An Amateur in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawn sucked her breath in through clenched teeth, gyrated her hips to grind her pussy against Heather's, and pulled even harder on Heather's nipples. The message was pretty clear, and Heather squeezed harder on Fawn's tender, little-girl nipples and pulled upward, drawing her small tits into the shape of an upside-down martini glass. Fawn let out a high-pitched squeal that I was pretty sure accompanied a small orgasm.

Confirming my suspicion, Heather swirled her pussy around on Fawn's and with a big smile, said, "Oh, sweetie! That feels so nice! So warm and wet!"

A few moments later, Heather had disentangled their arms and legs and was on her knees on the sofa with her face between Fawn's widely spread legs. She extended her tongue and lapped the soaked crotch of her panties from her asshole all the way up over her whole mound. She had to be tasting her own pussy juices mixed with Fawn's, deposited and rubbed into the cotton fabric while they scissored their cunts together.

Fawn let out a soft, pleasant moan, and with her head laid back and her eyes closed, she placed her fingers gently on the back of Heather's head. As Heather used her tongue to press and rub the wet fabric against Fawn's clit, Fawn slowly moved her fingers down until they were tracing Heather's pretty face. She ran her fingertips lightly over her cheeks, and traced her eyebrows and her nose with her thumbs. Her fingers kept moving, delicately exploring every inch of Heather's face as Heather lapped, poked, and explored the drenched, panty-covered pussy.

It was as if Fawn was blind and needed to know how beautiful the woman was who was making love to her. It was exotic and erotic as hell, and Heather would later tell me how Fawn's light, exploring touches on her face lit up her pussy and made her juices flow even more than they already were.

Fawn's fingers converged on Heather's lips, and even touched her extended tongue as she lapped up and down the young girl's pussy, teasingly separated--for both of them--from the soft, sensitive flesh by a barrier of thin cloth, soaked through with pussy juice.

With Fawn's fingers lightly touching her lips, Heather opened her mouth and lowered her head, covering as much of Fawn's pussy as she could. I expected to see her cheeks hollow as she tried to suck Fawn's pussy-juice through her panties, but instead, she slid her teeth over Fawn's mound, capturing the wet cotton between them, and then lifted her head, pulling the panties away with her. Also trapped between Heather's teeth were a number of strands of Fawn's long red pubic hair.

The erotic image of my girlfriend's bared teeth pulling on those white cotton panties that remained delicately tethered to Fawn's glistening pussy by a tiny skein of taught, ginger pubic hair being pulled out from its nest of wispy sisters caused my dick to surge its biggest load of pre-cum yet.

While Heather held the crotch of Fawn's panties in her teeth, she reached under the young girl's little round little ass, and took hold of their waistband. She pulled them out from under her, and a few moments later, they were tossed onto the floor, landing at my feet. I looked closely, and could see a few strands of red hair still clinging to the soaked cotton fabric. If I could have, I'd have picked them up and sucked on the crotch to see what red-headed pussy-juice with a side of ginger pubic hair tasted like.

When I looked back up, Heather was sliding the tip of her tongue up through Fawn's now-naked pussy-lips on its way to her clit. She put her hands on either side of her fur-covered cunt and gently pulled the lips apart.

From where I sat I couldn't see Fawn's clit, but I could see Heather's tongue wiggling, poking, and rubbing, and that, together with Fawn's soft mews, gave me a wonderful mental image of what my awesome girlfriend was doing to our new friend.

I then watched as Heather moved her head downward a bit, extended her tongue all the way, and then leaned in and pushed it into Fawn's cunt-hole as deep as she could get it, mashing her face against her drenched pussy, and rubbing her clit with her nose.

As Heather gently rocked her head, forcing her pretty face even harder into Fawn's cunt, the girl arched her back, pressed her fingers against the back of Heather's head, and let out a high-pitched whine that I was sure was an accompaniment to her pussy erupting into Heather's mouth.

My aching cock throbbed and twitched and oozed a long shot of pre-cum that would have been followed by full-blown jism if I hadn't been holding back with all of my might. I'd never been tortured quite like this before, but I sure wanted it to continue as long as I could make it!

Heather lifted her face from Fawn's cunt, stretched out on top of her pale-skinned naked body, and mashing their tits together she laid down and planted a warm, pussy-flavored kiss on Fawn's waiting mouth. Fawn responded by running her hands down Heather's back and then gently caressing the globes of her gorgeous ass.

