An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Alex entertains Elise and gets his own back on Gordon.
3.4k words
4.57
3.5k
2

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I t was Monday when Susan had a call from Elise. It seemed that Gordon was going away on business to Edinburgh for a couple of days. I thought that this might be the opportunity for my own back. I heard Susan telling her that she would ring some of the other girls and they would all get together for a night out. I was quick to intercept her before she rang any of the other girls.

'Remember that time I was away and Gordon came around here and had you against the wall, well I really need to get my own back on him. Getting Elise on my own would probably do the trick if I can find some way of alerting him to connect to our lap-top pages. He will be able to see what we are doing but not be able to do anything about it. Are you game to help? I can always send her to the girl's flat nearby when we finish. Is that where you are going to meet the others?'

She seemed reasonably easy to agree. I knew she still felt a little guilty about how much she had enjoyed that night, so, even knowing that I was going to fuck Elise, she was happy enough to help me.

'Just get Elise here for eight and I will organise her evening. You're okay with that aren't you. You know I owe them a fuck and I assure you she will enjoy it. I know I want to get my own back on Gordon but I would never hurt her. I just want Gordon to see her enjoying herself.'

'No, I don't really mind,' she said. 'I know Elise has a thing for you and that you won't hurt her. Shall I see if I can meet her for lunch today and get her talking about her fantasies? Maybe you can enact one of them?'

What a girl.

She did and came back a little squiffy from too much wine at lunch but full of ideas.

'Wow, I have never known anyone with so many fantasies. I guess she is a lot older than me. Maybe when I am her age and not getting as much sex as I do now, I will have as many, but wow.'

'What sort of things, would she like? You didn't tell her that I was going to try and enact one did you?'

'No of course not. I started describing a 'dream' I had last night and said that it was so close to one of my fantasies that it must be something I really wanted to do.'

Now I was fascinated. 'What did you dream about.? What did you tell her?'

'Don't be silly, I made it all up.'

'Okay but for you to put it in words it must be something that you would like to do?'

'Well only a little. I told her that I wanted to be put in the stocks in mediaeval times, pelted with soft fruit and fucked from behind by all the men from the village.'

I laughed, 'I will remember that. Now what about Elise.'

'Well, the most outrageous one was that she wanted to be the prize in a boxing match. Winner takes all and gets to fuck her in the ring after the match. She takes turns in egging the two men on to hurt their opponents more and more. The crowd are cheering as she lets the winner of each round take off an article of her clothing. She is wearing four items, so there are only four rounds and the fifth round goes on until someone is knocked out and cannot stand.'

'That will be tricky,' I mused.

Her first one would be easier. She wants to go back to when she had her first 'internal examination' for birth control. She was telling me what a waste it was not knowing all she knows now. She said she would have enjoyed it a lot more if she could have persuaded the doctor to give her an orgasm. She even suggested that she would have liked to have done it at a university teaching hospital surrounded by trainee doctors. We could use the portable massage bed as a couch. You could be the doctor and I would be your nurse.'

'Yes,' I said, 'that would be do-able. Were there any more?'

'She would like to be a stripper in a club, but thinks she is too old ever to do that now. Oh, and she would also like to be a lingerie model. I guess that is why we met them in the underwear shop.'

I laughed, 'I think you have all enjoyed doing that.'

'I wonder if I could get her a job as a stripper for the night. No, I think you are right it would be easier for us to do the doctor. Tell her to be here on Wednesday to meet you at eight and that you are going out with the girls from downstairs. A club and dancing! You can be the nurse, ask her to wait a few moments while you finish getting ready and as you are about to leave to go downstairs tell her that the doctor will see her now. I will come out with a stethoscope and take her into the bedroom. You can ring Gordon as you ae going downstairs and tell him that Elise is having a quick medical check which he will be able to watch if he turns on his laptop and tunes in to our bedroom. I know that he is a member of VSX so he will be able to watch it all. If he rings back however just don't answer his call. Let him stew. I have thought of a few props that I need so I will get everything prepared by Wednesday. I might even be able to find a trainee doctor to assist me.'

'Oh, can't I watch, I mean help.'

'Well you can all watch, downstairs on your laptop as well. I don't want to be interrupted once I have started. If you like the idea I might do it for you for your birthday.'

I could see that there was a definite appeal to that. She went quiet and I suspected that if I had left her alone she would have masturbated. She was certainly hot by the time we got to bed. She tried to tease my plans out of me but I just told her I had not had a chance to think about it yet.

Wednesday arrived and my plans were in place. I had contacted some of the guys who were delighted to be told what their roles would be. I wanted them dressed in scrubs, which I bought from a fancy-dress shop, complete with operating theatre masks. I wanted Gordon to worry about the identity of the others who were seeing Elise undressed. They were told to arrive at exactly eight fifteen. The door would be left ajar by Susan going out and they should just knock once on the outside door, so that I would know they were there. I would call them in to the bedroom when I wanted them. That way not even Susan and the girls would know who they were.

