An Alternative Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sweetie, I figured I'd join you for a smoke here at college l. I set my alarm to go off at the same time as your break!" She grinned with smoke drifting out of her nose.

"Hey Tina" Molly called out on hearing her voice.

"Hi Molly, how's work?"

"Intense."

"I can imagine, needed the smoke break?"

"How could you tell, were thinking of taking a longer break and then having a third cigarette?"

"Wow that bad huh. Well, I sadly now gotta go, my class is about to start. Good luck! Love you honey!" Tina started coughing and with that the screen went black.

Class? She has graduated, surely? Love me? I was stunned as I was in a permanent state of confusion. We'd been broken up almost five years before and had not spoken at all since, until yesterday afternoon. What was going on?

"He loves you too!" Molly called out in a cute way to fill my shocked silence, and as my head turned, she seductively sucked on her finger, it popped out from between her lips, and she fluttered her eyes at me. I then started staring at the handset. Molly hit me in the shoulder to bring me out of my daydream.

"What's up with you?"

"What?"

"You seem a little off. You know since that call?" Molly asked, taking a drag, and exhaling before continuing. "Very off actually, I just teased you, and you ignored me babes!"

I sighed and rubbed my chin, "Sorry Molls, I'm having a strange week, I need time." I said getting annoyed and I then dragged rather hard on my cigarette I really needed to start playing it cool or for time.

Chapter 4

"Ew, did you just have a cigarette?" Tina screwed her face up and the winced in disgust after kissing me hello at a bar after work.

I shrugged my shoulders "Yeah, I've had a few drinks, and someone offered me one. Does that bother you?"

"No, but please don't kiss me again tonight, it's disgusting."

"You are only saying that because you're driving and staying sober." I defensively stated

"Still gross" she said.

Then the alarm went off and I woke up panting. I kept having dreams about my past life; they were almost full-blown nightmares. Apparently, I couldn't just completely lose myself in this new reality. There was still a link to the normal. I just had no idea how to get to it. I was still very much aware that something had changed.

It had been almost 3 days since the change, and I was quickly getting used to this new world.

I looked across my bed and the duvet had been stolen and there was Tina's large bare back, the fat and skin around her shoulder blades crinkled and sagging down as it was waves in the sea, as she was all rolled away from me, wheezing quietly as she slept. She had clearly stayed the night, but I don't remember the night before. Did we have sex? I thought I was alone last night.

As I contemplated that, a memory flashed back to me and Tina at the burger place drinking and smoking again. Was that last night or the first night? My memories and dreams are continually blending.

I had woken to my morning alarm for work. I had a cigarette and got ready, as I got dressed, she slowly and groggily coughed and spluttered into life as she woke up. It was a lovely sight to see. Tina in my bed with the duvet on her thighs on her belly on top of it, and of course her rather impressive large sagging breasts. I paused whilst watching her hungrily devour a cigarette. I was surprized to see her smoking in my bed. But she is gorgeous, just looking at me with her brown eyes, the sexy intent permeating her body as the smoke drifted around the room. My poor white bed sheets were getting a sprinkling of black ash.

"You wanna go up to my parents for the weekend with me? I'm kinda broke for the last few weeks of college. I need to kiss up to them for cash?" She said through an exhale.

"I am sure I can fund you..." I said under my breath "Sure, why not?" I said louder as I grinned.

"One thing though. You gotta stop it with your weirdness around smoking lately. They're not gonna like it if they think you're thinking of quitting or something." She then coughed hard.

"What? What gave you that idea?"

"The fact that I'm the only one like smoking, even though I get to stay here and smoke all day, and you should be the one loading up before work."

"Trust me, I'm not quitting." I sighed slightly before lighting another cigarette, even though I didn't feel like having one.

"That's good. Cause my parents take smoking very seriously. I don't know what would have happened If I hadn't started."

I took that opportunity, "Tina, yes, of course, would you tell me that story again? I really do love hearing it. I love to hear your smoking history!" I needed to know what was going on.

