An Amazing Retreat

Story Info
A weekend retreat starts with a circle of blow and rim jobs.
1.7k words
4.27
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hank asked if I wanted to go this amazing retreat - free - it was easy to say "yes". It was at a beach house of a married gay couple.

"What is the focus of the retreat?" I asked.

"Just opening up in new ways. So there will be some yoga. If you want to hang out loose, that is no issue either, very private place."

Hang out loose I guess meant nude, whatever.

Hank drove me there in his jeep wearing just shorts. He encouraged me to do the same. It was a little odd, Hank was just a guy I knew from church, but whatever, this was time away from everything else.

The house was BIG. Hank rang the doorbell and Bob answered, one of the husbands of the house. He did have shorts on, but they were very, very short.

Bob took both of my hands into his. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You are welcome. I hope you feel free and open here. Do as you like. Don't do as you like. Any decisions you make will be respected."

That was kind of intense. Bob added, "Nice bod," and winked at me. He now addressed us both. "The bathroom is right there, kitchen over here, you two no matter how close you two are have the bedroom at the top of the stairs. The welcome circle is at 4, in about 20 minutes."

Hank and I were NOT close in that way at all. I tried to stay cool with Bob's suggestion, but my cock sure started pressing against my shorts. And then I noticed Hank taking off his shorts.

"What the fuck Hank?" I desperately whispered.

"No one is going to look at my junk and I want my junk to also feel free and open."

No way, people are going to look at your junk, there is more junk there than most of the male population.

"Let's go to our room," Hank said as he bounded up the stairs, his junk jiggling along the way.

I had an overnight bag, and my shorts and underwear on, and sheepishly followed my very naked buddy up the stairs. Hank dropped off his backpack on the left of the room so mine went on the right. There was one huge problem though: only one bed.

"One bed?" I asked to no one.

"You can blame Bob and Jeff, they think it unnatural for two men to sleep in two beds. You look tense man, can I give you a back rub?"

I shot him a look. I knew the "back rub" routine has been used to get into women's pants like forever. Was Hank thinking of doing the same? I had to check, but he was more flaccid than I was. I guess he was being genuine, or crafty. I agreed to the rub.

And it did feel good. He has strong hands. I did start to relax.

"Just so you know, only Bob wears shorts. The rest of the guys spend the entire weekend stark naked like it is no big deal because it is no big deal."

If those are the house rules, then I stood up let them drop to the ground and returned for the back rub.

I heard a gong ring. "It must be 4 pm, time for the welcome circle."

We both stood up, but Hank held my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "The welcome circle, um, it might be too, how shall I say, um, gay for you. If you can get over that, and really welcome all the things going on, this event becomes amazing. This is my third year, and I was super scared to invite you but I do think you could get into the spirit of the moment. Good luck."

That sounded messed up, but my heart was racing. We went down the stairs and to a big living room. Bob was there in shorts, but his husband Jeff was not only naked but hard. Jeff was beaming, looking at all the men with a big smile.

Bob was the master of ceremonies. "Please form a circle of eight healthy men. Close your eyes. Breath in deep, breath in calm. Do as you like. Don't do as you like. Any decisions you make will be respected."

The big room was quiet except for the calm breathing of nine men.

"Now turn to your right and put both hands onto the shoulder of the next man. Feel the chain of men that connects all the way around the circle. Notice any differences in height. Feel if you can feel the breathing of the man in front of you or behind you."

I could tell both guys were bigger than me. Hank was in front of me, and by like two inches. I thought our breathing was matching up, interesting.

"Let your inside hand slide down his back until you reach the hip, the center of a man's power and vulnerability."

Wow, my hand felt a bit on fire because Hank was naked and in great shape and in contact with hand on his hip. I also felt a huge hand on my hip. Actually, that guy was not following the instructions. He was slowly messaging my ass. It felt so nice I was NOT going to tell him about the rule violation.

"Try as a group to stay connected as you get to these mats. And then I want you to all calmly and deeply admire men's power and vulnerability."

What I moron I was! It was only as I was trying to go down to these mats that I figure out that this: "admire men's power" mean blow the guy, and "admire men's...vulnerability" meant eat his ass. I was pissed at Hank, at Bob, at like everybody and thing BLAM, what-the-wonder-FUCK - Fucking suck job from heaven and hell. I almost lost it in the first 10 seconds. Really, really amazing. I was dizzy.

It took me some time to realize I was suppose to be doing something to the guy in front of me... right, Hank. I know I would do the bj kind of thing, but his hips were twisted from me, so I had to, um, do a rim job first. I got some m2m experience, but not that much, and never did a rim job happen first, but whatever. So I start to lick him deep. It was wild, I was licking Hank's pussy. His pussy tasted so amazing good. As I am doing this with gusto, the guy blowing me decided to finger my ass. I knew then with absolute certainty that Hank, my roommate for this adventure, would be making love that evening.

"Now gentlemen, turn around and admire the other man's power and vulnerability."

With reluctance, we all did the flip. The guy with the big hands has more uncut power than Hank. Even his balls felt big and beautiful. I could tell from all the slobber the other guy had worked his vulnerabilities, so I got to admire very up close his power. I could tell he loved gay orgies because there was a droplet of precum forming on his pee hole. I tried to make my lips small and suck out only that precum. The twitch his big stick made told me he enjoyed the light contact.

I think of cocks a gorgeous instruments of pleasure. I decided to play thing huge tool lightly. A man can be big and sensitive at the same time. His cock became my entire world. I traced vein lines with my tongue. I pushed the edge of the foreskin back and forth. This was such decadent fun.

Something though grabbed my attention. It was Hank working my vulnerabilites. He knew what he was doing back there. He was opening up my back door wide. One concern I had was it might be dangerous to have my back door wide up with guys like this, and then I decided that was so wrong. I loved having my hole opened. I got lost in the lustful moment until Bob rang the gong.

"Now please stand gentlemen. You have very successfully completed the Welcome Circle. Each of you smells of another's power and vulnerability. Do as you like. Don't do as you like. Any decisions you make will be respected. Enjoy your stay here."

Epilogue

Well, I sure did feel welcome. And yet there was a tension that had to be released before any other. I felt strongly that Hank and I need to make man love. We didn't even have to talk about it. But I saw Hank signal Bob and hand him his cell phone. The one thing Hank told Bob was how to unlock it. I was a little slow to pick up on this stuff until later, but our room was called the "bridal suite". Bob offers all guests to be their camera man. I know we both fucked each other. I am going to have to check the video to see if I fucked Hank the second time or if it was the other way around. After that initial great time together, we end up having sex with all the other guys there.

As the event was coming to a close, I was thinking of putting on shorts when I complained to Hank about about not having more Hank time. Bob in his shorts overhead this and invited us into the master bedroom. Finally Bob pulled down his shorts revealing a very thick cock with low hangers. He said that Jeff and himself save the last relations for each other. He said we could do the same in the master bedroom but only only only if we made love to each other. Hank and I held hands and faced each other. Our eyes locked. We didn't rehearse, but guessed and said the same thing, "We need to make love." So that is why I keep returning to this event for the last dozen years. Hank has made it half the time, and the other half I just try to be open to an new deep friendship.