An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you got another of those for me, stud," Christie spoke in a husky tone, peeling her top off, "I wanna ride you next!"

Just like she had with John's shirt, she tossed her's to the floor, freeing her torso from its minimal confinement. Her husband sat up at her words, and stared, mouth agape, at her actions. Rubbing her hands across her body, Christie put on a full show for John. Cupping her massive breasts first, she bounced them in her palms, using her long fingers to tweak her hard, pink nipples. Raising them to her face, she gave both of them a long lick, her tongue dipping from her lips to slide across their jiggling expanse. Dropping them, the mountainous mammaries bouncing against her eight-pack, she put her hands behind her head, twisting back and forth, showing off her ripped figure. Smiling slyly at her husband, she gave him a quick wink and then flexed everything.

It was like there was a ripple of power that shot through her body. Christie's abs contracted, then popped out, each individual, densely packed rectangle of muscle poking out from her stomach, ready to break any fingers that came near them. The head-dwarfing breasts she had just finished playing with danced on her chest as her pecs engorged, causing them to press into her chin from all the added mass. Traps bursting with new bulk, the growth continued down her shoulders into her arms; her biceps ballooned ridiculously, the cannonball-sized protrusions pressing against the side of her face, popping with veins and arteries that covered their enormity. She kissed each one, staring John in his eyes through a partial-curtain of blonde hair as she did.

John was flabbergasted.

He had always loved how Christie's body looked, finding her muscular, but still-voluptuous form incredibly sexy and enticing, part of what attracted him to her in the first place. And now her body was even more insane. It was like there was no fat on her outside her wide hips and ass - and on those amazing tits, of course. John could see every crease, every indentation, every distension in her skin from her hardened form. Each part of her body looked like it had been sculpted from the purest marble blocks, like a team of artists, scientists, and philosophers all came together to craft and create the perfect person. Her arms looked like they could crush stone with ease, her shelf-like abs hard enough to sharpen knives on - even the part of her still covered, those giant pillars she called legs, distorted the fabric around them, each thigh a head-crusher by itself. John wasn't sure there was anyone more beautiful than his wife!

Dropping her arms, she rubbed her fingers over her abs next, tracing each one, showing off that she really had accomplished having eight of them, something that should have been an impossibility. Her hands moved to her hips next, doing the same with the deep 'V' they created, until she reached the waistband of her sweatpants. Tugging the band of her pants around, she lowered them slightly, giving John a small peak at her other giant extremity, revealing her smooth, flat groin and the monstrous base of her member, before lifting them back up. Grabbing the material in her large fists, she repeated the same act she'd done to his boxers and tore the bottom-coverings in half, shredded pieces of the gray cloth floating around her legs, the entire, destroyed garment piling in a tattered heap around her feet.

There it was, the thing John had been so scared of.

Between her bulging, torso-width thighs, was her cock. Pale as the rest of her body, it snaked down from her crotch, down her legs, the enormous pink head bobbing between her knees - no, lower than her knees. It banged against her shins, wobbling under its own impressive weight. The entire thing was awe-inspiring, veiny like her arms were and thick enough that John knew even both of his hands put together wouldn't encompass its incredible girth. Christie's cock looked like it weighed twenty pounds by itself and that wasn't even mentioning the corpulent orbs that rested behind it, hanging halfway down her magnificent length. It was the package that ensnared any who came in contact with it, that gave so many untold amounts of pleasure, the one John had done his best to get ready for. And it was right here in front of him, only feet away, waiting to fulfill its ultimate wish.

Christie grabbed her monster, her fingers not even meeting all the way around it, and lifted it up, the upper half sagging in her fist.

"I'm glad you seemed to have missed my body so much John," she nodded at his cock, which was standing up, completely erect again, "because it missed you too."

"I missed you so much Chris," John gasped, still enthralled by her awesome figure, "you have no idea!"

"Oh I think I do."

