An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 13

Story Info
Murry and Keltrix get in trouble.
3.1k words
4.65
4.9k
2

Part 13 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again. Not much going on except I'm following all the riots. That's something.

Anyway, I pulled myself away from social media platforms to do a little writing. Which I think is good for my crazy brain. So... Here is the next part of Murry's story. Thanks for reading.

~M.~ From C.M. Moore.

***

*Chapter 13*

The fun is over.

Murry was bent over the coffee table. His hand was half in a plate of not-real biscuits and gravy. His other hand slid through Kel's green drink. The liquid was now a goopy mess speared across the top. The cup hit the floor.

Murry didn't give a damn.

Moaning, Kel entered him. Tentacles wrapped around his waist and the suction on his cock had him crying out into the furniture and destroyed food. Murry's hand gripped pancakes while his other hand slid through strawberry syrup. Kel built his orgasm with the expertise he'd gained from the days they'd been together.

Abruptly, Kel flipped Murry over onto his back. The alien loomed over him. The back of Murry's hair was now coated in gravy. The whipped cream Murry had thrown at Kel was smeared across the alien's cheek. Leaning up on his elbows, Murry licked at the sweet white topping.

"All I asked was for you to try it," he groaned and Kel glided up his dick and then plunged back down.

"That is not what you said. After I said no, you threw some at me and then you put it on your body and said I could suck it off."

"I was teasing." Murry panted.

"And this is what happens when you tease me, Murry-cat."

Before Murry could make jokes about Kel's desire, his mouth was filled.

"We will see who is teasing now," Kel spoke but his tongue kept driving into Murry's mouth. After all their time together, Murry was proficient at what got Kel off. He taunted and licked, and played with the flesh in his mouth. He tormented Kel with his tongue, flicking over the tip of Kel's mouth tentacle. He drew on him until Keltrix shook. The purring in the alien's chest became a roar of lust and need.

Murry's mouth filled up as Kel worked over his prostate with skill. Murry drank and then ripped his mouth away to shout his climax. So. Damn. Good. He melted into the alien's hold and was happy the table was there to support them.

When he lifted his head, he grinned at Kel.

"I bet the table doesn't know what we want right now. I'm going to say, human two, table still zero."

"You are nothing but trouble, Curious-cat." Kel shook his head at his chest. The alien had gravy on his pecs were Murry had touched him. There were drops of green drink sticking to his tube hair. Kel's hair looked thicker now that the black cords had grown back.

"But you know you like it." Murry gathered a chunk of biscuit from the back of his head.

"I do not know how you do that to me every time." Kel slipped off him and stood while wiping strawberry syrup from his shoulder.

Murry laughed and rolled off the table. He got to his feet. A wave of dizziness had him wobbling for a minute. The Nebos rose to steady him.

The door to the room opened.

Rhylent and JP entered Kel's quarters.

Murry panicked. After grabbing the plate of gravy from the table, he held the dish over his softening penis. He stared wide-eyed and backed up.

JP stepped to the right as the younger sibling entered. Murry hadn't seen JP since he came back to the ship with Kel. The alien was now missing his left leg. An elaborate contraption hooked to his left leg starting at his knee. The metal went to the floor like a foot-leg combo. JP's eyed the plate covering his penis.

"Nice to see you JP," Murry mumbled. "Glad you're home. Do your legs grow back like your tentacles?"

"Yes, they do." JP shook his head at the messy table and then swept Kel with a frown.

Rhylent walked up to Kel and brushed green drink from Keltrix's hair.

"We agreed to have this conversation out loud." JP waved a tentacle between Rhylent and Kel. "And I do not need to hear you fighting like that. It is a waste of time. We agreed to talk this out in a civil matter. Plus, it is not fair to Murry for us to use our private connection. He is involved."

"He is just a human. I do not think he understands," Rhylent snapped. "You have a soft spot for the alien because he showed me where you were."