Chapter 5

"I had always been curious about smoking even though I had never smoked. Almost everyone in my hometown smokes. There was a big Marlboro factory there and most of the town was and still is employed there as you know. Even our priest encourages smoking, saying unconventionally that it brings us closer to God. And our school was extremely tolerant of smoking. We could even smoke in the classrooms. But you had to register as suffering from addiction and to do that you needed to be a pack a day smoker. And every day halfway between classes you had to light up and also in between classes. Otherwise, the privilege would be revoked."

This was an insane story. It wasn't just her family that had changed. It was everything about the world. What had that old lady Witch actually done to me?

"So my mom really wanted me to become addicted fast and I, so I then wanted that too. Growing up she had always let me take a drag or two from her cigarettes. And instead of gum, she would buy me Nicotine gum, but I didn't know that. So, when I turned 13, she got me my first pack of cigarettes and she switched me to regular gum. And she told me what she had done, and that I was now addicted and should just give in completely. It took a few hours for withdrawal to set in. So, for the next few months I was smoking about five a day- Which annoyingly wasn't enough to be considered an addict at school. I had to follow the rules.

So, I started begging my mom to buy me more nicotine gum. I wanted to get addicted faster, to keep up with all the cool kids. But the smoke still felt rough on my throat. I started chewing gum constantly all summer until I felt ready, and I told my mom I was ready to stop with the gum.

As soon as I did, I began smoking about ten a day. It was still not enough. But I went to school, and of course I lied and said I was a pack a day addict. So, I got a pass, and then I was forced to smoke every day about 16 cigarettes a day at school. It was really tough for the first half of the year. I almost got caught a few times not smoking enough during the end of day pack check. But finally, one day, I dint notice it but a pack a day just didn't feel like enough and slowly built my way up to thirty."

"And how much are you smoking now?" I asked, taking a drag from my cigarette.

"Oh, come on Peter, you know all this, sadly about 2 packs which is still no match for my mom."

"What...How much does she smoke?" This was getting stranger by the day. Can you actually do that?

"Enough." She cackled her laugh, "Four or five packs, especially when she is drinking. I don't understand Pete, you know all this, you've been there, you've helped her up. Why are you asking?"

I came around the bed and leant forward and kissed her again, just to stop her questions "Because I just love to hear about all the smoking." I grinned.

She smiled, her hand reached to pull out yet another cigarette which was soon lit with powerful deep pulls off the fizzing butt of her last one, she took yet another a huge drag, and with her amazing teasing smile blew the smoke straight into my face, I just had to inhale it and adjust my crotch.

I then trying to process everything continued to get ready for work. My head was hurting.

Chapter 6

We woke up from another great enjoyable night of heavy drinking and of course smoking I know we were both seriously hungover. Scarily it was almost noon.

I looked over at the rather beautiful hourglass figure of a slim Tina as she bent forward and hacked a cough. Her vertebrae were showing through the thin skin of her back. "Oh my god it's late! Hurry up my parents are gonna be here in an hour! Fuck!" She grizzled whilst jumping naked out of bed, coughing yet again. I must admit lying there enjoyed watching her perfect butt and tits bounce and judder as she coughed. She then bent over to pick up some panties from the floor. Her backside was perfect.

"So? That's plenty of time." I said calmly getting out of bed and picking up my trousers.

She wrapped her face in her hair and sniffed pulling a face of disgust, "No! My hair reeks of smoke! I also have to shower my thighs are rather sticky from you too, and it takes forever to dry my hair! Hurry up!" She barked angrily. "I really need to stop smoking when I drink" she then croaked as she pulled her knickers back down again.

***

I then woke up again. I kept having these dreams/memories every night when I went to sleep. I was starting to like it. It made the contrast between the two realities all the sweeter.

***

On my last cigarette break of the workday. It was not long until I finished for the week. Well in time it was not. But I knew it would be like an age. I Facetimed Tina once again, God she was gorgeous and I find her as addictive as our cigarettes, I just had to see her.

Especially when she answers completely naked- as she was.

"You, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, back from college getting dressed for the drive to see the 'rents." She spun the phone around to her bed scattered with clothes.

"Oh right, you look stunning in whatever. I'm gonna stop get some gas before I pick you up. Are you good on cigarettes?" I asked full well knowing the answer.

