An Alien Enslavement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma kept skillfully bobbing her head and taking Gornu down her throat. More saliva dripped down her chin. The longer she sucked him off, the more her body began to betray her. Feeling his warmth filling her mouth and his strong musk permeating her olfactory sensors was strangely arousing. As much as she refused to like what she was doing, her body thought otherwise.

Emma's pussy moistened as she sucked him, she began to let out small mewls instead of groans of disgust. "Hmm, that's the way to do it... Girl, look up at me as you suck my cock. I want to see your pretty eyes," Gornu ordered.

Emma hesitated but, reminded of the consequences of not listening, she reluctantly opened her eyes and looked up at her lecherous captor. She was met with the disgusting view of his protruding belly and his ugly face grinning down at her.

Maintaining eye contact, Emma continued to suck on his juicy cock. His shaft was slathered with the mixture of his precum and her saliva. The glucking intensified as she worked his cock down her throat with ease; thank god she didn't have a gag reflex.

Gornu fixated his eyes on Emma's pretty green ones. He victoriously chuckled to himself knowing that he had managed to reel in a rare catch. And what made things sweeter was that she had attempted to assassinate him. Nothing felt better than forcing his enemies to submit to him. He was really looking forward to breaking her spirit down and breaking her body in. It served her right that this was the punishment for such a foolish act. Permanent servitude.

"Kiss my shaft, my fox," Gornu ordered.

Emma involuntarily slipped his cock from her mouth, making a popping sound. She gave him a small glare but moved to obey his commands. Maneuvering around his veiny shaft, she began to plant flurries of wet kisses and licks.

She was pleasuring him as if she had been doing this for a while now. King Gornu was pleased with how accustomed she seemed to his cock already, she will make a fine concubine to add to his harem. Emma kicked herself for applying maximum effort to pleasing this fat pig. This was supposed to be for someone like your lover!

"Mhmm, mhmm," Emma began to quietly mewl as she smooched and licked his phallus.

"Ah... Give my cock a nice long lick, pet," Gornu commanded.

Emma obeyed and planted her tongue at the bottom of her shaft and slowly slid it up. As her tongue glided up, she felt every vein and contour lining his cock, making her pussy subconsciously wetter. Reaching the notch at the bottom of his cockhead, she could taste the precum profusely leaking from his slit. As Gornu gave her a knowing look, Emma sighed and began to lick and lap up his salty essence with the tip of her tongue.

After a few minutes of this, Gornu had had enough of staring at this piece of hot human ass beneath him. He needed to delve his conqueror deep inside her pussy. "Come here, my pet. It's time I give you a ride on master's cock," the king ordered.

Emma's eyes widened and she stopped licking his cock. In a strange way, she was okay with what she was doing, but now he wanted to fuck her. Her surge of resistance was quickly rekindled and she backed away from his throbbing member.

"What? No! I'm not going to fuck a fat pig like you! I refuse!" Emma hissed.

Gornu shook his head and sighed. "Do I need to remind you of the punishment for not complying?" Emma's heart dropped and she quickly backtracked.

"Wait, wait! Okay, okay... I'm okay with just... sucking you off..." she struggled to get out. "Just please don't make me have sex with you."

"Ho ho ho! I appreciate your willingness to suck my cock. But it is your duty as my concubine to pleasure me with your body. Now, I will only say this one more time. Come to me now, or get punished. The choice is yours," Gornu explained.

Emma's mind raced. She didn't want to fuck that fat pig! But weighing her options, she didn't want to go through another volley of searing electrical shocks again. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and slowly nodded. "Okay..." Emma uttered in defeat.

Getting up from her knees, she stood in front of Gornu. "Look at that ass!" a sudden shout came from the crowd. Emma swiveled her head around to see where that came from. "Who the fuck said that?! I'll skin you alive!"

"Hey! Your master is waiting!" Gornu called out to her. Emma quickly returned her attention to him and sighed.

Moving forward, she straddled herself back onto his lap. Emma groaned as she felt her naked body so close to him. The humid heat emanating from his body made her stomach churn.

"Hmmm, that's better," Gornu grinned. "Now, let's see this pussy of yours."

Reaching under her, Gornu touched Emma's slit with his pudgy fingers. Emma winced and groaned at him touching her folds. "Hmm, wet already? Must be from sucking my cock. HAH!" Emma squinted her eyes. She refused to believe that her body was aroused by sucking this fat fuck off.

