An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little surprised. My talk had obviously gone down fairly well as I got applause, even muted cheering as I finished. Maybe it was just because I had finished. I moved to the bar to top up my glass. I had a dried mouth and it felt like I had been speaking for hours.

'Did I miss anything?' I said to Darren.

'I don't think so. You were great. I am not sure Susan will ever talk to you again,' he grinned.

'Look at her, circulating with the two wine bottles. She has not done the buttons up. And no, I didn't discuss it with her beforehand. She hates to love it. But she does. Right, we should circulate too. Did you get my hint about the groping. Give it a try. Watch me.'

I walked up to the nearest group of people, Joanne was talking to Emily, Graham, Patsy and Louis. 'Hi Joanne, I am sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you before I started speaking, how are you?'

I kissed her cheek, slipped my hand around her bottom and pinched it hard enough that she jumped slightly, alerting all the others that I had fondled her. She rubbed her bottom back hard into my hand. It was pretty obvious what she was doing.

'I am fine thanks Alex, looking forward to these monthly parties of yours. Will they be here?'

'Very probably, certainly for the first one or two. We mostly live around here so can have a few drinks and walk or take a cheap cab. We may find somewhere better but the landlord, Les, seems to like us.'

I moved my glass into the other hand and turned towards the other four in the group. 'How did I do? What are your first reactions?'

I slipped my hand around Emily's waist and lowered it over her bottom, not a pinch this time, just a caress. She took a deep breath and I saw Graham, her partner, looking at my hand. 'I thought you were very honest,' she said. 'I am not sure what we think yet. Like you, we were never told quite what was expected of us, but like you we could never afford our own flat so would have to go back to living with parents. We have only been together about six months but are really happy, aren't we Graham?'

'Very much so,' he said. 'We love the flat and the freedom it gives us and at the moment we are both doing part-time jobs in the same restaurant. I cook and Emily waitresses. One of the problems is that our shifts don't always match up.'

I was intrigued to see that while he was speaking he had run his hand over Patsy's bottom. I thought he was brave on two counts. Firstly, he was the first guest to start groping another's girl and secondly Patsy 's partner was big and very, very fit and I suspect could look very threatening. This was going to be a test.

Patsy was the next to ask a question, 'Do you really choose Susan's underwear every day.'

'Sure. She was the shyest little thing at Uni. She would blush if you saw a little bit of her thigh, but we found out that if I tell her to do something rather than let her choose what to do, then she gets off on it. Look at her now, circulating without doing her dress up.'

While we all looked over I noticed Louis sliding his hand around Joanne's ass. I breathed out in relief. I think this might be working. She of course instinctively rubbed her ass back onto his hand and placed her hand on his crotch, no doubt trying to find out what Susan really wanted to know. How big was his cock?

We all saw her doing that and I noticed Patsy didn't turn a hair. Emily looked a little surprised but seconds later I felt her hand brush my crotch. It could have been an accident but I didn't think so.

In the meantime, Susan had seen us looking at her and come over to see whether we wanted more wine. She topped up a few glasses and I was fascinated to see Joanne slip her hand into Susan's panties. This time Emily gasped, so I looked at her inquisitively and squeezed her buttock quite strongly. She rubbed back at me.

'Were you surprised to see that?' I said, addressing the elephant in the room.

'Err well, err... no... not really... but yes, I was really. It doesn't happen in our restaurant or anywhere else I have ever been. So honestly, yes, it surprised me.'

'Did this surprise you?' I said rubbing her bottom a little more.

'Well yes at first but now I see we are all doing it,' she said looking at Graham and then Louis.

'And are you enjoying it?'

She looked at Graham obviously a little embarrassed to say yes. 'Well it is different and, well I have never really been groped by anyone before and well, yes it's okay,' she eventually said.

'So, to the next stage. Will you enjoy it as much as Susan does. Would you like to put your fingers where Joanne's are, or maybe you would like someone to feel you the way Susan is being felt.'

She was wearing tight satin trousers so I squeezed my fingers into her crotch. I am not sure whether she was damp but she was very hot.

'Oh.' Was all she said but I felt her thigh muscles relax a little.

'Anyway, if you will excuse me I think the time is ripe for me to start a small game.'

