An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wasn't sure if Christie was still growing or not, but he was ready to suck and stroke his wife's cock until she was satisfied! Dutifully, he worked her pole like he was a stripper putting on his best show, putting his everything into making sure she was happy; if she wasn't sitting on his legs, he would have wrapped them around her too. Lord knows she had enough ridiculous feet of cock to make that a reality! John was slightly concerned by the amount of cum she was releasing, the slimy liquid beginning to creep higher and higher around him, but that didn't stop him for a second. His ministrations only came to an end when Christie raised her cock off of him, lifting it high into the air.

"Good job baby," she pointed to her cock, "look what you did!"

John could indeed see what he had done.

Sticking straight up, parallel with Christie's body -- parallel until it rose higher than her head -- was the most giant fucking cock he'd ever laid eyes on. Like a pale sea serpent from mythology, it rose high, snaking up her torso, bobbing menacingly, only kept that way by both of Christie's meaty paws wrapping around its center. It looked massive enough to swallow him whole, her urethra almost as wide as his leg, throbbing as a new shot of cum raced up, firing into the ceiling. The fat, pink head had to be just as large as his own actual head, if not a bit bigger, and was even thicker than the rest of it, topping her cock like some kind of absurd crown. Eyes running down her length, they fell on the mighty root, which took up all the room in Christie's groin, despite her body's naturally giant bulk. Below hung her sperm-stuffed sack, which had ballooned and expanded along with her cock, pressing his legs out so far it was starting to hurt! It may have been because he hadn't seen it exhibited in such a manner before, so close to him without being hidden by her body or inside of someone else, but it looked bigger than it had in the past.

"What do you think? Bigger than your toys?"

He nodded at her, his eyes wide. Bigger? It put his biggest dildo to shame! The one he bought that he thought would best prepare him didn't hold a candle to the monster in front of him; fuck, he probably could have stacked two of them on top of each other and they still wouldn't have been as long as Christie's cock. And that wasn't even mentioning the girth! While it probably wouldn't have been pleasurable for her, John could have stuffed the toy he considered 'giant' into her cock and it would have fit easily! The balls that they always attached to the so-called-realistic giant dildos, weren't a close match either - Christie's could have been used as weights for him to workout at the gym with. Sloshing, overstuffed orbs, that were more akin to basketballs than what anyone could be expected to possess. All of her was just so... enormous!

"Y-Yeah, Chris," John managed to find his voice, although his words came out in a terrified squeak, "a lot bigger."

"You mean they didn't have anything in my size?" she teased, waving her cock back and forth over him, flinging precum around the room.

He gulped.

"Uh, no, not even close. And I got the largest size they had..."

"That's what I thought. But don't worry honey, I'll help you get ready to take me!"

Winking at him, she shuffled backwards until she was off of his legs, and off of the bed as well. Adjusting her stance, mostly just to move her cock out of the way, she reached forward and grabbed John by his ankles, pulling him to the end of the bed. His body cast ripples across the pond of cum swallowing their bed, and he half-yelled in surprise at the unexpected manhandling of his legs. Lifting him until his ass was off the bed, Christie put his ankles on her shoulder and began to move towards his crotch, his legs sliding across her hill-like traps as she got closer, her hands palming his cheeks. Once her face was level with his still-soft package, she looked down at him from across his cum-drenched body.

"I've always wanted to do this!"

John didn't get a moment to question his wife's intentions, her face burying itself beneath his balls. Her huge tongue penetrated his recently-prepped hole, whipping around inside of it, exploring a place she'd never got to before; good thing John hadn't eaten today! A moan escaped his lips as his wife began to ravenously eat his ass, her thick, pink appendage, touching every part of his insides that it could reach. He shook and twisted in her grasp, but she kept him still using her undeniable strength, almost bruising his behind with her fingers. Christie licked and tongued his tight hole like it was her last meat, rivulets of spit running down her chin and her husband's ass. She could feel his junk twitch on top of her head - also good! That meant he liked it too! A welcoming sign for what was to come.

