An Alien Enslavement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma winced and squinted her eyes at the beefy guard. She cringed at the sight of her prized weapon in the grimy hands of this extra-terrestrial bastard. But she took solace in the knowledge that she would have it back in her possession soon enough.

"Thanks, boys," Emma said, plastering on a fake smile before promptly striding past them.

But as she walked, she heard them mutter something behind her back. "Heh, check out the ass on that one, grah!" Rolling her eyes, she pushed onward.

As she finally reached Gornu's main chamber, Emma's attention was immediately drawn to the fat fuck sitting on his throne on top of an elevated platform. She was repulsed by his pig-like snout, protruding fat belly, pudgy limbs, and oily dark green skin.

"God, Gornu is even uglier in person," Emma tried to hold in a gag. This was the first time she had actually seen him in person and he didn't look like he had been described. Yes, Gornu was regarded to be a fat lecherous pig, but she had heard that he was over ten feet tall and very imposing. In actuality, he was at most a few inches taller than her and a good deal less grandiose than he had been claimed to be. But he still emanated an ominous aura that made Emma feel uneasy.

Surrounding him was his harem of slave girls adorned with ornamental silk clothing that barely conferred any semblance of modesty. They were practically naked. Some of them lay in cushioned beds around his throne. Others danced on podiums to entertain his esteemed guests. The girls who Emma thought were the least lucky were off to the side getting gangbanged by those who must have paid top cred to get a taste of Gornu's kitties.

Noticing that a few of Gornu's concubines even had noticeable baby bumps protruding from their stomachs, Emma cringed and clenched her fists. "Holy fuck. I can't believe those poor girls are carrying that fat bastard's demon spawn," she cursed to herself. "I do not want to end up like them... I'm so glad I'm never going to end up like them..."

Turning her attention back to Gornu, Emma noticed an alluring girl clad in the most lavish purple silk garments sitting on his lap, presumably his favorite. Her skin was this perfect shade of bronze. Her hair was chocolate brown and, based on the glittery purple accents that were featured around her face and exposed body, she was a Numydian from the planet Numia. Her species was widely renowned as an attractive race. Unfortunately, that made them a target for slave trafficking.

The beautiful Numydian home planet had since been pillaged and burned to a cinder after years of plundering by Gornu's empire and other similar factions. What was left of the sorry race had been scattered across the galaxy. Some had tried to create colonies on remote planets far away from anyone. Most just found sanctuary in the Coalition. And, since they were barely dissimilar to humans, they were accepted with open arms.

Considering how rare this slave girl was, Emma could see why she was Gornu's favorite pet. Though she was taken aback at having to observe the fat fuck licking and sucking on his pet's voluptuous tits. His slimy tongue slathered the slave girl, causing her to quietly mewl. "God, this motherfucker is a pig!" she declared.

But taking a deep breath, she stepped forward and presented herself in the open area before the throne.

Noticing the attractive redheaded human standing directly in front of him, Gornu licked his grimy lips with his disgusting tongue and let out a loud bellow. "Ho ho ho! What brings such a fetching human girl here? These parts of the galaxy aren't safe for a person like yourself. Ho ho ho!"

"I'm here to discuss our deal," Emma informed, crossing her arms. Gornu cocked his bushy brow since they only communicated through voice comms. Seeing his perplexity, she continued.

"It's me, Autumn Fox? Do you recall now?" Emma reminded him, using her designated codename.

"Bah! Ho ho ho! I did not realize it! I didn't know my liaison would be such a looker! Bahaha!" Gornu let out a snorting bellow. "Consider myself lucky! Gahah!"

Emma's siren eyes widened in disgust. God how she hated this sleazy bastard. But for the sake of the mission, she put on her agreeable act. "Huh, thank you, handsome." This little ploy seemed to get him in a good mood.

"Now that we recognize each other, could we discuss our deal?" Emma reiterated.

"Hmm, of course, we can. Let us address the matter. And from what I heard, I am quite displeased. Let's hope those are only rumors," Gornu agreed, taking a large messy gulp from his fancy gem-covered goblet.

Emma cocked her brow. She was hoping that they would go somewhere more private to discuss things. "Um, do you mind if we discuss this... important matter somewhere else? I don't want your... guests to overhear," she politely suggested.

King Gornu chuckled. "No worries, girl. These degenerates are too busy fucking and smoking Spice to bother. Hah! They probably won't even remember this conversation! And if anyone were to try and leak our little conversation, I would find out soon enough, and their heads would be on sticks! No one crosses King Gornu! GAHAHA!" he assured, grabbing a handful of his favorite pet's ass.

Sensing that she had little choice in the matter, Emma rolled her eyes and nodded. "If you say so..." she muttered.

"So about my side of the deal... Something did happen..." Emma apprehensively informed the monstrous monarch. The fat pig grumbled and raised his brow.

"Gah, it must be true then. Hmmm. What do you mean??" he questioned.

Emma winced in annoyance. She was never the one to admit failure, but she had to for the sake of the mission. "We, um... Failed to retrieve the data you wanted..." she quietly admitted.

"GAH! WHAT?!" Gornu roared, sitting up from his throne. "What went wrong?? I was assured with full confidence that you would get what I desired! Did you lie?? GAH! And you have the audacity to show up to my palace empty-handed! Grrahhh!

He angrily slammed his goblet on his armrest, spilling whatever he was drinking onto his lap. "Grrh, clean me up, pet..." he grumbled to his prized concubine.

"Yes, master," the pretty Numydian girl obediently replied. Hopping off his lap, she fell onto her knees and began to clean up his wet lap with her tongue.

"Everything was going according to plan until something unforeseen happened at the data farm," Emma tried to explain.

"Unforeseen?!" Gornu growled.

"Yes, according to my contact, the authorities had no idea what was going on, right until the crew was about to make their escape. It was as if someone had tipped them off. We-, I still don't have any idea how anyone else could have known. Everything was kept close-knit."

"Gah! You are making excuses! It doesn't matter what happened! This failure is on you, girl! Do those fascists know that you-, no, I was involved?? I'm not planning on having an armada of Coalition warships looming over my orbit. Graahhh!"

Emma cautiously took a step back. She sensed that relations were quickly deteriorating. She needed to act quickly and salvage the situation. "No, of course not! I made sure of that," the redhead assured. "They don't know. As of now, they just think that a rag-tag group of overconfident bounty hunters wanted to test their luck."

Gornu grumbled and squinted his grimy eyes. However, his temper seemed to calm a bit for the time being. "You are not at risk. You lost nothing here. If anything, my neck is more on the line. So why don't we just settle down a bit, huh? I have an alternative deal I would like to present to you," Emma continued.

King Gornu took a sip from his goblet as he mulled this statement over. "Hmm, tell me, girl. What is this alternative you speak of? Are you going to let me have a taste of that fine ass of yours?? GAHAHA!"

Emma was repulsed by his suggestive comment. She hated every fiber of him. "Heh... Em, no..." she waved off his remark. Producing a holo chip from her utility belt, she waved it into the air. "My people are willing to give you free rein over a select few systems as an alternative to our original deal. Trade exclusives, taxation deals, all in writing." It wasn't a deal the insurrection was happy to make, but if that was what it took...

"Is that right..." Gornu curiously replied. "Selene, retrieve the chip for me."

"So that's her name..." Emma thought.

"Yes, my master," she complied. Giving his lap a few more licks, she stood up and daintily skipped down the platform to Emma. Taking the chip from her hand, Selene took it back to her lecherous master and presented it to him.

Removing the holo chip from his slave's delicate hand, he waved another of his obedient slave girls to bring him his datapad. Within moments, a girl stood next to him, holding up the screen for him. He inserted the chip and scanned the information on the screen.

Emma stood there nervously as she watched King Gornu scroll through his datapad. "Hmm..." he hummed, cocking his brow. "Interesting... Hmmm..." She wasn't sure if he was buying it. But this was her only option, she needed this to work.

After a few moments, Gornu waved off the girl holding up the datapad. Emma clenched her fists waiting for his answer. "Please, please, please," she pleaded to herself.

"Hmm... I am afraid that this arrangement won't work." Emma's stomach sank. But she wasn't going to give up that easily.

"Are you sure? The systems presented are perfectly suitable for your operations. We went through a lot of trouble to ensure that," Emma explained.

"Perhaps, but these systems are not to my liking. Most of these offer nothing more than what I already have. I have no use for these. You'll just have to present me with something else."

Emma clenched her fists. "But this is all I have to offer. Please reconsider. This is very fair," she insisted, trying to maintain an uneasy smile.