Strutting over, Christie stood akimbo at the foot of the bed, her legs hugging John's spread limbs. Carefully, she got on the bed, kneeling over her husband, the mattress shifting and warping around her immense mass. Putting a hand on his cock, she stroked it slowly, letting his clear precum sliding down her fist and moisten his pole, John moaning all the while at her ministrations. Lifting herself even higher, she positioned herself over her husband, still touching her own cock, her balls falling heavily onto his stomach. Holding his cock, she rubbed it against her wet slit, a part of her that had gone untouched for far too long, her folds closing in around his cockhead. Sitting up straight, she dropped down, causing John to grunt both from the sudden, added extra-weight landing atop his torso, and the incredible pleasure he felt from being inside of his wife again.

Christie threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh honey, you feel just as good as I remember! It's been too long!"

"You-- you feel amazing too Chris!"

Slowly, Christie began to gyrate back and forth on John's manhood, keeping it completely buried inside of her. Still fisting her cock, she leaned forward, once more overtaking John's body with her own, placing one giant hand next to his head. Her tits bounced against his face as she moved, batting against his cheeks gently as she rode him; at the same time, her cockhead slid against his chest, dripping her potent pre-seed onto his skin, rubbing it in like lotion. Raising his hands, John grabbed at his wife's sides, once more feeling up her muscled torso, moaning at the feeling of her awesome body against his. His member throbbed inside her, her inner walls tighter than any he'd felt, not even Raven's pussy coming close to the sensation.

They continued this soft, tender form of lovemaking. The only bad part of their height difference, Christie having about a foot on him, was that they couldn't kiss easily like this. Undeterred by this well-known obstacle, John did the next best thing and took one of Christie's small nubs into his mouth and sucked on it fervently; Christie moaned at the feeling, most of her lover's too focused on a different part of her body to pay attention to her sensitive breasts. But John had always been attentive in that regard. She couldn't help but speed up her shimmying on his member, bouncing up and down half of it as she did, letting it poke at her most pleasurable spots. Having orgasmed once already, John felt confident he wouldn't bust too quickly this time, and happily let his wife extract whatever ecstasy she could from his modest appendage.

Knowing what he needed to do next, what he needed to make a show of his serious intentions, he began to run his hands from Christie's sides to her stomach. Blindly feeling at her hardened midsection, he continued his exploration, going lower and lower, until he found her muscled groin. From there he moved even lower, guiding his fingers to the root of Christie's massive Redwood. Trying to internally steel himself, he wrapped his hands around it together, confirming the fact they wouldn't meet around it, and began to stroke his wife's massive mast. His hands bumped into the futa's own fist, and he used that information to crest it, massaging the inches of untouched shaft above it. Bucking more rapidly, Christie moaned at her partner's touch.

"Yes baby, stroke me just like that! Your hands are so soft."

Eager to comply, John followed his wife's command. His fingers quickly became soaked in her creamy offering, and he used it to lube up her growing mass; and boy was it growing! Almost like his touch alone was enough to excite her serpent, it reacted immediately, lengthening and fattening against his chest and between his hands, spreading them even further apart. Still too heavy to rise on its own, it snaked up his torso, and pressed against his titty-sandwiched neck in no time, dousing the underside of his chin in a healthy helping of sticky seed. Despite the apprehension that still welled in the pit of his stomach, he carried on his ministrations, speeding up his strokes as his wife rode him faster and faster. Their bodies created a loud, wet, slapping cacophony against each other, their combined juices flowing freely, soaking the bed around them.

Christie's cunt leaked as much as her cock did. She was practically splashing in her own clear secretions each time she fell back down on John's cock, droplets wetting both of their thighs and groins. Her hard clit rubbed pleasurably against the back of her sack, jostled by her gyrating testicles that completely covered her lover's stomach. It was hard to hold back her lust and not just slam herself against John as hard as she could, a part of her afraid she might actually crush his pelvis if she did, having gained a noticeable amount of muscle mass since they last had sex. Not letting this one obstacle block her from wringing as much pleasure as she could from his loins, she kept up her bouncing, feeling herself getting closer and closer to a kind of orgasm she hadn't had in months, careful not to let her husband's perfectly-fitting member free of her moist confines.