The moment was tender and even romantic, but it was also so wildly erotic that it did nothing to help me keep my cum in my balls. That was done by the rattling of keys in the front door.

I had to assume it was Vickie coming home, but I had no idea what her reaction to all this was going to be. Would she be angry that Fawn had started without her, rather than serving us tea and cakes until she got back? Tied to a chair with my boner sticking out and my laden balls hanging down might not be an envious place to be with an angry woman in the room.

She went to the kitchen first, and I could hear what I guessed were sacks of groceries being set on the wooden table. When she walked into the parlor, she stopped in the doorway and took in the scene.

On the sofa was a beautiful, naked, olive-skinned woman stretched out on top of Vickie's fair-skinned flat-mate, lovingly kissing her while she ground her cunt against the other woman's. In front of them sat a strange man with his arms tied to a chair, with his pants around his ankles, and his drooping balls and quickly-wilting dick hanging out.

I looked over my shoulder, and said, "Um, hi. You must be Vickie. I'm Luca. That's my girlfriend Heather. Forgive me if I don't stand, but I'm kind of tied up at the moment."

To my great relief, she laughed, and said, "Oh, Mark said you'd be fun!" She looked at Heather, rubbing nipples with Fawn while sucking on her tongue, and added, "And open-minded, too."

Heather let Fawn's tongue slip from her lips, turned, and said, "Hi! I'm Heather. Pleased to meet you." She stopped squeezing Fawn's tit to get its puffy nipple to bulge, and extended her hand to shake.

Vickie shook her hand, but then leaned down and gave Heather an open-mouth, tongue-included, lip-exploring kiss. When she straightened up, she made a show of licking her lips, and said, "I see--or taste, rather--that you've already experienced my sweetie's cute red-fur pussy."

"I hope you don't mind that we started without you," Heather said.

"Not at all," she replied. "And if you don't mind, I'm going to experience your boyfriend's dick. I haven't enjoyed a stiff willy in some time." She then looked down at it, in its half-wilted state, and added, "If he's able to get it up, again."

"Oh, he's never failed me in that department," Heather said with a smile. "By all means, enjoy yourself." Using the interruption as an opportunity to change things up, Heather and Fawn then moved around on the sofa getting into a sixty-nine position with Heather on the bottom. My view of the two naked women with their mouths simultaneously attached to each other's pussies, had my dick quickly rising back to its former stature.

Looking down at my resurrecting boner, Vickie said, "You apparently like watching girls eating pussy, so I'll let you watch while I go slip onto something more comfortable... like nothing." With that, she walked into the bedroom.

I would certainly have enjoyed watching her strip out of her clothes in front of me, but I was able to get by by watching Heather and Fawn lovingly lap, suck and tongue-fuck one another's cunts.

Not much more than a minute later, Vickie returned, now stark naked. Like her flat-mate, Vickie's pussy was unshaven, but her untrimmed cunt-hair was dark and thick, in contrast to Fawn's wispy, see-through triangle. Vickie's tits were full, yet "perky" with very little droop, and tiny pink nipples that sat somewhat atop the orbs rather than out in front. Her chest, waist, and hips formed a near-perfect hourglass, and her ass was rather teardrop-shaped though still firm and well-defined.

She carried a small cloth bag--like a make-up travel-kit--which she set on a table just to my right. She then stood in front of me, but off to the side so as not to block my view of Heather and Fawn. Heather's head was bobbing as she tongue-fucked the drenched pussy in her face while at the same time gently exploring Fawn's wrinkled little pucker with a single fingertip. Fawn responded with a pussy-muffled, "Mmm!" and wiggled her hips, apparently signaling Heather to continue her exploration.

Vickie looked down at my fully-resurrected boner as it twitched and oozed another drop of pre-cum out onto my already glistening cock-head, and said, "So, do you like anal?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. "Whenever the opportunity presents itself."

She smiled, and said, "Well, scoot your ass forward on the chair, Luca, and present yourself."

"Me?" I said. "I thought you meant..."

"You first," she said with a grin. "I like anal, too."

