An Alien Enslavement Ch. 01

Story Info
An assassin gets herself captured by a lecherous warlord.
24.6k words
4.88
9.6k
19

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
336 Followers

An Alien Enslavement Pt. 01

Exiting out of jump space, Emma arrived in the Pyrus system. This star system lay well past the Vamier treaty zone, far beyond Coalition jurisdiction. Emma felt somewhat uneasy as her ship flew ever closer to Abogon. A real shithole of a planet far beyond civilized space. This place was a living hellscape and a breeding ground for some of the most degenerate and depraved beings, metaphorically and, sometimes, even literally.

The planet was home to pirates, gangs, drug cartels, and slavers from all corners of the free territories. The main draw to this place was the copious amounts of drugs, parties, and pleasure the planet had to offer. Abogon was known for its countless brothels and slave auctions for lecherous heathens who wants some flesh to fuck.

Abogon was ruled by a single head of state, King Gornu the Conqueror. He was known by many titles, such as Emperor, Grand Warmaster, and Khan. But most just referred to him as king. He was the leader of one of the most notorious crime syndicates in the galaxy. This empire of his was known for waging war against neighboring space-faring civilizations. They would often raid and pillage planets for their precious resources. But most of all, they loved to enslave other species for labor and pleasure...

Emma couldn't believe that she had to come to this wretched system. It was beneath her and everything she represented to strike a deal with the vilest being of this sector of the galaxy, but it was all for the greater good. Emma was part of an underground organization formed to fight against the rule of the Coalition. This movement had secretly been cultivating a following and growing for years now. Secret pacts and alliances between nations across the galaxy had been formed to stand up against the Coalition, one day at least. Unquestionably, the Coalition's intelligence bureau was already suspicious of the discontent and growing grudges among neighboring nations and certain parties from within their borders. Fortunately, however, they had yet to comprehend how widespread this whole movement was. And it was best kept that way. Oddly enough, with how predominant the Coalition was, it was surprising how little they had noticed. But perhaps they were too smug and self-satisfied to recognize the vastness of the resistance, its full scope, and the potential for an uprising... But it was typical of them, given their suffocating grip on the galaxy, to misjudge the depth of the resistance that their rule engendered.

For this new alliance to stand even the remotest chance of stopping the Coalition's dominance over the galaxy, it needed time. Armies, weapons, munitions, and fleets of warships needed to be constructed and assembled, all under the Coalition's watchful scrutiny. Which was easier said than done since the Coalition had eyes and ears almost everywhere.

Emma was tasked to strike a deal on behalf of the insurrectionists with King Gornu. The deal went as smoothly as butter during its early stages. The insurrection would provide the Gomu's criminal enterprise with valuable naval data about Coalition trade routes so it could be sold on to various factions of pirates and lesser crime syndicates to raid and exploit. King Gornu would allow the rebels to use his domain and his shipyards to construct their fleets in relative secrecy since Gornu's rather primitively constructed empire was outside the Coalition's current boundaries and beneath its contempt.

But things failed to go as planned for Emma and the resistance. The operation by her contacts on Antares IV, who were supposed to retrieve the data from a planetary Coalition data farm, went horribly wrong. She still had little idea of the precise mechanisms of failure: on paper, the plan she had drawn up was almost flawless. King Gornu was deeply displeased that the resistance's side of the deal was not being held up, and he demanded that the architect for this 'plan' show themselves on Abogon. Thus Emma found herself traveling out to that shithole.

As she approached the planet, Emma immediately received a hail. Pressing the receiver button for her ship's comms, she received the hail. "You are approaching Abogon, the preeminent domain of King Gornu the First. Ruler of Pyrus, Zebala, Naarm, Yuktebeban, conqueror of the Peraxys star system, and leader of the almighty Guraxian Crime Syndicate. What is your purpose here? Business, or pleasure?" a scratchy-sounding voice said through the comms.

"As much as I would love to be here for pleasure, unfortunately, I'm here just for business. I need to see King Gornu for a... deal... we had arranged. Here's my clearance code," Emma responded, putting on a small act.

"Ah, hsssss. So it is you that our lord is expecting. From what I've heard he is quite dissatisfied, hsssss."

