An Anniversary Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I cried louder than I'd ever cried out during sex. An explosion radiated out from my clit to my entire body, sending my head flying back so I was staring at the ceiling while pleasure racked my body. I could feel my pussy contracting, pushing out all of Matt's cum. I felt my breasts bounce uncontrollably as I shuddered with the force of the orgasm Dad's magic fingers had given me. My hand grabbed his cock hard, squeezing it and jacking it without even realising I was doing so. Like mother like daughter, my orgasm lasted about a non-stop minute as well.

When I finally felt in control of myself again, I asked Dad if I could hop out of the chair for a second. I didn't really wait for an answer, however; I was out before he could answer. Just like my mother again, I got down on my knees in front of Dad's arm chair, my head between his legs.

I held my father's cock still in one hand and lowered my head closer and closer to his dick. His pubic hair was, like Matt's completely untrimmed, making his cock look like a giant purple-headed tree surrounded by a black shrubby forest. His crotched smelled incredible - along with the distant-yet-pleasant smell of sweat that he always had from working so hard, his pubes smelled strongly of his favourite musky cologne. The natural smell of Dad's hard-working sweat mingled with his cologne and once again I felt almost intoxicated with lust by how a man in my family smelled.

I started my first ever blowjob on a family member by licking the sticky clear precum from his big purple tip clockwise. It tasted salty-sweet, and I swallowed it without hesitation. Then I licked in a continuous line from the underside of his tip down his shaft and down to his balls. I'd never paid much attention to a guy's balls before, but decided there was no time like the present. I sucked the loose skin of his ball sack into my mouth, and I was surprised at how springy it was. So I played with it for a while, pulling it into my mouth and letting it spring back. Then I focused on his balls, licking them one at a time and sucking them into my mouth. He moaned with pleasure and caressed the top of my head lovingly.

Eventually I decided to lick my way up to his head again. I wrapped my lips around my father's big, wet cock head and started to slide my mouth up and down on the dick of the man who'd raised me - the dick that had made me. He groaned happily while I bobbed up and down, my tongue pressed against his cock, my lips locked tight around his shaft. Behind me, I could hear Mum and Matt fucking hard and fast, their bodies making wet slapping sounds when they made contact at the peak of a thrust. By my count, Mum had cum about another 3 times (once by Matt's hand and twice by her own) since our simultaneous orgasm. Mum was making noises like a tennis player, and Matt was almost always making a constant deep moan of delight. Their noises, combined with the taste, smell and sight of my Dad's huge cock and rugged naked body, pushed my arousal to the next level. I made a few more passes up and down Dad's cock before I released it from my mouth, and stared up into his brilliant blue eyes. I simply said, "I'm ready if you are."

I had thought we'd just do it in the chair like he and Mum had been doing, but Dad apparently had other ideas. He sat up while I was still kneeling on the carpet. He requested that I lie on my back parallel to Mum, a little distance away from her. I lay down and stared up at my lust-filled Dad, then across to my brother, who surely had to be getting close to cumming by this point. Dad got down and started lining his cock up with my opening. He asked if I was ready, and I nodded, smiling. "I'm ready for you, Dad." When my father's dick entered me, all the hesitation and conflicted feelings that had been in my mind when my brother had done it earlier were completely gone. By this point, everything we were doing just felt so incredibly right, I couldn't believe I was so grossed out to start with.

My eyes locked with my Dad's as he started thrusting in and out of me, his only daughter, and I tightened my pussy against his big, hard cock and started thrusting my hips to meet his thrusts. I felt my boobs bounce and jiggle with each thrust, and I caught Dad glancing down at them from time to time. So I held them together, trying to make them look bigger and less spread-out than they normally do when I'm flat on my back. Dad leant down and started sucking my hard, light brown nipples, and his warm, moist tongue licked and flicked my nipples inside his mouth. Matt must've thought that looked appealing, because within seconds he was leaning over to do the same thing to Mum. She moaned in pleasure at the feeling of her son's mouth returning to her nipples for the first time in over 2 decades. I looked over at my mother as she fucked my brother/her son, and she looked back at me as I fucked my father/her husband.

"I love you, Rachel," she said between moans and thrusts.

"I love you too, Mum," I replied in a similar fashion.

