An Anna Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and forced her to lay face down on the bed. Using my knee, I pushed her legs a bit further apart and laid the full weight of my body on her. Reaching under her arms, I wrapped my hands onto her shoulders to hold her in place. Between laying on the bed and me holding her, she would have nowhere to absorb any of the recoil from my pounding. She was going to take every bit of force from me driving my cock into her.

I started a slow thrust...just a steady, unrelenting, pounding. It couldn't have been a full minute before Anna said "OMG, I'm going to cum again already." She buried her head in the pillow and came so loudly that it probably sounded like she was being attacked. I decided not to slow down or lighten up at all as I wanted to see how she could take being fucked through an orgasm like that. She reached her hand up and around the back of my head, pulling me down into her shoulder. She started a steady and insistent "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." At that point she was crying out in the most incredible way. It was amazing to be able to make someone feel so good and I was loving it. "Make me cum again. Please. Make me cum again." That was all I wanted...to make her feel good. It was as if she talked herself into her next orgasm. She didn't announce this one and she didn't need to. She dissolved into a moaning cry and a mix of profanity and then began telling me that she wanted me to cum.

"I want to make you cum. I want to see it. Please. Now."

I pulled out of her and reached down to remove the condom. She turned over and, before I even knew what she was doing, my cock was in her mouth. She was absolutely a woman possessed. I was still on my knees and she had sat up. She had one hand cupped under my balls as the other worked in tandem with her mouth. She pulled off of me for a moment and, with her hand still working me, said "I want to see you cum. Cum all over me."

I reached down and took things into my own hands...literally. I told her to lay back and she did as I said. She began furiously working her clit with one hand while she plunged a finger from her other hand into herself. I began to stroke my cock with one hand while bracing it with the other. I was so close to cumming but I wanted more of her mouth. I shifted forward and used one hand to feed my cock to her while I wrapped the other around the back of her head. Once I was touching the back of her throat, I grasped under her chin with my other hand and fucked her mouth for a few moments. I was worried that I may have crossed a line with this so I was careful. Her own ministrations on her pussy only seemed to become more aggressive though and she moaned an "Mmmhmm" into my cock.

I reached the point where I knew I was going to cum in a few moments so I backed out of her mouth and slid back a bit on my knees. She must have thought I was too far away and said "Closer. I want you to cum on me." Stroking faster now, I just smiled and said "I will. Don't worry." as I felt my orgasm take hold. I came hard and the first shot splashed under Anna's chin and across her neck. The second, third and fourth coated her small, perfect tits. She'd opened her mouth and I shifted my aim just in time for the last two salvos to hit her mouth and even a bit inside of it.

Covered in my cum, she broached her own orgasm and gasped/grunted her way through it. She thoroughly let it overcome her and seemed to love it but she was also clearly exhausted, as was I.

I hesitated to do what I did next but thought, she wanted to be owned so...

I moved forward again and leaned toward her. She called my bluff and took my softening cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked until it was perfectly clean and covered only in her own saliva.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. After we broke the kiss, I said "I'll go start the shower for us." She grabbed me before I could protest and gave me a bit, tight hug, pressing my own cum into my chest hair and all over me while laughing maniacally. "I guess you better!"

This could be the start of something dangerous. LOL

12