"Gah! Fair?! Our deal was so that your 'people' could use my territory for their own devices. And, in turn, you're giving me a few fringe systems I have no desire for?? That data you promised is worth ten times, no, one hundred more than your alternative. I could be making millions of creds with that information!" Gornu roared in frustration.

"But, Gornu, I-" Emma tried to say.

"Gah! It's King Gornu to you, girl!" he corrected, slamming his fist onto his armrest.

"Er, apologies. 'King' Gornu. I'm sure we can work something out, can't we?"

He just snarled and aggressively shook his head. Emma sighed. She hadn't thought that it would come to this. She had thought that Gornu would be easy to persuade, but his brashness had gotten the jump on her and it was too late to salvage this. So, onto plan B.

Rhythmically pressing her right palm with her fingers, her glove glowed blue. "Well, that's a shame. Perhaps we could come to another arrangement?" Emma said in a low suggestive tone, running her left hand sexily down her chest. All she needed was his affirmation of the deal... A little teasing and a little bit of suggestiveness could go a long way, as Emma had good reason to know.

Gornu's eyes popped from his sockets and he hungrily licked his lips. "You know when I came here, I was asked if I was here for business or pleasure," Emma informed. "I wanted to say pleasure..." Gornu grunted and fidgeted on his throne excitedly. "But, unfortunately, I told him 'business'!"

Then with one swooping motion, her trusty hand cannon slipped from the guard who had it tucked in his belt and flew across the chamber and into her gravity link glove. Hastily pointing the gun right between the fat bastard's eyes, she pulled the trigger.

Click!*

But to her dismay, nothing happened. Emma pulled the trigger again.

Click*

Still nothing. "Augh! What the?! Dammit!" she exclaimed.

King Gornu and everyone in the entire chamber broke out into laughter. "BAHAHA! Stupid girl! Your weapons don't work here!" Gornu snickered, pointing up to the ceiling.

Quickly tilting her head up, Emma's green eyes widened in shock at seeing a large spherical device. It looked like a black hole contained within a sort of force field. Her heart dropped upon recognizing the contraption. Those things were expensive and extremely rare, never in her life would would she have thought that this slob would have one in his possession.

"Shit!" Emma frustratingly cursed.

Rapid footsteps approached her from behind as Gornu's royal guard quickly encircled her and lowered their electro-staffs. "GAHAHA! Did you think you could kill me?! King Gornu! Stupid girl. Now you must be punished! I will enjoy you soon enough!"

Assuming a fighting position, Emma smirked. "Not if I have anything to say about it." Reaching down to her utility belt she pressed the button to her translocator device to be teleported out of this tight spot.

"See you never you fat bastard," she said confidently just as she pressed the button.

But, to her dread, the translocator device wouldn't work either. "What the- No no no! Dammit! What the fuck?!" Emma said in a panic. Grabbing the device, she urgently shook it and rapidly pressed the button. But still, nothing. She had been sure that the contraption above her head only worked on weapons! Yet, again, this was only a prototype.

"GAHAHA! What are you trying to do?! Whatever that gadget is, it won't work here! Guards! Subdue the insolent human!"

Emma quickly holstered her weapon as the surrounding guards closed in on her. Using her martial arts skills, she managed to kick away a few of the electro-staffs. But there were simply too many for even her superb skills to handle.

Getting shocked from behind, Emma screamed in pain. "AHHH! SHIT! Fucking bastard!" She swiftly spun around and kicked away the staff. But no sooner had she turned her back to deal with that attacker than she was again shocked from a new direction. "GAH! Dammit!"

Try as she might, her strength and willpower were quickly waning, leaving her increasingly defenseless against the remaining electro staffs. "AUGH!" she screamed again. Her vision was blurring from the sheer amount of pain coursing through her body.

As she was hit by yet another shock, she fell to the floor. Struggling to stand back up, she dimly saw through her darkening vision the crowd of aliens watching in amusement from behind the ring of guards.

Emma groaned, trying to summon the willpower to get up and fight. But her body simply didn't have the strength to comply with her brain's demands. She collapsed back onto the floor. Her green eyes slowly blinked and her hearing began to grow distant.

As she was on the verge of passing out, she heard Gornu say something. "HEHE! Bring the girl to me. It's time I show her the true meaning of pleasure. BAHAHA!" His triumphant roar of laughter was soon followed by his crowd of esteemed guests doing the same.