"Correct," JP fired back. "But no matter. We agreed."

Murry noted his Nebos pants on the floor. He dropped the plate and scooped up the clothing. He didn't look at any of the aliens in the room as he got them to his waist.

"We can have this conversation in private. Murry-cat does not need to hear it." Kel motioned to the exit.

"There you go protecting him again," Rhylent admonished. "This human has become your weakness. You have the madness. I could get you to do anything." Rhylent was on Murry in a heartbeat. Kel's sibling wrapped a tentacle around Murry's neck and squeezed. Before Murry would've run out of breath, Rhylent lessened his hold slightly. "He has no skills to stay alive."

"Let him go." Kel's tone Murry had never heard before. The rumble was a menacing growl accompanied by all six of Kel's tentacles fluffing outward like a peacock's feathers.

"You would kill me for him?" Rhylent smiled like he'd made a point.

"Step away," Kel hissed.

"Enough. Rhylent." JP tugged on Rhylent's shoulder.

With a sharp nod, Rhylent let go of Murry. Immediately, Murry stepped back and Kel was in front of him before he drew his first full breath. Keltrix took up a fighting pose and Murry wasn't a hundred percent sure what all this was about exactly, but what he did know is he didn't want Kel to fight with his family. Murry would laugh when Kel called him trouble, but honestly, he didn't want to be a pain for the aliens. Especially not Keltrix. He owed Kel and now he cared deeply for him. Kel still looked ready to murder Rhylent. Murry set his hand on Kel's back and smoothed his palm over his blue skin. Oddly, the skin felt rough.

"I'm fine, Kel."

Kel moved to the side and wrapped his sense tentacle around Murry's body. "Leave us." He motioned the door.

"It's okay." Murry glanced at Kel. "I'm good. If you want to talk to your siblings, then you should. This sounds important. I don't want to come in between your family."

"You already have." Rhylent crossed his tentacles and moved closer to the exit. "You should be removed. I should have done it back on Derbergurs's spaceship."

"What?" Murry asked. "What am I doing?" It wasn't that Murry wanted to say he wasn't doing anything, but really, he stayed in the room and only interacted with Kel. That was about as mundane and harmless as a human could get. "Are you still mad that I walked to the command center?"

"No," Rhylent grumbled. "What you are doing is..." Rhylent looked lost for words.

"What he means is," JP spoke up. "Keltrix is now so enamored with you that he is no longer training. He has not returned to the practice room, and he has not put in the effort to strengthen his third eye." JP gave a pointed look at Kel. "Am I wrong?"

"You cannot stop playing with this thing." Rhylent pointed accusingly at Murry. "You have healed yet you do not return to training. You have not asked for work. You spend all your time here. We know what you are doing. You have the madness."

Murry felt slightly guilty and a little embarrassed that they knew what they'd been doing this whole time. Even Murry realized they'd been like bunnies. The thing was... Murry didn't know he was keeping Kel from his warrior assassin job. If he was honest, Murry didn't even understand what Kel did exactly.

Plus, how was he supposed to know how long it took for an alien species to heal after an attack? He glanced down at Kel's left bottom tentacle. The appendage had healed like nothing ever touched it. Maybe Murry did know that Kel could leave, but he didn't want him too.

"Do not feel this guilt." Kel's blue eyes caught Murry's. "I made my decision as I saw fit. Nothing here is your fault. You have done nothing wrong."

"How can you lie to this human?" Rhylent asked.

"Leave my cat out of this." Kel turned on his sibling. "I chose to give myself extra time to heal. In the meantime, I have fulfilled every requirement of being a royal. In all my years, I have never forgotten my duties. I have sacrificed and bled and been nothing but the warrior I was born to be." Kel's voice dropped to a whisper. "I see no real issue with the fact that I took a little time to..."

"To what?" Rhylent asked. "Incubate?"

"Did you?" JP asked.

"I promised I would not." Kel raised his chin.