Emma let out a sudden gasp as two of his coarse fingers slipped between her folds. "Let's get you a little more warmed up," Gornu said, digging his pudgy fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Mhhm! Ah! Wait- no!" Emma struggled. Knowing his way around female humanoids, Gronu skillfully explored her wet slit.

Bottoming out, Gornu wiggled his fingers around. "Oh! Hmm... Augh... No..." Emma mewled defiantly, but she couldn't help writhing in unwanted pleasure. Her velvety walls wrapped and contorted around her captor's fingers. Her juices flowed from her slit, slathering his fat digits and pooling in his palm.

As Gornu rolled his fingers up, Emma's eyes shot open, and she moaned, "Oh fuck!" She quickly silenced herself, not wanting to entertain Gornu, but it was too late.

"Hmm, you like the feeling of that? Well, you'll certainly enjoy what else is coming your way. Get ready, slut," Gornu confidently said, slipping his fingers from Emma's soaking snatch.

Grabbing the base of his cock, Gornu positioned it directly under Emma's now sopping pussy. Emma's eyes were wide with panic as she looked down upon his meat pole. Her heart raced and she broke out in a sweat. She gasped as Gornu grabbed her hip with his free hand and tugged her down his prodigious pole.

"Wait! Please! I don't want to do this! You can't! It's too big!" Emma pleaded, stiffening herself to resist his downward pull.

King Gornu snarled in annoyance. "Augh! You have no choice in the matter. You are now my concubine. Hah! You don't need to worry about my cock, you will learn to love it soon enough."

Then, with one more strong tug, Emma gasped as Gornu's cockhead made contact with her moist lips. He ran himself up and down her slit. Emma groaned and writhed. As pleasurable as it felt, Emma refused to indulge herself in it. It was beneath her to submit to having sexual relations with such a fat bastard.

"Hmm, no... Nhhgg..." Emma winced, as he glazed her lips with his precum.

"Ho ho ho! Feels good?" Gornu snickered.

Emma shook her head in defiance. "No... never..."

The fat lord smirked and replied, "Just wait until you have it inside of you..."

Then, with one final tug, Gornu finally pulled Emma onto his grand cock. "AHHHH FUCK!" Emma squealed out loud. A sudden outburst of cheers and whistles came roaring from behind her.

Emma shuddered and her body quivered. He was so big, so thick! She felt like he was going to split her apart! "Augh! My god!" Emma shouted in pain. She could feel the nerves of her pussy walls firing in all directions as Gornu forced her to sink further down his alien cock. She never had anyone this big in her life! She might as well have been a virgin.

"Ohhh, yeahhh," Gornu let out a low bellow of pleasure. Emma shut her eyes and puckered her lips as she tried to endure the stretching of her now-defiled pussy by his oversized cock.

Feeling Gornu bottom out inside her, Emma let out an involuntary moan: his bulbous cockhead was pressing all the way up against her cervix. Gornu smirked. Grabbing her hips, he forced her to make circles on him, further contorting and molding her pussy to his cock.

"Ah, no... Mhhmm, nhggg... No!" Emma squirmed. Though it hurt like hell to have his hard member molest her insides, the pain slowly dissipated, and pleasure eased into her senses instead.

The fat king continued to reshape Emma's pussy to conform to the dimensions of his mighty cock until her squirming and groans of pain ceased. "Ohh... hmm... Wait-. Augh, no! Let me go, you fat bastard! Get it out! Get it... ohhh..." Emma tried to fight how good he was starting to make her feel.

"Ho ho ho! Why are you fighting it, girl? It feels good, doesn't it?" Gornu taunted. Emma opened her eyes and glared at her captor.

"No! I refuse to allow myself to enjoy... hmm... You! You're gross and fat! Fuck you!"

Gornu chuckled and confidently replied, "As you wish. If you won't allow yourself to enjoy me, then I will make you!"

Emma gasped. "Wait- That's not what I mea-," she tried to say before Gornu began to lift her up from his cock and forcefully pull her back down. "Ohhhh! Fuck! Ah!" the defiant redhead moaned out loud.

Using his strength, Gornu kept fucking his Autumn Fox into his lap. Emma was powerless to stop him. What little strength she had left was being stolen away from her by the big cock that was fucking her insides into oblivion. As much as she hated this fat fuck defiling her, her body continued to betray her. Now that her pussy was getting more acclimated to his freakishly endowed member, the pleasure was supplanting her feelings of pain and anguish.

Now, the pleasure was all she felt. It pulsed through her body as his thick alien shaft nicked and rubbed against all her weak points perfectly. Emma hung her head down low and tried to contain the moans of pleasure trying to escape from her lips. She could feel her pussy leaking profusely around Gornu's fat shaft, allowing him to glide between her folds with greater ease.