Dad and Matt likewise confessed their love for each other, and our family were joined together in the way I now believe all families should be. Honestly, in all my life I've never felt more accepted and loved as when I was having sex with my family. I had never wanted to leave this house less.

I fucked my father and my brother fucked our mother for about 5 more minutes before Matt started to feel himself getting close to his second orgasm of the night. "Oooh fuck, Mum, I'm gonna cum." Dad and I, who had been locked in a very long and passionate kiss, broke our lip-lock to look over at Matt and Mum.

"Good boy," Mum cooed. "Cum inside me, Matthew."

It didn't take much after that for Matt. I watched as he thrust his cock faster and faster into Mum's hairy-but-tidy pussy. She embraced him, wrapping her arms and legs tight around his body, pulling her orgasming son as close to her body as she could. She really wanted to feel every thrust, spurt and spasm. They stared deep into each other's eyes, Matt grunting and moaning "Oh Mum" repeatedly, her offering dirty words of encouragement to him. Dad and I fucked each other as we watched Matt clench his ass cheeks and, with one hard final thrust, drove his cock as deep into Mum's pussy as he could, yelling as he shot a load of cum into a member of his family for the second time that night.

With renewed passion after witnessing that, Dad started fucking me as hard as he could, his face turning bright red with effort, sweat forming on his rugged face and dripping down onto my neck and chest. I did my best to match his pace and fuck him fast as I could, clenching my pelvic floor muscles tight around my Dad's rock-solid cock. "Fuck yes, Dad," I cried out repeatedly as I felt my father getting closer and closer to shooting his cum into me.

Probably about a minute later, Dad groaned "Gonna cum in you, Rachel" through clenched teeth.

"Give it all to me, Dad," I encouraged. After that, we only had time for about three more proper thrusts before Dad (like father, like son) thrust as deep inside me as he could go, clenched his ass cheeks and jerked and spasmed as I felt his cock swell up inside my pussy and then spray huge jets of cum inside me, filling up my womb with the same genetic code that he'd shot into Mum to make me 20 years ago. Wad after wad, my father filled me up with his cum, mixing with what was left of my brother's cum already inside me. Once he was finally finished, Dad virtually collapsed on top of me, his head narrowly missing colliding with my own. I held him tight, thanking Dad like I'd thanked Matt.

"Thank you too, darling," he replied, eventually regaining his breath. "You were incredible. Hell, everyone was incredible tonight."

"I know, this couldn't have gone any better," Mum agreed. Matt had withdrawn from her and they were now cuddling on the lounge, staring down at us. The whole room was now filled with the sweaty, salty, chloriney scent of our family fuck session. I swear between the four of us, we'd doubled the humidity levels in that room.

Dad withdrew from me, unplugging my pussy and unleashing another hot avalanche of sperm onto the carpet. He sat back in his armchair, looking as proud as I'd ever seen him. I realised I was probably looking rather unladylike lying on the carpet with Dad's and Matt's cum still dripping out of me, so I also made my way to the lounge and sat next to Matt. I was exhausted and I knew that tonight's main event was over, but still, I looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply on the mouth. It was probably our shortest kiss of the night, only lasting about five seconds. I rested my head on his shoulder and listened to Mum as she asked everyone what was going to happen next.

"Well, I'm pretty damn tired; would it be alright if I headed home pretty soon?" Matt asked. The regret in his voice was unmistakable and sweet.

"That's fine; bed does sound like a pretty good idea, actually," Dad observed. "Let's just put the 'What's next' talk off for tonight, and meet back here tomorrow night."

"Just don't expect another baked dinner like tonight, though," Mum warned.

"Fine with me," I reassured her. "And can I just say, before we all pack up and go home, that I really feel like we grew tonight as a family, and that I'm so sorry for being so reluctant and freaked out at first. ...And before Matt and I went all the way. This really was an amazing night."

I won't bore you with the details of Mum, Dad and Matt telling me that they forgave me and all the rest of it. Needless to say, I didn't feel like they held any grudges by the time I'd gotten dressed and left for the night.

***

The next morning at my apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that my family and I had done that night. All through my shower, I kept having flashes back to the anniversary party - Mum riding Dad, Matt's cock sliding inside me, sucking Dad's dick, lying on the floor with Mum while we fucked the men. I needed to talk about it with someone, but there was really only one person I could think of who had experienced the same thing I did last night. So, sometime around 10am that morning, I picked up my phone and called.

