An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 14

Story Info
Murry gets ready to meet the king.
1.5k words
4.71
3.7k
2
0

Part 14 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... I'm working on a female-female-male love story for the Ice Era Chronicles called "One Stong Gale." And all the time I'm visiting with my characters, I'm thinking "Yes, but what happened to Murry??" So I had to write on this. HAD TO! I just can't seem to get "One Strong Gale" together unless I take some time to play with Murry and Keltrix.

Anywho... here is the next chapter. I have been diligently working on it.

Be Well,

M. from C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 14*

Not really an answer.

Staring at his tangled dread-lock hair, Murry frowned at his reflection. In the bathroom, Kel had added a mirror above the sink. Now Murry wished he'd not asked for it. He couldn't even comb through his hair. At this point, his half-scruffy beard made him look homeless. Even his eyebrows had grown together over his nose. He rubbed a hand over his face. He had to meet Octnavin looking like an ape. An ungroomed ape too.

"What is wrong, Murry-cat?" Kel appeared in the doorway.

"I'm supposed to meet the ruler of the Dagerstanteens and I look like one of those hairy aliens that tried to eat me." Murry sighed. "I need a haircut and..." He sighed again. "I need a salon."

"Come here." Kel pulled Murry from the bathroom and strolled to the drapes. The Nebos pulled back to the walls. They were afforded the view of Kel's home planet. "Sit."

Murry sat in front of the window and let Keltrix press him to the floor. He waited for the alien to start to suck on him in some way, but Kel simply sat next to him.

"Do you trust me?"

"No reason to stop now."

"Close your eyes. The Nebos will help you. But you cannot panic. Understand?"

Murry nodded. He'd not panicked around the Nebos other than when he first met them. And even then, he'd kept from jumping on the coffee table.

Closing his eyes, Murry reclined into the fabrics. The Nebos moved around his head and under his chin.

"You are too nervous. It is not necessary." Kel wrapped a tentacle around Murry's hand.

"I'm nervous about meeting your older sibling, not this."

The fabric slipped over his face and eyes and cheeks. Murry inhaled and since he could breathe fine, he let the cloth flutter over his mouth and hair.

"Why?" Kel sounded genuinely confused. Clearly, the alien had never had to meet the family of someone he was dating before. Murry wouldn't be able to use that as an analogy. He didn't want to explain dating.

"Have you ever gone to a planet to fight an alien without researching what you're up against?"

"No. That would be foolish."

"Have you ever had a diplomatic mission as a royal and not known who you were meeting or what the customs were?"

"No. That would be unwise."

"But that's what you are asking me to do. You do try to protect me, just like Rhylent said. But in doing so, I lack the knowledge to face an opponent or do my best with your sibling. You are asking me to meet the king of another planet. In space."

"I see your point." Kel brought up in image in Murry's brain. The depiction looked like an alien family photo. In his mind's eye, Murry stared.

"My eldest sibling is the furthest on the right. Octnavinlowzams is the first offspring. We can use him or he as the pronoun if you like."

"Is your father in this picture?"

"We only have a creator. There is no father and mother. Just creator. It only takes one to make a Dagerstanteen. We... it is asexual reproduction. I think your word is parthenogenesis."

"Oh."

Murry went back to the picture. Octnavin was tall like Keltrix. Maybe six-five with bulky muscles. His chest was broad and his thighs huge. His hair was long neon blue tubes to his waist. His tentacles were massive, and his almond-shaped eyes were an ocean green.

"He looked like a sea monster."

"Octnavin is no monster." Kel laughed. "He is wise, and he is a good leader. We have always gotten along well. I do not have the words for everything on my planet, but I will do my best to explain things to you. Octnavin in the high king. He is our exalted ruler. The oldest is always the one that takes that place when the old leader dies. When our creator, the king, died, Octnavin became the new king, and Fentontailia became the lesser king."

Murry stared at the picture. "Which one is Fentontailia? And why do you have a lesser king?"

"The lesser king gives balance. Ying and yang. Having two leaders makes decisions fair. We have more than one view of a problem. The youngest of the creator becomes lesser and the eldest the high king. Fentontailia is the one on the far left."

Murry again concentrated on the picture in his mind. Octnavin had Kel next to him and then Rhylent and JP the last must be Fentontailia. The alien was the same height as JP and lean. Murry wasn't sure why he thought Fenton looked more rebellious than the others. The alien looked a little like a teen wearing black with a piercing through his nose.

"Why is Fentontailia missing? What happened to him?"

"When our creator died, Fenton was not happy to take his place at the court and rule at Octnavin's side. He ran away and then disappeared. The planet was upset."

Murry shrugged into the Nebos still swirling around him. Called it. Fenton was a rebel.

"You can't use your mental link to find him? I thought you guys could all talk to each other."

"Very astute, Murry-cat." Keltrix praised. "Fenton is brilliant."

"Smarter than you?"

"Yes."

Murry laughed. "Okay."

"When it came time for Octnavin and Fenton to take their place, Fenton tried to convince the high court to free him from his duty. They would not let that happen and Octnavin also forbid it. He wanted Fenton to rule with him. Fenton ran away. Our sibling shaved his head."

"Shaving his head was like a big middle finger?" Murry pictured a bald alien. That seemed closer to what humans thought aliens looked like. He supposed he could understand it. Shaving their head was what teenagers did to shove their parents away. Maybe Fenton painted all his tentacles black and said whatever no matter what anyone asked.

Murry chuckled to himself.

"I do not know what you mean about the middle finger." Kel hummed. "But our hair, as you call it, is not hair. It gives off a signal. It amplifies our communication with each other."

"Like an antenna?"

"There is nothing on our bodies that is there for adornment. We are built like weapons. Everything has a reason." As Kel spoke, the alien slid a tentacle over his nipple. He glided over Murry's chest hair toward his happy tails. "Your hair does not keep you warm. I do not know what it is for. Most of your features seem to be useless." He slipped over Murry's nipple again.

"Hey." Murry shoved at his tentacles. "I didn't hear you complaining about any of my features this morning."

Kel laughed.

"Okay. So... without his signal, you can't pick up on where Fenton is?"

"Not unless we get very close to him or he lets his hair grow back."

"I got it." Murry sat up as the Nebos moved off his face. He rubbed his tingling skin and looked to Kel. He had one last question that had been bugging him ever since JP and Rhylent's visit. Now that he was more comfortable with the idea of meeting Kel's oldest sibling, he had to ask about the word that kept going around and around in his head. "One more thing. What did you mean when you said you wouldn't incubate? That seems to be a problem. Is Octnavin going to bring that up?"

Kel stood and then walked away. Murry had never seen him agitated before. One minute the alien paced by the table and the next minute he was tugging Murry into the bathroom.

"What are we doing?"

"Look." Kel pushed him in front of the mirror. "This is better?"

Murry stared. The Nebos could be hired to do hair for an award show. Murry looked handsome. They had shaved his face and trimmed his eyebrows. His hair was smooth, shorter, and combed back.

"How did they do that?" He leaned closer. His skin even looked better.

"The threads cut using friction. They move fast." Kel gave his back and forth head nod like that explanation was the best he could come up with. "You like this?"

"This is great." Murry nodded.

"Now I would like to see if I like it." Kel spun Murry around and had him sitting on the counter before he could chuckle. Kel opened his mouth and Murry drew the alien closer. Using the wide part of his tongue, Murry licked up one side of Kel's mouth tentacle. Before long, Murry was sucking on Kel as the alien got closer to his climax.

In the end, he never did get an answer to his last question.

***

Thanks for reading. I have a few ideas where this is going next and I hope you stick with me until the end.