An Amateur in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked and tongued my girlfriend's familiar cunt, Vickie began rocking her hips and fucking my buried boner, squishing its head around deep inside her cunt and grinding her hairy pubes into my root.

Alternating between twerking her hips and bobbing up and down the length of my cock, Vickie said, "Let me know when your fat prick is getting ready to cum, Luca! I want to jerk you off and watch you squirt your hot load of cum onto your own belly!"

With an invitation like that--coupled with getting dick-fucked and face-fucked at the same time by two gorgeous women--it didn't take long before my third orgasm of the day was beginning to percolate. Being the third, and coming not very long after the second, I knew it was going to be meager in volume, but probably pretty intense in feeling.

Apparently, Vickie realized that, as well, since the first two had been in her body--one up her ass, and the other filling her cunt. To build me up, she began rocking her hips harder and faster, and bobbing almost all the way off my cock with quick cunt-slams back onto my hips.

As that always-wonderful feeling began to build, I managed to mumble, "Here we go!" around Heather's pussy. Heather lifted herself from my face, settled back slightly, and lifted my head, cradling it in her wet crotch so I could see what Vickie was doing.

Vickie lifted herself off my boner, but then sat right back down across my legs and lifted my balls as she scooted forward to trap them between her fur-covered pussy and the base of my stiff shaft. Then, as she began to stroke my cunt-slippery cock, she rocked her hips, humping my laden nuts against my own dick.

She humped my testicles in unison with her strokes up and down my cock, reversing direction with her hand as her encircling fingers encountered the ridge of my cock-head at one end, and then using her fist to mash my trapped balls into her cunt at the other. I've jerked off countless times, of course, and had a few others beat my meat, but Vickie's technique was totally unique and in about thirty seconds she had my nuts ready to erupt whatever cock-juice they'd been able to generate.

Recognizing my body language and moans, Heather said, "You like the way Vickie is jerking you off, baby? You like having your fat, cum-filled balls squashed against your cock by her cunt?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I managed.

Vickie quickened the pace of her humping and stroking, and said, "Come on, Luca! Let's see this stiff cock of your blow one more time! Squirt your hot load onto your belly so Heather and I can lick it up and share it with you! You should get to taste your own hot cum, too!"

When my cock began to throb, Vickie rocked forward and nestled my nuts tightly against my root as she kept her hand flying up and down my dick. My orgasm was borderline-painful as all of my sexual parts strained to blow one last load of jism out through my cock, but it was still a most glorious feeling, and I growled, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Drain my fucking balls, Vickie! Pump every fucking drop of my cum out onto my belly!"

The first squirt went six inches or so--far short of my record of hitting my own chin with a big built-up load--and the four successive ones tapered off to barely a drool as Vickie pumped the last dregs from my dick. Then, as promised, the two women leaned down and began to lap up the clear fluid from my belly before it could run down my sides. A moment later, there were two mouths kissing mine and the three of us shared my final load of hot, salty cum.

***

By the time Vickie, Heather, and I had taken turns in the little shower, Fawn had returned and we all enjoyed a couple bottles of wine, and some cheese and crackers around the kitchen table. Although the company was wonderful, the effects of the wine, coupled with my physical exhaustion, had my eyes drooping shut, and Heather suggested that I go lay down on the pull-out sofa, and said that she'd join me in a little while.

When I woke up about six hours later, the flat was dark, empty, and quiet, and I was still alone in my bed. I got up and looked into the bedroom where the glow from a nightlight illuminated three lovely female forms under a sheet on the double bed--apparently all naked--and peacefully nestled together.

Although my limp dick stirred a bit imagining what had transpired before the three ladies had drifted off to sleep, I turned and went back to my own bed. I was sure I could get Heather to tell me all about her first all-girl three-way tomorrow. Hopefully there were pictures, too.

Please take a minute and leave me a comment if you'd like me to continue with this storyline. Or you can suggest some scenario that you'd like to see Luca and Heather explore.

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

Please take a minute and leave me a comment if you'd like me to continue with this storyline. Or you can suggest some scenario that you'd like to see Luca and Heather explore.

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey