An Amateur in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a period of three-way hugging, kissing, and groping, Vickie asked, "So, whose idea was it to tie Luca to the chair earlier?"

"That would be me," Heather answered. "It seemed a good compromise to making him wait in another room, and besides, it was fun watching him all excited with his boner twitching and drooling, and helpless to do anything about it. Well, until you got home."

Vickie looked at me, and said, "What do you say we tie Heather to the bed and have our way with her? Give her a taste of her own medicine." Heather agreed almost as quickly as I did.

Ten minutes later, Heather was spread-eagle on her back with her wrists and ankles tied to the four legs of the double bed. Vickie then added one more element, and put a sleep-mask over Heather's eyes, blindfolding her.

Vickie and I then leaned over from opposite sides of the bed and began kissing Heather's face. We kissed her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and even the corners of her mouth, but not her lips. When I made my way toward Heather's ear, Vickie followed, and we traced the curvy peaks and valleys of her ears with the tips of our tongues before taking her lobes between our teeth and gently biting and pulling.

I knew that Heather's ears are one of her hotter erogenous zones, and often gave them lavish attention while we made out. But she had never had both ears attended to at the same time, and her reaction was a series of soft, contented mews and a shifting of her ass on the bed as her pussy was no doubt receiving tingling signals from afar.

We then kissed our way back up her face, across her cheeks, bringing our mouths together on top of her lips. Immediately, there were three mouths open and three tongues dancing and wiggling, and being sucked and bitten. Heather moaned and rotated her hips as if trying to hump the air with her leaking pussy.

Vickie and I then kissed our way down Heather's chin, along her jaw, down her neck, and onto her chest. We kissed all over her gorgeous tits but stayed just clear of her big dark nipples with their excited pencil-eraser nubs sticking up from the middle. Then, with a nod from Vickie, we both extended our tongues and began to flick them. Heather moaned and raised her chest up to get harder contact.

Vickie and I obliged, and let her push her nipples into our mouths where we sucked hard on them. I kept flicking my tongue over her stiff nub while I sucked, but from the motion of Vickie's jaw I got the impression that she was biting on Heather's other nipple with her front teeth, so I switched to doing the same. Heather growled and arched her back as much as she could, pushing her tits up into our faces.

After a few moments of getting her fat nipples chewed on, Heather lowered her back, but Vickie and I held our positions, and Heather stretched her own tits out as we held her nubs between our teeth. When the leathery little knobs finally slipped free of our bites, Heather moaned, "Oh, fuck! You two are such frigging teases! My cunt is on fucking fire! I can feel my pussy-juice running into my ass crack!"

"Well, maybe we'll have to go check that out," Vickie said, and led the way, kissing down over Heather's belly. With a short pause to explore Heather's belly button with our tongues, we made it to her pussy mound. We kissed all over the outside of her pussy and even the inside of her thighs, but neither of us made lip or tongue contact with her drenched slit.

"Bastards!" Heather groaned at our close-but-no-cigar teasing of her burning cunt.

"Trust me, sweetheart," Vickie replied, "being this close to your lovely, wet pussy without shoving my face into it is as much a tease for me as it is for you."

"Yeah? Well, why don't you do something about it, then?" Heather challenged her. "Let's see how far you can shove your tongue up my cunt! Show me how hard you can suck on my clit! Let's see how long it takes you to make me pump my hot pussy-juice down your throat!"

Vickie laughed, and said to me, "Bossy, isn't she?"

I laughed, too, and said, "She can be when it comes to sex."

"Well, so can I," Vickie replied. Getting off the bed, she took the pillow from under Heather's head and pushed it farther under her so it lifted her back slightly, allowing her head to tilt back. Then, to me, she said, "Get up there and stick your cock in her mouth. I want to watch her get her bossy mouth fucked before she gets to feel my tongue up her twat."

I crawled up between Heather's extended arms, and began wiping my dick-drool over her lips, and her tongue came out to help collect my pre-cum, too. She then opened her mouth and I stuck my cock-head inside. She locked her lips around it, and as she sucked, she swirled her tongue over it, flicking its tip into my pee-hole.

Vickie got up on the bed and straddled Heather's belly facing me, and then said a bit sarcastically, "Nice knob-job, but I want to see your girlfriend get her bossy mouth fucked!" She reached down and put her hands on Heather's neck, gently caressing her throat with her thumbs, and added, "Can bossy-mouth take a fat cock all the way down here? Let's see if Luca can make me feel his big knob bulging your pretty neck."

