An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John grunted, his words coming out in a jumbled yelp.

"What was that!?" Christie took the hand off her cock and planted a resounding smack across her husband's ass, "What did you say!?"

"I can handle it!"

Her husband yelled, though his voice was muffled by his position below her. Christie couldn't help but take his exclamation as a challenge; who the fuck was is he to say that after denying her for so long? Placing her hand on his head, her palms covering the entirety of the top of his skull, she began banging him harder. The pistoning of her hips sped up, rampaging her cock in and out of him, shaking his entire being with the force of her thrusts. Half of her cock flew back and forth through his torso, tenting the skin, pressing it into the bed. Her fingers tightened on the top of his head, lifting it as she plowed into him, forcing him to look at the wall in front of him; Christie was gonna put his claim to the test, whether he liked it or not!

The bed clattered and bounced as John was fucked as hard as Christie could give, the headboard leaving dents in the wall, shaking the cum off of it and onto the floor. John continued to groan and yell, his voice going hoarse from overuse, this kind of fucking like nothing he'd ever felt before; though he thought his member was completely spent, it had hardened once more, bouncing against the protruberance of Christie's cock over and over again in time with her thrusts. This new power his wife put into her plowing hurt, but the same pleasure was still there. Her shaft pressed against his G-spot, and that feeling of being so full was so amazing John wasn't sure how he'd ever lived without it! He told Christie he could handle her and he meant it - there was no way in hell he was gonna tap out now!

Christie's ramming only got faster. If there was enough room in her husband's body to fit her entire cock, her abs would have slammed against his ass by now. She could feel her rampaging monster bulge every which way through John's stomach, her thrusting wild, untamed. His skin wrapped around her pulsating pole like an undersized fleshlight, hugging it so tightly it was like she was fucking a second asshole at the same time. Grunting as she put all her effort into ruining her life partner, Christie looked down at his face, a sadistic grin contorting her lips; past his chin was the outline of her ginormous glans, poking out from under his head, stretching out beyond his body. A moan escaped her lips at the sight.

"See that John?" she huffed, a bead of sweat forming on her brow, "See how much fucking bigger my cock is than you?"

She could see John's eyes spin around in their sockets, before they found what she was talking about.

"And that's not even all my cock. I have so much more I wish I could fit inside of you!"

She got no response from John, who just moaned louder as she plowed him. Flexing her entire body's worth of muscles, her biceps curling into boulders, her abs popping out enough they overtook the first few inches of her cock, her tree trunk thighs eclipsing John's waist in size, Christ put even more strength into wrecking her husband; she could have swore her cock also grew in size, like it was just as angry as she was. Her incredible bulk extended out of her back like the start of a pair of wings, as she pressed on -- pressed on with fucking John like a crazed beast. The bed below them began to audibly let out whines of distress, the wood groaning from the strain of their intense coupling. But Christie didn't let that stop her. She didn't even really notice, too consumed with wringing all the pleasure she could from her husband's distended hole.

Bursting like a broken pipe, the massively hung futanari's cum spewed uncontrollably into John's bowels. She wasn't having an orgasm - she wasn't even close to that point yet -- but after her first orgasm, cum flowed from her cock freely. It bathed her husband's insides, slopping out onto the bed with every thrust, soaking Christie's thighs and massive junk. Swirling around her intruding colossus, it swelled John's stomach, weighing it down towards the bed, creating more room for the furious futa's cock to wiggle around in. This extra offering off thick seed of course only helped her fuck harder, letting her cock slide through him like a butcher knife through freshly cooked pork.

Christie's oversized, corpulent cum tanks were overjoyed at this new development in her energy. Rumbling and sloshing as they churned out more and more cum, they fattened considerably, clearly happy with their owners decision. In Christie's hunched over position, they rested on the bed, slipping back and forth through the mess they were responsible for, bashing against the bottoms of John's feet, occasionally bouncing up and down on particularly powerful pounds the blonde futa made. They had begun to grow so insanely huge, that the leathery sack holding them was pushed outward to make room, pulled out as far as it could go, rubbing against the sides of Christie's bulging calves; she moaned loudly at the feeling, knowing she was finally able to fuck her husband the way she'd dreamt of.

