An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
A business meeting.
3.4k words
4.58
4.4k
1
0

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back on the train Sunday night and back at my desk on the Monday morning. Over coffee I got the opportunity to talk to Barbara and told her that by Wednesday we would have a proposal that Art was working on and that we would all be here Friday evening.

From the course point of view, the week was fascinating. While there was a lot of Political Correctness it was obvious that HR was the meat of the course. We had directors, tenants and workers and they all needed to be managed differently. It was also a pretty social week. We all realised this was the end of the month. In a few days time we would be going back to our previous lives and we had enjoyed each other's company. Barbara had spoken to Sujit and sounded him out about being her assistant. She had not yet told him about her plans but told him that she would contact him with an offer and the exact nature of the job next week.

She and I got together on Tuesday night, both for dinner and a quick shag. I tried to find out a little more about her personal life, particularly her sex life. She was still a bit of mystery and she did admit that one of the six flats that she was considering putting into the company was the one she actually lived in. I was quick to tell her about our monthly competition and that she shouldn't be last in the viewing stake. It would not look good with the other tenants so I felt I had to point out that she would have to at least pay lip service to be in competition with the other five flats if she was going to continue to live in it. All of the other residents would be able to watch her at night and while they would not be able to see the viewing numbers, they would certainly be able to see whether there was anything worth watching. She would get the viewing numbers from Darren.

'I know I may be older than you, and even older than most of your other residents but my sex life is pretty hot,' she said. She had obviously taken umbrage with my comment.

I hastened to assure her that I, of all people, did not need convincing of her screen appeal, but was merely trying to point out that this was week in week out from now on, and particularly at first it would be important to lead by example.

She accepted that, and apologised for jumping to the conclusion that I felt she was not going to be active enough, which to some extent was exactly what I did think. Despite this small argument, or maybe because of it, she was anxious to impress me back in her hotel room and we had a hot sweaty couple of hours. I left her watching some of our catch-up tv about midnight when I went back to my room. I sent a quick note to Art suggesting a few changes that might be necessary now that we knew hers was going to be one of the tenanted flats.

By midday he had sent me an amended proposal which Darren, Susan, our Lawyers and Accountant all agreed with and even left a little room for renegotiation. Never offer your best deal straight away was obviously his watchword. I forwarded it on to Barbara after reading it through and texting that I too was happy with it. The key points were that the percentage that Barbara would earn in the first five years would be very dependant, not only on the number of flats and the extra revenues earned by us, but also on the viewing figures for the six flats that were her contribution. The fact that we could sell say one third more memberships, may be a reflection of the fact that we were offering one third more apartments, and not reflect the viewing figures that the extra ones would attract. I did not see her either Wednesday or Thursday evening as she was off talking to her own Lawyers and Accountant.

Friday lunchtime the course finished and I arranged to meet Barbara in the bar of the hotel about seven. She had given me no clues as to her reaction to the proposals. All of the other attendees staying at the hotel had checked out in the morning and were carrying their suitcases with them. I was in my room when Susan rang me and told me that they were just drawing into the forecourt in a taxi. I hurried down to meet them and helped Darren register for his room. I carried Susan's bag up to our room and threw her onto the bed. I just had time for a quickie before we were back in the bar again. As I was on the short strokes I heard a text arriving, which turned out be Art's arrival in the hotel car park. Susan had time for a very quick shower and we were still first into the bar. I chose a corner booth where the five of us could sit comfortably and privately and then ordered a bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.

Barbara was the next there and I had to smother a smile as I said Susan, Barbara, Barbara, Susan. I just prayed that neither would try to get a jibe in at the expense of the other. I particularly didn't want Barbara saying anything about our quick shag on Tuesday night. They were both on best behaviour.

'It is really nice to meet you at last Susan,' said Barbara.

'Indeed. Lovely to meet you as well,' said Susan.

She couldn't resist adding. 'Thank you for looking after him for the last few weeks, you know, stop him from straying or anything. I don't know why but I am really pleased to get the big lunk back.'

'I know what you mean Susan,' Barbara laughed easily. 'Can't live with them, can't live without them.' That broke the ice and by the time I had poured the wine they were chatting like old friends.

Art and Darren arrived together a couple of minutes later and introductions were made. A few minutes small talk followed before Art said, 'Well look we all know why we are here, shall I start?'

'Please do,' said Barbara.

'You will have seen the proposal already but let me first tell you how delighted I am that this opportunity has arrived to expand our business so easily. You are showing great confidence in us even to suggest the merger of our businesses.'

Barbara, not prepared only to listen, interrupted with, 'Thank you, I had no idea such a business even existed, and yes, listening to Alex here waxing lyrically about it was motivation enough for me to look more closely at it. I should say at this stage that Alex is a fine advocate for both your business and you all. Susan, with her strong performance on screen, was the final trigger that I needed to approach you with my proposal.'

