All Comments on 'An American In Manila'

by Secondwind

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going with the story

Please continue with this story. The characters are believable and the emotions intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

I agree with the first poster. It seems like you're just getting started with these two. Wonderful set-up and emotions.

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 10 years ago
Intense!!

The characters are realatable and the story was sensational and please do continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Dear god please continue this story, it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Hopefully this is only the start of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!

Maybe Secondwind will catch her secondwind and add some more! I need to catch mine after reading it!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Really Nice

Super hot! I love both Josie and Irene... Hopefully this was just a start :)

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
funny and sexy

Secondwind, you have great writing skills and a talent for inventing mischievous stories. I am looking forward to more of your works posting to Literotica.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 9 years ago
Write more

I can't believe it's been more than a year since you posted. You have serious talent. Please continue! It doesn't have to be a follow-up to this (but that'd be really nice), but I'd love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get writing, SW

I found this story by accident, checking the list for something else, spotted the title and thought I'd give it a look. I am so glad I did. Not only was the story most enjoyable but you can write: a good plot with spelling, grammar and punctuation spot on. I don't often go along with other readers calling for sequels but in this case I do. The story's one shortcoming is that it seems to end a little abruptly. So come on, SW, don't waste your talent. Get writing again---I think you'll please a lot of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you still active?

You're good. But I'm just bothered not finding any tagalog words here, even with Irene talking to her secretary; made it hard for me to believe that the setting was indeed in Manila. Anyhow, you are probably an American but I was kind of hoping the author is a filipino. It's kind of interesting if this was written by a filipino..you write so well.

SecondwindSecondwindalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for all your feedback! I apologise for not having written anything recently. Life kind of happened all at once. I will get back to the grind again. Maybe sooner than I think. (Ha!)

And to the previous commenter, I am, in fact, Filipino. And I will take your input into serious consideration.

Once again, thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow..

talaga? Ang galing mo naman po magsulat.. Ang saya isipin my kapwa ako pilipino na andito sa literotica at writer pa.. Good job!

SecondwindSecondwindalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Opo talaga nga

Salamat po! Hahaha

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I really loved it, thank you for sharing it with us!

NylrehS17NylrehS17about 7 years ago
Finally

Finally... A story that is set here in my country! Yay! Lol. Loved the story. Made me giddy. :-)

Will there be a continuation?

I hope so :-)

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

good story, I though them 2 would bust at the seems from wanting one another, I wish there was another chapter to this, would have loved to find out what happened after dinner

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Such an excellent story. The characters and events are so real and organic. Sometimes "it" just happens...love and love is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OHHHHH WOW! _ THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Hallo Secondwind!

I found "The Lovely Kat", by accident just playing around and googling my name, and it is indeed a lovely, lovely story,,, yes!

My friends and colleagues, that have seen me on the mat, or anyone that has stood toe to toe with me, would not believe that I, could be into romance, and romantic stories,,, because that isn't the person I project..

But when I read "An American In Manila", I was blown away.... Your story is so beautiful, it touches part of me that only my wife ever sees..

I wanted to say something that might encourage you to start writing again, but, I am sorry, my english fails me!

So all I can say is thank you, 5-Stars,,, I loved reading your stories, please continue writing!

Gay Kat.

***

Hallo Secondwind!

Ich habe "The Lovely Kat" gefunden, durch Zufall, nur herumspielen und meinen Namen googeln, und es ist in der Tat eine schöne, schöne Geschichte, ja!

Meine Freunde und Kollegen, die mich auf der Matte gesehen haben, oder jeder, der mir gegenüber stand, würden nicht glauben, dass ich in Romantik und romantische Geschichten verwickelt sein könnte, denn das ist nicht die Person, die ich projiziere ....

Aber als ich "An American In Manila" las, war ich hin und weg ... Deine Geschichte ist so wunderschön, sie berührt einen Teil von mir, den nur meine Frau sieht.

Ich wollte etwas sagen, das dich ermutigen könnte, wieder zu schreiben, aber es tut mir leid, mein Englisch versagt mich!

Alles was ich sagen kann, ist Danke, 5-Sterne ,,, Ich liebte es, deine Geschichten zu lesen, bitte schreibe weiter!

Gay Kat.

greenwithenbygreenwithenbyalmost 2 years ago

This is so fucking intense and sexy. Really well done.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckover 1 year ago

Very well-written! I loved the premise of a 6'1" bombshell in a country of (largly) short people. Please keep the stories coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous