An Amateur in London

Story Info
Heather enjoys lesbian sex while Luca watches… for a while.
11.6k words
4.67
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[All characters are over 18 years of age.]

Walking to the ferry that would take us across the English Channel from Calais, France to Dover, England, we passed a long line of tractor-trailers waiting to drive on. The good-looking driver of one of the trucks caught Heather's eye, and she walked over to the side of his cab. Looking down at her he would have had a great view down her loose-fitting blouse at her braless tits.

"So, how long does it take to get across?" she asked him. "It's our first time."

"About an hour and a 'arf," he answered in a thick British accent.

"Thanks!" she said with a big flirty smile. "Maybe we'll see you onboard."

"I certainly 'ope so!" he said.

Fifteen minutes after the ferry left the pier, Heather and I were getting a snack when we ran into the truck driver. He extended his hand, and said, "My name's Dave; pleased to meet you."

"I'm Luca and this is my girlfriend, Heather," I introduced. "So, where are you heading when we get to Dover?" I asked.

"London," he replied.

"I'll give you a blowjob if you take us there with you," Heather said.

His eyes went wide for a moment, and then he looked her up and down appreciatively, and said, "Tell you what, Missy; you let me fuck your arse, and drive you all the way to the other end of bloody Scotland if you've a mind to go there."

She gave him a wide smile, and said, "London will do. We have somebody to meet there. Can we get to your truck--or your lorry, rather--I noticed it had a sleeper-cab."

Five minutes later, Heather and Dave returned from their respective restrooms where they had freshened up, and we all walked to the door that led down to the lower deck where the cars and trucks were parked. But on it was a sign that read in English and French, "No Admittance to the Parking Deck While the Ferry is Underway!"

"Is there a plan B?" I asked.

"Sure," Dave answered. "Ignore the sign." Surprisingly, the door wasn't locked, and the three of us slipped inside.

The parking deck was filled with probably a hundred trucks with another fifty or sixty cars mixed in among them. Because there weren't supposed to be any passengers down here, the place was only lit by emergency lighting which gave it an almost spooky feel.

Dave led us to his truck, and when we got there, he said to Heather, "You mind if I take your picture in front of my lorry? My mates aren't going to believe how beautiful you are unless I can show 'em."

She posed by spreading her arms straight out and grabbing both ends of the truck's wide grill-guard. She crossed her legs at the ankles, and gave him a sexy smile. As he snapped her picture on his phone, I took mine out and took a photo of him taking a photo of her. I knew this was going to be another adventure for our sexpedition scrapbook.

Heather then turned around and repeated the pose while jutting her sexy, round ass out and looking over her shoulder at our new friend. She then hiked her skirt up around her waist, exposing her naked ass. From there the photo-shoot got hotter and sexier. She turned and faced him, again, and spread her legs, and he got down on one knee to get a shot looking up at her gorgeous, bald pussy.

A minute later, the skirt was on the deck, and she had unbuttoned her blouse and was doing peek-a-boo poses showing and hiding the dark nipples that cap her big natural tits. After another minute, she was completely naked and posing frontward with her legs spread and squeezing her naked tits, and then backward bent over at the waist and holding the bumper of the truck. Her legs were spread, her wonderful ass was pointing directly at Dave, her luscious tits hung down from her chest, and she looked over her shoulder at him with a big smile.

Apparently, that was about all the teasing that Dave could take, and he handed me his phone and said, "Do you mind, mate?" He then walked up behind Heather, put his hands on her ass, and as he lovingly caressed the smooth globes, he leaned down, pressed his face into her crack and gave her puckered little rosebud a long kiss.

I got in close and snapped pictures as he flicked his tongue around her sphincter, and poked the tip of it into the snug little opening. Then, as he bobbed his head, tongue-fucking her pucker, his hands left her ass and went to his own pants. Ten seconds later they were around his ankles and his stiff dick was in his hand.

Now, I don't like to judge, but Dave had to have the skinniest boner I have ever seen in reality or in photos. Its length was pretty normal--six inches, or so--but it wasn't much bigger around than the fattest part of my thumb. I quickly understood why he would like the tightness of anal sex; the poor guy probably couldn't feel much grip while fucking a pussy.