I tapped my glass and asked for some quiet.

'It seems like we are all getting to know each other a little better and think that a couple of little games might speed things along. Firstly, I would like you to go up to the buffet sometime in the next few minutes, and take a numbered ping-pong ball from the jar that is there. That is your number for the evening so don't forget it, unless you do not want to play. I hope you will. In the meantime, a couple of us are going to walk around and try to slip unobserved a little glass marble into someone's hand. When this buzzer goes the holders of these marbles will have to come to the front and have an item of clothing removed from them.' I held up the buzzer in my hand. 'The holders will pick another ball from the other jar on the table and that person will remove an item of their choice from your body.'

There was a nervous and excited buzz.

'Only a couple of little rules. It has to be surreptitious because if people know you are holding one they will avoid you. If someone touches your hand with a ball you have to accept it, so no holding your hands in the air. Then you will want to try to get rid of it to someone else. You can also slip it into a pocket if it is easier. Oh and no giving it straight back to the person who gave it to you. Otherwise carry on chatting as before in little groups. Let's go.'

I knew I would be immediately suspected of having the marbles so had given one each earlier to Susan and Darren and one each to Joanne and Pete and told them to hold onto them until they were told what to do with them. They were now in play.

I circulated again and ended up talking to Tim, Roger, Melissa, Janet and Dave. Standing between Janet and Melissa, I had a little fondle of Janet's bum. She didn't seem surprised so I suspected that Darren, who I had seen talking to her earlier, had followed my example. The couple were a little older than most of us, late thirties, maybe even early forties perhaps, and married. I had instinctively put them down as a couple who would be unlikely to partake in the lifestyle. I began to feel I was wrong as Janet groped my crotch in return. I thought it would be rude not to reciprocate even more so gave her breast a quick fondle as well. I could feel the eyes of the group on me but nobody said anything. We just kept chatting about the flats.

Melissa meanwhile must have been feeling left out. I could feel her rubbing her buttocks against my hip. I pulled her in front of me so that she could rub away at my crotch while I ran my hands down her legs. Janet leaned over and joined me by fondling Melissa's tits over her dress. Melissa had a very short knit dress, the hem just protecting where her butt met her legs. It was somehow, loose fitting but clingy, emphasising her bubble butt and lovely tits. I wondered how much I could get away with and then remembered the casual way that she had given me a blow-job in the flat. I thought that I would push the limits a bit. Janet was still caressing her breasts, so I brought my hands up the outside of Melissa's thighs, bringing the hem up with them. When I reached her hip-bone I realised firstly, that she had no panties on and secondly, that by now the hem was over the front of her pussy. I looked around the group. Everyone's eyes were on her hem-line and the group had gone very quiet. Melissa however was still grinding against my crotch. Could she not know she was exposed? Was she enjoying it too much to care? I tickled her clit with my left hand and explored her butt-hole with my right hand. Now she had to know but she didn't turn a hair. I brought my hands back up over her tummy and up under her dress high enough that I could reach her breasts. I quickly proved that she had no bra on either as I squeezed her nipples between my fingers. Even Janet now had stopped and was admiring my actions, with a hint of envy I thought. Melissa raised her arms to shoulder level to facilitate me even more. Had she raised them above her head I would have taken the hint and lifted it over her head. This far just meant that I could expose and play with her breasts while showing the rest of her naked body. Janet was quick to assist me with her right breast while Roger, on her other side, ably assisted with the left. That left me to concentrate on her pussy and bum again and I could see Melissa was in heaven.

I thought that it had gone too quiet in our little group so decided to talk to the two lads about their lifestyle. 'I hope you didn't mind me making that crack about wanking each other off earlier but I have noticed on screen that you are a couple, but probably bi, is that right?'

'Very much so,' said Tim. 'We are not really committed to each other and I think we would both like to see more girls but never seem to get to meet any.' I laughed, 'Well you have certainly met Melissa now and you could try Sandra and Alice or Sam and Bryony they may be in the same boat.'

'I had been thinking about that,' said Roger. 'Really nice to meet you Melissa.' That made us all laugh.

