An Anniversary for Three

Story Info
Your girlfriend decides she wants to give you a threesome.
1.4k words
4
5.1k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been together for many years, and as your loving girlfriend I want to keep you satisfied. I know you'd love to get someone else in our bedroom, so for our anniversary I asked my friend to help fulfill your desires...

It's the night of our anniversary, I call you and tell you to meet me at the hotel at 8pm, and the room number I have booked, I want you go to straight to the room because I have a surprise for you.

I have left you a key and tell you that if you come even a minute earlier than 8pm then you won't get your anniversary treat.

I'm a curvy girl with black hair that I wear in a full fringe, I'm pale, with Irish in me that really keeps my complexion white. I have huge double E sized breasts, you say I have breeding hips, and you love how I'm built for breeding. Thats all hot, and makes me feel amazing, but for this I needed my friend, Sian. Sian was tall, tan, thin and fit, cute little perky boobs, with gorgeous mucky blonde hair. An amazing contrast to me.

Heck, I fancied the hell out of her. And this was a great opportunity for you to get something different whilst still respecting our relationship. For our anniversary, in this hotel room, me and Sian would be yours. Curvy girl and fit girl, you can play with both.

At 7:58 you pull up to the hotel you have flowers and wine, you get out of your car and walk up to the room, you're nervous but already a little excited. You knock on the door even though you have a key, just to be respectful.

"Come in baby" you hear me shout, you put the key in the door and as you open it you see Sian laid on the bed. Sian is in red frilly underwear, her bra is very tight and she is looking at you with pleading eyes, you panic a bit thinking you entered the wrong room "sorry-" you start but I walk out of the bathroom wearing underwear matching hers, I smirk at you and say "Oh hey baby boy, happy anniversary."

I purr as I climb on the bed next to Sian, she kisses me and you stand there a little confused but very turned on. I ask "are you coming over baby are you just gonna stand there and watch?" You compose yourself and shut the door fully, locking it before you walk into the room, you ask "baby what are you doing?" as Sian kisses down my body.

"Me? I'm giving you the best gift anyone can right?", gesturing to Sian as I answer.

Sian nods in agreement and climbs off the bed, on the floor she crawls towards you and pulls at your jeans, "coming to play?" she asks and then purrs, acting all innocent.

Sian stands up and kisses your neck, you keep your eyes on me as I watch her. She kisses you and you pull back, "baby are you sure you're okay with this?" you look me in the eye and then at the almost naked girl in front of you. I nod and show the enthusiasm in my eyes, you watch as I start to play with my pussy under my panties as she continues to kiss your neck, she kisses your lips again, I moan and say " just enjoy it baby, I sure will", hearing that you, kiss her back, your tongues dancing and swirling together.

Sian pulls off your shirt and kisses down your chest, I get off the bed and join her kissing you "this is all about pleasuring you baby" we both start to lick your nipples and you moan, you look down at us as out tongues meet in the middle of your chest and we kiss each other, our tongues swirling as yours did with Sian earlier.

Me and Sian begin to unbuckle your trousers, we feel your rock hard cock spring out as we both kiss you, "wow... baby's really excited Sian", I moan as I push Sian down on her knees, she looks at your cock and audibly gasps at how good it looks, when I nod she pulls down your boxers "wow... I didn't think he was that big" Sian says.

I push Sians head towards your rock hard cock "go on Sian, be a slut and suck it", she takes it into her mouth and you moan, closing your eyes. I kneel next to her and we share your cock, taking it in turns to deep throat it. I keep sucking your dick as she starts to suck your balls, "oh god" you moan, "you gonna cum baby? Please cum on our faces" I plead.

I keep sucking and me and Sian get ready for you to explode on us, we look up at you as we use our hands to finish you off, we kiss as you start to cum and it shoots into our mouth and hair, "holy fuck!" Sian exclaims.

We lick it off each others body as you watch and begin to get hard again.

"Baby, get on the bed, I want her to pleasure you as I watch" you command. I comply, laying on the bed as she starts to kiss me. She kisses down my body and across my chest, "take off her bra," you instruct her. She reaches around me and takes my bra off, I do the same to her, she straddles on top of me and begins to suck my breasts, "anything for you baby" I moan quietly as waves of pleasure run through me.

You continue watching your girlfriend get with another girl, you're so excited. "Panties now." you demand.

She slides down my body and begins to pull my panties off, as she does that you move round to pull hers off so you can see her peachy naked ass. She opens my legs and positions herself so you can see her ass and pussy while also being able to see what she is doing to me. Sian licks my clit slowly and I moan quietly, your rock hard again and moan at the sight of my body quivering from the pleasure she gives me.

She gets faster, i moan loud but then you pull her away, you pull me up and make me kneel in doggy, my soaking pussy fully exposed to you. You push your cock into me and Sian kneels at my head, her smooth shaven vagina right in front of me. You whisper in my ear "baby.. lick her pussy, while I fuck yours" you start to plunge your huge cock into my soaking wet pussy, I moan loudly and eagerly lick her pussy, she gasps and pants in pleasure as I lick and suck her clit.

You have one hand on my ass and one hand holding one of her tits, teasing her hard nipple with your thumb, you fuck me harder and she begins to cum, moaning loudly as she does. You watch as she cums in my mouth, she bucks her hips and pulls my face onto her pussy as she cums on my tongue.

"Holy shit baby that was hot" you say, in awe of watching me make Sian have such a powerful orgasm. Sian collapses back, but you say "no Sian, be useful" you guide her to lick your nipple while you pound my pussy hard, "oh god, suck her clit Sian, I'm gonna cum soon and I wanna feel her pussy tighten around me."

Sian slides under my body and begins to suck my clit, her face getting wet from my dripping pussy.

I moan so loudly "I can't take much more baby oh god!" You keep fucking me harder and harder as Sian sucks my clit, I scream out loud as my body starts to shiver, "ohhh ffffuuuuucccckk I'm gonna cum baby!!"

You keep fucking and the pleasure becomes unbearable, I cum hard and my pussy tightens up over your cock.

You pull out just in time and you cum all over my ass, I moan and collapse but you hold my ass up so I'm still exposed.

"Sian come here and lick this up like a good slut" you command. She get up and starts to lick your hot sticky cum off my ass, she lets it drip off her lip and then kisses me, you join in and we share a three way kiss, passing your delicious cum between me and Sian.

We fall asleep cuddling each other, knowing more fun was coming in the morning.