It took forever for Matt to answer his phone. When he finally picked up, he sounded completely normal, apart from the fact I'd just woken him up.

"Hey Rach," he said groggily, "'sup?"

"Hey Matt. Um, not much I suppose. Sorry I woke you up." God, I sounded like an idiot. Better just cut to the chase. "Listen, can you come over? I need to talk with someone about what happened last night, and I think you're really the only person who knows what I'm going through."

"Yeah, sure thing, I'll be right over." He wasn't lying - he turned a 10 minute drive into 5.

It was pretty awkward when I opened the door to him. I wanted to kiss him deeply and passionately on the mouth, pull his body next to mine and mount his hard, uncut cock again. But what if he didn't want it; what if he'd suddenly been turned off the idea of taboo sex since we left our parent's place last night? I couldn't face the rejection after such a big confidence boost. So instead I just invited him and offered him a beer, which he accepted. We sat down on opposite ends of my couch, and soon enough, we started talking about the taboo elephant in the room.

"So, about last night..." I began. "Um, that was probably the weirdest thing I'll ever do. How long do you think they were planning that?"

"Man, I dunno, but they weren't going to take no for an answer, were they?"

I laughed. "God no, Mum practically pleaded with me to stay and um...do what we did."

"Hey, speaking of Mum..."

"Yeah, what about her?"

"I know this'll sound weird, but... I swear, when I, uh, briefly went down on her-" I was glad to know I wasn't the only one awkward talking about the sexual acts we'd done with our parents and each other.

"Yeah?"

"-she smelled really strongly of her perfume down there. Almost like she'd sprayed some down there specially for me."

"No way, you're joking."

"Nope, dead serious."

"God! Because when I was... when I went down on Dad, he smelled really strongly of his cologne, and I thought the same thing, that maybe he'd put some cologne in his pubes for me or something." Talking about it and having the mental images swimming in my mind, I couldn't help but feel turned on. My pussy was getting tingly and warm again, for like the tenth time that morning.

"I mean, it smelled great, don't get me wrong," Matt confessed.

"Oh yeah, I'm not complaining either."

"Yeah, it's just kinda funny, the thought of them deliberately putting stuff down there to smell extra special."

"It was a special occasion after all, Matt," I joked.

He chuckled. "I guess so, yeah. Y'know, even though you didn't do anything like that, I thought you looked and smelled amazing, Rach." Even though he was sitting down, I could tell he was getting hard through his Levi's.

"Thanks, Matt. What were you wearing last night, by the way? Deodorant? Aftershave? Cologne?"

"Uh, that was just my deodorant. Why?"

"Because you smelled incredible, too. You still do, actually."

He shifted towards me on the lounge, and I did the same. "You too, Rach. And, back to last night... God, you have an incredible body, I loved watching you bounce while Dad..." he trailed off.

"While Dad fucked me?" I asked with a sly grin. There's no denying it; talking dirty about our parents with my brother was making me so horny. Matt nodded. "I know what you mean; it was such a turn on watching you fucking Mum, making her cum with your thumb like that."

"God, I loved watching Dad suck your tits; I was so jealous I didn't get to when we were fucking," he confessed.

"Are you hinting at something?"

"Why? Do you want me to hint at something?"

"I dunno, I asked you first..."

"Maybe..." Then he came out with it. " Okay, fine. Ever since you called me, all I've been thinking about is taking you to your room and doing what I never knew I wanted to do."

"Then let me lead the way."

I grabbed Matt's hand and walked my brother to my bedroom. I spun around and he embraced me, pulling me tight against his body. I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed, mouths wide open, deeply breathing in each other's scent. He stuck his hands down the back of my denim skirt and fondled my ass. I stepped back and, without breaking our kiss, unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor. He wasn't wearing any boxers, and so his hard cock bounced after I freed it from his pants. He undid my skirt and walked me backwards to my bed, where he gently lowered me onto my back. I slid my t-shirt off and undid my bra while Matt took his own shirt off and admired my naked body, this time in broad daylight.