Heather looked back from her bent-over position, and although she was probably as surprised at the size of Dave's pencil-dick as I was, she said, "Oh, what a perfect size cock for a fuck up the ass! Spit on that thing and stick it in me, Dave!"

He spit in his hand and rubbed it along the length of his dick, then as she held onto the truck's bumper, he leaned down and deposited even more spit on her pucker. He then pressed his little cock-head against her sphincter, held onto her hips, and pushed forward. His cock spread the tight little hole easily, and he buried himself balls-deep in one push.

As I watched him fucking my girlfriend's ass I noticed that she was tightening her ass-muscles, giving his narrow dick an extra squeeze and an even better experience.

Fucking Heather's gorgeous clenched ass, Dave didn't last very long, and he began to pick up his pace and moan, "Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah! Oh, God!" as he blew his load of hot cum into Heather's guts.

After emptying his balls into Heather's ass, he pulled out, and I got a good picture of his splooge drooling out of her pucker on its way to making a small puddle on the deck.

As Dave and Heather cleaned up with the paper towels she had handed me after her trip to the ladies room, they got dressed while I took my hanky and tried to dry the wet spot on the leg of my pants. Fortunately, they were dark-colored, so it wouldn't be that noticeable.

When we got back up on the passenger deck we found a group of seats where we could relax, and it was then that I noticed a sign that read, "Notice! Security Cameras In Operation On All Parts Of This Ship!" I had to wonder if there was a security officer somewhere with a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pants.

***

Twenty minutes into the two-hour drive to London, Heather crawled into the sleeper in the back of Dave's cab, and took a nap. As he drove, I told him about our sexpedition vacation and the adventures we'd had, so far, even showing him pictures.

Showing him a short video clip of our stage show where Sven was fucking Heather while I was under her lapping her pussy and his cock, Dave rubbed his crotch, and said, "Gor blimey, you're a lucky bloke!" I agreed that I sure as hell was, and then he asked, "And she's not put off by you giving a mate a gobby?"

I had to laugh at his slang, and said, "I'm assuming that gobby means a blowjob, and no; she actually thinks it's hot to see me suck a dick. She especially likes it after it's been fucking her cunt and she knows I'm sucking her juices off it. You should really give it a try if the opportunity should pop up sometime."

He shook his head, and said, "I don't think so, mate! That's not for me!"

I shrugged, and said, "I get it. But you're missing out on half the fun."

***

By the time we reached the outskirts of London, Heather was back up front with us, and we both watched in amazement as Dave guided his lorry down streets and around corners where I didn't think it would physically fit. He managed to get us within a block of the address Heather had given him, and before we climbed out of the cab she gave him big kiss. He then shook my hand, and said, "You've sure given me something to think on, mate. I don't know if I should thank you or curse you for it but you've got my bloody curiosity up, now. And not just about giving some bloke a gobby, but watching him bang the missus, too."

I laughed, and said, "Well, if I've planted the seed then my work here is done. And I wouldn't mind you sending me a picture or two if it happens--either or both of those things. You've got my contact info from the pictures I sent you of you with your dick up Heather's ass."

***

When we landed in Dover, Heather had called the number that Mark had given us, and the woman who answered, Vickie, had told her to knock her up as soon as we got to London. We knew that knock her up meant to knock on her door, but it was still funny to hear. She said that she might be on an errand when we got there, but that her roommate, Fawn, would be home.

Fawn was a petite beauty standing about five-foot-four in her bare feet. She had pixie-cut auburn hair, fair skin with a sprinkle of freckles, small boobs, narrow hips, and a bright, ready smile. She wore snug-fitting shorts that hugged her small but nicely-rounded ass, and a tight t-shirt with no bra underneath. She could easily have been taken for a teenager, but we would find out later that she was nearly twenty-five. In a white blouse and a pleated plaid skirt, she'd have been perfect for somebody's schoolgirl fantasy.

She welcomed us in and explained that Vickie would be back in a half-hour, or so, and then said that Mark had told them both all about our adventure with him in Bruges, and about our continuing sexpedition across Europe. She then gave Heather a coy smile, and asked, "So, do you fancy birds, too?"

That might have seemed an odd question, except that both of us knew that "bird" was British slang for a girl, and Heather answered, "I've spent some very pleasant times with my face stuck in a pretty bird's warm nest."