I kept the conversation going and gradually let Melissa's dress drop back down to cover her as if nothing was amiss. 'Let me share another secret with you about Susan. The first day we tuned in to the VSX site on the computer and looked down the other flats and saw you I wondered to Susan about your orientation and Susan said, 'Oh I do hope they are bi, they are so good looking it would be a waste for us girls if they were not.' From a management point of view, the girls who tune us in won't want to watch me or, with respect Dave here, working out in a pair of Speedos but you two and Louis are going to be watched all the time.' The thought had never obviously occurred to them and I saw them both preen a little. Just then I felt a little tap on the hand by Janet, and a marble was put in it. I laughed out loud and smiled at her nerve, held my hand up and hit the buzzer.

Loudly I cried out. 'Janet here just handed me this marble so I thought it only fair that I buzz. I will start it off. I am number one by the way, Susan is two and Darren is three, the rest of you have picked your numbers. I picked out a ball. Can I ask the other three people with marbles to come to the front please?'

Sam came out waving her marble and was slowly followed by Emily and Louis. I asked them to pick a ball and when they had done so, I called the number on my ball, number eleven. Janet laughed and stepped forward, 'What a coincidence I gave you the ball and I get to undress you. Seems right really.'

'You do indeed,' I stood with my arms in the air making sure I faced a camera and said, 'Help yourself, but one item only.'

'Absolutely no choice, trousers. You talk a good game, I want to see what you've got.' She quickly undid the belt, unzipped me and pulled them down as I slipped my shoes off. I must learn never to underestimate women in future. This was a lifestyle candidate if ever I saw one. She groped my cock. 'It's a good one ladies. You know who to give the marble to again next time.' They all laughed.

'Louis?' I suggested. I suspected that he was not going to be shy, I had seen him working out in his flat. I heard cries from the back of the room, Bryony and Melissa each shouting out their numbers. Number six he called and Joanne stepped forward with a big grin. 'Janet you are so right, it has to be trousers.' They were quickly thrown into a corner and like Janet she fondled his package making a wow face as she felt him growing.

'Enough, enough,' I called. 'That's not the game. Yet.' I added to laughter.

'Sam perhaps next?' She called 'Seventeen,' and Tim stepped forward eagerly. Definitely Bi.

Sam was wearing a cocktail dress, we all knew what was going to come off. But, good for him, Tim took his time. He looked her up and down to raise the suspense. 'Well,' he said. 'It looks like I have two choices as I cannot get at her bra, if she is wearing one, so it has to be tights or the dress. What the hell, of course, it has to be the dress.' Cheers rang out from the men standing around.

I really had my doubts whether they would be tights and of course they were not. As he moved in close and she turned to let him get at her zip, I turned her a fraction to make sure she was in front of the camera. I noticed a lot of people look at the camera realising what I had done. He took his time after unzipping her and slowly pulled the hem up her legs, over her stocking tops and suspenders, then her panties and finally her flimsy bra which was more about presenting than supporting. She looked gorgeous of course and got a round of applause.

I looked at Emily. I was pretty sure she would take part, after all she was standing out here with the ping-pong ball in her hand. She showed me, 'One.' It was me, lucky me. I held it up for people to see that it wasn't fixed. I looked her up and down she had black satin trousers and a white silky shirt. I could see no sign of a bra. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear that if I wanted I could take her trousers. I saw the opportunity to embarrass her and find out whether that would turn her on.

'Emily has just whispered to me,' and I paused while she blushed to her very roots, 'that she has no bra on so I should take her trousers. I am not sure whether that is a lie and a double bluff, so that I will ask for her shirt and find surprise, surprise, she is wearing a bra after all, or whether again a double bluff, like Brer Rabbit wanting to be thrown into the briar patch, that she is so proud of her gorgeous titties that she likes to show them off. Or should, I as a gentleman, do as she asked? Well folks, I am a gentleman, and a panty man.'

I was rudely interrupted by Bryony shouting, 'Yeah we all saw that the other night when you sorted our undies drawer.' It was my turn to go red.

'Bryony, I am certainly not going to apologise for sniffing and fondling your underwear and I can assure you I will take every opportunity to do it again. Those of you who do not know what we are talking about had probably ask Bryony, Sam, Melissa Susan or Joanne about it. Please do not aske or I will go red.'

