An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So what makes you think you get another chance. This might be once a lifetime only offer,' said Sam.

'Not a chance,' I bragged, 'How many Big Os have you had tonight? Five each I am betting? Maybe more. Who else can supply that and lives within twenty yards? No, you will be banging on my door saying 'Susan, can he come out to play.' You will have to keep Susan happy though. Did she explain the little joke about swapping me for Melissa's dildo?'

They shook their heads.

'Well a couple of days ago, just after Melissa had gone down on me and offered to swap her dildo for me for an evening we were joking about her letting me come down here to spend the night, and believe me, at that time I was completely joking. In my wildest dreams I did not think it would happen. Anyway, at the time she said that it would probably work but that she wouldn't accept the dildo as a swap, she wanted Sam or Bryony. That's why I knew It was truly from Susan when you gave me the message about the swap. I must admit however it was nice to get the reassurance in the form of a text message.'

I got a trio of 'Aaahs,' and I knew subconsciously that they had respect for me caring about Susan that much. They were nice girls who were only interested in me for sex not as a long-term boyfriend. A view that was entirely reciprocated I might add.

As you can imagine sleep was hard to come by that night each of the girls woke at some stage and decided it would be nice to taste my cock, although only Bryony, being the last one in the morning, about nine, was able to score any cum. I hoped she had left me a little for Susan when she got back. Who am I kidding, I couldn't care whether there was any or not. Susan would have known the girls wouldn't let me out until they had wrung all my juices from me.

12