Wednesday quickly came around. I had organised the boys, Jim, Pete, Jon, Chris and I had even found a spot for Tracy's Dad Stan who managed to get away from his wife for the evening by telling her that he was visiting Tracy, while she herself was at Bingo. I had no real rationale in my pick. Jim and Pete because they knew her well, Jon and Chris, perhaps because they were new and Gordon did not know them, or maybe just because Jon had a large cock. And Stan? Well we all knew poor Stan didn't get much at home.

They all met in the pub until their allotted time.

I had converted our bedroom, as much as possible, into a Doctor's Surgery. When Elise arrived, she was surprised to be given a magazine by Susan and asked to wait a few moments, before she disappeared back into the bedroom. A few moments later, all dressed for partying, she walked to the front door with her phone to her ear. Elise stood to accompany her but was signalled to sit back down again. We could all hear Susan on the phone as she said,

'Oh hi Gordon, it's Susan here. ... '

'Yes I'm fine thank you...'

'Yes I am home at the moment, just on my way out ...'

'No, that's why I am ringing you. She has just arrived here. Actually Elise is not coming out with me and the girls tonight. She has an appointment at the Doctor's...'

'No, no, she's fine Gordon. Don't worry. She has just gone for a little check-up. If you need to keep an eye on her you might log into your lap-top on VSX...'

'Yes, we are still in my flat. See you soon Gordon.'

I had come through the doorway wearing a white coat with a stethoscope to hear this and Elise's face was a picture. Her mouth had dropped open and she was looking at Susan as if she had two heads.

'Susan, I am not going to the Doctors, I am ...' She turned and saw me in the doorway. 'Oh.' She gave a guilty looking grin and said 'Susan, that chat we had the other day...?'

'Bye-bye, Elise,' said Susan as the door was pulled almost to closing.

I reckoned I just had a few seconds while Gordon found his Lap-top and logged in.

'Elise, remember that night that Gordon had with Susan last month, tonight it is our turn. Just play along with the game. You know you will enjoy it. Your safe word is Gordon. I will of course be telling him that, and I will ignore it, so your real safe word is Architect. You can say Gordon as much as like and I will not stop.

She laughed, 'He is right you are a bastard, you could be his own flesh and blood. That is the sort of thing he would do.'

'Right, so try not to look as if you are enjoying yourself.'

'Miss Elise, would you like to come into the surgery please?'

'Thank you Doctor.'

'Please take a seat Miss Elise. I understand from my nurse that you have come in for a full examination, particularly worried that you may have a small irregularity, shall we say errr ... down below. Let me take a few notes.'

I wrote a few words down until I felt that Gordon would have had long enough to log in to his screen.

'Just one piece of, shall we say, housekeeping, Miss Elise. In case you believe that I am going too far, you are in pain, or even that you think what I am doing is inappropriate your safe word is Gordon. I will stop what I am doing immediately. Do you understand?'

'Yes Doctor,' she looked directly at the nearest camera. 'If I want you to stop, I call Gordon. That's funny, doctor. My husband is called Gordon and he is a long way away.'

I tried not to laugh but realised that Gordon wouldn't be looking at me anyway.

'Right Miss Elise, just take off your clothes down to the waist please and hop onto the bed.'

As soon as she was lying there, strangely, just under one camera, with another camera angled between her legs, I started placing my stethoscope at various places around her left breast.

'Stop moving so much Miss Elise, you are making it difficult.'

'Sorry you are tickling me.'

I then listened to all of the areas around her right breast, not that I could hear anything.

'Please keep still. I can see that I will have to tie you down, you are wriggling far too much.'

As I said this, I clipped her wrists into handcuffs and fastened them to the table legs near her ears.

She groaned, anticipating that her fun was about to start.

'Oh, one small thing Miss Elise. Just checking with you, you know that this is a teaching hospital, I trust it is okay if I am joined by one or two trainee doctors. They will benefit immensely from some ...er... hands-on experience.'

She groaned again, but could not speak. I heard my mobile phone ring in the lounge. I was going that way to summon the guys and delighted in hearing my phone go to message... 'Alex, talk to me. Alex, where are you? Alex, Alex.'

I waved the boys into the bedroom, all wearing scrubs and masks, whispering that they should ignore, but try not to obscure the cameras. As they trooped in I heard Elise saying, just loudly enough to be heard, 'Oh my god no, no. Six of them. Oh...'

I could almost hear Gordon shouting his name at the screen.

'Gentlemen, Elise here has offered herself for you to practice your skills upon. Perhaps the two at the top could try investigating her head and the two in the middle could check her breasts for lumps. Should you wish to use any other part of your bodies, tongues, elbows, or conceivably, more delicate areas of your body, please feel free. Elise may I introduce you to my assistants, Gordon, Gordon, Gordon and Gordon.'

I heard the phone in the lounge ring again.

'And perhaps, my assistant here, Dr Gordon,' I touched Stan on the elbow, 'could slowly remove her lower garments?'

I knew Stan would like that.

Jon and Chris were kissing her ears and tickling her neck, Pete had a handful of breast, while Jim had his fingers squeezing her left nipple.

Stan was really taking his time. Her shoes had been slipped off and her skirt unzipped. He was slowly pulling it down and she was trying half-heartedly to lift her bottom to help. I let him take his time. None of us were in a rush. She was soon laying out, naked above the waist but with a black see-through bikini bottom, black stockings and a black lacy suspender belt. As her skirt came off we all paused in what we were doing in order to appreciate the sight set before us.

'I think my dear, that however attractive your lingerie is, it is unsuitable for a visit to the doctor. Perhaps you forgot you were coming here, huh? Dr Gordon perhaps you could remove the rest of these garments as well please.'

Her panties were, naturally, over the suspenders, so he started to ease these down her legs first. Good choice, I thought, let's get that pussy out in the open. Once it was exposed he resisted the temptation to run his fingers over it but started undoing the straps that held the stockings.

'Gordon, and you Gordon,' I started nudging Jim and Pete. 'Perhaps you could raise her legs up around her ears so that Dr Gordon here could undo the clip on the suspender belt. I am sure Gordon and Gordon will happily take over the breast management job you have been doing so ably.'

They lifted her legs straight up and back, widening them to show the world Elise's gaping pussy.

'Smile for hubby Elise.' I winked at the camera.

I assumed he would be watching the one angled straight between her legs. If not and he was too slow, I knew he would get it on catch-up.

'Right Gentlemen, if you would now remove her stockings, we can get on with the task of checking her internally.'

No point about beating around the bush.

'First, my fine trainees, the rubber gloves. Oh no, we haven't got any, have we? No that's right. In that case we should just lubricate our hands here with this water-based antiseptic lubricant which will make it a lot more slippery for us all.'

'Gordon, Gordon,' Elise cried. 'Stop Gordon please.'

Good girl I thought. It brought back to mind the way that Susan had told me that Gordon's cock was bigger than mine so that he would fuck her up the arse. Elise was definitely looking forward to what she thought we were about to do.

'That's right,' I said. 'Strange isn't it. They are all called Gordon.'

I heard my phone ringing again. Even from here I could hear Gordon shouting, 'Alex, she said Gordon.'

I winked at the camera again.

By now the boys had lubricated their hands and I directed the operation as if I were the conductor of the orchestra.

Dr. Gordon, you start with her pussy while I concentrate on her arsehole. Gordons, go to work where you will, she loves to eat cock and after a few moments my assistant and I will move to the top and you can all move down a place.

'Widen her up so when we fuck her it will not be too tight, I whispered to Stan. We both started with one, then two and then three fingers, in both her lower orifices.

'When the music stops,' I called and Stan and I moved to her head and he pushed his cock into her mouth while I played with her tits. While appearing to kiss her cheek and ear I whispered, 'I am about to undo your handcuffs. If you want to get fucked, shout Gordon, if you want to get fucked in the arse shout Gordon twice. And don't forget Architect is your safe word, when we will stop.'

I heard a whispered 'Don't you dare,' before she shouted 'Gordon, Gordon oh stop please. Please not my arse. Gordon, Gordon. Take your fingers from my arse and pussy. Gordon Gordon. No please not six Gordons.'

I got the message. At least at this stage she was telling me that all six of us could fuck her. I wondered whether that meant all six in the cunt and again in the arse. I guessed I would find out soon.

I had undone the handcuffs.

By now all the Gordons had played with her pussy and rosebud so I had them lift her over to the bed.

'Legs this end boys.' I really didn't need to tell them to lay her directly under this other camera.

Again, I started directing the boys between her mouth and her pussy. I had a supply of condom's available that the boys knew they had to use. I was already going to be in trouble with Gordon so I had to prove that at least I had hygiene and Elise's health in mind.

'Dr Gordon, you are first with her arse, get yourself ready.' I suspected that Stan would not last long. He probably hadn't fucked anyone since Susan, when he came to one of our parties. He complained that his wife never wanted him.

Pete had had his cock sucked and then moved down to her pussy where he came fairly quickly. Stan moved on to her arse, again coming quickly so I directed Jon into her pussy. I thought I would save Elise from having Jon in her arse as he had such a large dick.

'Right Gordon rollover and let Elise play cowgirl.'

She did. I could tell she was getting into this in a big way.

'Lay down Elise, legs either side of his hips. Here I come.'

With Jon in her puss I eased my way into her backside.

'Oh God I am so full. Oh no, Gordon, Gordon.'

There were no more calls on the phone. Gordon had realised that I was taking no notice.

Over the next hour we took turns with her various orifices. When they could no longer get an erection the boys left. Stan first and the others thirty to forty minutes later. Elise whispered goodbye to them and thank you. The boys had left without speaking or identifying themselves. I helped Elise into the shower and fifteen minutes later closed the front door on her. She was going down the road to see the girls where they would call her a taxi. I knew they would all have been watching.

As I closed the door I looked round at the camera, winked and said 'Good night Gordon. Sleep well.'