Her latest cloud from exhale hit the screen "You should just always get me a pack no matter what. I always need more cigarettes, if they have any crisps, you can always buy me those too!" Tina gravelly asked as smiled sweetly before bringing the filter back to her lips.

"Is just the one pack of crisps for the drive enough?"

"Never, get the multipack!" She cackled and pulled hard on the cigarette, exhaling again at the screen for me. "Get two multipacks. And some bars of chocolate and a couple of chocolate milkshakes too!"

I rolled my eyes and agreed.

***

I got home, packed a small bag of two pairs of boxers, a shirt, deodorant, toothbrush and paste and that was about it. I then headed over to hers. She was still in the bedroom, and even after like two hours still rather deliciously naked. Apparently, she had been waiting as we just had to have sex before we left. Amy was out, it didn't matter. We were passionate, and she was very loud. The poor neighbours. Once I had come, and she had sat there crossed legged on the bed and smoked two cigarettes and eaten half of the pack of chocolate bars, we had got dressed and we were on our way to her hometown.

As summer was coming it was hot that afternoon so our windows were down, and it assisted her with her chainsmoking and eating crisps the whole way there so I couldn't put the windows up to turn on the air conditioning.

"Wow you're smoking more than usual today."

"And?" She said with the smoke pouring out of her nose before stuffing her face with cheese and onion crisps. The crumbs scattering across her top and chest.

"No I don't mind, it's just unusual."

"I'm just a little anxious. You've been so weird around my smoking lately; I'm worried you're gonna say something wrong." She continued to crunch away, the crumbs scattering from her lips, and tumbling down on her top disappearing down between her breasts.

"I'll be fine." I tried to be confident.

"I'd feel more comfortable if you were chainsmoking like me. You're usually the one smoking like a chimney on the way." She said taking another hit on her cigarette.

Confusion crossed my face "Well I'll try to smoke more. But have you thought that maybe I'm finally not nervous around your parents?" I said, trying to play it cool.

"With your current attitude I'd say you should be." She said.

I don't know if she was messing with my mind to get me to smoke more or if she actually meant it. But it worked, those simple words sent me into an anxious frenzy, and I lit up a cigarette for myself out of necessity to calm down. It would be another hour before we pulled up into her parent's house.

After what had become an hour and a half, it took longer for traffic, and we had to stop at a service station for pee break after she drank practically a gallon of chocolate milkshake...all to herself. We were then pulling up into their driveway. Both of us had lit cigarettes between our fingers, Tina had just crumpled up an empty pack, probably her second of the day, and thrown it with the several others scattered across the back seat. When did they all appear? I looked behind me, my back seat was covered in discarded packs of cigarettes. I normally look after my car, cleaning it regularly. Things were definitely strange. She coughed a little as she exhaled, and smoke came sputtering out, almost like an old car engine misfiring. But she wasn't fazed in the least by it she shrugged her shoulders; to her it was just a normal thing that happened several times every day, she expected it to happen.

"Yeah, we are finally here" She announced. I made an appreciated noise. I knew that. Honestly?

Before we could get even out of the car, her parents had already come outside, as if they had been eagerly waiting to welcome us. They both had cigarettes dangled from their mouths. Surprisingly her mom, Lucy, had clearly wrapped some gifts for us which I found surprising. Tina lit up two fresh cigarettes at once, and then forcefully stuck one in my mouth before we got out of the car. I didn't think I needed another one so soon, but as I dutifully inhaled the smoke, I was grateful to her. I think.

She wrapped her chunky arms around her equally large parents giving each of them a big bear hug. Then slowly made her way to the back of the car, she popped the boot and stared at the back of the car.

She shook her head, "Pete, help me unload my suitcase." Tina said around her dangling cigarette. "It's stuck." She grumbled, whilst tilting her head back and dragging on the cigarette, she made a token effort to gently pull the small suitcase out of the trunk. Tutting I went around and helped her unload it. It was not heavy; she just literally did not put any effort in actually lifting it. We were here for two nights. We didn't bring much. All she just wanted to do was see her parents. She headed in with her mum and dad leaving me with the two bags.