Emma rolled her green eyes knowingly. "Thanks for that preview of his attitude," Emma said sarcastically. "Now, am I cleared for landing? I'm not planning on wasting your king's time. So I need to get this sorted out immediately."

"Hssss, you are cleared to land at landing pad 12."

"Actually, darling... Could you be a sweetie and give me a spot a bit... closer to the palace? You wouldn't want a pretty girl like me to have to walk all that far, would you?" Emma said in the most sultry seductive voice possible.

"He he he, perhaps I can arrange something for you." Their comms were briefly muted for a few moments, silence filling her ship as she waited for their instructions. "You can go ahead and land over at landing pad 1, baby. Welcome to Abogon. We hope you enjoy your stay, he he he," the voice wickedly cackled.

"Thanks, love. Much appreciated..."

"Hssss, of cour-"

Emma quickly turned off her comms before the alien on the other side could even finish their sentence and flew her ship towards her designated landing pad. As she flew deeper into the atmosphere, Emma got a good look at the planet below. The sky was in this constant state of crimson amber. It truly looked like hell in the flesh. The surface was littered with sprawling slums and countless towering buildings that housed innumerable brothels, clubs, and slave auctions. How some of these disheveled structures managed to stand against the force of gravity was beyond Emma. It was a very stark contrast from the core worlds. And at the center of it all was an ominously large pyramid-like structure known as Gornu's Palace. Inside lay all the girls, drugs, and entertainment that any low-life could dream of in this arm of the galaxy.

After landing her ship in one of the pads directly outside of Gornu's Palace, Emma prepared herself for her meeting with the king in her ship's dressing room. She was quite a notorious insurrectionist whether she liked it or not. Emma often operated as an envoy, strategist, and, when needed, assassin. Many would describe her as highly charismatic and seductive in nature. Combined with her stunningly beautiful form, she could wrap almost any sentient being around her finger. With such a useful skill, she could persuade anyone to do whatever she wanted, or she could get her assailant's guard down just enough to quickly flatline them.

With such an ability, she was highly sought after by many organizations across the galaxy. She had even been approached by the Coalition to work in their espionage branch at some point. But she found herself working for the insurrection instead. Emma found their cause very... admirable. She believed in what they were trying to do, even if as a practical matter she thought that the task of overthrowing the Coalition was almost impossible. It was her twin sister, Ava, who had done the most to convince Emma to join up. But the main draw was the exorbitant amount of creds the insurrection was willing to pay for her services. Emma had a hard time believing that such a secret underground group could cough up that amount of money. But considering that the organization had roots almost everywhere, she could make some sense of it.

Emma wore a black long-sleeved turtleneck crop top with a hole at its center that flaunted her cleavage pretty well and gave everyone a good view of her sexily exposed well-toned torso. Combined with her dark green tight-fitting combat trousers, she looked incredibly alluring.

Taking a glance at her dressing room's mirror, Emma made sure her long flowing amber-red hair was in order. Her siren green eyes closely examined her sexy 5'9" form. "Damn, I look good..." Emma muttered to herself as she ran her hands along her curvy hips.

As she applied some final touches of eyeliner, Emma received another call on her ship's comms. She accepted the call. "This is Emma," she stated, as she carefully applied her makeup.

"Emma, have you arrived in Abogon yet?" a male voice went straight to the point.

"Oh, hey Lance, it's so nice of you to drop in and check on me... Thanks for asking how my day was," Emma sarcastically replied. "How are you doing?"

"I don't have time for this... Are you on the planet, yes or no?"

"Jesus, I'm just pulling your leg a bit. Could you loosen up, already?" she sighed.

"Emma, just so you know, this mission is of the utmost importance to us. There is no room for mistakes, so stop messing around! If King Gornu were to deny us the use of his territory to build our ships, it would cause serious... problems for our cause. We can't - no, you can't - afford to be gallivanting around."

Emma rolled her green eyes. "Yes, yes, Lance, I know. Don't worry about me. I'll get the job done. I promise."

"Good. How do you plan on convincing Gornu to go through with our deal since your scheme over on Antares IV fell through? I hope it's a good one because he isn't the one to make compromises."