"We're gonna need to get you back in the gym," Christie yelled, taking her hand off the cracking headboard and palming John's ass, "I need something firm to hold onto..."

She squeezed it hard enough to leave imprints of finger marks on his pale flesh.

"...although I might not be able to keep my hands off of you if we went together!"

John's voice cracked as he replied, his voice coming out in a strangled wheeze.

"W-Whatever you want honey! I'll go every day with you!"

Christie slapped his ass again and again, beating both of his cheeks red, making what little extra fat on them wobble back and forth. With both hands on her husband, she used the extra leverage to fuck him even faster, her hips becoming a blur. Her cock distended the skin in front of his face so much that if John was able to look down, he would no longer be able to see the bed. Muscles straining as she fucked her husband to within an inch of his life, Christie threw her head back, teeth clenched together, a tear forming in her eyes; it felt so fucking good, but at what cost!? A voice in the back of her brain whispered to her that he would never be the same after this, that all of this had been for naught. She felt better than she ever had fucking anyone throughout her whole life, regardless of the heavy price she was paying. Even if John still wanted to be with her after this, there was no way he would still be the same!

John wasn't sure how many orgasms he'd had already, but it was like he couldn't stop. Each one was dry, not even single droplets of watery cum leaking from his dick, but he never went soft despite that. His erection had become painful, sore from the forced pleasure, staying hard far longer than it was ever meant to - but it all felt so good. Tears welled in eyes, matching his wife's, the brown-colored orbs slowly rolling into the back of his skull. He was losing it: his mind, himself, everything, from his wife's unrelenting plowing. His vision fell upon Christie's features, her face slightly masked by her long blonde hair, taking in her euphoric expression. It was the last thing he saw before he was fucked in unconciousness, his brain completing shut down, everything going black.

Christie didn't notice.

Her husband's new, passed-out state was completely lost on her. She was holding up his body, and it still naturally contracted around her colossus, massaging every inch of her throbbing mast; she wasn't looking into his face anyway. She couldn't. Christie was too fearful of what she'd see, constantly waiting for a protest that would never come - but that still didn't stop her. Fucking John so hard that both of them were sliding back and forth across the rocking bed, Christie continued to put every ounce of strength she had into the act, proving her point. Proving to her confident significant other that she was a monster that couldn't be tamed, one that would be relegated to fucking any and every other person in her vicinity. The thought hurt, but she wasn't afraid of the truth. It was something she'd known all her life, afterall.

Predictably, the bed gave out from the constant force applied to its frame. The legs on the side of the bed Christie was busy ruining her husband on gave out, shattering loudly, the entire thing slouching to the side; this didn't stop Christie either. The hyper-hung futa carried on her fucking, holding John's body even more firmly in place, the angle of their fucking slightly-askew and closer to the destroyed carpet now. Her thrusts were growing more and more fierce as if that was possible, becoming uncontrolled and frantic as her orgasm closed in on her. With a libido that would not be denied, she gave every last of her all that she'd been holding back, which wasn't much, actually lifting John from the bed with her flexing fuckstick. Suspended in the air, her ravaging became more intense, the last bit of friction gone that might have halted her movements.

Titanic testicles screaming for release, her bitch breaker engorging to a ridiculous degree, Christie's climax was upon her. John's body rocketed back and forth on her tremendous appendage, his limbs flailing wildly below him, his hands and feet brushing against the sperm-swamped bed; his stomach also nearly reached the ruined sheets, completely full of Christie's cum, giving him an extremely pregnant appearance. This swell of his abdomen was interrupted often by the snaking of his wife's serpent through his guts, punching out every which way inside of him, distorting his skin into the image of her monster. Christie didn't stop her punishing pistons, even as that first, tub-filling batch of seed shot up her cum cannon, bulging her taut sperm tunnel, vibrating her cock. With a last yell, she released her torrent into John.

