An Afternoon with the Neighbor

Story Info
A horny bottom shares a shower with his fuck buddy.
1.6k words
4.67
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mid-twenties, after college and trying to establish myself in my first career job, I was very promiscuous. I slept with women and enjoyed it, but I also frequently had the urge to be used as a horny bottom by a dominant top.

In the apartment complex where I lived, there was a guy down the hall who regularly satisfied this need. How we met could be the subject of another story, but suffice to say that I had become his fuck toy. Richard was a little older, a little taller and a lot better hung. His shaft was of medium girth with a nice, cut head, but the real attraction was its length, which was around 10 inches. It was capable of scratching very deep itches inside me.

I suppose it was a relationship of mutual benefit - he wanted no-strings, man-to-submissive sex, and I needed to be used. We quickly found a formula that worked for us: He would text me something like "I want that warm tight pussy wrapped around my cock this afternoon" and, if I was available, I'd clean myself inside and out, and prepare for the near certain fucking by shooting a long squirt of lubricant into my ass. Then I put on a pair of loose gym shorts, tee shirt and flip-flops, and make the short walk down to his apartment. Once inside, I was quickly naked and at his service.

Richard had diverse sexual tastes. Sometimes I'd find him on the couch, with his legs open and his soft long cock ready to be sucked. On other occasions, he was ready to fuck as soon as I was there - bent over the same sofa, or on his kitchen table, or spread wide on his bed. He could also be a bit of an exhibitionist; at least on one occasion, at night, he took me on his balcony. I am pretty sure we were both seen and heard.

There was one day when he asked me to "cum over" that, after letting myself in and stripping, I heard his shower running and he called out for me. His stall was of good size, with tile walls and a glass entry door. It was there that I found him, standing under a rainforest shower head streaming water down from above, and waiting for me to join him.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Using one hand to tilt my head up and the other to cup one of my ass cheeks, Richard immediately pulled me tight to his body. He brought my mouth to his, and I opened as his tongue pushed its way between my lips and teeth. It was a deeply possessive kiss, between a man and his soon-to-be slut.

My hand naturally wrapped around his expanding cock, my thumb spreading its pre-cum and teasing the head, while I gently jacked the shaft. I could feel it growing larger and harder, and I began imagining how it would, in a few minutes, stretch my mancunt to the limit.

One of his strong hands began squeezing a tit, and then pinching a nipple. "I love your big ol' nipples," he mumbled before returning his tongue to my mouth. I loved it when he played with my nipples - the harder the better. The action sent erotic pulses from my chest to my groin, quickly arousing me. He used an extended finger on the hand on my ass to begin rubbing my anal opening, preparing it to become the pussy he wanted to penetrate.

After a few minutes of fucking my mouth with his tongue, Richard turned me under the shower, and now facing the wall, he brought himself up close behind me. His hard cock nestled in my ass crack, as both hands came around and took up position on my tits and nipples. His open mouth found my neck and then my ear, his tongue pressed inside its entrance. Without any contact with my dicklet, he had me so turned on...

Temporarily stopping his tit play, Richard took a now free hand and grabbed the bottle of body wash, squirting a long stream between our bodies and flooding the space between my ass cheeks with slippery gel. He spread it over my asshole with his cock, lubricating both in the process.

Preparations made, he spoke into my ear: "If you want my cock, put the tip in your pussy." I definitely wanted - no, needed - his cock to fill me, so I did not hesitate. I reached back, grasped his shaft, and pointed it to the entrance of my channel. He wasted no time and immediately pressed forward. It took just a moment for the head to expand my opening and move inside.

Oh, god, the pain and pleasure of first penetration! I will never tire of that first moment of being taken by a well endowed man. It hurt, but so deliciously, and was the signal to my libido to become his submissive pussy boy.

He paused for a moment, so I could adjust to his girth. He steadied me with his hands on my hips, as I braced myself with hands on the wall. Then I tentatively pushed back with my ass, and he forward, and his huge cock moved slowly and smoothly into me, filling my rectum.

He soon had all but about three inches of his great tool in me, having reached a point where the resistance temporarily stopped him. At this point he began short, gentle thrusts in-and-out, soft fucking me and arousing my prostate. Meanwhile, his hands had returned to my tits and nipples, pulling and pinching my engorged nubs. The warm shower water continued to rain down, creating a kind of sexual cocoon around us as he took me for his pleasure.

After a few minutes of this sublime fucking, I reached back and felt the shaft not yet inside me. I twisted my face around, and nuzzled his, and paused my moaning to beg:

"I need ALL of you inside me. Push your hips to me, as I push back."

With that, I rested my forehead on the tile and with both hands pulled my cheeks apart. I then pushed back - hard - as Richard pressed forward into my cunt. I rotated my hips a bit, seeking to change the position and angle of his cockhead, now so deep inside me.

In a few moments, the pointed end of his manshaft found the route into my deepest channel, and the next push took him to a place inside me - beyond my sigmoid bend and into my colon - that few have ever reached. I removed my hands and enjoyed the press of his hips against my wet cheeks.

"Oh, f-u-c-k... oh, yes!" The feeling was incredible and I could hardly control my breathing. "Don't move yet. Give me time to stretch open."

He gave me an open mouth bite on the neck, and then confessed that "I never understand how you do that, but my cockhead feels like it is in a second pussy inside you. It is awesome."

After a minute or so, I began to move my ass back-and-forth, stretching my intestine at the point of resistance, until his cock began to move smoothly in the passage. When it was ready, I turned my head, gave him a quick kiss, and demanded:

"Now, fuck me with all of your huge cock! Fuck me deep."

And so he did.

What an incredible combination of feelings! I was being taken by this bigger, dominant man; his long cock being thrust 'way up inside me, over and over. It was rubbing a million nerve ends, sending impulses throughout my body. I was now his fuck slut, my cunt belonged to him, to use for his pleasure. And I wanted him to have all of it.

Richard's angle of penetration, from the rear, meant his veiny shaft was rubbing hard on my prostate. That, combined with his pinching and twisting my nipples, and biting the nape of my neck, was remaking me as a purely sexual creature. I now only existed to elicit a ball-draining cum from Richard and mind-blowing orgasm for myself.

And was often the case, we both got what we wanted, almost at the same time. I came first - my body spasming, my cunt clamping down on his hard shaft, and a long constant drool from my cock-clit. Meanwhile, as he pumped me through my orgasm, Richard started cumming - a massive hot load that I could feel even deep inside me, his throbbing cock like a live animal in my pussy. His deep groan in my ear sounded of great satisfaction; along with the spreading liquid warmth in my cunt, it reassured me that I had fulfilled my role, in some kind of erotic satanic rite, as his cum catcher.

Eventually, his cock stopped throbbing and my body stopped twitching. Richard held himself close to me in a moment of shared intimacy and recovery, our heart rates and breathing eventually slowing. He stayed inside me until he began to soften, and the withdrawal of his long cock from my cunt brought both relief and regret. God, I loved having him in me.

After rinsing, the shower was turned off and we stepped outside it to towel dry. As usual, few words were spoken; we had both gotten what we wanted. I padded back to the living room where I found my shorts and shirt, slipped on the flip-flops, and let myself out.

My ass was going to ache that night. Wonderfully so.