An Alien Enslavement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
249 Followers

It was as vivid as she remembered. All the details of his monstrous cock intimidated her. Seeing a long drip of precum leaking from his slit, Emma clenched her fists. But not wanting to wait any longer, she leaned forward and placed her tongue directly under his cockhead. Gornu groaned in pleasure as he felt her wet tongue touching him once again.

"GAH! YES! HA HA!" Gornu bellowed. "Keep going! Suck... my... cock..."

Emma exhaled from her nose, then proceeded to wrap her lush lips around his cock and take him down her throat. The sounds of her sucking, the groans of her master, and the ambiance of the party going on uninterrupted in the background, all rang in Emma's ears. She had swallowed her pride and surrendered to this fat bastard, accepting her fate. This was her life now, at least until her sister came and rescued her. But would she be able to hold out until then? Or would the real Emma be too far gone by the time Ava arrived? Only time will tell...

To be continued.

1...345678