Fawn went up on her tiptoes and gave Heather a soft kiss. "Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I was afraid I was going to be left out while you stayed with us!"

Heather took Fawn's face between her hands and gave her a warmer and longer kiss. When she broke, Heather said, "No worries about being left out, sweetheart! And I'm sure that Luca feels the same way, right baby?"

"Well, it would just be rude to ignore one of our hosts," I said, moving closer to them. "And damn near impossible, too!" I added as I reached out to take the two women in a three-way hug.

But Fawn surprised us by not hugging back or even putting an arm around me. Sensing something was wrong, I backed away, and Heather asked her, "Is everything okay?"

"Um, Mark didn't tell you?" she said. "That I'm a lesbian?"

"No," Heather answered. "In fact, he didn't say anything about the two of you at all, except that we should call you when we got to London."

"Oh. Sorry, I thought you knew." She looked at me, and said, "No offense. I just... well, I don't like guys touching me. I was abused by an uncle and a couple of his drunk mates a long time ago."

"Hey, no problem; no offense taken," I said as I stepped back. "I'm really sorry that that happened to you. I can certainly understand how you might feel about guys after something like that."

"But Vickie likes guys!" she said by way of compensation. "She should be back in a half-hour, or so."

"Cool!" I said. "I'll just sit over here and watch you two, if that's okay."

Heather gave her another warm kiss, and said to her, "Luca's never watched me with another woman when he hasn't joined in."

"Can he, you know, control himself?" Fawn asked. "Every guy I've ever known couldn't help himself from trying to join in."

Heather gave her another kiss, then smiled at her, and said, "He is a little hard to control when he gets horny. He sucked a cock on a stage in front of a whole bar room full of men and women in Amsterdam a few days ago. So, why don't we make sure he can't disturb us? You have some scarves or something? We'll tie him to a chair and make him watch us without even being able to wank his stiff pecker."

"Really?" Fawn said with a grin, looking over at me. I think the element of abusing me a little intrigued her as much or more than the safety that restraining me would provide. I'm sure it added a little kink for Heather, too.

Five minutes later, I was sitting in a heavy wooden dining room chair, facing the sofa. The chair was upholstered and straight-backed, and had stout arms, the tops of which were upholstered, too. Using a couple of silk scarves, they had tied my wrists to the arms.

Thus free from the possibility of being rudely interrupted, heather took Fawn in an embrace, and began kissing her in a loving, provocative manner that got the blood pumping to my dick instantly.

Their lips touched only lightly, at first, then they each opened their mouth, and I could see their tongues flicking each other, tracing one another's lips, and poking into the other's mouth. Heather then closed her teeth gently on Fawn's upper lip and pulled on it until it slipped free, then covered the girl's mouth with her own, and they went into a sucking, open-mouthed kiss that I was sure included tongue-swapping that I could no longer see.

After a minute or so, of making out while standing in front of me, Heather broke their scintillating kiss, and turned to look down at me. She then said to Fawn, "If you don't mind, I'd like to see the effect our little show is going to have on my boyfriend. And I think it will be a much bigger tease if he can see his aching boner but not be able to touch it."

"Sure, I guess," Fawn replied, obviously not really interested in seeing my erection herself, but willing to go along with Heather.

Heather bent down, unfastened my belt, button, and fly, then said, "Lift your ass," and pulled my pants out from under me, pushing them down to my ankles. My freed boner stood out at a forty-five-degree angle, and oozed a dribble of pre-cum.

I had hoped that she would give my stiff cock a suck, a kiss, or at least a stroke, but instead, Heather turned back to Fawn, and said, "Now, where were we?"

As their lips met again, they put their arms around each other, and were soon holding each other's asses. Fawn's was so petite that Heather's hands nearly covered the little globes without moving at all, but Fawn's hands made loving, exploring circles over Heather's gorgeous mounds.

While maintaining their erotic kiss, Heather slipped her hands up Fawn's back, underneath her t-shirt, pulling it up and exposing the pale, smooth skin of Fawn's belly and back as she moved upward. I expected (and hoped) that she would keep going and lift the shirt off over Fawn's head, exposing her girlish tits.

But apparently, Heather was in a more teasing mode (for both me and Fawn) and she stopped with her hands on Fawn's upper back. While sucking lightly on Fawn's lips, Heather moved her hands around the girl's sides--still under her t-shirt--until her thumbs were tracing the outline of her tits.