"John, I'm getting close. Just keep touching me baby. Don't stop!"

Having taken a nipple back into his mouth, John responded by stroking her cock faster, his half-closed fists flying up and down her massive monster, only stopping when they touched her hand. By now, her dick would have reached his face, no doubt covering it with its titanic thickness, but the odd angle and her own giant breasts got in the way; instead, it shot off to the side of his face, pressing against his cheek and resting on the bed, denting the sheets around it. It rubbed against his visage with every swivel of Christie's hips, soaking more and more of his body with her pre-ejaculate. That extra liquid-warmth caused him to moan around the titty meat cushioning his face, and his cock began to throb in earnest, his balls tightening. If Christie was close he was right on the edge, but he held out as much as he could, his hold on her cock tightening.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" Christie asked between pants, "Are you gonna cum inside of me? Fill me up with your cum?"

Her words sent John over the edge just like she intended, and he managed to gasp out a strangled 'YES' from around her suffocating breasts. Hips jerking upwards, he buried himself as deep as he could into her pussy, their groins meeting with a resounding smack. Christie matched his movements, and slammed her body against him, forcing his body back down, sinking it into the bed, the wooden frame groaning from their intense coupling. Her cunt contracted around his pulsing member, a gush of her feminine juices racing through her love tunnel; at the same time, John's sperm began to shoot up his rod. His cum blasted into her as her cunt honey blasted onto him, and the lover's writhed against each other as they rode out their mutual orgasms, both moaning in unison.

"That's right John, cum in me. Just like that baby."

Happy to fulfill her wishes, John shot out what felt like the biggest amount of cum he ever had. Rope after rope drenched Christie's insides, bathing his cock as well in his own essence. Her cunt squirted for almost just as long, a puddle forming underneath her giant sack and on John's stomach. Coming to an end far too soon, their interlocked sexes finally stopped pulsating together, John's cock softening and sliding out of her warm confines. Breathing heavily, he threw an arm over his face as she lifted off of him. Moving carefully around her own still-hardening appendage, Christie let herself fall onto the bed next to him, landing on her side; the mattress formed around her muscled-weight, causing John's body to slide against her own. Throwing an arm across his chest, she brought him in even closer, her cock already slung over his thighs, and cuddled his head up against the top of her chest. The pair lay together quietly until John managed to regain his senses.

"Wow. Holy shit Chris..." John muttered, looking up at her, "I don't ever remember it being that good!"

"It was amazing John," she ran a finger down his arm, which rested against her side, "I missed being together like this."

"I did too."

Craning his neck, he put a hand on Christie's cheek and pulled her down for a kiss. Putting her own hand on the small of his back she yanked him even closer, their bodies once more mashed together. More subdued, but no-less passionate, the married couple made out, enjoying the shared afterglow of great sex. Their tongues wrapped around each other, happy to meet like this once again, embracing as closely as the people they were attached to were. As John kissed her, he could feel her cock, which he was pretty sure wasn't completely hard still, pulse against his thigh, leaking more precum onto the sheets behind him. Taking his hand off of her face, he reached down and grabbed the stupendous shaft, caressing it softly. Christie opened her eyes at his sudden touch, drawing her face back from his.

"John, we can stop here if you want..." her blue eyes cast a sideways glance, "I understand if you're tired. We can always pick up tomorrow."

Jolting into a full sitting position, he cupped Chris's face until she looked at him again.

"No. We... We have to do this today. I don't want to risk getting cold feet. I don't want to fuck everything up again if I backout and decide I can't go through with it. I want to do this for you Christie."