Wasting no more time, he headed straight for my breasts, grabbing and massaging my left boob while he sucked my right nipple. Then he swapped, sucking my left nipple and squeezing my right breast. I knew I was already wet enough, but decided to play with my clit while he had fun with my chest.

My brother sucked and squeezed my breasts while I rubbed my clit back and forth, slowly getting myself closer to cumming. Eventually, he decided to take a break from my boobs and started kissing his way south. He politely moved my hand away from my clit and quickly replaced my fingers with his mouth, putting his lips around my clit and sucking it lightly. It was obviously the first time I'd gotten oral from a family member, and I can't express just how incredible it felt to have my older brother's mouth on my clit, dedicating himself to pleasuring me. He swirled his tongue around and all over my clit while he sucked it between his lips, and I moaned his name in response.

"Feels so good," I told him. I caressed the top of his head, running my fingers through my brother's curly hair. "Just like that..." I leant my head back and just kept moaning as my brother's determined mouth and tongue brought me closer and closer to cumming.

Much to the relief of his tiring tongue, it took me less than three minutes of Matt licking and sucking to bring me to orgasm. My breathing quickened, I heard my moaning intensify, and I grabbed Matt's hair in my fist and held him in place while I started to grind my hips against his face.

"I'm gonna cum, Matt," I squealed. "Don't stop!"

Of course, he didn't. He sucked harder and licked my clit faster, moaning and sending vibrations up through his mouth. It built and built and built, then finally I was there. An explosion even bigger than the one Dad's fingers had given me the previous night sent out shockwaves through my entire body, causing my stomach muscles to tighten and release with each wave, making me shudder violently as I came in my brother's face. He didn't stop licking or sucking my clit until I'd finally calmed down again.

It took me a while to catch my breath, and the first thing I said to him when I could talk again was "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. And you know what? I'm so glad my big brother gave it to me."

"The honour is all mine, my beautiful sister. Christ, your pussy tastes so fucking good."

It doesn't do anything for me, but I know how much guys like lesbian stuff, so I decided to tease Matt a little. "Well, Mum sure didn't mind licking all my juices off your cock last night, did she?"

"Oh fuck, don't remind me; I'm so close to cumming as it is, Rach."

"Then you'd better fuck me while you still can!"

Matt doesn't need to be told twice. He climbed onto my bed, and I repositioned myself next to him, for the first time really seeing that our skin tones were the exact same colour. Based on that and our dark curly hair, it was undeniable that we were brother and sister, and that realisation only made me want his cock inside me even more. He climbed on top of me, dick in hand, and I spread my eager legs for him. I watched intently as my big brother's big hard dick easily slid into my pussy for the second time that weekend. I ground my hips in time with his steadily increasing thrusts. The wooden frame of my bed squeaked in time with the motions of our taboo lovemaking. Like I did for Dad, I held my breasts together for Matt so he could watch them bounce while he fucked me. I stared up at him, our eyes locked as once again, as my brother's big hard cock slid in and out of my shaved, wet pussy. I tightened myself around Matt's thrusting cock, even more eager for his cum than I was last night.

"Love you so much," he told me.

"I love you too," I replied. We kept repeating ourselves, our declarations of love increasing with speed and immediacy the closer Matt came to cumming. He leant down, our eyes locked with his face inches away from mine, Matt and I breathing in each other's hot, panting "I love you" breaths while we pounded our bits together in wet, loud slapping thrusts.

Soon we were fucking and thrusting as hard as we'd fucked our parents the night before. My room was filled with the sounds and scents of our forbidden love affair. Matt's sweat was dripping onto me like our father's was doing last night. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, my hands clutching at my brother's ass cheeks, fingernails digging in deep, and I wrapped my legs around him like Mum had done. Even though I was so happy that his stamina had improved greatly since our first time together, I was starting to feel so tired, so it was a kind of relief when Matt finally did cum, about 20 minutes after he first entered me.

Matt unleashed a loud yell of pleasure as he finally started to cum. I arched my back and pulled him as deep inside me as he could go, all 8 inches of his cock fully enveloped by my thirsty pussy. I felt each rope of cum come rocketing out of his cock and shooting deep into me, shooting so much semen into my pussy that it had started to leak out even before he'd finished. After unleashing an ocean of his semen into me, Matt collapsed onto me, and breathlessly whispered "I'd marry you if I could, Rach."