Moving one of her hands off of his ass, while keeping him completely afloat with the other, she placed it next to her face. Pulling her face back from his saliva-soaked backdoor, she rubbed at the slightly-red ring with one of her fingers. It twitched at her touch, something Christie felt indicated that he wasn't lying about his prior practice. Smiling, she pressed her digit into his asshole, piercing it easily. John's moans grew louder. Licking at the entrance, she fingered it slowly, letting him adjust to the size of her thick finger; it seemed to try and suck the digit in, until her wedding ring pressed against it. Just as gently as she had with the first, she repeated this motion with a second finger, adding it to his depths.

"Oh, oh god Chris! That feels so much better than when I did it!"

Of course it did - she was a lot more experienced with this kind of thing than he was! Even if she didn't eat many asses, most women afraid to let her near there, it wasn't that much different than going down on a girl. She twisted her fingers until she found his pleasure spot, and rubbed at it in small circles with the tip of her fingers. John gasped as she touched it, letting her know she was doing things perfectly. Spreading his backdoor, she slipped her tongue back inside, using the natural width of it to continue stretching him. Working her fingers in tandem with her tongue, she tried her best, truly her best, to prepare him for the monster between her legs. Before too long, she inserted another digit, swirling all three around, journeying where she was never allowed to before.

John was on cloud-nine. There was no doubt about it - his wife was skilled. Her fingers felt a lot better than his own did, and her tongue was the cherry on top. While not quite as stretched as when he used the larger dildos he'd purchased on himself, it still felt incredible; she was quickly approaching that point anyway, especially once she'd added a fourth finger to the action. John could feel his newly-returned erection bounce against his stomach as she ate and fingered him, his hardness almost painful from how turned on he was. Jesus Christ, is this what he'd been missing all these years? What a fool he had been!

He was broken out of his reverie by his wife's fist entering his taut hole.

Carefully, Chris had added her thumb to the mix, her hand now completely enveloped by John's ass. His cheeks were spread far apart by the size of her wrist and forearm, which sank deeper and deeper into his depths. John wiggled against the massive intrusion, so Christie tightened her hold on him, not letting out of her grasp for even a second. She penetrated him slowly regardless, not wanting to scare him away, sliding her arm deeper into his bowels. Christie twisted it back and forth as she did, letting her musculature extend his back entrance as much as she could. Licking her lips at the sight, it was becoming almost too much to bear for the futa to not fuck her husband right here and now!

Suddenly, John bucked his hips, almost breaking free of Christie's hold. His cock jumped, pointing straight towards the ceiling, a strand of cum flying from its tip. It arched high in the air, before falling onto his chest, another taking its place just as swiftly. Christie's partner continued to jerk and writhe, his anal-induced orgasm overtaking his body; while she was tempted to put her mouth over his shooting member, she stopped herself, letting him ride it out from the pleasure of being penetrated alone. Cumming almost as much as he did when she bounced up and down on her cock, it took several long seconds for him to finally finish, his torso splattered in his own seed. Once he was done, Christie gently lay him back down, removing her limb from him as she did.

Placing her hands on her hips, she rose back to her full, towering height, and waited for John to recover.

"Christ Christie that was... that was incredible!" he panted, "I couldn't even do that to myself!"

"See what you were missing honey?"

"God yes. I'm so sorry for not letting you do that before."

"It's okay, you're making it up to me now!" she laughed as her eyes scanned over his body, falling back onto his waiting hole, "Do you want to keep going? You know what comes next."

"Yeah, I told you Chris," he sat up wearily, his strength not quite fully returned, "I told you I was ready to go all the way today and I meant it."

There was a look of hesitancy in her eyes.

"Promise?"

"I promise. I swear on our marriage!"

"Oh honey..."

Feeling like crying again, Christie channeled that emotion to passion instead, and lept towards John. Catching herself before she absolutely crushed him, her hands splashing in her seed that soaked the bed spread, she hovered above her husband for a moment before attacking his lips. They moaned into each other's mouths, locking lips for the umpteenth time that afternoon, once more wrestling tongues, Christie's blonde locks hiding them from the world. John wrapped his arms around his wife's hair, staining it with sticky semen, clinging to her with as much force as he could muster. The entire time they made out, Christie's cock rubbed back and forth across their bodies, slightly askew from being sandwiched between them, the head poking out far past their intertwined faces; she couldn't help but grind her meaty pipe hard against John's body, using his entire being to frot her cock with.