She stared into his eyes for a long moment, a large grin touching her lips. His words ignited an intense fire in the massive futa, and without an ounce of remaining hesitation, she pounced on him. Catching him by surprise, he yelped as she rolled him onto his back and sat atop him once more. Lower this time, she pinned his legs to the bed, her huge, firm ass resting against his knees. Her cock, half-hard, ran up the entirety of the rest of his body, covering his flaccid manhood and poking him in the face, her giant, progeny-packed globes spreading his thighs. Sitting up fully, she loomed over him, casting a shadow across the bed, and reached down to grab her cock by its base. Not using as much force as she really wanted to, she swiped it back and forth, smearing her gooey precum across his face, smiling mischievously as he attempted to get a hold of her leaking beast.

"Well, first things first!" she announced above him, "You need to get me completely hard if we're gonna go any farther!"

John moved the cock hiding his features out of the way and put on his best game face.

"You got it baby!"

Winking at her, he began to stroke her cock once again. He would have tried to suck the fleshy pipe, but in its almost full-grown state, her glans came close to his own head in size! Instead, he timidly stuck out his tongue and lapped against the underside of her massive member, doing something for her he had done less than a handful of times in the past. At the same time, he worked her shaft to the best of his abilities, even if it felt like he was trying to jerk off one of her magnificent thighs, rather than a cock that should have belonged on any human being. Even if it was a struggle for him to do much of anything to her grandiose obelisk, it still garnered a reaction for his wife, and she moaned and bucked her hips at his touch.

Trying not to dwell on what was in store for him, John tried to focus as much as he could on pleasing his wife's ponderous pole. Putting his mouth against her tough cockflesh, he pursed his lips and ran them across her incredible expanse, opening his mouth to wet her monolith. Basically sucking at the skin on the bottom of her shaft, he found himself drinking her essence, gulping it down as it ran over his face and into his mouth. The excess poured over his head, wetting his messy brown hair, matting it the comforter. He could feel a shift in Christie's cock as she added her own hands to it, stroking the parts he couldn't reach, which was a large portion of her hardening rocket. They worked in tandem to bring her cock to its full size, inches being added on to it with every passing minute.

And the inches kept coming.

It wasn't much longer until John found his wife's throbbing glans had moved past the top of his head and out of reach of his mouth. Trying not to concern himself with what that meant for him, he kept licking and sucking at the shaft hovering above his face, tracing the veins and her urethra with his tongue; although more fear shot through him as he realized even her cum tunnel, which constantly bulged and distended as more precum raced through it, was wider than his own fist. A huge, bulbous thing, it pulsed against his features, like it was trying to give him a taste of what was to come. John could feel each helping of seed bump against his tongue, followed by a loud splatter as it was released upon the bed, increasing the size of the cum ocean that was quickly overtaking his body. Occasionally, when Christie's balls went into what must have been overdrive, it felt like the lump of cum punched him in the face instead. He just hoped he didn't have a black eye after today!

Christie was doing everything in her power not to ravage her husband right then and there. Not used to holding back her urges, she tried to keep stroking her cock, ignoring her genitalia's desire to use John like he was another slut - she couldn't do that, not quite yet. Not for his first time, at least. The futa wished she could see his face under her massive member, knowing that his features covered in her goopy excretions would look so so hot. Hell, just seeing how much smaller his body was compared to her cock was incredibly arousing, and she could feel her balls rumble as she thought about it. She couldn't wait to finally feel his insides stretched around her awesome organ, and finally have him squirm and cum from being penetrated! He would love it, she was sure of it.

God, if things went well today, the things she could do to him...

In what seemed like no time, Christie had reached her full, terrifying size. From her vantage point, it looked twice the length of John's torso, the giant head almost reaching the pillows behind him. In his skinnier state, her cock almost completely masked his body, only the edges of his ribs readily visible from under the wide monster. Her cock waved only inches above him, threatening to suffocate him under its magnificent mass. Despite the fact that their combined efforts had accomplished the goal she laid out for him, Christie was content to let John keep worshiping her, enjoying the physical reverence she'd always deserved; besides, her husband seemed pretty happy in his position below her, the position he should have been in a long time ago!