An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan nodded. 'You summed it up well. Look, I know I can enjoy the sexy side, especially when you are telling me what to do so I don't have to wrestle with my conscience. I really don't think either of us want to go to the first of your choices. I love living with you and would even go so far as to say I love you, as I am regularly telling you, so choice one is definitely out. That leaves two or three. Let's say that I throw away all the new safety panties and even start going topless in the flat like we know some of the girls do at least some of the time. Perhaps have more showers, get you some sexy undies and you take at least one shower a day. Even if we make love on top of the covers and I give you blow jobs in the lounge. Will that be enough?'

'I am sure that would move us up the ranks. It may even get us in the top three. What would we need to do for choice three do you think?'

I think she guessed what I was edging towards. My imagination was beginning to spin. Any male would be thinking along the same lines as me. I even started getting a hard-on without any specific images I my mind.

'Go and get me another G and T while I think about it.'

I got back with the drinks to see that she had taken her coat off. That was not too surprising, it was reasonably warm.

'I accept it would be mainly me,' she said. 'Look at Pete, okay he had boxers on but he was not exactly dynamic. It was Joanne that led it all. And you know me, I don't like to lead but I am ready to be led. So what I am saying is if you want to try option three you will have to do the leading. If you are going to get jealous when I take my clothes off, then it is not going to work, because you will have to be the one to show me off. I have only seen you jealous once I think and that was when I was sitting on Mark's knee. Do you think your jealousy will get in the way. Suppose he wanted to finger me, or lick me out or even fuck me. Would you let him Alex?'

'No never. Well not fuck you, or lick you or even... No, I don't think so ... Well maybe if you only did it for Mark, or someone important, or...'

'Alex, what are you telling me, no, or maybe, or only for important people, or the right amount of money? Which? Would I let you fuck Joanne if they asked us to join them in swinging? What if they asked us to, say, play naked twister with them? How far are we going?'

I sat there and finished the first pint and had a long sip on the next one.

'Wow, I thought I had thought it through, but you summed it up better. I don't know the answer to any of those questions. Yes, I would like to be sexier with you, and of course it is every man's dream to get sexy with other girls, but yes, I can be a bit jealous I suppose. Can I get over that, and as you say, what about you? How would you feel about me with my dick in Joanne's mouth? Forget about Joanne and Pete for a minute what about Gordon tomorrow. What if he tried to finger you? Would you let him?'

'But he's like what, sixty.'

'So what, his sixty year old finger will have had a lot of experience.'

I could see her getting turned on at the thought of it.

'I had never thought of that. I suppose he has, well, if it was all in context, I mean, say he was feeling the material and his finger slipped ...well.'

I laughed, 'You are practically cumming at the thought of it. Take your knickers off here in the bar and put them on the table for me.'

She practically jumped to obey me. Didn't even look around to see who was watching us.

'I guess there is the answer,' I said. 'I think we both want to take option three but neither of us know how far we want to go nor how far we will go before jealousy or inbuilt moral values stop us. You would obviously not mind being fingered, I can see you are wriggling your pussy onto the chair now thinking about it. I think I can safely say that I would watch that without stopping you. In fact I am hard now thinking about it. So why don't we try it and see how it goes. Let us say no oral or any other sort of penetrative sex unless we have had the opportunity to talk about it.'

'Agreed,' she said. 'Who knows, it may be real fun. And unless we try it we will never know. We certainly would not have been having this conversation if we had not moved into this flat. So first thing on our agenda is find you some new boxers. Let's go.'

Suffice to say Clapham had a multitude of cheapish stores that sold men's underwear and we soon found half a dozen to buy. I now had a selection of boxers, satin and cotton and tanga briefs. I am not sure how I was going to feel about strolling round the flat with my bum hanging out. I quickly found out as I decided to start Susan off this afternoon with just a thong. She was definitely up for sex and I thought this would pleasurably delay it for a while and, at the same time get her used to running around the flat with very little on.

I marched her into the bedroom and ferreted around in her underwear drawer to find a particularly small thong. Knowing that she was commando at the moment I said 'Put these on and take off the rest of your clothes. That is what you are wearing for the rest of the day.'

No argument. Great. Except for 'Okay but then you have to wear these.' And out came one of the tangas we had just bought. I could hardly argue, so on it went and yes it did feel strange walking around. I realised why Susan had sat at the table so much. The silly thing is within the hour we had both forgotten how little we were wearing and even that the cameras were there at all. I took her over the sofa in the lounge doggy style. There, I hoped the viewers enjoyed that one.

12