Susan looked briefly, first embarrassed and then aggressive, before smiling through clenched teeth and saying, 'Thank you Barbara, I look forward to repaying the compliment in due course.'

I prayed that that would be the end of that conversation. I was delighted when Art came back to the business at hand.

'Right what we need to know from you Barbara is a bit more about the Apartments themselves, and their valuations. Also, about the tenants that you already have, if you think the existing tenants will fit into our lifestyle or whether we will need to recruit. Then we need to know your views on the proposals that you have received from us. If we are all comfortable with your answers, I would suggest that tomorrow we have a look at a couple of the apartments and then meet up tomorrow evening again to go a little further.'

Barbara seemed happy with all of that and provided estate agency details and valuations on the six apartments. She gave us thumbnail sketches on five existing tenants, pointing out that she had obviously not had the opportunity to see firstly how prolific their sexual activity was currently, and indeed whether they would forgo their privacy for a free tenancy. If they do not of course I would have to give them the requisite notice, but would soften the delay by providing the rent that they currently pay. The sixth flat is myself and, while I have had no experience of running around naked and hosting bonking parties where a range of sexual exploits are important, front and centre, all I can say is I am looking forward to it. I may be forty-four years old but currently have regular sex with partners of both persuasions. I anticipate that leading from the front, as I have been told I must do, will be immensely rewarding and will provide a new fillip to my social life. If I cannot cut the mustard and lead from the front as proved by your viewing figures, I will have no hesitation in buying elsewhere, moving out and finding a new tenant.'

That seemed to satisfy Art and he asked Darren to run through his ideas on fitting out the apartments. Darren was keen to experiment with upgraded cameras, and more of them. He was confident that the existing software could easily handle double, or even triple the existing workload. He confirmed that they could go on line as soon as each one was ready. They would start with Barbara's, and move on to the others as the tenants accepted the agreements. He then showed Barbara the legal agreements that would need to be signed, which had been left blank as far as ownership and remunerative percentages were concerned. The accounts for the last three years were then handed over, on the basis that Barbara was becoming a partner, although currently a junior partner. Susan then gave a short talk about the marketing methods that we used, not for the memberships themselves, but the local parties, and how they could be money spinners in their own right. They could also be a useful tool in recruiting tenants if necessary.

Barbara seemed to take it all in and by eleven we had agreed to go and look at one or two of her apartments at ten the next morning and we were off to bed. We agreed to meet Art and Darren at eight-thirty for breakfast.

With no cameras on out bedroom walls I felt no necessity to perform and we both drifted quickly into the arms of Morpheus.

I awoke early after only six hours sleep but felt good. Susan was snoring gently beside me so I just got up and made a cup of coffee, turned the lap-top on and had a quick catch-up.

Sandra and Alice had gone to bed at around nine after a quiet evening watching tv. Sandra had been seeing quite a lot of Roger so I wasn't expecting fireworks between the two girls. How wrong could I be. They had got into a bit of a row over that very subject. Alice felt a little ignored and was sulking while Sandra was saying 'Come on, I know something's the matter. What's up?'

They ended up having terrific make-up sex. I could tell that Sandra really felt a little guilty and she was determined to make it right. She had pulled Alice's panties down quickly and fingered her to a first orgasm. They then started sixty-nineing and you could tell that Alice was feeling a little better. She aggressively fingered Sandra, ending up fisting her. They both shed tears, kissed up a storm and slept the last few hours in each other's arms. Ain't love wonderful.

Joanne was awake early, Pete must have gone out early and she had slid down the bed under a camera and was gently playing with herself. She was so close to the camera that had she stretched out her legs she could probably have touched it. She was looking directly at the lens. I knew it was the lens because otherwise that was a blank wall. There was no tv or pictures on that wall. I was a little surprised when she blew a kiss at the camera. We advised them to ignore the cameras completely but there were always times when people did react to them, sometimes deliberately. I remembered a time when Jim had got very drunk and had a long conversation with the camera. How much he hated his job. How much he loved Brenda. How much he fancied Susan, And Elise. And Sam, And Melissa. You get the picture. It had been very funny when we saw it and reminded him of it over dinner one night.

Joanne was sober though. I turned the volume up to hear her talking. 'How's this Pete. Do you like what you are seeing? Wouldn't you rather be here with me? You know I am thinking of you. I am feeling your fingers Pete. Ohhh.'

I suspected that he had gone to visit his parents and they had either arranged to meet up on line, or maybe Joanne was just leaving a message for him when he woke up.

I heard Susan get out of bed behind me.

'What are you looking at? Oh, you dirty pervert. I will tell Joanne you were watching her play with her pussy. Not that she would mind, the dirty cow. She would enjoy it, as you well know. Even though she would rather you were there to do it yourself.'

'She was doing it for Pete. I have just heard her talking to him.'

'Ohhhh isn't that lovely. Would you do that for me?'

'Probably not,' I said. These new cameras are good though aren't they. Look how clear her clit is. What good definition.'

'Yes, they are good. She needs a bit of a shave though. A bit of early day stubble. Should I ring her and tell her.'

She started reaching for the phone.

'Don't you dare,' I said. 'She would be so embarrassed.'

'I guess. How can anyone be embarrassed after choosing to lie there like that?'

I ignored that rhetorical question and however much I was enjoying watching felt that it would be politic to move on.

'Oh look,' I said. 'Jim and Brenda had those two couples that we met the other day round for dinner again. I thought we had been invited on Saturday week.'

'Yes, that's right. We have. They are their friends though and they are entitled to have them around whenever they like without us.'

'I know that silly. I just was surprised. Let me run back to them arriving and see if they say anything.'

In fact, rather than the couples saying anything, as Jim went to answer the door, Brenda actually spoke to the camera.

'You know who I am talking to.'

Us, I guessed and probably Emily and Graham.

'We are not ignoring you and I am still looking forward to getting together next time. The couples we have invited tonight were worried about you four and your sexy reputations, so tonight is a toe in the water night.'

She blew a big kiss, just as Greta and Helen entered the lounge.

I started fast forwarding the catch-up. '

'Do we have a reputation love?'

'Well you sure do. Half the girls in the scheme are in love with you. They all love being fucked by you and I suspect they are a little in awe of the way you have been made a director of the company at such a young age. And they must realise we are making good money at it. Also we have established the parties and are running them successfully. Yes, I guess we, and particularly you have a reputation.'

'Ohhh I guess so. Oh look, these are the bits I love, look.'

As the fast forwarding had moved on, I had spotted the three girls kneeling on the sofa facing the back wall. I watched the three guys playing Stone Paper Scissors to establish a running order.

Jim moved forward and slowly flipped the girl's skirts up over their backs. Brenda was the only one wearing stockings. Hold-ups.

Ian then followed up by lowering their panties down their thighs and Tom followed up by kissing each girl deeply along her slit.

I guess this was what Brenda called putting their toes in the water.

Minutes later they were all sitting on the sofa sipping their drinks as if nothing had happened, Quarter of an hour later the six were standing in a circle, with their non-partners either side of them. All the girls turned to their left and removed an article of clothing from the person that they were facing, and then turned to face their right and did the same again. Then the boys did the same. Everybody had rapidly lost 2 items of clothing. It did not take more than a couple more goes to see 6 naked people. Except I noticed Brenda still wore her stockings. I was obviously not the only stocking lover.

Half an hour later, more drinks and they were all in bed, firstly making a sexual oral daisy chain and then simply fucking the nearest person they could find of the opposite sex.

Looked to me like they had put their whole feet in.

'These parties are escalating,' I said to Susan. We rarely have fucked everyone in the room, as they are doing. You know they will expect this to happen again when we go round there next time. Especially with our reputations? Can you email Emily and Graham in case they haven't watched it and warn them what to expect if they are still going on Saturday week.

I checked my watch.

'Just time for you to do something about this,' I said, pointing at my erection.

'I see. Is this what has happened every morning in this hotel in Manchester.'

'Now then, be nice. You know it's not. You know everything about what happened between Barbara and I. From both of us. I know she is very different from you and I know she is a very strong, vibrant and even attractive, older woman but be assured if I were going to leave you, which I am not, there are at least half a dozen girls in the lifestyle here, that I would choose before her. I am afraid it was just a question of time and place. And the fact that she was fascinated by both our lifestyle and business.'

She must have been persuaded because she did get down on her knees and help me with my problem.

The day went as expected. We met up for breakfast with Art and Darren. They both felt that provided we could agree a deal it was a good way of expanding quite quickly. They had written a mutual exit plan available for either party for the first three years. Neither saw any problem with the valuation of the flats, cheap compared to London prices, and the legal agreements had been drawn up by our lawyers so should be watertight.

We visited Barbara's flat. It made all our current flats look second rate. Really lovely, only two bedrooms but with big rooms, en-suite bathrooms and a beautiful balcony big enough to hold a party on. She did wink at me as she walked us into the master bedroom. And of course, Susan did see. I knew I would pay for that later. We saw the outside of two of her other apartments. They were both attractive.

We had a quick lunch in a local pub where Barbara sounded us out about renegotiating the percentages. Art had a range of arguments ready but in the end we all agreed that until the lawyers and accountants had checked the paperwork none of us could go any further towards commitment.

As soon as we got back home Art would enquire of John and Pete how quickly they could move towards fitting the equipment and Art and Barbara would stay in touch as necessary.

Art dropped Darren, Susan and I at the station and we were home in time for tea.