An Anniversary Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same goes," I whispered back. I caressed his back, suddenly realising I was in love for the first time in my life. And, as beautiful and amazing as that feeling was, something about the moment seemed off. "Matt?"

"Mmm?"

"This could just be me, and I really fucking loved that just now, but... Do you feel kind of weird having sex without Mum and Dad here?"

"More than a little weird, actually. Strangest feeling in the world, but yeah, it almost felt like I was cheating on them with you."

"Exactly." Those were the same words I was going to use as well. "I guess this is probably the kind of thing they were wanting us to talk about last night, isn't it?"

"Probably, yeah." He rolled over, withdrawing from me as he did so. Predictably, more of his delicious cum flowed from my sore pussy and onto the quilt cover. I was actually starting to enjoy the feeling by this point.

"So, do we tell them about this?" I asked, falling into my old habit of deferring to my older brother for advice on how to deal with our parents.

"We have to, Rach. But, I mean, we shouldn't feel too bad, either. I think that Mum and Dad wouldn't have wanted us to exactly suppress our feelings, based on what they said last night."

"That's true. See, another reason why I love you so much, Matt."

I'm embarrassed to admit that we actually fell asleep not long after that. I woke to find Matt spooning me, his arm around my body, holding my naked body close to his. Our smooth olive skin glowed in the early afternoon sunlight. I didn't have the heart to wake him, so instead I lay there, reflecting on the last two days. In just 48 hours, I'd made so many changes to my life and my way of thinking, but holy hell was I already a happier person for it. And like most things in my life, I had my family to thank for the whole experience. I couldn't wait to thank Mum and Dad again that night.

Eventually, Matt did wake up and we decided it would be best to part ways for the rest of the afternoon, lest we fuck again and miss our date with our parents completely. The last thing we needed was for them to think we'd abandoned them.

***

When nighttime finally arrived, we had a huge chat about the "ground rules" for our new arrangement, and Matt and I confessed about our activities that morning. Mum and Dad were shocked, but like Matt predicted, they were proud of us for "going at it so hard," to quote Dad. Mum actually started to play with herself as Matt and I told them explicit details about that morning; so yeah, she wasn't mad at all. She later told me in private that she was happy I'd "gotten a private fuck" with my brother, since she kind of felt bad about the way we were forced to make our first time together so public.

Our discussions about how to best work out our new arrangements were kind of boring, but in the interests of full disclosure, I'll give you a brief summary. The Harris family quickly decided that some kind of sex roster was stupid, because everyone knows that sex isn't something you should schedule, and everyone goes through phases of not wanting that much sex. In the end we all agreed that, basically, everyone is free to fuck everyone at any time. We knew that this was the only way to truly avoid jealousy. And so that the fun of Friday night's orgy wasn't a one-off, I proposed that we should at least try to fuck as a full family whenever possible.

I probably don't need to tell you how my family and I finalised our new arrangement, do I?