"Mhhmm... hmmm... Nhgg... Ah..." Emma quietly mewled as Gornu skillfully guided her hips up and down his cock. Her flesh clapped against his and her resistance waned even further.

"Do you like that?! How does my mighty conqueror feel inside of you? It feels good, doesn't it?" Gornu bombarded her with salacious questions, wheezing heavily. Emma just defiantly grunted. "Hmm, you may not want to admit it yet. But you are secretly starting to love it now. I can tell by the way you're breathing. How wet your pussy is, and how it wraps around me. And the way you are quietly moaning..."

Emma's green eyes widened. She didn't want to give in yet. She didn't want to submit! But try as she might, her mind was succumbing to a haze of lust and desire. She cursed her body for betraying her, but the pleasure was too great to deny. It was as if her body needed this.

Slowly but surely, she was being forced to ride her captor, she began to subconsciously loosen up, making it easier for Gornu to fuck her. Sensing her increasing surrender, Gornu coaxed Emma, "That's it... Give in to me... Submit yourself to your new master..."

Emma just grunted and quietly moaned in response. His cock filled her up perfectly, and the way he kept smashing against her cervix was making her body tremble with pleasure. Her body screamed at her just to give in to Gornu's cock. But still, she refused.

But without her knowledge, Gornu slowed his guidance and she subconsciously started to move on her own, taking up the slack in his efforts. The lecherous pig snorted and licked his lips seeing his labor coming to fruition.

"Ah, fuck... hmmm... fuck..." Emma mewled, as she slowly bounced up and down on her own. Her riding grew faster and more enthusiastic as they fucked. Pleasure was now the sole driver of her body. As much as she refused to think about how good he felt inside of her, her actions expressed the truth.

Eventually, she was completely fucking Gornu on her own, failing to realize that he had released his grip on her hips long ago. "Oh... fuck... yes..." Emma moaned, a little louder this time.

"Hmm, I see that you love riding that dick now, huh?" Gornu questioned. Emma tilted her head up and glared at him.

"What... makes... you think... that? You fat fuck," Emma said in a breathy voice.

"HAH! You don't see it? You are fucking me totally on your own. It seems that your body has given in already." Emma quickly realized what she was doing and stopped riding him, pulling herself up from his cock.

"What-. No... What am I doing?! I can't be enjoying this!" Emma exclaimed to herself. Gornu then grabbed her cheeks and forced her to lock eyes with him.

"You are enjoying this. How does it feel now that you aren't riding my cock? Empty, huh? Now just be a good pet and enjoy this. You have nowhere else to be. And it is unlikely that you will ever escape my grasp. I like to keep my kitties close. Very close... So obey and do what you are told," Gornu spoke with unwavering dominance.

Emma could only glare into his grimy orbs. She had this sinking feeling in her chest that everything he was saying to her was true. Her mind was a mess and worn out from the bombardment of pleasure, and the searing torture she had experienced not too long ago. Her stare off with her captor continued. However, his menacing eyes dominated her green gems.

Weighing her options, Emma's stomach began to sink even further. She had been overly reliant on her confidence that she could get out of this mess. But the reality of her situation was crashing down on her. She was trapped, captured, enslaved, and she was reminded that she had virtually no help for many light years in any direction. However, she still had her ship and Butler. But Gornu might well have seized them both already. Emma was starting to regret not having Butler send that distress beacon just in case.

Feeling a puff of humid breath hit her face, Emma snapped back into focus. Gornu's cock was still buried halfway into her and an itch had formed deep inside her core that begged to be scratched. She hated herself for what she was going to do, but what choice did she have?

Snarling, Emma began to sink back onto Gornu's raging cock; slowly, she resumed riding the fat pig. "Ava... save me..." Emma thought out to her sister. Gornu smirked triumphantly as he saw his new pet submit, though she still maintained a piercing glare. He didn't mind that at all: he did love women with fire.

Having no realistic choice, Emma continued her slow ride up and down the bumps and contours of Gornu's girthy and lengthy cock. She tried to maintain her glare, but the feeling of his meat stick stimulating every nerve of her pussy made it oh so hard to continue. Emma's squinting eyes started to quiver and her breathing trembled.

As repulsed as she was by willingly riding this fat bastard, she couldn't deny how good it felt. Every time his meat drove deep into her cunt, a trembling exhale escaped her throat. His repeated slamming of her cervix was making her go mad!