'As I was saying before Bryony embarrassed me, I am a pantie man, and a gentleman so will do as she asked. I am going to take her trousers. Face the camera please Emily, let's make some money.' I unfastened the waist button and undid the short side zip. I helped her take off her shoes and then lowered the tight satin trousers down her legs. She was wearing an exquisite tiny lace thong so there was no panty line. She also received a round of applause and I stopped her moving away in time to say, 'What was good for the ladies surely must be good for the men.' I could see puzzled looks turn into laughs as I groped her crotch pushing a finger or two under her panties, along her slit. 'Ohhh,' I said quietly, 'you are enjoying this, Emily.' And then louder 'I seem to remember that you missed out on doing this Tim. Perhaps you had better find Sam again and make amends. She may get jealous.' Again, everyone laughed and I saw Tim looking around for her, as she waved at him, perhaps looking forward to being fondled.

'Just a small point, as much as I would love to see Sam and Emily stripped and you girls undoubtedly would like to have Louis's underwear in your handbags, it would be better for the remainder of the party if the marbles were given to fully dressed people. But you must pick and choose yourselves. Another three rounds later most people had lost one item of clothing but nobody except Melissa was actually showing more than underwear She was completely naked apart from her shoes.

It was getting close to midnight and I wanted a real party with dancing that people would remember not just chatting and games so I again called for silence.

'I think that's enough of the games,' I heard a few boos. 'But to mark this momentous occasion I have a present that I would like to give to all of the ladies. Gentlemen don't feel slighted, one of these parties you may get one as well.'

I saw Darren at the back of the room moving a small three-part folding screen out, a yard or two away from one of the corners, before going back to his computer console from which he organised the cameras. The nearest two focused in on the gap at the back of the screen.

'Behind that screen there are a couple of boxes of presents, containing one each for you lovely ladies. There are a variety of colours. It would be a nice thank you to the company for the party, and the lifestyle opportunity, if you would like to wear them for the rest of the evening. Ladies help yourselves'.

The men of course moved to the bar and I was pressed for details of what they were about to wear. Mostly people guessed stockings as not many of the girls were wearing them. The girls crowded behind the screen which was deliberately small. I heard laughter and then someone shouted, 'Where's the privacy, the cameras can still see us. And the space behind the screen is too small for all of us.'

'Of course you can be seen by the cameras. That is what this party is all about and if the space is too small, just move the screen out of the way.' That got a big cheer from the guys.

We saw a lot of backs and pantied buttocks, and even more leg and the occasional breast before the girls trooped out wearing tabards similar to the ones I had purchased before but now each was decorated with VSX in big letters on the front and VoyeurSeX in slightly smaller letters on the back. It always pays to advertise.

I was pleased to see that following the lead of Susan and the girls, they had all abandoned their bras and were all still wearing panties. It was also gratifying to see that there were no granny panties amongst them. I suspect that if there had been they would have preferred to be commando under the tabards rather than face the embarrassment of wearing them.

I started the music and within seconds all the girls were dancing. There were tits everywhere, so the boys were quick to move amongst them. Half a dozen fast dancing numbers were followed by an equal number of slow ones. The numbers were almost even but I did see Bryony dancing with Patsy on one occasion. They were naturally groping each other's tits. I found it amusing to tap one of the guys on the shoulder, say 'This is an Excuse Me' and when the girls put their arms around me, I grabbed a tit and pushed a finger into their pussy and said 'Oops excuse me.' I noticed it quickly caught on. I also noticed that Louis was not even bothering to put his cock back in his briefs, because every new partner just pulled it out again.

Thus the evening finished, sharp at one. Les came up with a couple of bar girls to clear up and the tenants quickly put their clothes back on and left. Kisses all round and cries of 'see you next month,' or in many cases, 'I will ring you next week' abounded. I helped Darren gather his gear and we were off as well. He dumped the gear in our flat so that he could walk home and promised to collect it next day. He was fulsome in his praise for the party and the way that we had organised it. He was also a little in love with all of the girls. He didn't seem to have a favourite. He really should get out more. I would take that as a first task. I promised to ring him in the morning and arrange a meeting with Art when we could give our conclusions on the tenants.

12