Eagar and willing to accept Vickie's taunting challenge, Heather tilted her head back as far as her restrained position would allow, opened her mouth wide, and said, "Ahhh!" like she would for a doctor holding a tongue depressor.

I rocked my hips forward, filled Heather's mouth with my cock, and poked its squishy knob into her throat opening. Heather always flinches with the first contact into her throat, but then somehow has her gag reflex completely under control after that. Knowing that, I always stop and retract at that point, giving her a chance to gain control, and take a big breath.

But Vickie didn't know our routine, of course, and she said teasingly, "That's it, bossy-mouth? One little poke and you have to quit?"

As I retracted my dick I intended to leave my cock-head in Heather's mouth, and go right back in for a far deeper plunge, but responding to Vickie's taunt, Heather shook her head and spit my dick out. She then told me in a near-snarl, "Fuck that fat cock of yours down my throat, baby! Don't stop until you've got your balls squashed against my face! Let's show Miss Hairy-cunt what kind of a certified cock sucker you have for a girlfriend! I want to feel her jerking you off right through my neck!"

Vickie chuckled at Heather's nasty tough-talk, and as she stroked Heather's throat, she said, "Oh yeah, bossy-mouth! Show me what you can do!"

I guided my dick back into Heather's mouth, edged my knees forward a bit so I knew I'd have enough motion, and I rocked my hips, pushing my hard cock into her mouth, up against and past her uvula, and right down her throat in one smooth motion. I didn't stop until my balls were mashed against her nose.

Vickie and I watched Heather's neck bulge with the shape of my cock as it filled and stretched her esophagus. Even the outline of my cock-head was visible.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, bossy-mouth!" Vickie said. "Look at you swallowing Luca's fat cock all the way! Now hold still while I jerk him off!" She tightened her grip on Heather's throat with the finger and thumb tips of one hand and began rubbing the profile of my buried cock.

I had deep-throated Heather before, of course, and the tight grip that her throat gave my cock plus the sight of my fat dick bulging her throat was always a phenomenal turn-on. But the addition of being jerked off while I had my boner stuffed down my gorgeous girlfriend's gullet while she was tied helpless to a bed and while another woman playfully teased and taunted her pushed it to a whole 'nother level!

If I hadn't blown a big built-up load of jism up Vickie's tight little asshole an hour and a half ago, I'm sure I would have been shooting my hot cum into Heather's stomach within seconds.

With the glorious feeling of Vickie's fingers squeezing my cock, I pushed even harder against Heather's face, and got my dick maybe another inch down her throat--certainly deeper than I'd ever shoved it before. I could have left it there and enjoyed the constriction and Vickie jerking me off until I blew my load, but fortunately, I remembered that Heather needed to breathe.

I rocked my hips back, sliding my cock out of Heather's throat and out from under Vickie's fingers--a feeling almost as good as when I pushed it in--and kept going until my dick-head was all the way out of Heather's mouth.

She took several deep gasps, and when she caught her breath, she said, "Is that good enough for you, Miss Hairy-cunt? Do my cock-sucking talents come up to your standards?"

Vickie laughed, and said, "Oh, fuck, yes!" as she leaned down and gave Heather a hot tongue-sucking lip-biting kiss made slippery and wet by all the saliva that was pulled out of Heather's mouth by my retracting dick.

When Vickie broke the kiss, she straightened up, and as she reached down and tweaked Heather's stiff nipples, she said to me, "You go back to fucking her bossy mouth, Luca; I'm going to go tongue-fuck her pretty, bald cunt. Let's see if, between the two of us, we can get her to blow a load of hot pussy-juice into my mouth.

Before getting up from her seated position on Heather's belly, Vickie squeezed and pulled up hard on Heather's nipples, stretching her tits up into cones. Heather let out a low guttural moan of pleasure, and then said, "Let's see if your tongue feels as good up my cunt as it does in my mouth!"

A few moments later, Vickie had stuffed another pillow under Heather's naked ass to rotate her pussy up a little more, and had lowered her face to the shaven mound. As she licked lightly--teasingly--up through Heather's drenched and enflamed pussy-lips, I rubbed my cock-head across her other lips at my end.

When Vickie pressed her mouth against Heather's mound and began to suck and lick her clit, I poked the head of my cock into Heather's mouth. She responded by sucking on my knob the same way that Vickie was sucking on her clit.