"Ahhh, yess... Keep riding me like that, slut... Oohhh, Satamusha..." he groaned, speaking his alien tongue. Emma ground her teeth and kept riding on. Eventually, she was doing it instinctually rather than forcing herself.

Growing tired from doing all the work, Emma needed to rest herself on something. But with her arms still bound behind her, she had nothing to hold onto. Looking forward, she cringed to see that her only option was to rest her body on the Gornu's fat greasy body. Letting out a short snarl, Emma leaned forward against Gornu.

"Oh, my! You love me already?? HAH!" he bellowed. Emma groaned at the sensation of his oily skin against hers. Her exposed boobs pressed up against his chest. She wanted to die, but her instinctual need to keep fucking this monster cock kept her going.

"Ugh... fuck..." Emma mewled as she rolled her hips into his lap, fucking herself deeper onto his grossly alluring cock.

Emma could feel the heat emitting from Gornu's fat body. It was gross, but weirdly, the more she absorbed his warmth, the more comfort she received. Then, Gornu grabbed onto Emma's naked torso with his pudgy hands. The captured redhead gasped as he groped her. As violated as she felt, his warm hands clutching her with their irresistible strength only added to her pleasure.

"Gah... Let... go..." Emma struggled to get out of his grasp, but a small moan of pleasure escaped instead. King Gornu chuckled.

"Yeah... that's it, keep riding your new master... Augh, your human pussy is so tight!" Gornu let out a low groan. Snaking his hands down her body, he enfolded Emma's ass, taking a double handful of her soft cheeks as he began to knead and grope her.

Emma unknowingly bit her lip at the feel of his strong hands kneading her flesh. She was slowly sinking further down the hole of depravity that Gornu had tossed her in. Her original mission was fading into distant memory, and the only thing she could think about was the pleasure this fat bastard's cock was giving her.

Gripping her cheeks, Gornu began to help Emma roll her hips into him, further adding to her pleasure. "Oh... mhhm... ye-... nhggg..." Emma moaned, struggling with herself not to fully give in.

Sensing Emma's struggles, Gornu intensified their fucking, thrusting his hips more powerfully into her sopping snatch. "GRAHHH! Do you like that?! I can sense that you like my cock fucking you!" he declared confidently. Emma let out a flurry of involuntary moans and burrowed her face into Gornu's flabby chest.

"Gah! Look at me, pet!" he ordered. Emma's mind was melting from the way his cock was rearranging her guts; she obeyed his command instinctually. Locking eyes, Gornu now saw that Emma's glaring green eyes were glazed over with lust and desire. The fat lord licked his lips as he saw the success of his efforts.

Leaning down, Gornu locked lips with hers. Emma's eyes widened and she moaned as his slimy tongue invaded her mouth. That, combined with Gornu's ever-increasing thrusts, caused her eyes to roll behind her lids. She lay limply in his arms as Gornu continued to fuck her into the next star system. Her mind was engulfed in pleasure as she allowed her captor to play with her tongue and swap his fluids with hers.

The repeated slamming of her cervix and the aggressive tongue fucking she was receiving were sending Emma over the edge. Her core was on fire and she began to breathe heavily through her nose. Flaring out her nostrils, her chest heaved into Gornu's.

Feeling Emma's velvet walls tighten around his veiny shaft, Gornu drove his cock even harder into her and shoved his tongue deeper into her wet mouth. With a few final thrusts, Emma felt her body explode with pleasure as she was forced into her orgasm. "MMMMHHHPPPPMM!" she moaned heavily into Gornu's mouth.

Her toes clenched and her body shook violently as her orgasm ripped through her entire body. Gornu smirked and groaned between their connected lips as her pussy contracted around him. Her cream gushed down his mighty cock and onto his heavy balls.

Emma's mind was lost. She struggled to remember that she was supposed to hate the fat fuck defiling her. As sensitive as her body was from her mind-shattering orgasm, Gornu continued his fucking, causing her brain to melt even further. All she could do was moan like a wanton slut while he pounded her like the good pet she now was.

Eventually, Gornu felt his own orgasm building within him as well. Emma's tight human pussy was taking a real toll on him. As he unbound his lips from hers, steamy puffs of breath escaped from their mouths. "I'm gonna cum inside you, pet! You are now going to be officially mine!" Gornu announced.

Aghast at these words, an ember of Emma's sanity was rekindled. She rolled her eyes back and gasped. "What?! No! Please! Anywhere but inside!" she pleaded in a breathy voice. "You can cum on my face, chest, belly! But not inside! Please!"

123456...8