Heather had pegged my ass with a vibrator, before, so I wasn't exactly an anal virgin. Plus, I was so horny right then that I'd probably have let Mark fuck my ass. Okay, not Mark; maybe Sven... maybe. Probably Dave, though. But I was certainly going to let Vickie do it with the promise of tit-for-tat!

I scooched forward until my ass was right off the edge of the chair and I was stretched out as horizontal as I could make myself. Vickie then went down to her knees in front of me and I was anticipating her taking my aching dick in her mouth, but no such luck. Instead, she pulled off my shoes, got rid of my jumbled pants, and then pushed my legs far apart.

She then reached over to the travel-kit and took out a straight, smooth-sided bullet-nosed vibrator. She turned its end to make sure it had power, and it responded with a soft hum that progresses to a loud buzz as she rotated the control. She then turned it back off.

She rubbed its shiny chrome tip over my engorged cock-head, teasing me, and picking up my natural lubrication at the same time. She then moved the tip down to the sensitive cleft at the underside of my knob, and as she rotated the vibrator to collect more cock-juice, she turned it on.

I let out a guttural, "Ohh!" and my dick throbbed another pulse of pre-cum. She moved the vibrator back up to gather the added lube, then turned it off, took it away, and said, "I think that will do to start."

With my legs spread wide, she used the backs of the fingers and thumb of her left hand to separate my ass cheeks even more. With her right, she placed the slippery tip of the vibrator against my sphincter, and I tried to force my asshole to relax against the shove that I was sure was coming.

But she didn't push. Instead, she rotated the smooth bullet-nose of the vibrator against my pucker while applying only light pressure. The effect was that I went beyond relaxed, and found myself trying to force my asshole open to welcome the unnatural invasion.

While continuing to rotate it back and forth, Vickie added more pressure, and the slick, smooth shape of the vibrator's nose easily stretched my pucker open and slipped inside me. A few inches up my ass, the tip made contact with my prostate, and my boner involuntarily jumped.

"There it is!" Vickie said with a big smile, and then turned the switch on the end of the vibrator to get it humming.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned as she twisted the vibrator in my ass, getting its buzzing tip to grind over the surface of my prostate. As hard as my boner already was, I think it grew even stiffer as it bounced and throbbed and spewed even more pre-cum.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Vickie said as she switched off the vibrator and retracted it away from my prostate, but held it stuck up my ass with her right hand. She then reached up with the fingers of her left hand to gather the organic lube that her stimulation had produced.

Holding the still vibrator in my ass, she stood up, turned so her lovely, naked ass was facing me, and reached between her legs to smear my pre-cum over her little brown pucker. Then, holding my rigid cock with one hand, she moved back and guided its slippery, squishy knob to her asshole while she slipped the vibrator out of mine with the other hand.

As much as I was anticipating having my cock squeezed my Vickie's asshole, I was also a bit disappointed to lose the stretch of my own when she took the vibrator away.

She reached over, set the vibrator on the little table, and then took another toy from the bag. It was a flesh-colored, realistic-looking rubber cock about the size and shape of my own, complete with bulging veins and a fire-helmet knob with a well-defined ridge.

Vickie put the fake cock to her mouth, lapped and spit on its head, and then lowered it down between both of our spread legs. She guided its knob to my sphincter, and as she pushed and rotated the pseudo-cock, re-stretching my asshole, she rocked her hips and added downward pressure on my real cock.

She timed it perfectly so that my flesh-and-blood cock-head popped into her gloriously-tight asshole at the same instant that the fake knob completed its stretch of my ass, and my sphincter snapped closed around its pronounced ridge.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. "Do that again! Please!"

"Which one?" she asked. "Your cock up my ass, or my cock up yours?"

"Both!" I answered. "Please!"

"Well, since you asked nicely..." she said and pulled up and out at the same time. Her slow extraction of the two stiff cocks--one from her ass and one from mine--was almost as intense as their insertion, and I let out another "Oh, fuck!"

Again, she pushed and sat in perfect coordination, popping the two cock-heads into their respective assholes simultaneously. If I'd closed my eyes, it might almost have felt that I was fucking my own ass. But I wasn't about to close my eyes and miss a single second of Vickie's lovely ass right in front of me, or her tight little pucker stretching to swallow my cock.

Four more times she did the cock-head pop, but on the fourth, she kept pushing and sitting. I watched closely as my boner stretched her sphincter to accommodate its fattest part while I reveled in its tight grip and while I enjoyed the contradictory pleasure of having my own little asshole stretch taut around Vickie's rubber cock. I groaned a low, "Oh, God, yes!" at the double stimulation.

