An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 08

Story Info
Murry decides to help Keltrix.
2.1k words
4.63
4.7k
1

Part 8 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... sometimes when I'm writing a story it just takes me away. I don't always know what's going to happen next. This MS has been like that for me. I appreciate any readers out there who are still with me on this journey. I know this is a little rough and unedited. And I

know you are probably like... get to some sex, lady! I promise I will get to the end. I am working on "Sky's The Limit. A different Ice Era Chronicle, but I have plenty of time to play with Murry and Keltrix.

Thanks again,

~M~ From C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 8*

I swear I got this.

In the hot shower, Murry stroked his hand over his cock. He pumped over the seven inches of enlarged needy flesh and the swollen begging crown. As his climax built, he brushed his other fingers over his nipples wishing for tentacles. His mouth filled with saliva picturing the taste of Keltrix. He kept moving his fist and closed his eyes. Watermelon, suction, smooth skin. The images of his alien fed Murry's desire bring his yearning to a fevered pitch.

Leaning against the side of the shower, he moaned. As always, just as he thought he might reach the pinnacle, nothing happened. His orgasm fizzled. His erection still stood straight out from his body, but he couldn't get to a finish. The high began to wane and then fade. His bicep started to ache from overuse. Now his dick began to throb.

"Damn it." Murry let go of his heavy shaft. Damn Keltrix. Damn this. He shoved his face under the hot spray and swore a blue streak. If this kept happening to him, soon one arm was going to look like he lifted weights while his other arm would stay scrawny.

Giving up on his abused dick, Murry stepped out of the shower and snapped off the water. He had to clear his head. He would get on with the day and forget that without Kel he could no longer come.

As Murry stepped onto the Nebos, he guessed that Keltrix hadn't returned to his room because he was afraid they would again. It had been a few days and Keltrix was always on Murry's mind. If the alien were here, he would beg for a kiss or maybe even a touch like last time. Is this what made people so insane that they killed themselves? Kel talked as though the Dagerstanteens had tried many species as pleasure slaves and none of them worked. He wondered if there was more to the story then what Kel told him.

Murry paused. The Nebos slid up his body and wicked off the warm water. As he stood next to the sink and began to clean his teeth, the fabric dried him before the silks formed into a floor-length robe and a loose pair of pants that hung on his hips and pooled around his ankles.

Today's clothing color was green and red like Christmas decor. It had taken Murry hours to teach the Nebos how to make pants and a robe. He couldn't get a shirt. He shrugged at the covering. It was enough to not feel exposed all the time. Caring about what color they choose was beyond what he was willing to put in the time.

Once he was finished brushing and was now dressed, he wandered into the living space like he did every morning. After arguing with the table over breakfast, Murry accepted the not eggs and bacon before he stepped up to the window. This was his favorite moment. The Nebos created a chair for him and he sat. The curtains opened and he stared. If the ship had moved while he slept, he would get a new view. Today was the same as the last few days. Stars and space, and a single planet. The large red planet had been there for days. He could almost see the flares on the surface. He wondered if it was a windstorm or fire.

When Murry finished eating, once again he fought with the table for coffee and ended up with tea. He didn't even know if the liquid was tea, but he was content to drink the hot fluid while he tapped on his glass tablet.

Yesterday, Murry got the stupid alien toy to play a movie for twenty minutes. Sure, the romantic comedy was all in Spanish, but still, he got the thing to do something. Murry understood that the glass plate could do many actions since Kel had listed off words like computers, books, and tablets. The only problem was that Murry didn't have the mental ability to make the alien gadget work properly.

Hours passed and Murry got half a YouTube video and what might have been a game of solitaire. When his brain refused to put up with the struggle any longer, he did yoga exactly like his mother taught him. The stretching eased his sore right arm and the mediation lightened his frustration.

When he was done meditating, Petey, looking like cute silk, convinced him to play a game. They played hide and seek and then he ate lunch.

As the afternoon wound down, Murry sat cross-legged in the center of Kel's bed. He closed his eyes. Today he figured he would convince the Nebos to make a t-shirt. Nothing fancy. Two sleeves and a head hole. How hard could that be?

Shifting to make himself comfortable, the lingering smell of Keltrix floated off the silks. He opened his eyes feeling Kel's presence like the alien was in the room. No. Still alone. He sighed. How could he like a tentacled alien so much? Shouldn't he be freaked out or miss having a woman or man?

Murry wondered if he went back to Earth if he would date now that he'd tried sex. First off, was a tentacle jerking him sex? Second, whoever he talked to wouldn't be able to understand him. Especially not like Kel could. And third... anyone he tried to be with would be normal with arms and a plain tasting tongue. Could he feel satisfied with a human now?

His mind stayed firmly entrenched with his back and forth pondering about his natural or unnatural attraction to Keltrix. He gave up on picturing a shirt, even a plain one. How was he supposed to show the Nebos clothes when all he wanted was to be naked with Kel?

