An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind still on the crazy nightmare she'd woken up from, she made her way to the otherside of the bed. Her entire body felt sore, more sore than she'd ever remembered it being, and that included her limp, swaying package. Sitting on the other side of the bed, the half still standing on two, shaky legs, she rubbed at her tender muscles; every part of her hurt, including her cock and balls, all of which were a bright pink in color. Groaning, Christie tried to remember exactly what had happened earli-- no, yesterday, as it would seem. John told her he needed to talk and they, they had... oh god! She fucked him harder than she'd ever fucked anyone else and, and...

Where was he!?

Almost like her mind was being read, the door opened in response to her silent question. Walking in was John, smiling, holding two cups of coffee in his hands. Still naked and covered in as much cum as she was, he closed the door with a brush of his hips and waltzed over to his wife, stepping carefully through all of the cum. She looked back at him with wide eyes, her bottom lip quivering. Besides a few bruises visible on his hips, and an equally sore looking package, he looked okay, seemingly none the worse the worse for wear. More importantly, he was still here. He hadn't left. She didn't fuck everything up. A tear ran down the side of her face, her fingers twisting together in front of her, her heart racing as he moved closer. Standing in front of her, he held out a cup of coffee.

"Good morning baby! How did you sle--"

He stopped, noticing her distraught features.

"Chris what's wrong!?"

It was real, he was really here.

"I-I just had a bad dream sweetie, don't worry about it." she smiled at him as she took the mug from him, "Are you... are you okay John?

"Perfectly fine!" he beamed back, before wincing, "Okay, maybe a little sore. You really went hard on me last night!"

"Oh John I'm so sorry. I knew it was going to be too much we should have worked up to it and prepared you more and I don't know what ca--"

"Christie, stop. What did I tell you yesterday? That I could handle it. And I did, didn't I? It was... a lot, I'll admit. But it was also amazing. I don't think I've ever cum so much in my life!"

"...you're sure?"

"I'm sure honey. I had to, ahem, drain myself this morning for like an hour. But besides my ass hurting, I think I'm okay."

He chuckled, taking a sip of his steaming coffee.

"Oh John..."

Swinging her free arm out, she wrapped it around John's waist, and pulled him into her lap. He yelped, his coffee almost sloshing over the rim of the mug as he was sat down on his wife's muscled thigh. Pulling him against her chest, Christie leaned down and kissed him. While taken by complete surprise, John was hardly about to protest, and kissed her back, only wishing his hands were free to hold her. Their early morning kiss was made hotter by the tendrils of steam rising off their cups and ticking their faces; the pair would have made out all morning if John didn't pull back first, one eye closed in discomfort. Christie looked at him questioningly.

"Well," he shifted on her leg and twisted his arm around to rub at his lower back, "maybe I'm more than a little sore!"

Christie laughed and planted another kiss on his lips.

"Then why don't we finish these," she raised her cup up, "and go shower. I'll even give you a massage!"

"Together?"

"Together."

"I would love too, Chris," he smiled at her, his eyes shining in the light, "I love you."

"I love you, John."