. I was hoping you would say that, and you did, I am very glad that you have."

He then pulled out most of the way, then again plunged into her depths. They developed a moderate pace both savoring the moment and enjoying the company of the woman he was mating with. Her vagina was snug and while soft it seemed to be stronger in Clark's opinion because when she squeezed down on his, it felt more gripping than usual in his limited experience. s she smiled up at him the entire time he was united to her. He was having fun but nature would have her way, he felt the telltale filling of his testicles and he knew that soon he's be depositing his seed in the woman.

"Mary, I wish we could be together all night long but I know we can't. You've been so enjoyable."

"I am sure that we will be together all night Clark very soon. But make me cum. Fuck me harder and faster."

The sound of flesh slapping up against flesh resounded in the room, and soon there was a cry, "Clark, I am going to cum Fuck me, please fuck me."

"O, God! Clark, give me every drop of your seed. Claim your woman." Shortly thereafter she screamed and sunk her nails into Clark's shoulders rising up and then falling back down, She passed out.

Clark began to groan and grunt before he began to inseminate her. He gave her 5-ropes of cum then he fell on her.

Tamy was clapping her hands, "That was quite the performance you two gave us. I rubbed my pussy raw I got so heated watching you guys fuck," she said coming to assist Clark off Mary; and to assist Mary to her feet. They all showered together and after that, they all dressed except for the Dudleys who remained naked.

Ann and Clark drove home in silence but once inside the house, Ann hugged her son for a long time.

The end for now.