I watched as Vickie moved her mouth down Heather's cunt, no doubt exploring her soaked pussy-lips with her tongue. I wrapped my hand around my still-slippery cock, and with my dick-head trapped between Heather's lips, I began to slowly jerk off, mashing my fist against her face with each stroke the way that Vickie's face was mashed into her cunt.

Vickie rocked her head side to side giving Heather's cunt a hard kiss, and then she opened her mouth to engulf as much of her pussy as possible, and from the way she stretched her neck and pressed her face even harder into Heather's spread crotch, I knew she was pushing her tongue up Heather's hungry-for-attention cunt-hole.

I responded by pushing my cock a short way into Heather's mouth with my fist still wrapped around it and pressed against her lips. From deep in her throat, a moan of pleasure emanated at the double-ended penetration. As Vickie's head began to bob, giving Heather's pussy her promised tongue-fuck, I began rocking my hips and fucking her lovely mouth.

As Vickie bobbed and rocked her head, she reached one hand up and was rubbing Heather's clit with her thumb. The other hand was below her face, so I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but I was pretty sure that Vickie had stuck her other thumb up Heather's drenched pussy to get it slippery and wet, and she was now working it up Heather's tight little asshole.

I reached down and cradled Heather's neck in both of my hands with my thumbs at the front. I lifted slightly, allowing her head to lay back a bit more, and then I rocked forward, pushing my fat boner deep into the glorious tightness of her throat, feeling it bulge under my touch. Forgive me if you've heard this before, but God, I love that woman!

As I fucked her mouth with the occasional push down her throat, Vickie was using her lips, her tongue, and both of her hands to assault Heather's cunt. With one thumb grinding hard against her clit, she worked a long index finger up her cunt-hole while she sucked on her squishy, sloppy pussy-lips.

When Vickie turned her hand over and found Heather's g-spot with her fingertip, Heather sucked in a breath around my cock, and then let out a deep moan as Vickie ground her finger against that super-sensitive little nub while she mashed her clit with her thumb and sucked hard on her pussy-lips.

Heather's body began to stiffen and she pulled against her restraints as her orgasm quickly approached. Fearing the possibility of accidentally-clenched teeth when Heather's pussy erupted, I pulled my cock from her mouth, rocked my hips forward to mash my balls against her nose, and I began stroking my boner as I watched Vickie work my girlfriend's cunt.

Heather let out a long squeal as Vickie drove her over the edge with the combined efforts of her fingers, mouth, and tongue. I found I was right to have vacated Heather's mouth as she had her teeth clamped tightly together as she growled and moaned against Vickie's continued onslaught, sucking every once of pussy-juice that her spasming cunt could produce.

Suddenly, Vickie lifted her head for Heather's pussy, and with her lips clamped tightly together, she crawled up Heather's body, pushed me back out of the way, and pressed her mouth to Heather's. The two women opened their mouths, and I knew that Vickie was swapping a big mouthful of Heather's hot cunt-juice with her.

I had to let go of my dick for a while and just watch the two of them kissing and sucking one another's mouths or I could easily have beat myself off to a midair orgasm that I really wanted to blow up Vickie's hairy pussy.

When Vickie broke her cum-swapping kiss with Heather, she pushed me farther aside so she had room to crawl up over Heather's naked, spread-eagle body to sit on her face.

Facing the wall, she took hold of the top of the headboard to steady herself, and then with her feet on the mattress, she squatted down pushing her hairy, wet cunt into Heather's face. She then rocked her hips and ground her pussy across Heather's face leaving a trail of cunt-juice from her chin, across her open mouth, over her nose, and onto her forehead. She mashed the coarse hair of her untrimmed pussy so hard into Heather's face that I was surprised she wasn't leaving rug-burns.

Heather appeared to love every second of it, though, pushing her tongue up into the passing slit, and even poking Vickie's tight little asshole when it appeared over her mouth.

"Oh!" Vickie moaned as she wiggled her hips and ground her drenched pussy against Heather's mouth and felt her tongue wiggle up into her cunt-hole. "Apparently, bossy-mouth likes eating pussy! I wonder how she'd feel about eating a cunt that's being fucked by her boyfriend's big cock. Would that turn her on or make her jealous to have a ringside view of her boyfriend fucking another woman right in front of her face." With a last hard mash of her hairy cunt into Heather's face, she got up, and added, "Let's find out, shall we?"