The deafening cackles all around her rang in her ears, before she promptly passed out. The Hyraxian guards soon fell upon her. Picking up her limp body from the black marble floor, they dragged her away to her new fate...

-

Slowly waking up, Emma tried to move her arms, but they were firmly shackled above her head. Regaining some strength, she began to slowly try and open her lids. "Ugh... what the hell..." the redhead groaned through her pain.

Emma continued to tug and squirm, attempting to free herself from whatever held her bound, but to no avail. Once her siren eyes were fully open, she slowly tilted her head to see that her wrists were bound together by magnetic cuffs held up by a gravity well device connected to the ceiling. Emma tried to establish a firmer footing, but she was hanging just far enough above the ground that her toes barely reached the floor.

"Dammit. What the fuck..." Emma grunted, trying to squirm herself free again. As she struggled, she tried to reassemble a picture of what had happened to her. The last thing she remembered was fighting off Gornu's guards. But her thinking was suddenly interrupted by a deep bellowing voice.

"Ho ho ho! It seems our little assassin is finally awake!" Emma's heart dropped.

Then, a loud chorus of laughter came roaring from all around her. Scanning her surroundings, Emma realized that she was hanging on King Gornu's grand dais, right next to the fat pig's throne. A sudden surge of adrenaline shot through her body and she began to kick and flail her legs.

"Augh! Let me out of here! Once I get out of these shackles I will skin you alive, you ugly bastard!" the redheaded assassin hissed.

Gornu bellowed in laughter. "HAH! Stupid girl! You aren't getting out of those anytime soon, not unless I deem it so!"

Emma used all her strength to try and separate her bound wrists, but the gravity cuffs were simply too powerful. She grimaced and snarled. As much as she hated to admit it, he was right.

Emma quickly ran through her options to get herself out of this tight spot. Tilting her head down, her eyes widened to see that all her tech and gear had been stripped from her body. Emma ground her teeth and shuddered as she saw that her trusty hand cannon was gone. But she let out a sigh of relief as she saw that she was still wearing the clothes she had come in here with.

Realizing that there wasn't any chance that brute force would win her free from her predicament, Emma started to get seriously worried for the first time in a while. She was beginning to regret not being more careful. She had assumed that King Gornu was just a dumb meathead. She had grossly underestimated him.

Glancing to her left, Emma watched in disgust as the fat pig messily drank from his chalice and horked on some unidentifiable meat. "Gross..." she muttered. "Hey, I think we all just got off on the wrong foot here. Why don't we make this easy for everyone and just let me go, huh? Let's just forget this ever happened and go our separate ways," Emma tried to sweet talk him.

"Let you go?? Ho ho ho! That's a good one!" Gornu chuckled, not taking her seriously.

Emma glared at him. She was fuming at this point. What would she do just to kill the fat fuck. "I'm being serious now! I have friends! Powerful friends! Once they find out what is happening here, you'll be sorry. And look who will be laughing when they come and rescue me. So just make this easy for yourself and let me go," the amber-haired assassin threatened.

Gornu cocked his bushy brow. "Friends?? HAHAH! This one is funny! I'm gonna enjoy breaking you and making you mine! HO HO!" the gluttonous king roared. "Let them come, then. I'll be sure to take extra precautions now, all thanks to you!"

Emma's stomach churned. Gornu sounded confident. And as much as she trusted in her people's ability to save her, she had an uneasy feeling in her gut that she was now bait for a trap.

"Now, now. I've had enough of talking. I want to get a feel for my new pet. Guards! Relieve her of her clothing and bring her to me," Gornu commanded.

Emma gasped. Her heart raced as the Hyraxian guards approached her helpless body. "Don't you dare touch me, motherfuckers!" she screamed, as she violently, yet skillfully kicked at the encroaching guards.

She managed to nail a guard's nose with her boot. Emma laughed triumphantly and said, "Hah! How do you like that? Well, there's more where that came from! Come and try me, you hairy bastards!"

The guard she kicked grabbed at his bleeding snout and growled. "Hold her legs!"

Try as she might, Emma couldn't manage to fend off the guards for long, there were simply too many of them. And judging by her current state, she was in no shape, or form to properly defend herself. She gasped, as she felt large strong hands grabbing onto her long toned legs. She used all her strength to try and break free, but to no more avail than her attempts to loosen the hold of the gravity cuffs.

123456...8