An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Sloan gets captured.
1.3k words
4.82
4k
1

Part 28 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had some time to work on this again. My newest Ice Era Chronicle is going slow... I think it's because I've been feeling down. For some reason, Octnavin's story gives me a bit of a lift. I guess I think it's a fun romp. Just something to get me out of my head. Anyway, if you are here, thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.

Be Well,

~M. from C.M. Moore.

***

*Chapter 9*

The attack.

"Who's my slave now?" Sloan asked as he grinned down at Octnavin.

The alien shook.

~I am all yours.~ Octnavin whispered in Sloan's head.

So far, in the last three days, that was the most Sloan could get the ruler to admit. Again, Sloan sucked Octnavin's tongue working the flesh in his mouth. He drew hard on the wet pole while the alien glided his tentacle between Sloan's ass cheeks. Sloan pulled off Octnavin's tongue right before he would have gushed.

~Not yet.~ Sloan said to the alien in his mind. He smirked and leaned back.

Octnavin made a sound that was a cross between a groan and a woman's cry of indignation.

Sitting on top of the alien, Sloan traced Octnavin's neck and chest. The Nebos had wrapped around Octnavin's torso pinning the alien to the bed. The fabric dug into the alien's blue skin. When Sloan checked on the alien's brain, he discovered that Octnavin was into the bite of pain where the Nebos held him.

Octnavin's nostrils flared as he stared up at Sloan. Green eyes begged. Every day for the last three days, Sloan told himself he would demand to leave as soon as he saw Octnavin. And every day when Octnavin showed up, they ended up like this. He probably didn't have a job anymore. If he was honest with himself, Sloan probably didn't have a mind anymore either. And he didn't care about either problem.

"You want me to drink?" Sloan's lips curled into a smile.

"Yes."

"Say please."

Octnavin glared. If Octnavin ever said please, it would be a miracle.

Sloan laughed and bent over the alien again. He coaxed his pole tongue out of his mouth. Once again, with deliberate movements, Sloan began to nibble and lick while dipping his tongue into the small hole at the tip. Octnavin purred. In his head, the alien growled in his language. Sloan really had to look up what he was saying one of these times.

"I will..." Octnavin swished a tentacle over Sloan's cock. "I'm yours." That was the only amount of words he seemed to be able to get out. Octnavin swore in his head. Sloan didn't know what konko meant, but he was starting to guess that it might be the alien equivalent to fuck.

A whisper in Sloan's head caught his attention. A strange dark feeling shot down Sloan's spine and wouldn't let go. Something was wrong. Lifting off Octnavin, Sloan pushed the tentacles away from his body.

"What is wrong?" Octnavin frowned as his tongue retracted into his mouth. "I am obeying you."

"It's not you." Sloan grabbed his jeans and slipped them on and up. He shoved his hardon in his pants as he buttoned them. "Do you hear that? It's not a sound but a feeling."

Octnavin waved. The Nebos freed him. He stood up and turned his head. His chin tipped up.

"That is from JP. You are right. There is discord."

Sloan pulled on his ripped band shirt and then tossed on his socks and boots.

Just as he grabbed his leather jacket, the door to the bungalow burst open with a bang. Sloan ducked as green lights zipped around the room. He didn't know what those were, but he figured he didn't want to get hit by them.

~Hide.~ Octnavin demanded in his mind.

Jumping over the couch by the TV, Sloan ducked and then peeked at the entrance. Small young-looking teenage girls entered the room and fanned out. The little adolescent girls were covered in gray snake scales. Their whole bodies were scales that glittered gray and black. They shot rapidly around the room with guns out of a space flick.

Octnavin ducked behind the bed and then tossed the mattress at the little girls. The mattress started on fire. The room filled with smoke. Sloan lost sight of Octnavin. Like a ghost, the alien moved as he attacked a little girl. One girl fell to the floor after Octnavin broke her neck. Fuck, that was brutal.

~Those are not little girls. Those are Folantos.~

~What are Folantos?~ Sloan asked in his head.

Octnavin didn't reply. He grabbed one of the Folantos and wrapped his tentacles around her neck. He snapped her head off like a doll before moving to the next one.

"Get to the beach," Octnavin yelled. More fire spread around the room. The Nebo appeared to be fanning the flames instead of putting them out.

A Folanto hollered as she was engulfed in flames.

Sloan didn't need to be asked twice. He was flammable and he had legs. He took cover from the flying green lights behind the TV before he ran to the exit. He didn't know how to get out of the fake room, but he knew Octnavin would tell him. Sloan took cover by the outside chair. He then sucked down a deep breath. He had to make a run for it.

Fuck.

Running toward the ocean, Sloan dashed into the water. The gentle crashing waves hit his toes as fire burn his back. What happened? He looked behind him and wished he hadn't. The beach was covered with the little snake girls. One of them shot a red rope from a strange-looking gun. The rope licked his back like flames.

Out of the blue, he was attached to the rope. Like a bungee cord, Sloan was tossed backward into the sand. The air was knocked out of him. He gasped and rolled over onto his stomach. He tried to scramble to his feet. When he rose, three of the... whatever-the-alien-girls-were, surrounded him. More stood around the bungalow. He shoved off the red rope and took a fighting stance.

Sloan wasn't much for hitting girls.

~They are not girls,~ Octnavin snapped. ~Folantos are vicious. They will kill you.~

Right. Not girls. Not humans.

In seconds, he did a smooth roundhouse kick. He got one in the head. She grinned. Her smile showed teeth like a shark. He decided to go for an uppercut. Sloan hit. She blocked and circled him. Sloan got in a smooth jab before she struck him. Her punch was like being hit with a Ford Taurus in the stomach. They all heard his rib crack. Sloan flew backward. Another Folanto was on him. The red rope was shot a second time. Again, the fire seared his skin as the rope curled over his chest.

"Fuck you," he yelled as the red ropes multiplied and then bound his whole body. The spinning reminded him of what a spider did to a fly. He tore at the straps, but he couldn't get them off his skin. They clung like seaweed and burned his fingers.

When he was on his back in the sand, he stared up at the fake sun. His arms and legs were tied to his sides by the red bands. He couldn't move. A face came into view. Unblinking eyes of the Folanto watched him as she snapped a cuff around his bicep.

"Now we can communicate, Human." The Folanto's deep voice sounded like a male blues singer.

"Good. Then you'll understand go fuck yourself."

Maybe Sloan shouldn't have said that. The Folanto's eyes slanted. Before he could use some tact, a barrel of a space gun was pressed to his forehead. Yeah, shouldn't have said that.

"Let's talk about this." Sloan swallowed hard. "We can make a deal."

Again, the Folanto with the alien gun smiled with her shark teeth.

~Octnavin?~ Sloan looked for the connection in his brain. When he found it, he clung to the alien's mind. ~Please help me, okay? Please?~

The Folanto shot and the world went black.