Emma squinted her eyes in annoyance at being reminded of what had gone down on Antares IV. She felt ashamed of herself that such a thing could have happened. "Oh, I'll figure something out. You know me. I can be rather... convincing," she said in a low seductive voice.

"Er, don't tell me that you're gonna-. Oh god, I might throw up in my mouth," Lance distastefully replied, gagging.

"What?!" Emma jolted up. "I would never! God, who do you think I am? Just some prostitute or something?! Just so you know, my looks and how I act don't reflect how I get down. I can't believe you would think that I would do anything like that with that fat pig!"

"Uh, sorry Emma, I- sorry..." Lance quietly muttered. Emma angrily snarled and continued what she was doing. An awkward silence fell between them for a few minutes while Emma finished up her makeup.

"Anyways..." Lance said, breaking the silence. "Command has some special orders for you if you can't convince King Gornu to change his mind."

"What kind of orders?" Emma curiously replied as she slipped on her open-fingered gloves.

"The kind that you're really good at," he insinuated. Emma smirked knowing exactly what he meant: assassination.

"I don't think that will be necessary. King Gornu is just like every other meathead in the galaxy. He thinks with his cock rather than his brain if he even has one. It will be easy for me to sway him the right way."

"Emma, this is just in case. Just for a reminder, King Gornu can be rather... unpredictable. You don't want to take any risks," Lance pointed out.

"Fine, how do they want me to do it? Slit his throat while his guard is down, poison, or just a good ol 'bullet to the head? I can get very creative if you want."

"Hm, you may devise your method of dispatching him at your discretion. Just be sure you have a good escape plan. You don't have any allies within 20 parsecs of Abogon. So you'll be on your own for this one. And once their 'king' is dead, you can be sure that his palace will get hot quickly."

"I'm betting that's what Command wants," Emma knowingly chuckled.

"Right, you are. King Gornu's syndicate empire is very poorly structured. It's very top-heavy: Gornu is the sole reason that his whole empire is holding together. Once he's dead, all his lieutenants and subordinates will turn on each other and rip each other apart for control. Then, our allies will swoop in and seize what's left of Gornu's territory."

"Hm, sounds like a pretty good plan," Emma agreed.

"It is. But most importantly, please get back in one piece."

"Oh? I didn't know you cared so much about my well-being, Lance. I'm flattered! You wanna take me out for dinner or something?" Emma playfully responded, strapping on her boots.

"What? Er, no. It's your sister, Ava. She's worried sick about you. This particular part of the galaxy is awfully dangerous, especially for a human such as yourself. The last thing your sister would want is for you to get killed, or worse..."

Emma didn't like what he was implying. But he was right. Humanoid females were a much sought-after commodity in this part of the galaxy. Her spine shivered at the mere thought of what might happen if she were ever to get caught up in all of this. But such a thing could never happen to her, right? She knew her way around too well to fall into any such traps. And besides, if it came to it, Emma was more than capable of defending herself and getting out in a hurry if need be.

"Tell Ava I'll be fine. I'll be back before you know it," Emma assured. "Alright, getting ready to head out, wish me luck."

"Okay, good luck Emma, signing off-."

Emma went over to her weapons locker and began equipping herself with all her essentials. Clipping her utility belt on, she holstered her trusty D-75 hand cannon - the one she had named 'Devil's Kiss' - her comms beacon, and several other useful gadgets. Prior to all of this, Emma had carefully studied the main chamber of Gornu's palace. There weren't many avenues of escape if plan B was necessary, so she had to think of something. That line of thought brought to mind something that could help her, so she strode over to her ship's safe.

Putting in a passcode, she opened the safe. Reaching in she produced a small case. After closing the safe and cycling its lock, she opened the case and took out two devices. One was a medium-sized triangular-shaped device, and the other appeared to be a remote activation unit. It was a prototype translocator device that she snagged from a Coalition R&D facility on Meridian. She had tested it on several occasions and, based on what she had learned, the device represented cutting-edge stuff. It was a prototype handheld teleportation device. Its operation required her to leave the triangular module, or anchor, somewhere secure. If she pressed the button on the remote device anywhere within a rather large radius of the anchor, she would instantaneously be teleported back to wherever she had left the anchor. The perfect escape route. Emma had to admit that those Coalition eggheads were brilliant at creating new tech for her to steal and appropriate for her own use.