Vickie soon had the knob of her artificial boner pressed against my prostate, and she gave the pseudo-dick a twist and wiggle as she made similar motions with her ass. "Oh, God!" I groaned again as my fists gripped the arms of the chair tight enough to leave marks. "Fuck me, Vickie! Fuck my tight little asshole with your stiff rubber cock! Fuck me up the ass while you bury my cock up yours!"

"With pleasure," she replied, and then fucked the dildo in and out of my ass with slow strokes that had the knob stretching my sphincter on one end, and poking my prostate on the other. At the same time, she was sliding her own ass up and down my dick in the same way.

Then, on the next push-and-sit, she kept going, shoving the rubber cock up my ass so it pushed by and rubbed over my prostate and kept going deep into my guts. Again with perfect coordination, she sat down onto my lap, shoving my real-life cock as far as it would go up her ass. She then began long lifts-and-lowers on my cock up her ass, and long fucks of her cock in and out of mine.

With the build-up of having watched Dave fuck Heather's ass on the ferry, then the tease of watching her and Fawn making beautiful and erotic lesbian love in front of me, my balls were already full to overflowing, and Vickie's double ass-fuck brought me to the edge very quickly.

"Oh, fuck, Vickie! I'm gonna cum!" I growled. "I'm gonna blow my hot fucking load of cum right up your ass!"

"Do it, baby!" she replied as she ground her hips around, and shoved the rubber cock its last inch up my ass. Holding it deep in my guts, she twisted it to rub my prostate and at the same time took my balls and cupped them up against the dildo's fake ones.

When the first shot of cum blasted up through my cock it felt like a shot of liquid-fire trying to escape through the constricting grip of Vickie's ass. The pain of that burn was exquisite, and I growled a long, "Fuuuck!" through clenched teeth.

Vickie continued rocking her hips, twisting the rubber cock, and massaging my balls as she said, "Oh yeah! Do it, Luca! Blow your hot cum up my ass! Fill my guts with your spunk! Empty these fat fucking balls into my ass!"

I didn't even try to count the number of squirts my cock made up Vickie's tight ass from that first searing blast to the last ball-draining ooze, but she milked every drop of my built-up jism from me before she finally relaxed her grip on my balls and settled down to just sit on my lap with my wilting boner stuffed all the way up her tight asshole and her dildo still buried up mine.

I relaxed my grip on the chair and rested my head on its back while panting and mumbling, "Oh, wow!" and "Holy shit!"

After a few moments, she began to slowly extract the ever-hard rubber cock from my ass. Now that I was on the far side of my orgasm, the stretch of my normally-little sphincter that my intense arousal had mystically converted to pleasure was tipping back to the pain side. Even the dildo's slow passage over my prostate was nearly too much to take.

When the fire-helmet head of the fat boner made its final stretch of my asshole I sucked in my breath and then let it out in a long, "Oh, God!" as my willingly-abused pucker finally shrank back down to its normal size... or at least close to it.

I lifted my head and looked over to see if Heather and Fawn might have been watching, but they were gone. Heather told me later that my primal grunting and moaning was too distracting to Fawn, so they moved to the bedroom and closed the door.

***

Forty-five minutes later we had all cleaned up, gotten dressed, and were sitting at a local pub getting to know each other better if somewhat less intimately. Along with being expense-sharing flat-mates, Vickie and Fawn were also frequent lovers. Fawn, being one-hundred-percent lesbian, had no issues when Vickie brought a guy home for an evening of sex, but when she did, Fawn would always leave. That she had allowed me to be in the same room while she and Heather made love--and with my boner sticking out--was something of a breakthrough for her. She saw that there were men who could be trusted... at least if they were tied to a chair.

When we finished our fish and chip and left the pub, Fawn left us to go to an evening class at university. She was studying to become an x-ray tech.

***

Back at the flat, it didn't take long for the three of us to get naked. Like Fawn, Vickie wore white cotton panties under her jeans, and the effect of her untrimmed pussy-hairs sticking out both sides of the crotch was erotic as hell to me. Apparently, Heather liked it, too, and she did the honors of removing them with her teeth and fingers, the way she had Fawn's.