Reluctantly, albeit only somewhat, Christie pulled back from the kiss, a bridge of spit connecting their faces.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she whispered, putting her forehead against his, "You've been so wonderful already today, I don't want to push you too far."

"Christie, what did I tell you already?"

"I know, it's just..."

"I'm ready. And even if I'm not, I know you won't push me past what I'm comfortable with. I want to do this Chris. I-- I want you to fuck me."

"Okay baby, I trust you."

Pecking him quickly on the lips, Christie pushed herself up off the bed, landing back on the floor with a heavy thud, one strong enough to almost shake the room. Studying him one more time from around her cock, she nodded to no one in particular, and grabbed her monument of virility with both hands. Taking several steps away from the bed, she lined up her incredible endowment with John's ass, glancing up at him as she did; he seemed to get the message, and spread his legs in turn, reaching down to grab at his thighs, holding them apart. Smiling, she shimmied forward until her glans poked at his backdoor - the size difference was almost laughable, her cockhead nearly as big as both of his cheeks combined, his comparatively miniscule package like a sad caricature of what a cock should look like next to her's. Once their respective holes touched, Christie stopped, letting them rest against each other.

"Ready John?"

He gulped loudly.

"I'm ready Christie. G-Go ahead."

Scrunching her face up in concentration -- although not for the reason John thought it was -- she began to push her hips forward; the real reason was so that she could focus on holding herself back, to stop herself from jackhammering into him like she'd always wanted. Holding her monstrous member steady, she pressed it against John's far too small entrance, stroking herself slowly as she did. Knowing that it wouldn't be an easy task, she let her cock belch more loads of precum onto her husband's rear, helping lubricate it for her extreme invader. She continued on like this for as long as it took, tapping his asshole over and over again with her fleshy helmet, trying to gain any ground she could while resisting the urge to just force it in. John simply lay back, leaning forward to try and get a glimpse of his coming-penetration, breathing heavily.

Trying not to lose patience, Christie propelled her cock forward a tad bit harder - a tad bit to her, at least. John groaned at the sudden pressure at his usually-exit-only hole, shaking his hips back and forth in reaction. The sight of him wiggling below her made Christie grit her teeth, the temptation to fuck straight into him growing stronger by the minute. Refocusing on her goal, Christie pistoned towards him again, his asshole finally stretching ever so slightly around her massive crown. Trying to not let excitement overtake her, she continued pressing on, slowly digging her cockhead into his tight tunnel. Little by little it entered her husband, sliding in at a snail's pace and leaving a slimy trail in its wake. With a last mini-shove, Christie managed to fit the entirety of her tip inside of John, sighing in relief at the snug grip it had on her organ, while his groans only rose in pitch.

"Doing okay honey?" Christie asked earnestly, stopping any movements she was enticed to make.

"Y-Yeah, I think I'm fine Chris," he panted between labored breaths, his knuckles white with how hard they gripped his legs, "you can keep going. I can handle it!"

What John told her was mostly true - it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. Sure, it was magnitudes larger than anything he'd ever taken down there before, but the feeling of being filled so much was almost... pleasant. His own prior prep, and Christie's gentle fisting, had loosened him up a decent amount, but he still felt incredibly stretched by her giant girth; he imagined this was what giving birth was like! Gritting his teeth, he wiggled his hips again, trying to adjust to the invasion of his anus, trying to find that spot for it to press into it, and make the whole thing a thousand times more pleasurable. His eyes darted up to Chris's face, a smile touching his lips at her expression: she looked so happy! He couldn't forget that he was doing this for her - it was all for her!