"I was saving this for another time. But I might as well use it now," Emma muttered. Attaching the remote device to her utility belt, she took the anchor and left it on the floor in an open space on her ship.

"Butler," she called out to her A.I.

"Yes, mistress Emma," a male gentlemen-like synthetic voice replied to her. She knew having Butler call her mistress was a bit extra, but she couldn't help but program him to call her that since it made her feel like royalty.

"Would you be a dear and keep the ship's engines warm until I get back?"

"Of course, Mistress Emma. Your ship will be ready on the fly when you need it. Should I put out a distress beacon in case anything goes wrong?"

"When have I ever needed that? I'll be fine, Butler, like I always am," Emma confidently said, rolling her green eyes.

"If you insist, mistress Emma. I do wish for your safe return. God forbid what I would do if anything were to happen to you," Butler stated. Emma felt her stomach wrench. Her A.I. was making her feel a little worried about herself. But, as always, she was sure that she would get out of this in one piece, right?

"Alright, toodles, Butler. I'll be back safe and sound like I always am," Emma reassured her trusty A.I. before leaving her ship.

Opening the hatch to Abogon's atmosphere, Emma stepped out and observed the far-from-appealing new world. Taking in a small breath of air, she immediately started coughing. The surrounding air was permeated with orange dust. Looking down, she could see that the ground beneath her was covered with dust as well. Not wanting to stay out here and breathe in this polluted air, Emma covered her nose and mouth with her hand and hastily made her way into the palace.

The main walkway to the palace entrance was lined with pillars with flaming pyres on top of them. As Emma made her way towards the large ominous entrance, she could see the eyes of many alien scum carefully watching her. She was definitely out of place, and she knew it. It isn't very often that a human such as herself would travel to such a depraved planet and walk around freely.

Emma watched her back carefully to see if any stupid alien bastard would try anything with her. Moving through the main entrance of the palace, Emma stepped into the halls leading up to King Gornu's main leisure chamber. The path leading to her destination was buried in more sex, drugs, and entertainment than a person could sample in a lifetime.

The atmosphere was hot with tentacles, insectoids, and other strange alien species doing nasty things to plenty of humanoid slave girls. Emma stomached the depraved activities happening around her and pushed forward. She felt the leering wet eyes of all the lecherous beings within her vicinity caressing her flesh.

Reaching a checkpoint just before Gornu's chamber, Emma was met by several Hyraxian royal guards equipped with crimson armor highlighted with gold adornments. They firmly gripped massive Kryl alloy dual electro staffs.

"Hey, boys," Emma sexily waved in a low alluring voice.

"Grrhhh, you. Stand by to be scanned," one of the beefy guards growled. Then, a small floating ball-shaped drone hovered right in front of Emma and emitted a blue ray of light from its large mechanical eye. It scanned up and down her pert athletic body several times before retracting the beam.

"Several - identifiable - weapons... Please - confiscate," the drone said in a meticulous robotic voice.

"Grrhhh, weapons in the tray. Grhhhh," the Hyraxian guard commanded.

Bracing her hand on her curvy hip, Emma sexily replied, "Is that really necessary? I promise I won't bite..." The guard just let out a low growl and flashed her his massive white canines.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Don't need to get your panties in a bunch," the alluring redhead muttered.

Reaching behind her, she removed her secondary sidearm from its holster, neatly tucked on her lower back. She went on to remove several grenades that had been packed in her utility belt. Then, reaching down to her left boot, she unsheathed a pretty hefty knife and placed it into the pile of her confiscated weapons.

"Okay, there. May I proceed?" Emma queried. The royal guard just stared at her as if there was something else. "What?" Tracking the imposing alien's large predatory eyes, she noticed that he was staring at her trusty iron on her hip

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, let me get that." Unholstering her favorite weapon, she hesitated for a second, before begrudgingly placing it onto the tray. "Er, be careful with that one."

The guard looked at her in a weird way, then smirked. Grabbing her 'Devil's Kiss,' he holstered it in a band around his armored waist. "Hmmm, I will be sure to keep this close then, heh," he snickered.

Joko44
Joko44
336 Followers
123456...8