Murry's mind conjured the alien. He missed Keltrix to a ridiculous point like a lovesick teenager pining. It might be because of drinking from him. This new home wasn't bad. The only thing it was missing was interacting with his alien.

Once again, his cock hardened as his brain brought up Kel's touch and the alien's tongue in Murry's mouth. Not again. Murry felt like a drug addict. He wanted the watermelon fluid so bad he would kill for it.

Since he could do nothing but wish for the alien, he began to search his mind for the connection. Most days he left Kel alone. He didn't call for him or look for their shared space in his mind. Murry knew that was what Keltrix wanted, and Kel said he wouldn't talk to Murry if he didn't feel like it. The alien wanted to be out of Murry's system. Yes, Murry got that, but today the need was too strong. He would just visit Kel's mind for a second.

Squeezing his eyes shut and inhaling, Murry discovered a small string he could follow to feel the alien and ease his loneliness.

Kel's voice was a whisper of sound.

"Murry-cat?"

At the sound of Kel's voice, Murry's eyes popped open and he glanced around. He was still alone in the alien quarters. He frowned. The voice had sounded so real. After a few seconds, he wondered if he heard that in his head. He had to remember he was in an alien world. This was space and an alien ship and not Earth.

Closing his eyes. Murry concentrated.

"Murry-cat?" Kel whispered.

"I miss you. Am I dumb?" Murry asked.

"You must help me."

Murry laughed. "I'll help you if you let me come again."

"I accept. Now listen carefully." Kel's voice wavered like they were talking over a poorly connected cell phone. The seriousness of his tone had Murry's skin prickling with fear. Something was wrong.

"I'm listening."

"The Tassezo is blocking my connection with my siblings. JP went missing and I was infected when I found him. Both of us are now infected. We will die soon. Send Rhylent."

"What?" A few thousand questions zipped into his brain, but Murry hushed his curious side. Only the important things first. Helping Kel. "How do I send Rhylent to you?"

"Do you remember my sibling, younger Rhylent?"

Murry pictured the short white hair mohawk and the missing tentacle. He didn't realize he was younger, but the mean alien wasn't hard to remember since it was Rhylent who wanted to kill him.

"Yes. Our tentacles grow back. Rhylent now has six again, but the rest of the image is correct."

"You can grow your tentacles back again?"

"I do not have time to explain. I will show you a map of the ship. Walk to the command center and tell Rhylent to come to us." Kel's voice ended with static that hurt Murry's ears even though he knew he wasn't listening to anything.

"Rhylent knows where you are?" Murry got the distinct impression from Keltrix's mind that no one knew where they were.

"I will show you. Explain when you reach my younger sibling."

"But..." Murry's heart slammed into his chest. He recalled all the things Kel said about leaving the room. He couldn't walk to the command center alone. "I thought you said the others would want to use me." Murry shuddered at the thought. The idea of Kel again heated his blood, but others? Murry recoiled from the idea. "If I drink from other warriors my mind cracks and I go insane."

There was no response. Murry hunted for the connection again. The thread wasn't there. He hit a wall. What happened? Was Kel dead now? Did the alien push him out? Would Murry know if his alien was gone?

Too many questions.

Jumping up from the bed, Murry began to pace. He headed to the door and leaned against the Nebos. What the hell was he supposed to do? He marched back and forth again. He yawned. Suddenly, he was so exhausted that all he wanted to do was go back to bed. It felt like someone or something was draining the energy in his brain.

Striding to the table, Murry slapped his hand down on the corner. He needed a cup of coffee. More like a shot of espresso and a shot of bravery.

The table seemed to sense his uncertainty, fear, and agitation. To his shock, Murry actually ended up with a shot of espresso.

Murry gulped down the little cup and then stared at the exit. The fabric parted. The door slid open. He had no idea where the command center was on the ship. He didn't get a picture in his mind. No map. Nothing. What if Kel was dead now? Murry couldn't leave him to that fate. Murry hunted again for a thread in his mind. He couldn't find anything. Was he right to panic?

"I don't know where the command center is. Am I out of my mind? Should I go?"

Petey tightened on his arm. The small band of Nebos slipped off his bicep to his hand. It spun frantically around and around his wrist.

Over the time he'd been with Petey, the fabric and he did sort of build a relationship. Mostly they played games together. He knew that if Petey moved to his left he should go left and if the fabric moved to his right that was the direction the Nebos wanted him to go.

"Do you know how to get to the command center where I can see Rhylant?" Murry was talking to a piece of silk-like the fabric was Lassie. He was probably out of his mind.

The fabric spun around his fingers. That might've been a yes. They hadn't gotten to yes and no games yet.

Murry was about to trust a tiny scrap of silk with his safety. He pictured Kel's death. In his mind's eye, Murry could still see the hairy things eating him and thrusting into him. Kel had saved him from a long torturous death. He might go insane being forced to drink from a bunch of Dagerstanteens, but what else could he do? He couldn't leave Kel to die.

Setting his palms side by side, Murry looked at Petey. "If we can make pants, we can do this."

***

Again, thanks all for reading! Be well.