"Here it comes slut!" Christie roared, falling back into using familiar language, "Take my fucking load!"

Not that he had much of a choice in the matter, but John did indeed take her fucking load. Buckets full of cum blasted into him, putting Christie's previous orgasm to shame. Her cock viscously ventilated its viscous fluid, the stream actually audible as it spurted from her cavernous urethra. There was a loud squelching noise as it filled John once more, the sound of thick goopy liquid hitting more thick goopy liquid filling the room. Quicker than before his stomach ballooned, reaching the twisted mattress, weighing heavily on its slanted surface. His swollen midsection stretched out across it, one half of it reaching the floor, covering it with his new found immensity. And Christie was only on her first shot.

Still pounding into him, Christie screamed as she came. Her body felt like it was on fire, a burning sensation heating every part of her, including her cock. The veins coating her massive pole had filled with so much blood she swore they were close to bursting; her balls hurt an equal amount, like they couldn't deliver her payload quick enough. In addition, her urethra felt ready to split from the unholy amount of seed stretching it, her entire being struggling with this monumental orgasm. John's body was quickly reaching the point she'd normally pull out, but Christie wasn't paying attention. Eyes clenched shut, her head was thrown back in a deadly combination pain and pleasure, trying to ride out this extraordinary climax the best she could without fucking exploding.

"Take it!"

She managed to half-yell again through her grit teeth. Her hips jerked back and forth as she continued to cum into her husband. His inflating form began to press against the front of her legs and her booming cum factories, pushing her back - but Christie refused to be moved! Shuffling forward, she kept just as much of her cock as she had in him before, her thighs putting pressure on John's expanded stomach. Not stopping her slow charge forward, her giant glans poked out of the front of his flesh, using all the extra room to fit even more of her bulk into him; Christie wasn't sure she'd ever had so much of her cock slotted into someone's depths, almost two-thirds of her massive member hidden in her husband's body. After a minute straight of non-stop busting, her initial flood finally ended, another taking its place not a second after.

Christie's lack of pulling out when John was beyond capacity, led to a new experience for both of them. A retching sound flew from his lips, then was quickly silenced by a torrent of cum spraying from his mouth. Like the hose on a fire engine, the stream of seed came out in one, continuous geyser, slamming into the wall across from the pair, John's body turned into a pump for Christie's steaming ball gunk. It splashed against the wall, pouring down onto the bed below it, completely covering everything in its path. Unending, his mouth became nothing more than a tool for his ultra-hung wife to expel her emissions through, his intestines turned into a pipe for her to shoot directly through. John still didn't wake up from this, unaware of his purpose in life being transformed in real time.

Unsure if her orgasm would ever end, Christie bucked at John, trying to force it out faster than it was coming. She could feel her mind start to fade, unknowingly succumbing to the same outcome her husband had, her vision growing spotty; despite her near-unconsciousness, her slab of fuckmeat didn't stop, uncaring of their owner's mental well-being. She couldn't stop her frothy flood regardless, completely consumed by ecstasy. Actively crying, the salty droplets dripped from her chin onto the bed below, lost by the swirling sea she'd created, gone like tears in the rain, a visible expression of the conflicting emotions she was feeling, both her happiness at being able to use her husband like this and the regret of what it would surely do to him. The natural ending to their long relationship.

"Take it... take it..." she panted, her voice faltering from weariness, "fucking take it..."

That utterance was the last Christie would make before she passed out. Though there was no one around to yell 'Timber!', she dropped like a felled oak, falling forward, landing directly on top of John. Her incredible weight smashed him into the obliterated bed, splintering it further, cum rocketing harder from both of his holes from the sudden duress. She continued to thrust into him, her orgasm still not finished, her body moving automatically as it tried to release all of her pent-up baby batter. Her muscular form draped over John's, hiding everything but his beach ball-sized stomach, her face planted in the swamp of cum above him. As she drifted off into full-unconsciousness, their connected bodies slid off the bed onto the floor, landing on their sides, giving John even more room to expand...

...

Where was she?

Christie looked around the room she was in, her surroundings unfamiliar. It looked like her and John's living room, but somehow different. Things were out of place, the couch was against the wrong wall, and their TV was missing. Everything was foggy as well, hazy, like she was looking through a pair of water-covered glasses - but she didn't wear glasses, did she? Oh, there was a person! It was... Megan? From John's work? That red hair and those fat tits were unmistakable. Naked, she was walking over to Christie, saying something the futa couldn't hear, her hand extending to touch her abs. Christie looked down. She was naked too. There was someone between her legs, sucking on her cock. A mass of black hair bobbed up and down on her hard pole. Raven?

More women appeared around her, popping up like they had sprouted from the floor. She recognized them - they were all people she'd fucked. They came closer, each one nude, their bodies jiggling and shaking as they moved. Hands, mouths, breasts - all of it was pressed against her muscles and cock, each one doing their best to tease her. But she couldn't feel a thing. Was she in the middle of an orgy or something? There were so many of them surrounding her, individuals from all walks of life, all one's she'd conquered. Descending on her like a pack of hyenas, they just kept coming, filling up the room more and more, the furniture and walls lost in the sea of bodies swarming her. How did they all get here? Did she invite them? What if John walked in on thi--

Wait, wasn't she just with John?

Yeah, she was! She was fucking him. That's right. He apologized. They made love, they had sex, she treated him like another slut. What happened after that? Where was he? Did he leave her? Christie barely noticed the women around her, too confused by the situation. Was this her way of dealing with her sudden status as a single futanari? No, things had been going well. Right? Or did she ruin things? How had the day ended? Her mind couldn't focus on anything, couldn't remember where she was or what was going on. Christie's eyes scanned across the crowd until they fell upon the most familiar face of the bunch. Piercing brown eyes, messy hair that matched them, that crooked nose - John!

Christie reached forward, calling out to him, but no sound came out. Trying to muscle her way through all the women, she trudged forward. But it didn't matter. She wasn't getting any closer. He was so close but so far. The ladies started to hold her back, clinging to her body, dragging her away. Christie's strength was failing her for the first time in her life - she couldn't move! No matter how she struggled and pushed, she couldn't make any progress. He was getting farther and farther away. If she could just reach him everything would be better! The figure she knew with absolute certainty was John turned towards her, his face grave, tears flowing down his face. She yelled again.

"John!"

Facing her fully, his mouth opened into a wordless scream. As he yelled nothingness into the air, his face began to melt, his countenance drooping and twisting into something unrecognizable. Christie could only watch in horror as his visage contorted, the mass of bodies growing around her. Like someone molding dough, it formed into something else. His hair elongated, femininity coursed through his naked body, and his chest and hips began to expand. He continued to change until someone familiar appeared before her. Sam. He had turned into his sister, who smiled knowingly back at the futa. Like the rest of the women, she leapt forward, pouncing on Christie, joining the mob of bodies covering her. The weight of so many pulled her down, her body sinking into the floor, drowning her under their growing mass.

Christie looked up and screamed as she was completely lost to tangled limbs and moaning mouths...

...

Christie jerked into a sitting position with a yelp.

Sweat ran down her cum-stained face as she looked around the room, her, her and John's bedroom. That's where she was. Besides her semen covering every inch everything around her, and the fucked up bed, it was their room. Christie swiped a hand across her forehead, wiping more still-not-dried cum onto her face. Shaking her arms, she stood up, taking in the destruction she'd caused. The morning light from the window cast a nice glow across all the cum, making it look almost magical instead of the perverse display of virility it was. Semen dripped from the ceiling onto her head. Christie took a step forward, her feet sinking ankle deep in the lake of seed; christ, she had really gone overboard, hadn't she?