"You also promised that you would stop having the human drink from you." Rhylent waved to Murry and his cheeks heated. His eyes dropped. Murry wished he weren't in this conversation covered in food from just having sex on the coffee table. That was a little damning.

"I will not hurt Murry-cat," Kel snarled.

Rhylent laughed but the sound was a dark scoff.

Murry believed Kel. He knew he would look after him, but now he wondered what incubation was. This wasn't the first time he'd heard the word. He pictured incubators at the hospital. Maybe the activity was some type of glass tube that Kel sat in and healed. Maybe while he was gone, Murry would miss the alien so much he would hurt himself.

"At least if you were trying to incubate, I could understand." Rhylent threw up his tentacles like Kel was beyond his grasp.

"It would mean death. I will not."

"There is no point in this conversation." Rhylent sighed. "If you do not wish to try to duplicate then the human is useless. Kill it and move on."

"Hold up." Murry held up his hand. "You can duplicate?"

"Do not worry. We do not do that anymore." Kel turned back to Rhylent and because he was getting into it with his sibling, Murry held his tongue from asking more questions. Now he pictured Kel in a tube making a replica of himself. His curiosity poked him. The last time that happened he'd been almost killed by hairy aliens. He shooed the interest away.

"As I said, you do nothing but protect this creature and coddle him. He does nothing. The human is a waste. If I had a weapon that did not shoot, I would toss it out. There is no point to—"

"That's not fair." Murry interrupted. "Just because you don't understand me or how Kel and I interact doesn't mean that I do nothing." Murry thought about cats. They were independent but all pets had a purpose. They offered unconditional love. They were who you hugged and cuddled when life got you down.

Sure, people didn't have sex with their cats, but that wasn't the point.

"I have to agree with Rhylent." JP's voice became serious. "It appears that the human is an amusement that has gotten out of control. You have made him more valuable than your work. That is frightening. This is what the historians talk about when they mention the madness."

"Have you forgotten that Fentontailia is still missing?" Rhylent asked.

"I have not." Kel's nostrils flared. He looked a little like he'd been slapped.

"But you would leave our youngest sibling to his fate? Leave Fenton to torture or death while you have all the pleasure you want?" Rhylent's tube hair stood straighter like even his hair was angry.

"Hey. Finding someone missing is super important." Murry scooped a glob of dried gravy off his neck. "If this intervention is all about Kel not looking for Fenton, I get it. Kel can get back to working out and doing missions and he can hunt for Fenton. He will go and I'll wait. No more problem."

"The no more problem would be to kill you and be done with it." Rhylent glared.

"No one will touch Murry-cat." Kel's tentacles puffed out again. "I will stop you if you try."

"We must go to Octnavin." JP put up his tentacles between Kel and Rhylent. They looked like two bulls ready to charge. "This cannot be decided by us. We are too close to this situation. We need objective decision making."

"Octnavin is not objective." Kel took a step back. "I am favored."

"Yes." Rhylent lifted his chin a notch. "Let us test that favoritism. He will see what I see."

"As our exalted ruler, Octnavin knows the laws and what is best for our kind." JP stared hard at Kel as if challenging him to argue.

"Fine. Let us see Octnavin. He is our warrior leader and I trust him completely. His decision is final." Rhylent shrugged. "Octnavin will see how the human is harming you. They are not called pleasure slaves because they are your slave." Rhylent tossed the words at Kel. "They are called pleasure slaves because you become a slave to the pleasure this human gives, and you won't leave it. The madness has taken over. This creature is destroying you."

Murry felt that last sentence like a punch to the gut. Was he hurting Kel? If he was stopping him from doing his stuff, then Murry would just tell Kel to go do his work. They didn't have to spend all their time together. Murry could wait here. He didn't want to cause trouble.

"I like trouble, Murry-cat." Kel's eyes caught Murry's. "You are my favorite problem to solve. Do not worry. I am not hurt or destroyed by you. I am Dagerstanteen and I am warrior."

"Are you?' Rhylent scoffed. "A Dagerstanteen sitting in his quarters is no warrior."

"Enough." JP walked to the exit. "This conversation is over. We are talking in circles. Do we agree? We will see Octnavin and our eldest sibling can make the final decision?"

"Fine." Rhylent spun on his heel. "I will steer the ship home." The door slammed on the word home.

Silence descended after Rhylent left. The quiet was awkward and uncomfortable. Murry stared at the floor like a guilty child who'd ruined Thanksgiving. JP rubbed a tentacle over his face and then looked to Keltrix.

"You broadcast your joy with Murry, Keltrix," JP muttered. "Rhylent and I are feeling residual pleasure when you are with your cat." JP's eyes scanned Murry like he wasn't wearing clothes. "It has gotten to Rhylent."

"I did not realize I have not closed that off to you."

"It might be hard for you to believe, but I am happy to see you so content and satisfied with your pet." JP shook his head as his eyes dropped. "I hold no ill will for your enjoyment of your human."

"It's more than enjoyment," Kel mumbled.

"And I think that is what scares me and Rhylent the most. You have changed and we see it."

Keltrix wrapped a tentacle around Murry's waist and brought him to the alien's side. Their eyes met briefly before Kel looked back at his sibling.

"Do you want Murry-cat's removal? He did save us."

"I know what I owe the human. But... what I want is what is in everyone's best interest." JP turned to the door. "I would like what is best for Murry as well as you. You are not human, Keltrix. I don't know if you are what is good for him. Species should stay with their own." With that parting sentence, JP was gone.

Murry felt the gravy drying. The dried green drink on his hands started to itch. He pulled out of Kel's hold and looked to the coffee table. He supposed he should clean up the mess. He didn't know what to say to Kel. He figured the busy work would help him think.

The table was clean. Damn. The Nebos had removed the mess from their knocked over breakfast while the discussion was in full swing. Murry swore at the clean surface.

"We should talk, Murry-cat." Kel drew Murry back into his embrace. "We cannot clean up and forget this happened. JP is correct. I am not human." Kel dropped his head to Murry's shoulder.

There was a lot to think about and discuss probably, but their species difference wasn't what Murry was worried about. He wasn't worried about himself. He was happy here.

"You should not be happy here," Kel whispered.

"Well. I am."

"I am not human."

"I know." Murry placed his palms on both sides of Kel's face and stared into those breath-taking blue eyes. "And I don't care."

"There are so many dangers to keeping you with me." Kel wrapped a tentacle around Murry's arms and started to tug him toward the bathroom.

"There are dangers everywhere. I could be dropped off on Earth and I could get hit by a car and die tomorrow."

"You and I are a mess." Kel tugged him to the shower and turned on the water. Murry knew that sentence wasn't about the food on their skin.

"I know we are," he agreed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"If we keep fooling around together and hanging out, will we get in more trouble? Like can we make this situation worse?"

Kel stopped from stepping into the hot water. The alien tipped his head to the side.

"It cannot get worse. Even as we speak the ship is heading to see my eldest sibling. We will speak to the ruler. Octnavin is the king of the Dagerstanteens. I use the word king since you see us as males. He could also be our queen or our emperor or warrior leader."

"And once we get there?"

"The decision will fall upon us once we stand before Octnavin. It would not matter what we do right now."

"If this can't get worse," Murry grinned and stepped into the shot spray. "Then why don't we enjoy our time together and not worry until we have to. I mean I don't know if I'm going to have to go back home, and I just want it to be the two of us for a little while longer." Murry grabbed Kel's middle tentacle and tugged him toward the water. "If this can't get worse... then we might as well have shower sex."

"Nothing but trouble, Murry-cat." Kel grinned and picked him up.

***

Again, if you are still with me, thanks for checking this out.