Christie's attention was entirely on where her cock met John's ass. She couldn't believe it, she was actually inside of him! Bursting with joy, she still forced herself to reel in her excitement - this wasn't the time to treat him like she did everyone else. Prodding her member forward, she sank the first inches of her shaft into her husband, the multiple-finger thick arteries that coated her beast grinding against his taut rim. Pausing, she took a moment to pull back, until the ridge of her fleshy mushroom pulled at his asshole, and then pushed back in. She repeated this motion several times, coring him out, molding his insides to the shape of her cock. Grunting, she jammed more of her cock into him, burying over a half of foot of her giant cum cannon into him, her body moving closer to the bed. She took a moment to peer over at his face, making sure once more that he wasn't crying or in any obvious pain.

His face was strained, but he looked relatively fine.

Using this knowledge, Christie began to thrust back and forth into him a little faster, building up a steady pace while not forcing much more cock inside of him. Every couple of minutes she would add more of her incredible length into him, slowly but surely packing him full of as much cock as she could. She continued holding her cock at its base, more for John's benefits than her's - if left to their own devices, she wasn't sure what havoc her hands might wreak. It didn't take long for her to see something she never thought she would: her cock bulging John's stomach! The bump of her cockhead wasn't prominent yet, but it was still there, crawling under his skin with each piston of her hips. Christie could feel her muscles bulge and tighten in the same way they did when she started workout, her body ready to use her husband for everything he had.

"See that John?" Christie tried to motion to his protruding midsection with her head, "See how deep I am in you?"

Taking his eyes off of his wife, John saw exactly what she meant. There above his crotch was the outline of her giant glans, poking his belly button out, stretching his skin. Just shifting against him caused the protrusion to move around, like there was something living inside of his stomach. John had seen this occur in all the women he witnessed being fucked by his partner, but it hadn't dawned on him that it would happen to him too. Equal parts arousing and scary, he could feel his cock harden once again at the sight, something he never expected would turn him on this much. Looking back up at her cock, his eyes went wide when he saw just how much more fucking cock she had still left outsdie of him; how could there be so much!?

"Y-Yeah, I see it Chris. You're really fucking deep!"

"And I'm only gonna get deeper honey!"

Leaning her body forward, Christie pressed more of her cock into her husband. Her own eyes were now fixated on that distension in his gut, and she moaned as it burrowed higher up his torso. Thrusting again, she jacked her juggernaut harder into him, her copious pre-seed greasing her pole for easier access; every time she pulled out, gouts of her milky cum dribbled from his beet-red asshole, splashing onto the floor below them. Christie could see her cock spit up more cum inside of John, his stomach bulging more whenever it did, filling him up in more ways than one. Over and over again she drove her cock deeper into him, gaining more ground each time, the profile of her glans and shaft creeping closer to his chest. It wouldn't be long before she bottomed out in him, and the real fun could begin.

Gurgling loudly between her legs, Christie's overinflated semen spheres screamed desperately for release. It was like they were confused as to why she wasn't fucking harder, why she wasn't doing enough to bring her orgasm to fruition, unused to such slow sex from their owner. She was all too aware of this fact, and did her best to ignore the urges from her cum factories, even as they rumbled constantly against her steel-hard thighs; her cock throbbed in turn, like it was also angry at her, the strength of its vibrations powerful enough to shake John's body. Gritting her teeth, she kept a steady rhythm, forcing inch after inch into her husband, denying her natural instincts as a hyper-hung futa to do what she wanted with her partner. But John was more than just a walking sex toy, he was her husband!

John wasn't sure how much longer he was going to be able to hold on. It wasn't the discomfort, or the slight pain that still resonated through his being, it was the euphoria that was overtaking his body. He wasn't sure if Christie had noticed, but his cock was as hard as it had ever been, leaking precum down his shaft and onto his groin. Face red and breathing heavy, John was finally truly understanding why women loved his wife so much - this kind of pleasure was addicting! Her cock constantly ground into his g-spot, and the feeling of being so incredibly stretched was surprisingly nice; plus, the added warmth of all the cum she'd fired inside of him made him feel nicely full. On top of it all, he couldn't deny that seeing his own stomach bloated by the size of her freakish scepter was hot as well. All of this added up to the best sexual experience he'd ever had.