She turned around and laid across Heather's spread-eagle body in a sixty-nine. She slid her hands under Heather's luscious, round ass, and as she dug her fingers into the soft orbs, she pushed her face into her pussy, still wet with her recent orgasm and leaking new arousal juices, too. Heather moaned and raised her head up to suck on Vickie's fur-covered cunt.

Sitting on my haunches on the corner of the bed, I slowly stroked my stiff boner as I enjoyed the erotic sight of two beautiful, naked women eating one another's pussies. Before very long, Vickie raised her head from Heather's twat, and said to me, "Crawl over there and shove your fat cock in between us, Luca!"

Two seconds later I was between Vickie's legs and guiding my dick across Heather's face where her mouth was locked onto Vickie's cunt. I pushed forward and parted the two sets of lips, feeling Heather suck and lap the underside of my cock while I felt Vickie's coarse hairs and soft pussy-lips over the top.

"Use that bossy mouth to push Luca's fat cock into my cunt-hole," Vickie commanded from Heather's crotch. "I want you to see how your boyfriend fucks another woman's cunt!"

Vickie rotated her hips to better present her pussy, and then, using her lips and tongue, Heather guided my cock-head to Vickie's cunt-hole. After a little realignment hip-action, I pushed forward, and as Vickie's wet-velvet pussy-lips parted and hugged my cock, Heather kept her tongue pressed tightly against its underside. I kept going in one long, gloriously slow push until my hips were pressed against Vickie's ass, and my balls were resting on Heather's nose.

"Oh, his cock feels nice!" Vickie said. "Now, suck on my clit, bossy-mouth, while your boyfriend fucks my hairy cunt!" She then shifted her ass backward just a bit to line her clit up on Heather's mouth, and added, "Fuck me, Luca! Shove that fat cock in and out of my cunt right in your girlfriend's pretty face!"

I began rocking my hips and pounding Vickie's pussy, switching up between long, deep strokes and rapid, couple-inch jabs. As I fucked our new friend's cunt, Heather sucked her clit and licked her stretched pussy-lips, and Vickie ate and tongue-fucked her cunt.

It didn't take too long before the effects of being fucked, having her pussy licked, and eating a delicious pussy, herself, had Vickie's cunt beginning to tighten with its imminent orgasm. The wonderful constriction made me fuck harder and faster, and pretty soon, Vickie commanded, "Suck my cunt, bossy-mouth! Suck up the cum that your boyfriend is fucking out of my pussy! Show me what a good cunt eater you are!"

As I kept driving in and out of Vickie's erupting cunt, Heather locked her mouth over Vickie's splayed pussy-lips and my cock, and caught as much of the escaping girl-cum as she could manage. After several hard squirts around my pumping dick, Vickie reached around and pushed me back, saying, "Let's let bossy-mouth finish me off by herself!"

As I backed away, Vickie sat upright and began to rock her hips, giving Heather a hard, sloppy face-fuck as her cunt continued to spasm and pump cunt-juice into Heather's sucking mouth and all over her face.

When Vickie's orgasm finally began to ebb, she swung herself off of Heather's face, and I quickly leaned down and gave the pussy-flavored mouth a long, hard kiss, picking up a couple of errant cunt hairs in the bargain.

A few minutes later, we had released Heather, I was on my back on the bed, and the two women were lavishing my cock with the attention of two mouths, two tongues, and multiple fingers. Finally satisfied that they had my boner about as fat and stiff as it was ever likely to get, Heather crawled up and straddled my head with her back to the headboard while Vickie positioned herself above my vertical erection.

As Vickie lowered herself, Heather took hold of my dick and rubbed my drooling cock-head around and through Vickie's hairy wet pussy-lips. She finally lined it up on Vickie's cunt-hole, and left her hand in place to be pushed down my cock's length as Vickie lowered herself onto it.

When Heather finally removed her hand from my dick, she ran a finger up through Vickie's pussy-lips, and rubbed her clit as she sat down heavily and rotated her hips to bury every available inch of my cock up her cunt. At the same time, Heather lowered her pussy to my face and then rocked her hips, giving me a hard, wet face-fuck as I dug my fingers into the globes of her marvelous ass.

Sadly, with my face covered by a hot pussy and soft ass-cheeks, I wasn't able to watch the two women hungrily kissing, playing with one another's tits, and tweaking each other's nipples. But just knowing it was happening added yet another level of erotica to the fantasy I was getting to live out.