I was starting to notice how little lazy this version of Tina was; there was no interest in any physical activity at all. She sat down and either ate or lit a cigarette or both at every opportunity she could. She complained and nagged when she had to walk further than a couple of steps to the car. She even seemed to be weaker than she used to be. The Tina I really knew would have jogged out the car and in an overtly feminist way emptied the car. But for this Tina pulling out the small 'carry on' style suitcase was by no means been challenging. Yet not only could she not do it, but she had also become increasingly anxious with such a simple task. She had no confidence in herself. I could easily see that the heavy smoking had taken a toll on her, it was easier not to do something, she would. Bizarrely I was enjoying every second of it and her.

Whilst I unloaded the rest of the stuff from the car, going back and forth a couple of times the three of them chatted and smoked. As I was closing the boot of the car, I heard a loud squeal. As I looked around, I saw the source. Tina was incredibly excited as she opened her mother's gift. It wasn't clothes or money. It was two cartons of Marlboro lights. As I approached, I heard the conversation.

"You need to stop smoking those Newports." Her mom, demanded. Standing side by side with Tina you could not help but notice that she just looked identical to the fat Tina, brown hair, cute nose, wrinkled face and large breasts, with matching large stomach, and equally counterbalance of huge arse, but just the 20 or so years older than Tina. The moment where you undress someone in your head. I could instantly determine how sexy she looked naked. You could definitely tell they were mother and daughter!

"But mom..." Tina whinged through her latest exhale snapping my focus back to her.

Her dad was listening and smoking silently to the side. From what I gather he had never been much of a talker and clearly still wasn't.

When I got close Lucy pulled out one gift for me. It was also a carton of Marlboro lights. I now gather that it was supposedly my brand.

"Enjoy." Lucy said with her equally gruff voice and a wink.

I was thankful and more than a little weirded out. I still could not accept how much of a heavy smoker I was in this life.

With the bags out of the car we were invited into the house, and you could tell it was a smoker's house, it's like how my house now smells. The noticeable whiff of stale smoke was heavily present from the dozen ashtrays scattered around the house, you could move a few paces and find an ashtray and alongside that there were the vast quantities of cigarette packs and hundreds of empty beer bottles stacked around the furniture. I had an urge to help them with their recycling.

We small talked for a little bit. I finished the cigarette Tina had lit for me in the car as she finished her second.

It wasn't so much that I didn't feel addicted because I did feel near constant cravings for something. But that might because I was smoking so much, I did not get the chance to actually have one? Maybe the repetitive habit was there. I literally do not know. I wasn't confident in lighting up every 20-30 minutes Tina expected. I still had to remember to bring the filter to my mouth. It wasn't programmed into me. I was going to have to be more conscious about my smoking. I didn't want to disrupt this exciting life that was unfolding before me.

Tina then announced that as it had been a long journey and we both were going upstairs to freshen up. So, nodding in agreement I followed her to the bedroom, as I carefully lugged our bags up the stairs as she focused on smoking her cigarette. I love watching her buttocks swish and wobble in her tight fitted jeans as she moves. It must be said even for me it was an effort to carry the bags up the stairs.

As soon as I set our bags down, she disappeared to the bathroom out on the hallway for yet another pee, to be fair she did drink a lot of milkshakes. I then sat down on the bed. It was a really nice mattress, nice and firm. I noticed my cigarette. I keep having to remember there is this hot burning stick between my fingers.

The ash had grown, I flicked the tip and ash scattered over the spotless ashtray. I smiled as I clocked the matching ashtray on the other side of the bed. I took a deep breath and decided I should pause and rest. I really needed some smoke free deep breaths. But with a burning cigarette, inhaling smoke was the next best thing. It had been quite a rush hour drive. The traffic crawling. Sitting beside the smoky Tina as she happily demolished lots of food, drink, and cigarettes. I needed that a moment of calm and quiet to take in the pretty room, it was Tina's old childhood room, I don't think I had ever been in here before, but I got the impression I should have. It had done it up, and adultified it. It was stylish. I just had to finish my cigarette before doing anything else. I was practically spinning out.