Then, after exploring their demure shape for several moments, Heather moved on until I could see her thumbs caressing Fawn's hidden nipples. At the same time that Fawn sucked in a breath directly from Heather's mouth, my dick throbbed and oozed a healthy drop of pre-cum that then ran slowly down its length.

Fawn responded in kind, but without the patient teasing that Heather had exhibited. She pulled the shirttails of Heather's blouse out of her skirt, and pushed it up, quickly exposing Heather's generous, naked tits with their dark, stiff nipples.

She wrapped her fingers around each of the fleshy globes, kneading gently as her thumbs rubbed over the protruding nubs. My dick drooled again as Heather bit down on Fawn's tongue and pulled in a long breath through her nose.

In the blur of the next thirty seconds the two women had pulled each other's shirts off over their heads, Fawn had pushed Heather's skirt to the floor leaving her naked, and Heather had rolled Fawn's snug shorts off over her ass, leaving her standing there in only a pair of white cotton undies.

Fawn hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her "knickers" to push them down, but Heather stopped her, saying, "No. Leave them on. That is such a sexy look! I want to suck on your lovely little pussy right through the crotch of your panties!"

I couldn't have agreed more! The panties hugged that cute little ass and the bulge of her pussy like they were painted on, and I could see wisps of her auburn pubic hair sticking out from under the edges, fitting perfectly with that schoolgirl look that I had imagined earlier. My aching cock concurred with yet another ooze.

After another loving kiss, Fawn pulled Heather the few steps to the sofa, and as she lay down, she spread her legs and pulled Heather on top of her. As they continued kissing, Heather rocked her hips and ground her naked pussy-mound against Fawn's thinly covered mound. While they kissed, Fawn took hold of Heather's tits and rubbed her stiff nipples against her own swollen puffies. Soon, however, Heather broke their kiss and raised herself up and forward, so that one of her luscious tits hung directly above Fawn's mouth.

Heather lowered herself until Fawn could flick her nipple's nub with her tongue, after which she gently kissed the whole of the dark circle for a few moments before opening her mouth to take it in.

I thought she was going to give it a big, hard suck, but instead, I could see her close her teeth over stiff, brown protrusion. As she applied pressure, Heather sucked in her breath and gave her hips a hard gyration, grinding their pussies together. Then Heather began to arch her back, causing her nipple and tit to be stretched out while Fawn's gleaming white teeth held fast to her fat nub. Finally, Fawn allowed the stretched nipple to slip free, and Heather responded with moan, and then lowered herself and gave Fawn a long, hot kiss that included a reciprocal bite and pull on her tongue.

I had a white-knuckle grip on the arms of the chair as my boner bobbed and drooled.

Heather then moved back to her dangling-tit position to get Fawn to give her other nipple an equal dose of pleasant abuse, and at the same time, Fawn moved one of her spread legs in between Heather's closed ones, spreading them, and putting the two women into a cunt-rubbing scissor arrangement.

As Fawn bit down on Heather's nipple, Heather humped her bare, shaven cunt against Fawn's panty-covered pussy, and both women let out soft moans. My dick let out another ooze of warm pre-cum.

Again, Heather pulled upward building her own tit-stretching torture as Fawn held one nipple clamped between her teeth, and the other pinched tightly between her finger and thumb. As their passions escalated it also raised Heather's pain/pleasure threshold--which Fawn seemed to instinctively know--and Fawn responded by biting harder on the one nipple while matching that force with her fingers on the other. Heather's moan became a long, continuous one that rose in pitch and volume as both of her tits stretched out before finally snapping free.

Heather continued her upward motion until her torso was upright and she had her cunt pressing down hard against Fawn's pussy-mound. Fawn reached up and took Heather's tits in her hands, gently massaging the fleshy, abused orbs, and at the same time managed to rotate her hips so that her own cunt was pointing more upward, and Heather could rub their two pussies together.

As Heather ground their crotches together and Fawn fondled her tits, Heather reached down and ran her fingers gently over Fawn's swollen, puffy nipples. Fawn reacted by rolling Heather's nipples between her fingers and thumbs, squeezing and tugging lightly. Heather took that as a signal that Fawn wanted a similar treatment, and she pinched her soft, puffy nipples and pulled up on them.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers